The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Speaking of the Packers I get the feeling Aaron Rodgers is turning into John Elway.

Until the Pack either beef the D again or get a RB I don't see him winning another unless the road goes through Dallas on the way there.

Dallas actually gets a defense, and key positions stay in place for a few years, the road will be going through Dallas. So suck it.. hhahahhahahhaahaahhah
Than that road should be rightfully called a one day detour before you can get back on the real road then.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Lots of hard work watching Falcon games this week.
WE will be ready

Train hard this week no off day skiing trips
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Speaking of the Packers I get the feeling Aaron Rodgers is turning into John Elway.

Until the Pack either beef the D again or get a RB I don't see him winning another unless the road goes through Dallas on the way there.

Dallas actually gets a defense, and key positions stay in place for a few years, the road will be going through Dallas. So suck it.. hhahahhahahhaahaahhah
Than that road should be rightfully called a one day detour before you can get back on the real road then.

Bludegeon has gone to the DarkSide......... :evil:

NO SOUP FOR YOU! COMEBACK, ONE YEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Clearly Dallas looks to have the foundation of a solid team for a long time.....But that's never stopped them from flopping in the past! Including this year...... :mrgreen:
Now with the rumors pointing at Romo to Denver......For fuck sake can't Denver just go away. It would be funny if Romo won a SB with the Bronco's but not funny enough to want to see it happen. Romo to Philly!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:The early line is 3 to the Pats, I think this one is going to be a shoot out.
I am obviously going to go with the Pats winning 38 to 35.

Lines have changed a bit since I posted this, but I still think it's a 3 point game with the Pat's on top, I don't think Atlanta's D will be able to stop the Pats O.
I think that the Pats D will be able to stop Atlanta's O just enough to pull out the win.
The line seems to small to me. Pats only favored by 3. Surprised the line has not gone up. Perhaps in the next couple days.
For now I feel like taking the points and maybe even money line for Atlanta

I heard a prop bet this morning on the radio. 8-1 odds that neither Joe Buck or Aikman mentioned "deflate gate" during the telecast
Those prop bets are always good for a laugh
Another was a prop bet whether or not someone would catch on fire during the halftime show? WTH!
Honestly, if their D holds up I can see them winning by a touchdown, but all of their SB wins have been 4 points or less.

I'd bet on a full blown deflategate conversation from Buck and Aikman, I mean hell how else are they to bring up Brady's 4 games?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I bet there's a 100% chance that Joe Buck will look like a idiot with his hipster beard and hair extensions or whatever the fuck it is that he's done for his thinning hair on top.

I just can't stand those two fuckers. Buck comes across as a privileged smug asshole and Aikman has the can't get rid of no matter how hard you try stink of being a Dallas Cowboy so he's fucked from the get go in my eyes. :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Clearly Dallas looks to have the foundation of a solid team for a long time.....But that's never stopped them from flopping in the past! Including this year...... :mrgreen:
Now with the rumors pointing at Romo to Denver......For fuck sake can't Denver just go away. It would be funny if Romo won a SB with the Bronco's but not funny enough to want to see it happen. Romo to Philly!
You know between Bludgeon and Machado running off at the mouth about Dallas next year and this and that it all brings up a lesson I was taught a long time ago. My mama told me that a fan only blows when it's hot and that's exactly what a Dallas Cowboys fan does "you just wait till next year blah blah blah" whatever you say you just don't realize that Dallas is a accident waiting to happen and recent history shows it's when it's late in the season and shit is on the line that they'll fuck it up somehow. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: Than that road should be rightfully called a one day detour before you can get back on the real road then.

