The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by AliceManson »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: I'll admit they are for real but K13's mindless homer bleatings are getting on my nerves. Praying for an epic collapse / playoff beatdown.
As a Panther fan, I shake my head when I read that shit. I'm enjoying the ride, but it could have an unhappy ending. Arizona will be a tough out.
As a Pats fan, the only NFC team that worries me is Arizona.
Great team.
Arians came from Pittsburgh. Belichick owns any coach who comes from that tree. Arizona isn't a worry, the Giants winning the division and making a run in the playoffs again should be your worry.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Anyone heard from Machado since Thanksgiving?

hello amigos!

Dallas season is over. The season ended with Romo's second broken clavicle. I don't think he returned early. He was healed, cleared to play and was unlucky. Has happened before to players and will happen again. Now he has 8+ months to heal and try again next season.

I sure don't want this team to turn into the 76ers of the NFL & lose games on purpose just for a draft pick. Its not like there is a STAR QB in College right now that has NFL written all over him.

Not surprised that some of you wished for Romo to get injured again and applauded when he did. You are sick individuals and I feel sorry for all of you.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:

hello amigos!

Dallas season is over. The season ended with Romo's second broken clavicle. I don't think he returned early. He was healed, cleared to play and was unlucky. Has happened before to players and will happen again. Now he has 8+ months to heal and try again next season.

I sure don't want this team to turn into the 76ers of the NFL & lose games on purpose just for a draft pick. Its not like there is a STAR QB in College right now that has NFL written all over him.

Not surprised that some of you wished for Romo to get injured again and applauded when he did. You are sick individuals and I feel sorry for all of you.
They need to draft someone like Henry from Alabama. The kid is a beast.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

hello amigos!

They need to draft someone like Henry from Alabama. The kid is a beast.
TBH, Romo should be the starting QB next season. Busted clavicle aside, he is still a very good QB with talent remaining in the tank.
He suffered a fluke injury this season and the bad luck had him fall virtually the same way and the injury reoccurred.

With Romo the team had a slim chance of running the table and maybe stealing the division.

What the team needs going into next season.
Maybe another RB
Maybe a DB or Safety that can make an impact as a rookie

Those are all questions that can be debated from now until
the NFL draft of 2016
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

AliceManson wrote:
Arians came from Pittsburgh. Belichick owns any coach who comes from that tree. Arizona isn't a worry, the Giants winning the division and making a run in the playoffs again should be your worry.
The list of teams/coach's that Brady/Belichick don't own is a pretty short one.

Honestly, I don't think the Giant can go all the way, their defense isnt what it used to be, but you're right the Giants are Brady's krypotonite.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado, you are in complete fucking denial. Fortunately, Jerry Jones and anybody of importance in the Dallas organization thinks the same way you do.

The window for the Tony Romo Cowboys is closed. It's over. You are just digging a deeper hole for the organization by pretending it isn't.

No problem for me. I think it's great.

And hey fuck you. You did your fair share of RG3 cripple jokes. Now that the cast is on the other foot you wanna pretend everyone else is a sicko.

You sum up what it means to be a Cowboys fan in every sense of the word - a follower moron with no self-awareness who thinks his shit don't stink and roots for the uniform regardless of what lowlife, woman-beating cro-mag suits up in it.

The cowboys fucking suck, Romo is a fragile cripple who is done as a serviceable QB in the NFL. Enjoy watching the team - no doubt beefed up by some expensive, aging free agents - collapse amidst the sound of snapping collarbones once again next season. I can't wait to applaud Matt Cassel, or Matt Flynn, or whatever useless fossil they dust off comes off the bench to bury your season once again three weeks into 2016.

It's over douchebag.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Machado, you are in complete fucking denial. Fortunately, Jerry Jones and anybody of importance in the Dallas organization thinks the same way you do.

The window for the Tony Romo Cowboys is closed. It's over. You are just digging a deeper hole for the organization by pretending it isn't.

No problem for me. I think it's great.

And hey fuck you. You did your fair share of RG3 cripple jokes. Now that the cast is on the other foot you wanna pretend everyone else is a sicko.

