The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:Houston’s QB Watson tears ACL in non contact drill in practice - out for season. And Luck was put on IR today as well.
Fuck Luck. But that's just awful about Watson. Makes you wonder if he'll be the same player when he comes back. I feel for the kid. Texans can't catch a break. Watt, now Watson.

Glad to know Zeke is playing. We're going to need him against the Chiefs.

And does Groppolo make a difference in SF?

And why are the Dolphins jacking up ticket prices starting next season? :lol:
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

The QB class of 2016 looks like a good one so far I’d say. You got Goff leading the Rams and Wentz with the Eagles looking pretty good right now.

And there’s one other guy too I don’t remember his name though. :P
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

The Chiefs defense is pure shit. And Reid's play-calling is pure shit. I was pretty damn excited after that ridiculous TD by Hill. Kelce's TD gave them the lead, but I called it. I said out loud after Kelce scored, "It's not gonna last. They won't be able to stop them." :evil:
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Peterbilt wrote:The Chiefs defense is pure shit. And Reid's play-calling is pure shit. I was pretty damn excited after that ridiculous TD by Hill. Kelce's TD gave them the lead, but I called it. I said out loud after Kelce scored, "It's not gonna last. They won't be able to stop them." :evil:
I actually thought the play calling wasn't that bad. The Cowboys just rose to the occasion.

But a gimpy Terrance Williams and Dez Bryant has me concerned about the mafia style execution we face in Philly next week.
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

How much ass is the NFL kissing, right now?

Look no further than the faux military uniforms.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:How much ass is the NFL kissing, right now?

# Fire Roger Goodell
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

They do that every November. Good try, though.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

bigbuttskinner wrote:

Really? Guess, it's the first year I noticed them. The faux uniforms combined with the 'Salute Service' commercials. Which I thought were made to make up for their players taking knees during National Anthem. It all read very "kiss assy" in my mind. But:

Pink is for October.

Olive Green is for November.

Got it!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

I was pissed when Kelvin Benjamin was traded then I thought hmmm maybe they really WILL use this speed concept. Panthers did none of that yesterday but got the W. I'm happy. They ran some pretty cool trick plays. But I still say fire Shula....Anyway GO PANTHERS!!!!
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Artemis2085 wrote:
Peterbilt wrote:The Chiefs defense is pure shit. And Reid's play-calling is pure shit. I was pretty damn excited after that ridiculous TD by Hill. Kelce's TD gave them the lead, but I called it. I said out loud after Kelce scored, "It's not gonna last. They won't be able to stop them." :evil:
I actually thought the play calling wasn't that bad. The Cowboys just rose to the occasion.

But a gimpy Terrance Williams and Dez Bryant has me concerned about the mafia style execution we face in Philly next week.

Falcons are next week. Philly is the week after..

Another good Monday.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Hate to say it but barring complete disintegration, Philly has the East buttoned up but the Skins wild card hopes are still alive.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:

# Fire Roger Goodell
Couldn't agree more. Dude made a comment about wanting to turn the Super Bowl into an Olympics type event, taking the game to Beijing, Mexico City, Tokyo Dome. He wants a franchise in London and pitched playing regular season games in Beijing, Rio and Tokyo on top of those pointless London games.

The talk is he's out after the Super Bowl. Good riddance.
Professional Hater
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

^Goodell will not be out as commish after the Super Bowl or any time soon. Contracted for 3 more years and the owners will not oust him prior to that.

