The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Facedown wrote:Win streaks heading into the weekend:
Steelers - 9
Patriots -8
Packers - 8
Falcons - 1
Falcons - "C'mon man"

It will be fun to watch Tomlin squirm about his comments made about the Pats.
Guess one of the players warning to avoid social media was just a tad too late. :lol:
Will he sit Brown for the first series or quarter as Bill has done in the past? Probably not.
Well Tomlin probably isn't a good foot soilder, and will try and put his best foot forward.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Ughhhh,, FUCK!!!!!!

Hahahhhaa...

Maybe one day. AL Davis Jr will fix the fucking defense in Dallas.. Not even close to a Championship Defense.. Looks like the Pats will win another SB.
Know what fucking funnier?

Jan 15, 2017

NFL sends additional questions to Ezekiel Elliott over assault accusations......

The NFL has submitted follow-up questions to Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott related to the assault accusations made in July by his ex-girlfriend, league sources told ESPN.

Elliott is still in the process of responding to the league's questions, which he received within the past month, sources said.

Good Games Goodell, you tried to push them into the SB. Keep the abuse off the field and at home where it belongs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The bandwagon is staying home! Super Bowl ticket prices drop 20% minutes after the Dallas Cowboys lost to the Packers!

Ticket brokers had already been benefiting from Fanatical Bandwagon Morons speculating that the Cowboys would make their first Super Bowl in 21 years -- and in nearby Houston, no less.

"The threat of the Cowboys playing in a Super Bowl within a four-hour drive of their home stadium was propping up get-in ticket prices to unprecedented levels," said Patrick Ryan, co-founder of Eventellect, a Houston-based ticket distribution company. "Cowboys fans were willing to take the risk of buying tickets and their team not making it because of the uncertainty of what would happen if they did make it."

The cheapest ticket to Super Bowl LI on StubHub went from $4,195 to $3,349 shortly after the KICK in the ass.

HAR HAR!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Funny how Machado has been MIA, talks shit after wins, disappears after a loss.
Expected him to rush to the locker and say.....WOW! "We" played a great game! The Rookies came back with nerves of steel and gave "us" a chance to win. It's been a great season, "we" wasn't expected to win a game let alone a schedule full of fluff and win the division! Now that "we" have a QB and a Woman Beater we'll be awesome next year! At least I still have the Yankees! Go Baseball!

I knew the hAtORS would show up after the game and contribute nothing...........Even tho they've been talking shit all season!

Machado,
Give us a play by play of your thoughts as that final kick went through the uprights? Did you have an emotional outburst of the 3rd kind? Did your water break? Flood a Maxi? Pee pee your jammies?

What was Machado thoughts and what did he do? Where did he go? How did he take it?....Besides avoiding the locker? Really, someone should check on him, he might need a hug or a sanitary napkin

HOW BOUT DEM BOYS? ONE AND DONE! NO SOUP FOR YOU!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

He must be on another one of his vacations that seem to happen around times like these.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:Funny how Machado has been MIA, talks shit after wins, disappears after a loss.
Expected him to rush to the locker and say.....WOW! "We" played a great game! The Rookies came back with nerves of steel and gave "us" a chance to win. It's been a great season, "we" wasn't expected to win a game let alone a schedule full of fluff and win the division! Now that "we" have a QB and a Woman Beater we'll be awesome next year! At least I still have the Yankees! Go Baseball!

I knew the hAtORS would show up after the game and contribute nothing...........Even tho they've been talking shit all season!

Machado,
Give us a play by play of your thoughts as that final kick went through the uprights? Did you have an emotional outburst of the 3rd kind? Did your water break? Flood a Maxi? Pee pee your jammies?

What was Machado thoughts and what did he do? Where did he go? How did he take it?....Besides avoiding the locker? Really, someone should check on him, he might need a hug or a sanitary napkin

look at you. about to shoot in your pants over the NFL game.
uh uh, this is a holiday weekend and being that MLK is being honored today, i decided to take a mini trip. some of you loners and single people here out to try that sometime,
as for the game, look at you HOMOS just waiting around to post the final score of the game. nothing but a bunch of Nancy's lurking around here
hey Utah, you think you are so smart, why didn't you post your predictions of the games this weekend? what happened, you didn't see my post asking
or your couldn't find the balls to go out on a limb with some predictions.
your M.O. is to post after the fact, in an attempt to look not as stupid as you actually are in real life.