You sum up what it means to be a Cowboys fan in every sense of the word - a follower moron with no self-awareness who thinks his shit don't stink and roots for the uniform regardless of what lowlife, woman-beating cro-mag suits up in it.

The cowboys fucking suck, Romo is a fragile cripple who is done as a serviceable QB in the NFL. Enjoy watching the team - no doubt beefed up by some expensive, aging free agents - collapse amidst the sound of snapping collarbones once again next season. I can't wait to applaud Matt Cassel, or Matt Flynn, or whatever useless fossil they dust off comes off the bench to bury your season once again three weeks into 2016.

It's over douchebag.
Levi-You have some misdirected anger amigo. Are you having a bad day with the pinball machines?
How is the window closed? This is a lost season. Last season the team was 13-3. The team looked pretty good after 2 weeks. Romo gets injured and of course the team goes to shit. Despite that, Romo returns, leads them to another win and the team has a slim chance to steal the division. Romo is injured again. End of story.
Unclear how this injury closes the window. As for his age, that is still a non factor. Now if Romo was getting clocked like Aikman was at the end of his career, then you might have a point.
Guess what? I do cheer for the uniform. Unlike some of you here with the fantasy leagues or bandwagon jumpers that lurk here.
Do me a favor and do not pretend that Dallas is the only NFL team
that has their players getting into trouble with the law. Most of the league is out of control and most of the players are walking around with CTE.

RG who? Fucking yesterdays news. The man is a non factor and the next Tebow
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado - bottom line, you applauded and mocked Rg3's injuries, but get genuinely butthurt and offended when someone else laughs about Tony Romo's balsa wood collarbone.

This - along with a million other things - makes you an asshole and a disphit.

Enjoy watching this exact same scenario play out in 2016. Enjoy your open fucking window.

Tony Who? Romo is yesterday's news. The man is a non-factor and the next rg3.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Machado - bottom line, you applauded and mocked Rg3's injuries, but get genuinely butthurt and offended when someone else laughs about Tony Romo's balsa wood collarbone.

This - along with a million other things - makes you an asshole and a disphit.

Enjoy watching this exact same scenario play out in 2016. Enjoy your open fucking window.

Tony Who? Romo is yesterday's news. The man is a non-factor and the next rg3.
Levi
If I cared enough I would almost feel sorry for you.
Good job stealing my joke and attempting to use it against me. How original!

Listen, RG3 can only wish to be Romo because at least Romo knows
how to properly drop back and be a NFL qb. Can't say the same for your boy wonder who was going to save the Skins(via social media)
Sixx6Sixx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sixx6Sixx »

Gritt wrote: They need to draft someone like Henry from Alabama. The kid is a beast.
I would be happy with that! I love it when one of my Bama boys goes on to play for the Cowboys! :) And he is awesome! He shits all over McFadden.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Romo will be the starter for the next couple of seasons. No doubt.

BUT!!

They need to start looking yesterday for his replacement.

And, can the Dallas FO FINALLY hit on some defensive players in the draft(S) coming up in the next few years?
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Holy shit, second week of bitching and arguing on the Eagles sideline????

And,, crickets.. LOL..
And how many Eagle fans are in here supporting that shit or making excuses like "that shit happens"?
It's the Cowboy fans who feed the fire. Do you see any Eagle fans in here talking shit thinking they still have a chance and saying all the Bull Shit Machado spews out? Fan's like Machado is why people hate the Cowboy's.

Dallas has won 3 games and Machado still wont shut up so it's obvious why people are slamming the Cowgirls. Half the Cowboy fans I know are like machado.....Every year is "this is our last chance" "If we get romo back we have a chance" "the side line fights are not a problem" Dallas has a lot of blind moronic supporters. Apart from RYAN, as a whole you don't see other team fans saying stupid shit like Machado.

