The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Haven't seen anybody say their picks for this weekend's games here's mine.

AFC - Broncos over Steelers and I'll take the Chiefs over the Pats

NFC - Panthers over Seahawks and Cardinals over Packers - I doubt Rodgers will be able to finish the game.
Seahawks pull the mild upset
Cards over Packers

Pats over Chiefs
Broncos over Steelers(only because Big Ben has torn ligaments in shoulder. can't see him playing all game. L. Jones won't get it done on the road)
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Just straight up because I can't find a line for Denver vs Pittsburgh.

Pats over Chiefs
Broncos over Steelers
Cards over Green Bay
Seahawks over Panthers

For gambling I took the Patriots -5 1/2, Seahawks +3, and Cardinals -7.

I'll take Denver anything 6 and under. Anything more I'll probably go Pittsburgh or do the smart thing and stay away.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Chiefs over Pats - just hoping so.
Panthers over Seahawks
Broncos over Steelers - No Ben, No Bryant? No Steelers win.
Cards over Pack
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Brown ruled out for game this weekend. So when will PacMan Jones
deliver that apology & will he refrain from crying(again)
Time to eat those words, PUNK!
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

My Picks

Pats over Chiefs
Broncos over Steelers
Green Bay over Cards
Seahawks over Panthers

Though I think if there is an upset to be had it is going to be the Chiefs over Pats.
Not great news coming out about Edelman having to adjust how he cuts due to the screw in his foot. If he isn't effective, it is likley over.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

USA Today Sports and MSN.com reporting that ESPN's Chris Mortensen has been diagnosed with Stage IV throat cancer.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:My Picks

Green Bay over Cards
:shock: Holy shit!

Way to go out on a limb. You've got to be the smallest minority after the ass whooping the Cards put on Rodgers and company just a few short weeks ago.

8 sacks and I'm surprised he stayed in the game. Rodgers already had my respect but he really earned it as far as being a tough guy goes.

It's a damn shame the shape the Packers and my Steelers are in going into this weekends game. What should of been a good tight contest for all involved is practically a gimme for Arizona and Denver if you ask me.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to be shitting me. Ain't no way in hell those picks are going to win you anything. I like the Chiefs but those other three leave a lot to be desired.

My damn Steelers are without their #1 WR and their backup RB who was doing ok to pretty good having to go in and be the starter after Bell went down.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Before the games start here's what I've bet
New England -5 1/2 over Kansas City
Arizona -7 over Green Bay
Seattle +3 over Carolina
Pittsburgh +9 over Denver

I think Denver will win but not cover.
Pierce Foreskin

eddie lee roth wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:My Picks

Green Bay over Cards
:shock: Holy shit!

Way to go out on a limb. You've got to be the smallest minority after the ass whooping the Cards put on Rodgers and company just a few short weeks ago.

8 sacks and I'm surprised he stayed in the game. Rodgers already had my respect but he really earned it as far as being a tough guy goes.

It's a damn shame the shape the Packers and my Steelers are in going into this weekends game. What should of been a good tight contest for all involved is practically a gimme for Arizona and Denver if you ask me.
Cards are great, but if Rodgers is the "best" qb in the league he needs to pull out a win.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Pats over Chiefs
Broncos over Steelers
Seahawks over Panthers
Cardinals over Packers

I fumbling with the Steelers and Packers winning.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Pierce Foreskin

Is Dan Fouts having a stroke, he just completed Smith on his "Good" spike to stop the clock.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

What in the world was I thinking that some how the Chiefs would win this game. :oops: Stupid stupid stupid stupid!
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

God I hate the fucking Patriots
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Gazpacho wrote:God I hate the fucking Patriots
Oh go back to cheering for the Cowboys and learning how to flush your toilet.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Absolutely pathetic effort.
Pierce Foreskin

Peterbilt wrote:Absolutely pathetic effort.
That clock management was pretty piss-poor.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Is it me or does Andy Reid always get out coached in the playoffs or do they just face better teams? :twisted:

Beating....Well, playing the Texans was a give me game from the football gods to break the losing streak.

Not sure who I really wanted to win, I like the Chiefs and it would be cool to see them win the SB but I don't think they'd take the NFC winner.
On the other hand I like the Pat's, I like the hate the people have for them with their funny spygate, deflateatage, hateagate.....Their dynasty run has been awesome and can't be denied. It's been great watching this generation of QB's and all of them are running out of gas. Brady IMO is the best by far and one of the few left, it's been a great watching him win with anyone one the field and I would care if they win another.