Utah, you should find a passion. whether that is raping men in their sleep or stealing money from an old lady, just do something of some
sort instead of popping into the locker room pretending like you have a dog in the fight.

you are a grade a pussy. you don't have the balls to have an opinion, or any opinion about a sports team. you don't have the cajones
to stand up like you have a pair because you don't have a pair. see what i did there? i reminded you of the pussy that you are.
so Dallas lost. which was your team again this year? oh yeah, hard to learn since it changes from week to week.
so fuck u and the cock you rode on tonight.
what might have been the greatest NFL game of the 2016 season and you are so blinded by your sophomoric behavior that you
can only concentrate on one thing: being the asshole from Utah that you are.
SUCK A DICK
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Ughhhh,, FUCK!!!!!!

Hahahhhaa...

Maybe one day. AL Davis Jr will fix the fucking defense in Dallas.. Not even close to a Championship Defense.. Looks like the Pats will win another SB.
the defense was ok at best. in the first half the defense was swiss cheese. second half adjustments allowed the offense to tie the game late.
a lot of experts predicted whomever had the ball last would win and that was a smart prediction.
this defense is good but a pass rush is necessary to reach the next level. or go against a QB that does not resemble the GOAT in the fourth quarter
of a playoff game.

don't pull a Utah and get your panties in a bunch. stand up straight and keep your chin up. this team has a bright future. could be worse,
you could be pulling for the LA Chargers or the LA Rams or the Raiders :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Beetlejuice......Beetlejuice........Beetlejuice!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Funny how Machado has been MIA, talks shit after wins, disappears after a loss.

Machado,

look at you. about to shoot in your pants over the NFL game.
uh uh, this is a holiday weekend and being that MLK is being honored today, i decided to take a mini trip. some of you loners and single people here out to try that sometime,
as for the game, look at you HOMOS just waiting around to post the final score of the game. nothing but a bunch of Nancy's lurking around here
hey Utah, you think you are so smart, why didn't you post your predictions of the games this weekend? what happened, you didn't see my post asking
your M.O. is to post after the fact, in an attempt to look not as stupid as you actually are in real life.

Utah, you should find a passion. whether that is raping men in their sleep or stealing money from an old lady, just do something of some
sort instead of popping into the locker room pretending like you have a dog in the fight.

you are a grade a pussy. you don't have the balls to have an opinion, or any opinion about a sports team. you don't have the cajones
to stand up like you have a pair because you don't have a pair. see what i did there? i reminded you of the pussy that you are.
so Dallas lost. which was your team again this year? oh yeah, hard to learn since it changes from week to week.
what might have been the greatest NFL game of the 2016 season and you are so blinded by your sophomoric behavior that you
SUCK A DICK
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Goodell is avoiding Gillette like it's a Ray Rice video.
What a pussy.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:look at you. about to shoot in your pants over the NFL game.

SUCK A DICK
:lol:

Holy shit balls! ADHD or are you having a seizure?
You're huffing paint if you think I'm going to read let alone decipher that vast amount of vaginal spew. I can't tell If it's the gerbil spinning the wheel or the one up your ass, whatever it is you're grossly overcompensating.

Be it lack of intelligence or the mentality of a fat pimple faced kid playing MADDEN.......I'm starting to think when Dallas loses you go into an angry masturbating coma and spend the day trying to come up with a witty retort to help your inferiority complex and low self esteem issues.

Sry yer team lost brah! Next year is yers fer sure!

One and......OUT! MIC DROP!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

When your team doesn't win the pain almost never goes away. All the hard work of watching tv is almost not worth it

I'm just glad Utah hard work might payoff

Go Falcons
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:look at you. about to shoot in your pants over the NFL game.

SUCK A DICK

Holy shit balls! ADHD or are you having a seizure?
You're huffing paint if you think I'm going to read let alone decipher that vast amount of vaginal spew. I can't tell If it's the gerbil spinning the wheel or the one up your ass, whatever it is you're grossly overcompensating.

Be it lack of intelligence or the mentality of a fat pimple faced kid playing MADDEN.......I'm starting to think when Dallas loses you go into an angry masturbating coma and spend the day trying to come up with a witty retort to help your inferiority complex and low self esteem issues.