Like you, there are a lot of realistic diehard Dallas fans. My best friend admits romo is a choker while blaming Jones and the lack of balls coaching staff at the same time. He knew Dallas was done 6 weeks ago. He don't go around talking shit, he said DEZ and Hardy should be bitch slapped for their antics and he'll still dress up in full Cowboy gear and watch the games in support......He's not a blind moron like Machado or most the Cowboy fans I know, those type of fans is why it's fun to hate on Dallas. Dallas has a lot of fans so it goes to reason why they have the most morons.

--------------

Seriously, why are we even talking about the Cowboy's in the first place? They're 3 and fucking 8? It's because Machados mouth brings the hate to the team. Half the NFL thread is Machado talking out of his ass trolling.

-------

I give you slack, you have common sense and act like a decent fan. We both agreed Romo shouldn't have been rushed back no matter if he was cleared, their chance was so fucking slim it wasn't worth the risk and look what happened.....He broke it again.

Then you have Machado.....It's a FLUKE! It's not a fluke dumbass, he broke a bone, it's weakened, he was rushed back into a pointless situation and broke it again. He's beat the fuck up, now the future is at stake, steak, over done dead meat, finished while Machado "ROMO still has gas in the tank!"
Romo coming back after breaking his clavicle combined with all his other injuries just put another nail in the coffin.....He should have been held out and healed up for next season because this season WAS ALREADY DONE.

Look at it this way, Machado and dumbass Cowboy fans thought having ROMO back would solve the problem....
Dallas could have won at least half the games ROMO was out, their D let them down and spent more time fight each other! Rushing Romo back wasn't as important as fixing the D, keeping them in check and fixing their 2nd half play calling failures.

But ROMO is the reason they lost to the Panthers, that much you can argue. We'll never know how it would have ended without TWO pick 6's and 3INTS not to mention ROMO played like shit last week still beat up. Matt Cassel would have had a better last two games is easily arguable as well.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Holy shit, second week of bitching and arguing on the Eagles sideline????

And,, crickets.. LOL..
And how many Eagle fans are in here supporting that shit or making excuses like "that shit happens"?
It's the Cowboy fans who feed the fire. Do you see any Eagle fans in here talking shit thinking they still have a chance and saying all the Bull Shit Machado spews out? Fan's like Machado is why people hate the Cowboy's.

Dallas has won 3 games and Machado still wont shut up so it's obvious why people are slamming the Cowgirls. Half the Cowboy fans I know are like machado.....Every year is "this is our last chance" "If we get romo back we have a chance" "the side line fights are not a problem" Dallas has a lot of blind moronic supporters. Apart from RYAN, as a whole you don't see other team fans saying stupid shit like Machado.

Like you, there are a lot of realistic diehard Dallas fans. My best friend admits romo is a choker while blaming Jones and the lack of balls coaching staff at the same time. He knew Dallas was done 6 weeks ago. He don't go around talking shit, he said DEZ and Hardy should be bitch slapped for their antics and he'll still dress up in full Cowboy gear and watch the games in support......He's not a blind moron like Machado or most the Cowboy fans I know, those type of fans is why it's fun to hate on Dallas. Dallas has a lot of fans so it goes to reason why they have the most morons.

--------------

Seriously, why are we even talking about the Cowboy's in the first place? They're 3 and fucking 8? It's because Machados mouth brings the hate to the team. Half the NFL thread is Machado talking out of his ass trolling.

-------

I give you slack, you have common sense and act like a decent fan. We both agreed Romo shouldn't have been rushed back no matter if he was cleared, their chance was so fucking slim it wasn't worth the risk and look what happened.....He broke it again.

Then you have Machado.....It's a FLUKE! It's not a fluke dumbass, he broke a bone, it's weakened, he was rushed back into a pointless situation and broke it again. He's beat the fuck up, now the future is at stake, steak, over done dead meat, finished while Machado "ROMO still has gas in the tank!"
Romo coming back after breaking his clavicle combined with all his other injuries just put another nail in the coffin.....He should have been held out and healed up for next season because this season WAS ALREADY DONE.

Look at it this way, Machado and dumbass Cowboy fans thought having ROMO back would solve the problem....
Dallas could have won at least half the games ROMO was out, their D let them down and spent more time fight each other! Rushing Romo back wasn't as important as fixing the D, keeping them in check and fixing their 2nd half play calling failures.