How does Mike Evans get suspended but AJ Green doesn't? He threw several punches and was the sole aggressor in that incident. Regardless of what Ramsey may have said during the game, AJ was the one going nuts. Another blunder by the NFL not suspending AJ for at least one game.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Artemis2085 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

# Fire Roger Goodell
Couldn't agree more. Dude made a comment about wanting to turn the Super Bowl into an Olympics type event, taking the game to Beijing, Mexico City, Tokyo Dome. He wants a franchise in London and pitched playing regular season games in Beijing, Rio and Tokyo on top of those pointless London games.
You're thinking like a fan. The NFL owners (his bosses) love that shit.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: # Fire Roger Goodell
I see what you're saying. But 17 of the owners want him out for many reasons, the above being one of them.
Professional Hater
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Can't wait til Kaep comes back. Hope he grew out the fro.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Blizzard of Cos wrote:Can't wait til Kaep comes back. Hope he grew out the fro.
He's more interested in winning a lawsuit than a game. You'll never see him on the field again. He's trying to depose Goodell, McNair, Mara & Jerry Jones in the suit. Jerry was actually very interested but we didn't have the cap space which is why we couldn't get Marcel Darius.

He had a guaranteed job with the Ravens. They flew him and his GF on a private jet to Baltimore. Ray Lewis and both Harbaugh brothers vouched for him. Mid flight, his girl tweets a Photoshop of the Ravens owner as DiCaprio and Ray Lewis as Sam Jackson from Django Unchained. Lewis sees this and wants to beat his ass. Called him when he landed and said the pilot has been instructed to turn around. Don't show your face here. I've only heard that talked about once. The rest is "Collusion, poor Kap". Fuck that and fuck him.
Professional Hater
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Artemis2085 wrote:
He's more interested in winning a lawsuit than a game. You'll never see him on the field again. He's trying to depose Goodell, McNair, Mara & Jerry Jones in the suit. Jerry was actually very interested but we didn't have the cap space which is why we couldn't get Marcel Darius.

He had a guaranteed job with the Ravens. They flew him and his GF on a private jet to Baltimore. Ray Lewis and both Harbaugh brothers vouched for him. Mid flight, his girl tweets a Photoshop of the Ravens owner as DiCaprio and Ray Lewis as Sam Jackson from Django Unchained. Lewis sees this and wants to beat his ass. Called him when he landed and said the pilot has been instructed to turn around. Don't show your face here. I've only heard that talked about once. The rest is "Collusion, poor Kap". Fuck that and fuck him.
Lewis knows to dance when told. Apparently he's still paying back favors owed that kept his ass out of stir. Don't forget Kraft's phone too, maybe they' can send Putin a text asking for the ring back.

As for Jones, well, the man knelt. Nuff said.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Artemis2085 wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:
I see what you're saying. But 17 of the owners want him out for many reasons, the above being one of them.
Don't kid yourself. This is all about Ezekiel Elliott. Six months ago, Jerry Jones was all in favor of a contract extension for Goodell. Along with every other owner in the league (hence the 32-0 vote in favor).

And then Goodell suspended Elliott.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:
bigbuttskinner wrote:

Really? Guess, it's the first year I noticed them. The faux uniforms combined with the 'Salute Service' commercials. Which I thought were made to make up for their players taking knees during National Anthem. It all read very "kiss assy" in my mind. But:

Pink is for October.

Olive Green is for November.

Got it!

This fake military honor was built on a foundation of bullshit......Teams accepting taxpayer dollars to sponsor a military appreciation game and recognize disabled Vet's.....Market military recruitment while the NFL made millions honoring troops from TAX DOLLARS! BRILLIANT!
The NFL banked far more on GOV contracts than they gave in charity. The NFL has turned up the ass kissing the last two years because people found out and the Take a Knee Foundation.....Go to any merchandise page and read the BS not to mention the on the field celebration, before it felt like patriotism now it's feels like desperation with sideline trench warfare.

Salute to service! Honour your troops! SHOP NOW!

The NFL MIGHT say they don't make a profit now but after all the NFL has done I believe in this Salute To Service as much as I trust Rodger Goodell.

Couple old youtube clips.......