You know between Bludgeon and Machado running off at the mouth about Dallas next year and this and that it all brings up a lesson I was taught a long time ago. My mama told me that a fan only blows when it's hot and that's exactly what a Dallas Cowboys fan does "you just wait till next year blah blah blah" whatever you say you just don't realize that Dallas is a accident waiting to happen and recent history shows it's when it's late in the season and shit is on the line that they'll fuck it up somehow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Eddie,
IMO, 31 teams "mess up their season somehow" and only 1 team is left standing.
Any fool that wants to carry on with the convo that Dallas "choked" in 2016 is a HATER or that team or does not know the game. Plain and simple.
GB won that game. Nobody except for idiots like you and your twin hermano here have carried on and on that Dallas choked the game away.
You have revisionist history. You are stuck in the past. Don't worry about Aikman on Fox. Don't worry about Romo and which team he might play for next.
Don't worry about any of that. Just worry about "the team of the week" you root for and leave it alone.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Sometimes you baffle me with just how dumb of a reply you can make. I have to give it up to you, you really are the king of dumbasses. Dym ain't got nothing on you he's just a disgusting fool but you are amazing with your stupid ass.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Sometimes you baffle me with just how dumb of a reply you can make. I have to give it up to you, you really are the king of dumbasses. Dym ain't got nothing on you he's just a disgusting fool but you are amazing with your stupid ass.
oh no, was that a sick burn?
you moron!
do me a favor, please continue to hate on Dallas. it will be that much more rewarding when they beat your favorite "team of the week".
just let me know 1 day in advance which team that you are cheering for so i am prepared.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Just worry about "the team of the week" you root for and leave it alone.
Because you're one to just leave "IT" alone. :lol:

I remember you giving Levi shit for months/years over something so stupid it wasn't worth posting in the first place and you still tag RGIII when his name comes up. I can't make a post without you crashing thought a window like Hand-Man. You've never left anything alone in your life and go out of your way more then anyone so look in the mirror before expecting others to do the same.

Dear Abby/end_exe.

And....."IMO, 31 teams "mess up their season somehow" and only 1 team is left standing."

HUH? That makes no sense or some woulda, coulda, shoulda excuse shit. You sound like all teams are created equal.
The two best teams are in the SB, they don't mess up their seasons leaving someone standing. They get beat by the other team holding the trophy. If that was the case the Browns woulda won the SB by now.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:Just worry about "the team of the week" you root for and leave it alone.
Because you're one to just leave "IT" alone. :lol:

I remember you giving Levi shit for months/years over something so stupid it wasn't worth posting in the first place and you still tag RGIII when his name comes up. I can't make a post without you crashing thought a window like Hand-Man. You've never left anything alone in your life and go out of your way more then anyone so look in the mirror before expecting others to do the same.

Dear Abby/end_exe.

And....."IMO, 31 teams "mess up their season somehow" and only 1 team is left standing."

HUH? That makes no sense or some woulda, coulda, shoulda excuse shit. You sound like all teams are created equal.
The two best teams are in the SB, they don't mess up their seasons leaving someone standing. They get beat by the other team holding the trophy. If that was the case the Browns woulda won the SB by now.
RG who? That was like two years ago and yes, I gave Levi a lot of crap about that player because he wanted to convince
anybody here that he was the second coming. Turns out he was far from it and it took a verbal beating to finally
understand his boy was a has been.
And guess what, the player is irrelevant so i have not typed that players' name in a very, very long time. go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: Than that road should be rightfully called a one day detour before you can get back on the real road then.

Whoah, whoah,, reel it in there. lol..

I just simply stated a scenario. LOL.. Recent history shows them tanking and choking when it matters the most. They have done that time and time again the past few seasons. And, that, IMO is coaching. I think the leadership has been there in the past with Witten, Romo, Ware at the time. etc. But, coaching. And, besides the fact the GM is a fucking egotistical dumbass.

Never once have I come in here pumping my chest out, thinking next year will be different. Just point to the beginning of this past season. lol. I thought they would royally suck and shit the bed. Next season is a toss up. Will Dak be a little better? Or will he go the way of Griffin like in Washington. ?

Please, I hope I never get in the same place as "THOSE" Cowboys fans.. Yeah, I can get a little "Cowboys" fanboy from time to time. But, the realistic side is still there. lol.

Utah..

I would love to see Romo go to another team and win a SuperBowl, no doubt. And, if Witten could be there too. That would just be great. I loved seeing Ware finally win one. Romo and Witten are the other two Dallas players that I wish could get a Super Bowl win too.

Romo to Philly would mean that he would NEVER win a Super Bowl. LOL< Romo might as well stay in Dallas then. lol
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

^^^
I hope Romo goes to Denver and wins a SB. I would have no problem with that. I might even root for him
if he lands on a team that plays against Dallas one week.
Anyway, Utah is a troll. Plain and simple. He is dumb enough to post messages here about subjects
and teams he knows nothing about or cares about. the troll is just here to play MMQB.
don't feel the monkey
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

I just simply stated a scenario. LOL.. Recent history shows them tanking and choking when it matters the most. They have done that time and time again the past few seasons. And, that, IMO is coaching. I think the leadership has been there in the past with Witten, Romo, Ware at the time. etc. But, coaching. And, besides the fact the GM is a fucking egotistical dumbass.