But ROMO is the reason they lost to the Panthers, that much you can argue. We'll never know how it would have ended without TWO pick 6's and 3INTS not to mention ROMO played like shit last week still beat up. Matt Cassel would have had a better last two games is easily arguable as well.
you talk about Dallas because you are obsessed with the team. you don't root for them but you sure do make a point to check their status on a daily basis.
its embarrassing how much you pay attention to a team you don't wish to win. get a fucking life!

let me just add this, you are a fucking troll to the 10th degree. your last paragraph alone is all the proof a jury of your peers would need to convict you. and if you deny being a troll, then the only logical reason for a post like that would be stupidity.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Romo will be the starter for the next couple of seasons. No doubt.

BUT!!

They need to start looking yesterday for his replacement.

And, can the Dallas FO FINALLY hit on some defensive players in the draft(S) coming up in the next few years?
Romo MIGHT be the starter but I bet you Jone's net worth he's not near as good and wont finish either season. He's damaged more then any other QB this side of Peyton. He's done being ROMO. Finished.

Romo has taken far too much abuse. Thinking Romo will come back yet again for TWO MORE seasons? After another injury year, a double injury year at 36? That's reaching. After 30 each injury is down hill rather then a comeback. After 35 each injury is ever lasting damage. Funny, 36 was the injury year I should have quit. I came back, was never the same, suffered a few more and I'm fucked. Romo is going to end up a cripple, if Dallas and Romo was smart he would retire and let Dallas start rebuilding with Tony's cap space cleared. I bet by the time Romo hit's 50 there will be a segment on him all fucked up.
Lee
Dez
Romo

All key injury plagued players who will never be the same. Re-signing Dez with his injuries at that price will be a haunting contract.
Dez has been so average in his shortened season and down right ugly vs the Panthers not to mention letting that INT get run back for a TD.
Dez might have a big game here and there but I bet he'll never have a big year let alone be a top WR again. Look at his routs, watch when he tries to break away from CB's....He's already lost a step. How many balls has he dropped this year? He's not the same Dez, he's damaged Dez. His neck will never get better.
Same with Lee, how many missed tackles and bad angles did you see him take the other day? I counted 4. That's just one game and what I seen.

"Jerry Jones Says Rushing Tony Romo Back Was Worth it"
What a fucking moron..........
http://deadspin.com/jerry-jones-says-ru ... 1745030125
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:you talk about Dallas because you are obsessed with the team. you don't root for them but you sure do make a point to check their status on a daily basis.
its embarrassing how much you pay attention to a team you don't wish to win. get a fucking life!

let me just add this, you are a fucking troll to the 10th degree. your last paragraph alone is all the proof a jury of your peers would need to convict you. and if you deny being a troll, then the only logical reason for a post like that would be stupidity.

Did your CAP or SHIFT KEY break from crying or hitting it?
Embarrassing is you looking in the mirror, googling to talk football or attempting to unclog a toilet. Living in denial is no way to go though life Finkle.

How bout dem boy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-8!
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote:you talk about Dallas because you are obsessed with the team. you don't root for them but you sure do make a point to check their status on a daily basis.
But it's o.k for you to do the exact same thing with the Cubs, right?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:
But it's o.k for you to do the exact same thing with the Cubs, right?
listen, discussing the Cubs was entirely different. it was the pennant race and for once the Cubs were in contention. plus, the Cubs have not won since...well you know the year. to me it's hilarious that Cubs fans pretend they want to win when they clearly could care less. just as long as the beer is flowing and the swag is available to purchase.

Dallas is now 3-8 and the board still gives the team a lot of love. i understand many NFL fans HATE Dallas and want them to lose. used to that.
what i don't completely understand is how some NFL fans here like to cheer for another team with option #1 is no longer any good.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado, you troll the cubs all the time, and then call us trolls for laughing at the pathetic cowboys.

Machado, there was a time when you couldn't go 5 minutes without posting about rg3, yet you call us obsessed.

