The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Peterbilt wrote:Image

The game started out looking a lot like last week when Washington dominated the Raiders. It didn't look good, and the Chiefs are known for coming out and pissing down their leg on national TV. 2nd half, they just pounded the rock with Kareem, Redskins defenders started dropping like flies, and Kelce made a couple of big plays which included a TD right before the half. The last couple of minutes were crazy. Cousins starts thinking he's Alex Smith and broke off a couple of big runs for first downs. Then he threw a TD pass to take the lead, if only the receiver could have made the catch, which he should have. Chiefs take the ball down into FG range for their brand new this week rookie kicker. He missed his first attempt in the first half. But, he got the game winner. Then everyone kind of fell asleep when the Redskins dropped a lateral on their desperation attempt, and Justin Houston scoops it up and runs into the end zone with no time on the clock. One of the weirdest TDs I can remember seeing. I'll take it. 4-0.

Yeah that game was a heartbreaker but I came out of it feeling the Redskins may be able to win the East after all... The only thing that Is really keeping up at this point is the fact that one Josh Norman was out of the game, the Redskins allowed 23 unanswered. Bye week is coming at a good time for us.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

There's chatter about teams who play Thursday not playing teams who just played Monday. I'm all for that.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Artemis2085 wrote:There's chatter about teams who play Thursday not playing teams who just played Monday. I'm all for that.
When has that happened? I don't recall that ever happening at all. And what chatter? Link?
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

God bless you Aaron Rodgers :lol:
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

WTF will San Diego do with Qualcomm Stadium?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

The best team in the NFL remains undefeated. I lol-ed seeing the Houston pep squad running around the field after the game waving flags. Hello?!! You lost the game! :lol:

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Peterbilt wrote:Hello?!! You lost the game! :lol:
AND, JJ Watt.

ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Ughhhh,, Fuck... Ughhhhh...

Fuck... Dammit. Fuck....

GROG.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Peterbilt wrote:The best team in the NFL remains undefeated. I lol-ed seeing the Houston pep squad running around the field after the game waving flags. Hello?!! You lost the game! :lol:

Um Hello you play to wave the flags.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Somebody needs to tell Chris Foerster that just because “line” is in his job title that he doesn’t have to take things so literally.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

eddie lee roth wrote:Somebody needs to tell Chris Foerster that just because “line” is in his job title that he doesn’t have to take things so literally.
man that team is a train wreck but somehow 2-2.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:God bless you Aaron Rodgers :lol:
Oh piss off. :lol:

Offense is firing on almost all cylinders. But that doesn't mean fuck all with a pop warner defense.
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Artemis2085 wrote:

Offense is firing on almost all cylinders. But that doesn't mean fuck all with a pop warner defense.

Wait isn't Eddie a Stealers fan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bludegeon wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:

Wait isn't Eddie a Stealers fan? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

:lol:

I'm really surprised at what a bust the Raiders are to this point. And it practically makes me hard to see the Giants 0-6. Does Eli Manning have anything left in the tank? I understand it's not all on him, but still.

Texans can't seem to catch a break...unless that break happens to be in someone's leg.

Bills are showing some moxie and the Pats are just kinda there this year. The whole league is wide open right now and that makes Sundays very exciting.

Oh, and fuck all these people calling Jerry Jones an Uncle Tom.
Professional Hater
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Artemis2085 wrote:The whole league is wide open right now and that makes Sundays very exciting.
Yes, wide open for the Chiefs to roll right through. I don't think they will go undefeated, but the way everything has developed so far, it's theirs for the taking. Already have dominant wins VS the Pats and Texans, both in their joints. If they beat the Steelers this week, who could not look more discombobulated right now, it's a #1 seed in the AFC for sure. I don't see the Raiders getting back on track. Maybe I should be more worried about the Broncos, but I'm not. Chiefs-Eagles rematch in February.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think the NFL needs to look into tonight’s Eagles vs Panthers matchup. It’s Thursday and this looks like it could be a interesting game.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:I think the NFL needs to look into tonight’s Eagles vs Panthers matchup. It’s Thursday and this looks like it could be a interesting game.
Potential NFC Championship Game. I can't believe how great Philly has looked...I'm sorry I just...threw up in my mouth a little.
bigbuttskinner wrote:
Artemis2085 wrote:There's chatter about teams who play Thursday not playing teams who just played Monday. I'm all for that.
When has that happened? I don't recall that ever happening at all. And what chatter? Link?
No link, they were discussing it on the PFT show. How the Rams had like 9 days to prepare for Dallas, where Dallas had 5. They brought up a Stat where in that situation, the short week team has only won once (New England).