Sry yer team lost brah! Next year is yers fer sure!

One and......OUT! MIC DROP!

C'mon, Utah, you are that kid who piles on after everybody else has dove for the ball, gave MAX effort to get
the loose ball, thrown elbows and scratched and clawed to get the ball. You are that kid that is last
to the area and pretends to get involved in the play. You are also that kid who sat on the sidelines
and never got play. But you made sure to rub dirt and grass on your ultra clean uniform, just in case anybody
wondering if you played in said game.

Here in the locker room you have no balls. You never go out on a limb with a prediction or opinion on a game.
You actually wait until the final score to point the blame at this team or that team. Must be fun to never
play but go on pretending like you actually mattered in the outcome of a game.
Must be fun for you to second guess play calls, second guess strategy, etc...when you never formed
an opinion that could be heard or respected.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote: a lot of experts predicted whomever had the ball last would win and that was a smart prediction.
That's usually how it works when the game is tied with a second left to play.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Every time the Cowboys lose, an angel gets its wings
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Who you got this weekend in the NFC/AFC Championship games

I can't decide if both games will be epic or totally one-sided scores

AFC appears to be easy to predict but I want to think that Pitt will put up a mighty fight
against Brady and company. Perhaps knocking him out of the game with some vicious hits.
NE 28
PIT 25

NFC game should be a video game score. Both offenses can put up points and quickly,
while both defenses are similar to swiss cheese. Game being played indoors only
helps the offense

ATL 41
GB 27
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Rain 39* Sunday in Utah
Might cause problems with predictions

Steelers 31
Pats 17

Falcons 34
Packers 24
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Pierce Foreskin

LAPoet wrote:Every time the Cowboys lose, an angel gets its wings
That's a lot of fucking angels.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

AFC title game

NE 35
PIT 28

Think this one is going to be a bruiser. I still see NE winning by a touchdown.

NFC title game

ATL 38
GB 35

I'm going conservative on the score, but I think the Falcons win, these two teams may put up 100 points when all is said and one.

NE vs ATL in LI
unionjack
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by unionjack »

I wonder if Atlanta can beat New England....
EvilRockPosh wrote:Why are you capitalising He and His like Joe Elliott is Jesus Christ?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

unionjack wrote:I wonder if Atlanta can beat New England....
That's what I'm thinking too. If it does come to this I'd love to see Roger Goodell hand the trophy to Brady and Brady say into the microphone you can leave now. :lol:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Rodgers has done it so many times I can't count him out.

Brady will beat the rapist.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
They're starting to have a wing shortage
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAglamrocker wrote:Rain 39* Sunday in Utah
Might cause problems with predictions

Steelers 31
Pats 17

Falcons 34
Packers 24
*EDIT* Got a sec to add.......

Falcons! This Packers streak has to come to an end, Rodgers and the team needed a first round bye after their run. They're beat to fuck and showed it in the 2nd half. Rodgers INT floater wasn't one that just got away, his power bar was empty as he lofted it over the open receiver, the 30+ throws effect. After the break he opened the 2nd half with a TD drive then the team got more sluggish as it went on. Rodgers was clearly breathing heavy in between 2nd winds and adrenal rushes. Which leads me......

***To me like the Divisional, it's one thing that makes calling it a little harder. Reaching the Championship will add some boost but the Packers are simply beat up. The streak, WC then the Divisional without a break equals the Pac on fumes. You can be more hyped for the Championship but they can't get around the shots, dings, injuries and the IR who wont get in on this week's reps....Including the biggie of Jordy Nelson's slim chance. Their WR core is dinged. Rodgers is going to have to have some heroics and toss the team on his back.

Vs the Falcons you add in Atlanta's D and Ryan...I think Ryan is on a mission, I want to think he's on a mission and pulls it off. If the D holds up early they should win, the longer they hold them down the more chance they have of running away with it. Atlanta should do just like I mention about KC vs Pitt. Give the Packers the hash and some running lanes, drop back, zones, bubble, 2, 3 and man to man with one over taking away the deep and keeping everything in front....Let them pick away on the ground and short crossing. Other than Jones, Atlanta is fresh and prime. The Pack will be fighting.
With Jordy out and the core thrashed the Falcons could even get aggressive.

