The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

Wrong again as usual. I hate what the Dolphins did and I'm sure glad their not my team.

He's being black-balled because of his actions. It doesn't matter if you like it or not the owners will give you no answers.

It's down to the way he was last season.

The national anthem, the cops are pigs socks, the already mentioned Castro shirt which also shows how ignorant he is and after all that the motherfucker didn't even vote.

When you get down to it he's stupid.

He's got nobody to blame but himself.

None of the owners owe anybody a job.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Wrong again as usual. I hate what the Dolphins did and I'm sure glad their not my team.

He's being black-balled because of his actions. It doesn't matter if you like it or not the owners will give you no answers.

The national anthem, the cops are pigs socks, the already mentioned Castro shirt which also shows how ignorant he is and after all that the motherfucker didn't even vote.

So Kap is a better QB compared to Cutler but because
Kap took a stand, wore a t-shirt or wore a certain pair of socks,
he gets passed over for a job? :shock:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Wrong again as usual. I hate what the Dolphins did and I'm sure glad their not my team.

So Kap is a better QB compared to Cutler but because
Kap took a stand, wore a t-shirt or wore a certain pair of socks,
he gets passed over for a job? :shock:
Yes at this point in time I would say Kap is a better QB. His sitting down or kneeling, stand was disrespectful in the eyes of a lot of people most importantly the owners who don't fuck around when it comes to money. There are stats that last year was not as successful as hoped for and a lot of people mentioned his name when it came to why they tuned out.

Go ask some of the Cubans about Castro or just look back on history and see some of the extreme ways they tried to escape and come to America. Castro terrorized all Cubans. That not just a shirt and praising him shows everybody how ignorant you are. Even worse than that he had a real idiotic militant mind set who thought he was so aware of everything and was just so damn brilliant about everything. No you weren't you were a idiot who had a whole lot of press following you and reporting every stupid ass shit you said.

I hate cops too but this big dummy was showing his ass to the fucking people who were there to provide security. And that's security for them in a stadium that's as full as could be. That's sounds like maybe the common sense voice in your head isn't there for him. And to lecture all the time about change and being involved and the idiot didn't even vote.

I'm not keeping him down the owners are because he makes things look bad for them and he broke the biggest rule of all he made them lose money.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Kap's play digressed the past few seasons. He sucks, No, he isn't better than Cutler, they are bout the same. Cutler brings baggage and is a baby , but, Kap's baggage is more detrimental to a team IMO.

It isn't a race fucking thing. It's a business. Kap choices on how he behaved have bit him in the ass. He would split locker rooms and create headaches.. It's not really that hard to understand. Well, it is if you can clean out a toilet.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Kap's play digressed the past few seasons. He sucks, No, he isn't better than Cutler, they are bout the same. Cutler brings baggage and is a baby , but, Kap's baggage is more detrimental to a team IMO.

It isn't a race fucking thing. It's a business. Kap choices on how he behaved have bit him in the ass. He would split locker rooms and create headaches.. It's not really that hard to understand. Well, it is if you can clean out a toilet.
did you see the presser yesterday w/Cutler? he is a joke. the guy could not be less enthused about the opportunity. his body language says it all.
he does not want to compete. might take Matt Moore about 4 weeks or so to get the job because of Cutler's inability to play QB in the NFL.
hell, Manziel would be a better choice over Cutler at this point and TD Johnny has been away for the game how long now?

will be fun to watch Miami navigate the circus of having Cutler at QB instead of Kap this season.
during the presser Cutler complained about his vacation now being cancelled and someone in the family was having a b-day soon and his
NFL plans are ruining that as well :lol: :lol:
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Machado wrote: did you see the presser yesterday w/Cutler? he is a joke. the guy could not be less enthused about the opportunity. his body language says it all.
he does not want to compete. might take Matt Moore about 4 weeks or so to get the job because of Cutler's inability to play QB in the NFL.
hell, Manziel would be a better choice over Cutler at this point and TD Johnny has been away for the game how long now?

will be fun to watch Miami navigate the circus of having Cutler at QB instead of Kap this season.
during the presser Cutler complained about his vacation now being cancelled and someone in the family was having a b-day soon and his
Again, Miami was never an option for Kaepernick. You don't sing Fidel Castro's praises and then expect to be signed in a city with the largest (by far) Cuban population in the USA.

I don't blame the Dolphins' ownership one bit for trying to avoid that shit storm.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Machado wrote: did you see the presser yesterday w/Cutler? he is a joke. the guy could not be less enthused about the opportunity. his body language says it all.

Again, Miami was never an option for Kaepernick. You don't sing Fidel Castro's praises and then expect to be signed in a city with the largest (by far) Cuban population in the USA.

I don't blame the Dolphins' ownership one bit for trying to avoid that shit storm.
Exactly right.

Besides, he only went to the Dolphins because he heard they had a sweet exercise bike.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
did you see the presser yesterday w/Cutler? he is a joke. the guy could not be less enthused about the opportunity. his body language says it all.

IMO. Miami would've been just as stupid to sign Kap, as they are to sign Cutler. Still doesn't change the fact that Kap did this to himself.
Last edited by Bludegeon on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Kap's play digressed the past few seasons. He sucks, No, he isn't better than Cutler, they are bout the same. Cutler brings baggage and is a baby , but, Kap's baggage is more detrimental to a team IMO.