John Oliver - Paid Patriotism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaW7cOJUt1A

Sen. John McCain on NFL teams getting paid to honor US troops (C-SPAN)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9U0ddfUr-U

Now some players want the NFL to support an activism awareness month....Cherries n Blueberries? It could run right after Abuse a Bitch month.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Welcome back Ratt.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Thanks mang....It might just be a fly over as I deal with issues like Seattle's O-Line. Basically I pull up stats maybe catch some highlights and haven't watched any games so there's not much to yack about....I'm not feeling it this year and I'm so fucking done with this protest. Oddly enough I just read this headline.
"NY Daily News : The many reasons NFL is so dreary this season"

It's really been a wide open year, sure Philly looks good and KC's D is fun to watch but the NFL is upside down and seems to be losing more than just QB's. I still can't get over the Rams or how the Panthers have pulled out some games. Maybe it's me but it seems like the quality is down across the board.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Pats kicked the Denver donkey's asses off last night. Great to see that. Fuck Denver and fuck Elway.

Browns played very well, by their standards, but they totally botched it before halftime. Kizer audibles from the 3 yard line with 15 seconds to go and no time out. Tried to sneak it, got maybe half a yard, couldn't get everyone lined up, time expires. FUCK!

Cowboys better hope Tyron Smith can play next week because Chaz Green and Byron Bell aren't the answer. Dak had no chance.
referring to Queen movie
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:Welcome back Ratt.
UtahRatt wrote:Thanks mang....It might just be a fly over as I deal with issues like Seattle's O-Line. Basically I pull up stats maybe catch some highlights and haven't watched any games so there's not much to yack about....I'm not feeling it this year and I'm so fucking done with this protest. Oddly enough I just read this headline.
"NY Daily News : The many reasons NFL is so dreary this season"

It's really been a wide open year, sure Philly looks good and KC's D is fun to watch but the NFL is upside down and seems to be losing more than just QB's. I still can't get over the Rams or how the Panthers have pulled out some games. Maybe it's me but it seems like the quality is down across the board.
I second that. I didn’t want to go all gay and shit but I was worried something bad might have happened because of some of your older posts.

I think the issue of bad playing at least at the start of the season can be blamed on the players union and the demands they made for themselves about preseason practice and then just the way they can practice during the season.

I’ve always thought college football for let’s say the first two or three games weren’t the best quality before they really gelled and the NFL is looking like that too now.

Anyways Ratt good to see your back.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Ughh,, This Monday Hurts.. LOL
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

It’s the exact opposite for me my Steelers were on TV yesterday and we won your Cowboys got the shit kicked out of them and I get to watch my Steelers for two weeks in a row even though it’s one of them goddamn Thursday night games I can’t stand.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Fun Panthers game to watch. I hope they can keep this type of playing up!!

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/93028145 ... r-dolphins
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

bigbuttskinner wrote:^Goodell will not be out as commish after the Super Bowl or any time soon. Contracted for 3 more years and the owners will not oust him prior to that.

How does Mike Evans get suspended but AJ Green doesn't? He threw several punches and was the sole aggressor in that incident. Regardless of what Ramsey may have said during the game, AJ was the one going nuts. Another blunder by the NFL not suspending AJ for at least one game.
Just a guess, but I think it was because what Evans did was a blindside sucker-punch type thing.
Regardless, they both should've taken a seat for a week.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

Blizzard of Cos wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:

Lewis knows to dance when told. Apparently he's still paying back favors owed that kept his ass out of stir. Don't forget Kraft's phone too, maybe they' can send Putin a text asking for the ring back.

As for Jones, well, the man knelt. Nuff said.
Jones knelt, but before the anthem, and in reaction to what the BLOTUS said. It had nothing to do with anything else, but a big Fuck You to Trump.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

kylel wrote:Fun Panthers game to watch. I hope they can keep this type of playing up!!

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/93028145 ... r-dolphins
McCaffrey is no joke. Hope the guy can hold up and stay clear of the injury bug. His dad was one of my favorite receivers growing up.