The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by dmbrocker »

Dwight Clark dead from ALS at 61: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23698130
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Although you knew it was coming, its still a bummer.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Julian Edelman might get a 4 game vacation.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

T.O. Is awesome..someone stood up to NFL Hall of Fame bully!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

During his career, I could just not ever become a fan of TO, he was such a fucking tool-bag. Sure so was Randy Moss, but I would take 10 Moss' over 100 TO's.
Fucker whines and bitches about not getting in for two years, and now isn't going to show.
Way to prove to the world what a Hall Of Fame asshole you really are.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Demarco Murray just announced his retirement. Hope that goes well for him:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/demarco-mu ... 41100.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 am During his career, I could just not ever become a fan of TO, he was such a fucking tool-bag. Sure so was Randy Moss, but I would take 10 Moss' over 100 TO's.
Fucker whines and bitches about not getting in for two years, and now isn't going to show.
Way to prove to the world what a Hall Of Fame asshole you really are.
Way to go, Parrot. More players should do this until the HOF gets back to reality. It seems many voters need removed and some more guidelines in place. Personal vendettas shouldn't come into play when choosing the best of all time. T.O. is one of the best WR's of all time, should've been first ballot. And the actual HOF has become very fan unfriendly since David Baker took over. I used to go to the HOF 5-6 times a year when Perry was in charge but the place has definitely lost a lot of it's mystique.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

RIP coach Tony Sparano. Looks like it might have been a heart problem, but not confirmed:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/longtime-n ... 06418.html
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Also, a Steelers-themed roller coaster? Hopefully it doesn't end up derailing like Big Ben and Co.'s playoff run last season:

http://www.wtae.com/article/kennywood-p ... r/21201528
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Phew! Julio finally shows up for pre-season after a week or so of leaving us Falcons fans in limbo about whether or not he'd bolt for a better deal with another team. Hopefully he, Devonta, and Matty Ice can get us back to where we need to be this season.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 pm leaving us Falcons fans in limbo about whether or not he'd bolt for a better deal with another team.
How was he gonna bolt for another team when the Falcons already had him signed through 2020?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:00 am
dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 pm leaving us Falcons fans in limbo about whether or not he'd bolt for a better deal with another team.
How was he gonna bolt for another team when the Falcons already had him signed through 2020?
Okay, nevermind about bolting for another team, but he was re-negotiating his contract and had us all wondering whether or not he'd show up in time for pre-season. Looks like he got it done.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Julio was always going to show up no matter what. He's under contract and he isn't about to give up weekly checks. He's an awesome WR but I just see him as Calvin Johnson. He's a good talent on a team that doesn't really matter. Playoffs most of the time, sure, but who gives a fuck about Atlanta being a legit SB winning team. haha Come on....
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
Blizzard of Cos

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

He's grown it out some, sweet. It'll be nice to see all those Nike shirts around this fall.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I love this time of the year. This time tomorrow night the first game of the season will have already been played.

And one last thing before we get going fuck all you Cowboy fans. I hope you have a shittier season than last year you sorry fucks. :lol:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 pm I love this time of the year. This time tomorrow night the first game of the season will have already been played.

And one last thing before we get going fuck all you Cowboy fans. I hope you have a shittier season than last year you sorry fucks. :lol:
Fuck off right back to ya,, Sorry ass Steelers fan.... hhehehehehehe :mrgreen:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I forgot about you and the ‘boys. It sure is nice to know that this season Machado won’t be around to shit up this thread. And I guess with Artemis no longer with us that you’re the last Cowboy fan around these parts.

Looking forward to the season starting tonight and Sunday I’d like to get a peek at the new look Bears. Even though it’s week one and you can’t have Mack up to speed it’ll be fun to watch him and Rodgers battle each other. And it’s Trubisky’s team now so it’s time to get off the pot and let’s see what you got.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:29 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
I forgot about you and the ‘boys. It sure is nice to know that this season Machado won’t be around to shit up this thread. And I guess with Artemis no longer with us that you’re the last Cowboy fan around these parts.

Looking forward to the season starting tonight and Sunday I’d like to get a peek at the new look Bears. Even though it’s week one and you can’t have Mack up to speed it’ll be fun to watch him and Rodgers battle each other. And it’s Trubisky’s team now so it’s time to get off the pot and let’s see what you got.
You’re a fucking Steelers fan?

Dude, I used to think you were cool until now.

Lifelong Bengals fan.

Fuck the Steelers.

It’s the Bengals year.

Mixon > hold out Bell

Dalton, Green, Ross, Boyd, LaFell, Eifert, it’s gonna be an ugly season for the Steelers..

Browns are gonna beat them on Sunday.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

While the Steelers just keep on going towards the division title your Bengals will be tied with the Browns who finally show some good football and actually win games.

Speaking of the Bengals wtf is up with management and Marvin Lewis? It’s like the management just says fu to their fan base we’re staying with Lewis.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 pm Speaking of the Bengals wtf is up with management and Marvin Lewis? It’s like the management just says fu to their fan base we’re staying with Lewis.
Pretty much.

Mike Brown is all about making money.

He’s fine with putting an 8-8 team on the field every year as long as he makes a big profit.

I’m sure Marvin Lewis is one of the, if not the lowest paid head coach in the NFL.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:29 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahah,,,Yep, looks like it. I suppose I will be a happy Cowboys fan for about the next 48 or so hours. lol. Then, reality will kick in that I hate the FO and the coach.

Bummer about Artemis,,, Machado is not missed, the fucking tool.

I didn't catch much of the game last night, but, I see that nothing has changed with the officiating and nobody knows what a catch is still in the upper ranks of the NFL.

Sunday is gonna be a great day. Football, beer, brats ribs, friends.. Love these times.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Looking forward to it. The Chiefs are gonna have a bumpy year. They have all kinds of offense, but their defense sucks. Their games are gonna be shoot-outs. Reminds me of the 03-05 Vermeil-era teams. I predict they will go 9-7.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Can't wait for Sunday. Hope the Panthers beat the shit out of Dallas...
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

kylel wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 am Can't wait for Sunday. Hope the Panthers beat the shit out of Dallas...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit in one hand and hope in the other, see which fills up first. Fuck the Panthers and that overrated Glorified RB at QB..
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Super Bowl Prediction

Patriots over Vikings
referring to Queen movie
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

bigbuttskinner wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:06 am Super Bowl Prediction

Patriots over Vikings
Steelers over Atlanta
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Hail to the Redskins!
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Lets just make the NFL flag football.
SMH
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Nitrorulz wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 am

Patriots over Vikings
Steelers over Atlanta

You are on crack if you think this Steelers defense is going to win a Super Bowl. Tomlin will never win another Super Bowl.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

AliceManson wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:01 pm
Nitrorulz wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 am

Patriots over Vikings
Steelers over Atlanta

You are on crack if you think this Steelers defense is going to win a Super Bowl. Tomlin will never win another Super Bowl.

I hope not, I hate the Steelers.

Just making a prediction.