They're like the Cowboy's of the AFC except they're winning.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:Just straight up because I can't find a line for Denver vs Pittsburgh.

Pats over Chiefs
Broncos over Steelers
Cards over Green Bay
Seahawks over Panthers

For gambling I took the Patriots -5 1/2, Seahawks +3, and Cardinals -7.

I'll take Denver anything 6 and under. Anything more I'll probably go Pittsburgh or do the smart thing and stay away.
I like all those lines except the Card's, 7 is a lot of points. I guess I have a thing about Palmer who has the ability to have some INT games and Rodgers is the last one I'd give extra chances to. Well see in a couple hours.
I also under estimate Arizona for some reason. I'd love to see them win the SB.

It would be cool to see Palmer get a ring. He's traveled a lot of miles to get one.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Doesn't look good for the cards. These long drives are going to wear down that defense quick.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

UtahRatt wrote:Is it me or does Andy Reid always get out coached in the playoffs or do they just face better teams? :twisted:

Beating....Well, playing the Texans was a give me game from the football gods to break the losing streak.

Not sure who I really wanted to win, I like the Chiefs and it would be cool to see them win the SB but I don't think they'd take the NFC winner.
On the other hand I like the Pat's, I like the hate the people have for them with their funny spygate, deflateatage, hateagate.....Their dynasty run has been awesome and can't be denied. It's been great watching this generation of QB's and all of them are running out of gas. Brady IMO is the best by far and one of the few left, it's been a great watching him win with anyone one the field and I would care if they win another.

They're like the Cowboy's of the AFC except they're winning.
IMO, they flat out just didn't show up. And on top of that, bad game-plan, or no game plan. No blitzing, no pressure on Brady all day. The defense was just sitting there reacting instead of attacking. On offense, I felt like they had the running game going, and should have gone to that more. Knile Davis' fumble was unfortunate to say the least. They completely took Kelce away, and Maclin obviously was playing hurt. More than anything, I'm pissed about the defense. If they played aggressive instead of scared like they did, who knows?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gazpacho wrote:God I hate the fucking Patriots
:shock: Well I'll be damned it's about time you started posting in the NFL thread instead of starting a new thread every time you want to talk about the Bengals.

I was beginning to think that all you fat floridians were all the same. :P :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:IMO, they flat out just didn't show up. And on top of that, bad game-plan, or no game plan. No blitzing, no pressure on Brady all day. The defense was just sitting there reacting instead of attacking. On offense, I felt like they had the running game going, and should have gone to that more. Knile Davis' fumble was unfortunate to say the least. They completely took Kelce away, and Maclin obviously was playing hurt. More than anything, I'm pissed about the defense. If they played aggressive instead of scared like they did, who knows?
Alex Smith throwing 50 times and getting away from the run didn't help but they gobbled up time of possession with all those 4yd passes.

They didn't have a game plan on D that's for sure. The Pat's took Kelce away, not doing the same to Gronk in the red like the pump fake that ate up Berry was obvious. I think the only way to slow Gronk down is chip him off the line with a man over.....Fuck who knows if he can be covered.
Maclin was a bummer, Alex wasn't getting anything deep but a healthy Maclin could have helped stretch the field. Without Mac all the Pat's really had was to contain Kelce. I don't know how he blocks but Kelce is a stud.

I did want to see that Avant catch reviewed after Smith dodged the entire D line to get off......Tell me it didn't hit the ground. It was sweet play tho.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Well the Pack just got fucked twice. *edit three times and counting.

Good games Ref's.

OMFG>...................................Speechless. What a crazy fucking game.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Palmer TRIED to give this one away.

Packers snatch it back on the final play of regulation.

Going to OT ... anyone's game now. GB with all the momentum.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Rodgers just threw a freak pass! WOW!!! CEO musta shat his pants with excitement over that one!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Pierce Foreskin

The coin didn't flip....the nfl is just fucking with us now.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

How the hell do they let Fitzgerald run that far? WTF? lol

TD. Game.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Don't even care about the gambling loss. That was awesome.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I can't believe they let Rodgers get away with that hail mary shit again. Sure, they lost but… goddamn.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.