The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Bummed he didn't win a ring. He's a good dude. But, best of luck to him.
bummed for the same reason. as much as i want to feel sorry for him, the guy has a bank account
that could choke an elephant.
certainly not how he wanted to end his career. on the bright side, the NFL TV airwaves will have another ex-Dallas
QB to tell us about the game we are watching. nothing wrong with that!

THANK YOU TONY ROMO #9
Remember, he's a loser because he never won a championship.
you are correct. he never did win that big game. he should be lumped in w/Danny White.
all those stats are nice to read and make for an impressive career, but you still have to win the SB
and Romo failed at that.
by the way, EFF U Phil Simms :lol:
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Machado wrote:
bummed for the same reason. as much as i want to feel sorry for him, the guy has a bank account
that could choke an elephant.
certainly not how he wanted to end his career. on the bright side, the NFL TV airwaves will have another ex-Dallas
QB to tell us about the game we are watching. nothing wrong with that!

THANK YOU TONY ROMO #9
Remember, he's a loser because he never won a championship.
you are correct. he never did win that big game. he should be lumped in w/Danny White.
all those stats are nice to read and make for an impressive career, but you still have to win the SB
and Romo failed at that.

The whole fucking team failed at that. Good grief....
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Facedown wrote: Remember, he's a loser because he never won a championship.
and Romo failed at that.

when a team win, the QB gets the most praise. when the team loses, the QB gets the shoulder of the blame.
just how the ball bounces, amigo. you should know that.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote: you are correct. he never did win that big game. he should be lumped in w/Danny White.
and Romo failed at that.

when a team win, the QB gets the most praise. when the team loses, the QB gets the shoulder of the blame.

I forgot. This is coming from someone who couldn't figure how to clean out their own shitter.. Nevermind.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

I forgot. This is coming from someone who couldn't figure how to clean out their own shitter.. Nevermind.

Funny I didn't see the peanut gallery blaming Ryan or praising Brady.

It was that one play!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

Funny I didn't see the peanut gallery blaming Ryan or praising Brady.

It was that one play!

I still think that one play turned that game around. Atlanta just shit the bed after that. The whole SB seemed like a complete setup for Vegas. lol.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:I still think that one play turned that game around.
I agree, the impossible catch......Wait, it was Freeman missing the blitz that gave Brady an easy TD! Oh, you're talking about the holding call pushing them out of FG range! The 3rd down, Brady from his endzone tossing a strike? No it was the PI in OT?

That Falcon drive started around the 12yd line? They should have played it safe! No one seemed to care that two passes later they was 70+ yards down the other end field....

Damn the off season.....But before long it will be only you and that Dallas tard left in the NFL thread. Might as well change the title now.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:I still think that one play turned that game around.
I agree, the impossible catch......Wait, it was Freeman missing the blitz that gave Brady an easy TD! Oh, you're talking about the holding call pushing them out of FG range! The 3rd down, Brady from his endzone tossing a strike? No it was the PI in OT?

That Falcon drive started around the 12yd line? They should have played it safe! No one seemed to care that two passes later they was 70+ yards down the other end field....

Damn the off season.....But before long it will be only you and that Dallas tard left in the NFL thread. Might as well change the title now.
Ratt, calling a passing play on a 3rd and 2 was fucking Matardo retarded man. LOL. C'mon man.. I am just saying, if they run there possibly get stuffed or whatever, then, the clock still runs, Atlanta punts , not giving the Pats that good field position, more time and momentum. This game is also emotion and momentum. You know that man.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

So Aaron Hernandez got acquitted of two murders, and then killed himself? Crazy end to a fucked up slice of NFL history.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/aaron- ... z-suicide/
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Patriots sign Bills RB Mike Gillislee to an offer sheet. Bills not expected to match. Cost would be a 5th rd pick.
They also restructured Amendola again. Guy keeps getting screwed financially but I guess he knows where he belongs.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

demolition23 wrote:So Aaron Hernandez got acquitted of two murders, and then killed himself?
He was also serving life w/ no possibility of parole for another murder, so his future was pretty bleak there!
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Psychobolia.com wrote:
demolition23 wrote:So Aaron Hernandez got acquitted of two murders, and then killed himself?
He was also serving life w/ no possibility of parole for another murder, so his future was pretty bleak there!
Of course, but he had an appeal pending, and he'd made it this long. Still, no point trying to fathom that dude's actions...
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Seemed he had a pretty good chance of getting out of the first murder rap because of his acquittal on the second one.
Prosecution based most of that on him shooting Bradley in the face to keep him quiet about the double murder.
Since he didn't do it, yeah right, why would he have to silence Bradley?
Either way, no sympathy for someone who chose thug life and murder over riches and fame.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NFL schedule for 2017 has been released.

Eli Manning crying in front of reporters.

Raiders complaining about having to travel the most miles.

WHO CARES!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Draft tonight! Any idea which team(s) might come out of this looking strongest?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dmbrocker wrote:Draft tonight! Any idea which team(s) might come out of this looking strongest?
is that tonight? i'm still hung up on all the ESPN termination notices that went out yesterday.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Machado wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Draft tonight! Any idea which team(s) might come out of this looking strongest?
is that tonight? i'm still hung up on all the ESPN termination notices that went out yesterday.
Yep, it's tonight. Hopefully my Falcons will get some good draft picks to keep them from having another Super Bowl meltdown and actually get us the title this season!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dmbrocker wrote:
Machado wrote:
Yep, it's tonight. Hopefully my Falcons will get some good draft picks to keep them from having another Super Bowl meltdown and actually get us the title this season!
round 1 and 2 tonight only or is it just round 1? shit, who cares. mock draft after mock draft & the so called experts are ignored
by the NFL teams.
i hope that DL from Texas goes to the Browns and is never heard from again. that will teach him :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Whoever gets OU's Joe Mixon is getting a damn good deal he's first round talent.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Whoever gets OU's Joe Mixon is getting a damn good deal he's first round talent.
i agree but the kid is going to have a very, very short leash. it might take just 1 mistake and he could be out
of the NFL and on the road to becoming the next Lawrence Phillips.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Takkarist McKinley

More than likely my favorite Rookie right now. Dropping the f-bombs and man's like they were going outta style. LOL.. Nice!!!!

Laughing my ass off when He dropped the f-bomb. Deion didn't even flinch. Could've sworn my man T was hugging that POS so called commish he dropped an f-bomb under breath there too. lol..

Fucking awesome.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Da Bears, HOLY SHIT! What are they thinking? I'm so glad they drafted
that dud of a QB with the #2 pick. Will be nice to see this player never living
up to the high expectations. Now the Bears have another terrible QB to follow Cutler.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

McCaffery baby!!! Go Panthers!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

kylel wrote:McCaffery baby!!! Go Panthers!
you still have Cam. that is a problem.
DAP THIS!
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Machado wrote: DAP THIS!
It's dab, by the way.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Machado wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Machado wrote:
round 1 and 2 tonight only or is it just round 1? shit, who cares. mock draft after mock draft & the so called experts are ignored
by the NFL teams.
i hope that DL from Texas goes to the Browns and is never heard from again. that will teach him :lol:
Wtf is that about? Myles Garrett has a world of potential and is a great kid to boot.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sweet Elway gets us another QB thats a dumbass
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Brady to be on the cover of the new Madden game.
Any questions why they kept Jimmy G? :lol:
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »