The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Peterbilt »

Finally, a win. Against the hated rivals. As usual, the season series is a tie. That Thursday night 1 point win for the Raiders earlier in the year was bullshit, however, the Chiefs are back in the division lead. Are they gonna do anything in the playoffs? No. But, goddamn, I wanted this win, and I know the Chiefs did too......

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

eddie lee roth wrote:This upcoming offseason they have a lot of good picks and plenty of money to work with.

Yeah, that worked out great for them last yr, and the yr b4 that and the year before that...

They should bring Kosar back :lol:
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Can't believe Dan Bailey missed 4 kicks. Maybe he's not 100% after all, maybe he had the first bad day of his career. Dallas has looked awesome last 2 games. Oakland shall be interesting.

Hell of a game between Eagles Rams. That's got NFC Title game written all over it. Best game of the weekend, and best game I've seen in a long time.

And man, Josh Gordon. What a great story and he's hitting that field with purpose. Great stuff.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That sucks for the Eagles if Wentz did indeed tear his ACL.

I think the league is in good hands when it comes to young QB’s.

Wentz, Goff, Houston’s DeShaun Watson and that other guy from Texas should all be fun to watch for years to come health permitted.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

eddie lee roth wrote:That sucks for the Eagles if Wentz did indeed tear his ACL.

I think the league is in good hands when it comes to young QB’s.

Wentz, Goff, Houston’s DeShaun Watson and that other guy from Texas should all be fun to watch for years to come health permitted.
Confirmed ACL for Wentz.
Too bad, he was having a fantastic season.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Two good Monday's in a row..

Good for my mind and liver.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Too bad as I’m sure Roger Goodell was really looking forward to handing out the MVP award to anybody but a certain QB from N.E.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Another bummer about the Wentz injury is the timing of it. You gotta think there’s no way he’ll be ready to go for week one next year.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Alone in 1st as they should be. November was an abomination.

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Marvin Lewis stepping down. Maybe the Bengals can win a playoff game next season.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

It's hard not to absolutely fucking despise the Patriots. :|
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

exitflagger wrote:It's hard not to absolutely fucking despise the Patriots. :|
But then they beat the teams with the most obnoxious fanbases like the Steelers and Seahawks.
Last edited by AliceManson on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Gronk should have still been on his suspension.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Actually, it's quite easy.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Pierce Foreskin

Facedown wrote:
Actually, it's quite easy.
I find it rather easy as well.

One thing is for sure Calvin Johnson is somewhere laughing his ass off.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

Rorysfan wrote:

Gronk should have still been on his suspension.
Consider Brady's four games as a down payment on what you thought Gronk should have gotten.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Wide right, Bucs! My Dirty Birds hung on to that one!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

3 Mondays in a Row!!!!!

Workplace has been a lot more safer lately.
Pierce Foreskin

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Packers place Aaron Rodgers on IR!
It was a completely stupid move on GB's part to let him play at all again this year. Season is all but over anyway, and you risked further injury to your franchise QB.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Was there a bigger fail than the Steelers coaching staff and play calling? Even Big Ben is throwing them under the bus and backing up.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

From playing in the Super Bowl last season to being another loss or two away from not even making the playoffs after losing a Christmas Eve game and handing a playoff birth to the Saints...What gives, Dirty Birds??? More boneheaded play calling by Sarkisian, by the way...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

So according to the NFL rules Aaron Rodgers is supposedly released from his contract? Will the NFL let that stand or because it's the Packers will they fund a way around it. Possibly fines and loss of draft picks?
scarred but smarter
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

The crash and burn of yet another Cowboys season is the gift that keeps on giving
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Man, it's sure been funny listening to all the steelers players whine and cry about James Harrison signing with the Patriots. Hey dumb fucks, regardless of how he acted (their story) if he was told he would get playing time and wasn't, I'd be pissed too and not give a damn. This is all Pittsburgh's fault. And if they can get past their first opponent in the playoffs, come on up to Gillette and get your asses whipped for the 385389th time in the last 10 years.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

If reports out of Cincinnati are to be believed than Jason Garrett is the new Marvin Lewis.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, the Falcons finally made the Wildcard, but we're still definitely as good as the team we were this time last year. On to the playoffs!
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

bigbuttskinner wrote:Man, it's sure been funny listening to all the steelers players whine and cry about James Harrison signing with the Patriots. Hey dumb fucks, regardless of how he acted (their story) if he was told he would get playing time and wasn't, I'd be pissed too and not give a damn. This is all Pittsburgh's fault. And if they can get past their first opponent in the playoffs, come on up to Gillette and get your asses whipped for the 385389th time in the last 10 years.
Harrison always had a bad attitude, this year is nothing new. Harrison was beast today. Mike Dumblin couldn't coach LeGarrette Blount either. The few times, the Patriots have signed a former Steeler, it always backfires on them.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Jim Caldwell fired from Lions after four seasons and a second missed playoff. John Fox reportedly out in Chicago, too.
Pierce Foreskin

AliceManson wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:Man, it's sure been funny listening to all the steelers players whine and cry about James Harrison signing with the Patriots. Hey dumb fucks, regardless of how he acted (their story) if he was told he would get playing time and wasn't, I'd be pissed too and not give a damn. This is all Pittsburgh's fault. And if they can get past their first opponent in the playoffs, come on up to Gillette and get your asses whipped for the 385389th time in the last 10 years.
Harrison always had a bad attitude, this year is nothing new. Harrison was beast today. Mike Dumblin couldn't coach LeGarrette Blount either. The few times, the Patriots have signed a former Steeler, it always backfires on them.
Yeah Steelers couldn't get Mike Vrabel on the field either, his first year with the Pats he had twice as many tackles as his three years in the Steel city.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

I wish I could get a new fucking team.

Jones is still set on that pissant dumbfuck Garrett as coach.. Da Fuck..

Maybe I could take a hiatus from the shit turd that is the Dallas Cowboys until the team is owned by someone else.. FFS.