Never once have I come in here pumping my chest out, thinking next year will be different. Just point to the beginning of this past season. lol. I thought they would royally suck and shit the bed. Next season is a toss up. Will Dak be a little better? Or will he go the way of Griffin like in Washington. ?

Please, I hope I never get in the same place as "THOSE" Cowboys fans.. Yeah, I can get a little "Cowboys" fanboy from time to time. But, the realistic side is still there. lol.

Utah..

I would love to see Romo go to another team and win a SuperBowl, no doubt. And, if Witten could be there too. That would just be great. I loved seeing Ware finally win one. Romo and Witten are the other two Dallas players that I wish could get a Super Bowl win too.

Romo to Philly would mean that he would NEVER win a Super Bowl. LOL< Romo might as well stay in Dallas then. lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Relax I was just trying to get Machado riled up you just got caught in the crossfire because of your recent post.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

^^^

Eddie has nothing to do. No team to root for and again, nothing to do at all. The dork
can't have a conversation about the upcoming SB without trying to "rile up someone"
with talk about a certain team. How bored are you? What's wrong, not social
life in the south? LOSER!

I have a favorite team but I can also talk about the upcoming game objectively.
Can you? Will you? Have you?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I've talked about my favorite team for as long as I've been here. You pulling this ignorant I don't remember anything from the past routine that you do in the gossip board and the sludge lounge as well as in here is nothing new. You're not fooling anybody you big dummy.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

Utah..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Relax I was just trying to get Machado riled up you just got caught in the crossfire because of your recent post.

Hahahha,, All good. As long as I am not lumped in with the Cowboys village idiot. lol
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote: i have not typed that players' name in a very, very long time. go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
What's your definition of "a very, very long time"?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:
Machado wrote: i have not typed that players' name in a very, very long time. go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
What's your definition of "a very, very long time"?
how long has that player been irrelevant? that is your timeline right there.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:RG who? That was like two years ago.....go ahead and search for it. i dare you!
Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How now brown cow?

That don't look like two years ago, Machado. That's this season, shit you started over two years ago and are still yacking about. The best part levi isn't even around as you're running off at the mouth like giving him a prison rim job. The Mexican Energizer Bunny, Machado keeps on sucking and sucking and sucking.....Talk about LETTING IT GO AGAIN?

Short term memory loss and puffing his chest in one post, what a shocker.
Look in the mirror now you Zonkey fucking Zoolander and stop blaming everyone else for your insecurities and super moronic disabilities. Machado don't know dick about football, talks shit, is a bandwagon fan so his response is....NUH-UH! You are!
"anyone who thinks that don't know the game!" or "What team do you like this week?" or "you're a troll!"

I swear to fuck his pubic hairs had to be Ingrown.......

Exhibit A
Machado wrote:He is dumb enough to post messages here about subjects
and teams he knows nothing about or cares about. don't feel the monkey
Don't feel the monkey? :lol:

What in the fuck is that? I'm gonna have to use it at least once a week........Wait! DON'T FEEL THE MONKEY!
eddie lee roth wrote:You pulling this ignorant I don't remember anything from the past routine that you do in the gossip board and the sludge lounge as well as in here is nothing new. You're not fooling anybody you big dummy.
I don't think it's an act........

- Stupid people aren't annoying, they're free entertainment
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Vacation? One and out? Dank: Over Machado Grande? Zek: Striker? Striker, Striker, STRIKE HER!

Punxsutawney Phil is picking the Falcons. I'm beginning to vision the first half a typical two boxers feeling each other out SB. I hate to say that with these two QB's an experienced Pat's team and the questionable Falcons D. Someone mentioned the Pat's should be able to contain the Falcons offense, that's probably right I'd say after adjustments but if the line gives Ryan time early and he shakes off any butterflies it's game on. Close game both teams in the 20+.