------------------------------

Pats! Been saying the Steelers will be dangerous if they make it this far but I'm going against it all and going with Brady. After last weeks Steelers kicking contest I think Mr Bill will come up with a game plan.

***I think the Steelers will be aggressive and try to put the hurtin on Brady and every one on the field. If Brady beats the blitz early the Steelers will play into Belichick's hand. The Pat's D, stingiest points in the league I'm guessing will play it softer. LIKE I SAID LAST WEEK...KC should play soft, and did, then mix a rare blitz from the OLB's vs the Steelers to collapse the pocket and force INTS instead of bringing up your Saftey leaving the Weak or Strong open for a deep burn. If I'm not mistake KC did bring their OLB's, got some pressure and sack while letting them have the middle and the ground game.

***KC played far better then I expected but played how I thought they had to....Almost pulled it off. Then again, most the games I watch are AFC, wasn't a stretch to predict a division rival.

Final call, going with the home teams, they could be upsets but I wouldn't place money on it. Rodgers could have enough left to light up the Falcons D and the Steelers killers B's could go off while older Brady could pull a Manning after taking a few licks. This game is a chance for Ryan to avoid being lumped in with Palmer and finally get credit he deserves..I've always blamed the systems and his teams...Hope Atlanta wins the next two, Ryan for MVP and it's the year of the Falcons!

Oh Matardo...It's called being a football fan, not a Dallas Cowboy Chearleader. You wouldn't know the difference other then where's your pompoms....And something about school yards, rubbing dirt on each other or whatever it is you did in the sand box.......Go Google something.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:C'mon, Utah, you are that kid who piles on after everybody else has dove for the ball, gave MAX effort to get
the loose ball, thrown elbows and scratched and clawed to get the ball. You are that kid that is last
to the area and pretends to get involved in the play. You are also that kid who sat on the sidelines
and never got play. But you made sure to rub dirt and grass on your ultra clean uniform, just in case anybody
wondering if you played in said game.

Have you had shock treatment? Past middle aged and you're talking about school yard shit? WTF? :lol:
That's some Freudian Posting right there, he'd have a Field Day with your infantile "submits"....It sounds like you have some deep seeded repressing issues that need to be addressed because I have no fucking clue what you're babbling about or how to help.

Wait........Is this a TRAP GAME?
Machado wrote:Here in the locker room you have no balls. You never go out on a limb with a prediction or opinion on a game.
You actually wait until the final score to point the blame at this team or that team. Must be fun to never
play but go on pretending like you actually mattered in the outcome of a game.
Must be fun for you to second guess play calls, second guess strategy, etc...when you never formed
an opinion that could be heard or respected.

Where the fuck have you been? I've been calling all year, from KC winning the division before the season, Dallas still in the hunt when Romo went down to 4 for 4 in the WC and 2 of the 2 I cared to pick in the Divisional.

So if picking games somehow gives you balls "LOLZ"........Then you better take yours and go home. You haven't said anything that didn't come from GOOGLE or sound like a Michael Irvin pregame jargon.

I also said months ago at this rate Dallas could ONE AND OUT! How did that go?

Machado, The Ghost Riding fucktardary Bipolar Google Master! You try way too fucking hard.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

LAPoet wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
It's why they're falling.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
That's what I'm thinking too. If it does come to this I'd love to see Roger Goodell hand the trophy to Brady and Brady say into the microphone you can leave now. :lol:
Goodell will hand him the trophy then lean over and whisper....Mind if I borrow your phone? I'm not getting a signal....
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

LAPoet wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

So, 4 losses in a season and there is a shortage? LOL

Are you all sure you aren't talking about the Browns?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Goodell will hand him the trophy then lean over and whisper....Mind if I borrow your phone? I'm not getting a signal....
Or here's another thing I'd like to see have Brady accept the trophy and then give Goodell a shoulder bump to where he falls right off the platform stage. :twisted:
unionjack
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by unionjack »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Atlanta aren't getting the respect they deserve (they can win the super bowl). That being said, beware the 5 point spread...

Atlanta beats Green Bay by a nose (within 3 points).
EvilRockPosh wrote:Why are you capitalising He and His like Joe Elliott is Jesus Christ?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sad news from Mark Gastineau, who announced he has Alzheimers, dementia, and Parkinson's:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/mark- ... 12470.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for