Machado, you are a fucking troll cowboys idiot fan who doesn't realize that his shit stinks worse than anyone, which is frankly amazing since you don't know how to flush your toilet.

Machado- the cowboys sucking ass will always be a popular topic here. They are 3-8 with their future invested in an aging cripple whose collarbone snaps like a twig.

Hilarious!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Machado, you troll the cubs all the time, and then call us trolls for laughing at the pathetic cowboys.

Machado, there was a time when you couldn't go 5 minutes without posting about rg3, yet you call us obsessed.

Machado, you are a fucking troll cowboys idiot fan who doesn't realize that his shit stinks worse than anyone, which is frankly amazing since you don't know how to flush your toilet.

Machado- the cowboys sucking ass will always be a popular topic here. They are 3-8 with their future invested in an aging cripple whose collarbone snaps like a twig.

Hilarious!
Levi-I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you. Look at the effort you just gave to blurt out that post. AMAZING!
Yes I did post a lot about RG3 because the man was providing great copy on a daily basis. And what I reported turned out to be true. He's a bum, stupid and unable to drop back to pass like a normal QB. Oh, and he cared more about his image versus his level of play. But since the guy has been demoted, I have no reason to speak of him anymore. Can you say, Tebow?

Last year Dallas was 13-3 and you fuckers once again posted about them week after week. Just waiting for them to fail. As if you were onto something new. Memo to all lurkers here: 31 teams fail, only 1 team wins it all. Way to hedge your bets, LOL
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Crazy Levi wrote:Machado, you troll the cubs all the time, and then call us trolls for laughing at the pathetic cowboys.

Hilarious!
That's a beat down of epic proportions.

That leaves me a question though. For the same reason you don't shove cripples or take the retarded kid's lunch money, is it wrong for me to laugh at Machado?
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

killeverything wrote:

Hilarious!
That's a beat down of epic proportions.

That leaves me a question though. For the same reason you don't shove cripples or take the retarded kid's lunch money, is it wrong for me to laugh at Machado?
It's not wrong to laugh at Matardo because he's an insufferable asshole.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Lol @ Machado

"Last year last last year 13-3!!!"

Nobody gives a fuck about last year.

Now fuck off- I gotta watch a team who is still in the playoff race- the redkins.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Lol @ Machado

Now fuck off- I gotta watch a team who is still in the playoff race- the redkins.
Soon to be first place Redskins.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Gritt wrote:
Soon to be first place Redskins.
I'm starting to believe it. Nice throw Eli

:lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eat shit asshole. you know full well that i mentioned last year
for a specific reason. suddenly your penis is erect because your team is better than mine. have fun with that while it lasts
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:

eat shit asshole. you know full well that i mentioned last year
for a specific reason. suddenly your penis is erect because your team is better than mine. have fun with that while it lasts
Say it with us, Matardo. FIRST PLACE WASHINGTON REDSKINS.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

First place: WASHINGTON REDSKINS
Last place in the entire NFC: DALLAS COWBOYS
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SUCK IT HATERS!!!

5-6!!!!

FIRST PLACE!!

fuck you Machado. Sorry I hurt your feelings, but you are a fucking moron who owns himself by being such a brain-dead Cowboys ball sucker. Seeya next week dipshit.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:SUCK IT HATERS!!!

5-6!!!!

FIRST PLACE!!

fuck you Machado. Sorry I hurt your feelings, but you are a fucking moron who owns himself by being such a brain-dead Cowboys ball sucker. Seeya next week dipshit.

this is not a sprint, this is a race. who cares that you are in 1st right now.
last i checked this is not week 17.

what a douche!
you are just a child growing older. LOL

the worst part is you and the rest of the Dallas haters are so predictable.
if Dallas was in 1st place right now, your post would certainly include several paragraphs regarding how miserable the NFC East is and that the division is not a force, etc..

FUCKING HYPOCRITES!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

First place WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

Dallas can't even get out of their own way. Enjoy your team of women beaters and malcontents, Matardo. I'll enjoy first place.