My opinion changes by the minute. Part of me still thinks Ryan will explode but that's the fan side. I still feel he has an INT and if he accounts for 2 or more turnovers it's over...If not, it's game on.
Someone brought up Brady's SB wins all within 4 points, Ryan better keep him off the field or they'll cover that. Someone will have to step up other than Jones, the Pat's should have a man over him all day. It comes down to Ryan but Freeman, Sanu or someone will have to step up. I'm going with Freeman the first score of the game...7-0 1st QT

-----------Related news.....Michael Vick is retired!......After not playing in 2016.
"In this moment right now, I'm willing to say yeah, I'm officially retired"

Vick the #1 overall pick by Atlanta in 6 seasons took them to two playoffs, one championship game.....Then during his prison sentence the Falcons drafted Mat Ryan in 08. I remember being pissed and still am, he put Atlanta in a fucked position and set the team back but they got Ryan out on deal and here they are in the SB 10 years later.

I didn't know Vick was invited to their last game of the season and got a halftime ovation. I guess the Dogs was called off and all forgiven, I still hate the fucker. I also thought he'd never make it back but here we are today after 13 seasons and several years in the PEN he's tossing in the towel. I hope he remembers how much money he took and how he lost it and it burns him out in the end.
Last I heard he finally broke even after all the paybacks a couple seasons ago. He probably wont be hurting now but enjoy the burbs.

This feels like a good omen for Atlanta 10 years in the making...
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Brady will be 4-3 in Suoerbowls, media will treat him like 7-0 God

f Brady
Double F the media

35-14
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Patriots 34
Falcons 27
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Falcons win it. Julio MVP..

I know, what a stretch, there. lol
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

6 SB games decided by 4 points or less....I'm old, my haaht can't take this shit anymore.
Please, please, please, a blowout for once. :mrgreen:

Pats 38
Falcons 24
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

i hope the reports are false but the media is now saying
that A Peterson is open to playing for Dallas next season. The Vikes
have until March 3 to exercise the team option and pay him 6 million bonus.

Please no. Dallas does not need Peterson at RB. NOPE. Thanks but no thanks.
Find another team to play for.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:i hope the reports are false but the media is now saying
that A Peterson is open to playing for Dallas next season. The Vikes
have until March 3 to exercise the team option and pay him 6 million bonus.

Please no. Dallas does not need Peterson at RB. NOPE. Thanks but no thanks.
Find another team to play for.
You were all about supporting him when he beat the shit out of his three year old with a stick.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Falcons win it. Julio MVP..

I can't call this game but don't think it's a stretch.
I want the Falcons but wouldn't mind a Brady win for several reasons. Too many mixed emotions to make a call. Finishing up with forget the QB's, the team who controls the ground and the obvious don't turn it over wins. If Atlanta wins, sack Brady 3 or more and not turn the ball over. Both these teams can comeback from a turn over but Atlanta can't afford to play from behind all game or they'll get into trouble.
---------------
Who I want and getting a vib it's the year of the Falcon. Ryan is up for it and Brady misses Gronk. MVP Freeman 2TD's 130+ AP yds......Coleman is mixed in. They could combine for 130+ and 2TD's giving Ryan MVP or split it.

Falcons - 31
Pat's - 24
---------------------
If I was betting. Brady or Edelman MVP playing catch over the middle.

Pat's 31
Falcons 21

---------------------
Still going with the under but with the rule changes and these teams I'm not bet on this shit. Easily could be a

Pat's - 34
Falcons - 31

Or vicea versa vista verde......I thought about making bets but I can't, I'm out. I do think Atlanta scores first, Freeman TD or a FG.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Falcons win it. Julio MVP..

I can't call this game but don't think it's a stretch.
I want the Falcons but wouldn't mind a Brady win for several reasons. Too many mixed emotions to make a call. Finishing up with forget the QB's, the team who controls the ground and the obvious don't turn it over wins. If Atlanta wins, sack Brady 3 or more and not turn the ball over. Both these teams can comeback from a turn over but Atlanta can't afford to play from behind all game or they'll get into trouble.
---------------
Who I want and getting a vib it's the year of the Falcon. Ryan is up for it and Brady misses Gronk. MVP Freeman 2TD's 130+ AP yds......Coleman is mixed in. They could combine for 130+ and 2TD's giving Ryan MVP or split it.

Falcons - 31
Pat's - 24
---------------------
If I was betting. Brady or Edelman MVP playing catch over the middle.

Pat's 31
Falcons 21

---------------------
Still going with the under but with the rule changes and these teams I'm not bet on this shit. Easily could be a

Pat's - 34
Falcons - 31

Or vicea versa vista verde......I thought about making bets but I can't, I'm out. I do think Atlanta scores first, Freeman TD or a FG.
Utah, pick one score already LOL
WOW, I guess if you make enough guess one of them might be correct.
You're a loser