I'm not saying that would have changed the outcome of the game bc the Cowboys have been exposed defensively. But still, it seems a bit unfair and apparently could be addressed at the owners meetings.
Professional Hater
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Fuck Philly. It's Panther time tonight!!!!!

Oh...Artemis. Looks like that woman beater is gonna get suspended for 6. Maybe they can bring back Greg Hardy and put him in at RB?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Fuck Philly. It's Panther time tonight!!!!!

Oh...Artemis. Looks like that woman beater is gonna get suspended for 6. Maybe they can bring back Greg Hardy and put him in at RB?

Yeah, Panther time to lose. Fuckin can't get one thing right, those sorry ass Panthers..

And, Zeke's "suspension" is complete bullshit.. No credible witnesses, even the "victim's" statement was bullshit.

Shit, maybe all the players will keep kneeling because one of their own is getting screwed...
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Zeke's suspension is really about looking like a sperm swallower with that half-shirt nonsense.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Aaron Rodgers out with broken collarbone. Damn that sucks.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

eddie lee roth wrote:Aaron Rodgers out with broken collarbone. Damn that sucks.
It's no secret I despise Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. But that hit did come a tad late & excessive. Depending on the severity, it's usually a 6-8 week recovery. Then again when JPP cheap shot Romo a few years ago, his collarbone was so fucked up he missed the rest of the season (happened in week 4).

Fucking Cheatriots coming back strong on the Jets. Fuck.

Im shocked at how terrible Detroit looks the last 2 games.

And the Bears look like a whole new team with the new QB.
Professional Hater
Einstein Lawless

Josh Norman can't get healthy fast enough. I thought the Redskins had turned a corner, but they let an 0-4come back and almost get them in the end.

I'll take the win, but we got to get that defense back to be a nasty .

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Einstein Lawless

Artemis2085 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Aaron Rodgers out with broken collarbone. Damn that sucks.
It's no secret I despise Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. But that hit did come a tad late & excessive. Depending on the severity, it's usually a 6-8 week recovery. Then again when JPP cheap shot Romo a few years ago, his collarbone was so fucked up he missed the rest of the season (happened in week 4).

Fucking Cheatriots coming back strong on the Jets. Fuck.

Im shocked at how terrible Detroit looks the last 2 games.

And the Bears look like a whole new team with the new QB.

Lol, I think the only reason I hate A-Rogs is that fucking bullshit he does when teams are trying to sub players. Great player and football mind though.

I put him in the same category I put Jason Witten... he just wears an ugly jersey :-)

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I don’t care how delicious looking a chicken burrito may look on TV it’ll be a cold day in hell before I’d step foot in a Chipotle restaurant
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

eddie lee roth wrote:I don’t care how delicious looking a chicken burrito may look on TV it’ll be a cold day in hell before I’d step foot in a Chipotle restaurant
Love Chipotle. Tend to hit Moe's and Salsarita's though. They have jalapenos.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Um, so where were the Falcons the whole second half today? Sucks for Rodgers and the Pack, I guess. Sucks even worse to be a fan of the Dirty Birds after being up 17-0 over Miami for the first whole two quarters...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

You a crazy man. They’ve had numerous news stories all over the country where they serve up a big burrito of contaminated food.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

This damn Chiefs/Steelers game is making my heart race.