IMO. Miami would've been just as stupid to sign Kap, as they are to sign Cutler. Still doesn't change the fact that Kap did this to himself.
Matt Moore seems to be saying all the right things in camp. Listen, Moore knows he's going to take the field at some point because
Cutler will eventually get injured or play poor enough that he gets yanked from the field.
Going to be a long, long season in Miami. Cutler is a huge distraction.
Just yesterday the press asked him how long it will take him to get into football shape. Cutler said thankfully he's the QB
and he doesn't have to be in great shape. WTF! :shock:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That was so fucking Machado to bring up Johnny Manziel. I mean how much Machado do you have to be to bring up Johnny fucking Manziel?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Why do you insist on telling everybody that you're a big dummy every single day.

Our memory isn't that bad we all know you're a big dummy.

I double dog dare you to not sound like a dumbass for the rest of the day.

You think you can do it I don't.
why are you trying to pick on me?

STFU already!

watch some exhibition football and enjoy.

i watched 2 series of the game and deleted it. was boring.
I knew you couldn't make it through the day. Thanks for proving my point. :lol: :P :mrgreen:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Hey Matardo..

RG3 still doesn't have a job in the NFL either. I don't see you pissin and moanin over that shit..
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Hey Matardo..

RG3 still doesn't have a job in the NFL either. I don't see you pissin and moanin over that shit..
Who?
That guy is yesterday. We are talking about today. Kap is in the news. Kap is on the front pages.
Kap vs. RGIII
Is a no contest. Even Spike Lee will tell you nobody cares about RGIII anymore. The guy had
part of 1 good season and felt like he was going to Canton after. He forgot that hard
work gets you there, not a lucky moment in time.

:lol: :lol:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

OH please. What a lame excuse. Check the reports. Griffin III is working twice as hard as the other dumbfuck..

BOTH are not signed because BOTH are bad QB's.. Their time has come and gone.

Guess it's easier to pick convenient "racism"... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Cutler knows Adam Gase's offense and played well under him. He has a lot of talent around him. He's going to have a good season and get the Dolphins to the playoffs again.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Cutler knows Adam Gase's offense and played well under him. He has a lot of talent around him. He's going to have a good season and get the Dolphins to the playoffs again.
we should make a bet

i say Cutler won't have a good season and i'll say Cutler won't lead the Dolphins to the playoffs.
what do you say?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:Cutler knows Adam Gase's offense and played well under him. He has a lot of talent around him. He's going to have a good season and get the Dolphins to the playoffs again.
we should make a bet

i say Cutler won't have a good season and i'll say Cutler won't lead the Dolphins to the playoffs.
what do you say?
What qualifies as good? We need to keep it simple. I say the Dolphins will make the playoffs.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

There you go. I guess making the playoffs qualifies as good. IMO, the Phins won't make the playoffs
unless teams with 4 wins are allowed entry :lol:

Cutler sucks. He doesn't even want to be in Miami right now. This is strictly for the payday and when it
comes to pro sports, doing it for the money is the wrong reason if you want to be great.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Elliott suspended for the first six regular season games:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... mes-by-nfl
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Awesome.. For Fuck's Sake..

Well, didn't expect Dallas in the playoffs this season anyhow.. What a start to the new fucking season.

Way to let your teammates and yourself down Elliott.. Jackass.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Elliott suspended for the first six regular season games:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... mes-by-nfl
WOW!
Goodell really is a moron. Took them a year to decide what to do. Sounds like the NFL offices
are dunces and their policies are made up as they go along.

No charges ever filed but the NFL still announces a suspension.
Did the police cover up the situation from the jump? Did the police give Zeke a pass because he is a NFL player?
Not out of the realm of possibility but that might be a stretch.
NFL screwed up with the Ray Rice and Josh Brown cases. So now they are making up for their mistakes
by giving the max penalty to Zeke :roll:

So many questions regarding this case and of course the NFL won't do their part to explain
Just bogus statements and hiding behind the lawyers.

:evil:
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Machado wrote:
Did the police cover up the situation from the jump? Did the police give Zeke a pass because he is a NFL player?
NFL screwed up with the Ray Rice and Josh Brown cases. So now they are making up for their mistakes
Ben Roethlisberger was never charged, either. He got six games (later reduced to four). That was in 2010, long before Ray Rice.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
Machado wrote:
Ben Roethlisberger was never charged, either. He got six games (later reduced to four). That was in 2010, long before Ray Rice.
it is what it is. clearly the NFL offices are not looking out for player safety or have a firm grasp of how to handle the NFL players in general
1 year investigation? did anybody lose his/her job for taking so long to get the job done? why not just wait until the kid retires
before coming to a conclusion on the matter?
will be fun to watch Jerry Jones go to bat for his player and challenge Goodell in person and in the media. let's see which of those
2 back off first.
Kraft is the most powerful NFL owner. Jones is maybe 2nd. Goodell really knows how to pick his fights now doesn't he?
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

I'm not worried about the Cowboys. They'll go 3-3 without him, he'll have a little game rush that could be 3-4.

Once that happens, they control their fate in the NFC East destiny. Philly will be improved and The Giants always have Dallas' number, yet (NYG" have made the Playoffs only once in the last
7 years. They'll split with NYG, sweep Skins and sweep the Eagles.

Darren McFadden is one hell of a RB and Old Man Albert Morris still had some juice. But they're going to have to help Dak since they don't have left guard that's worth a fuck.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Artemis2085 wrote:I'm not worried about the Cowboys. They'll go 3-3 without him, he'll have a little game rush that could be 3-4.

Once that happens, they control their fate in the NFC East destiny. Philly will be improved and The Giants always have Dallas' number, yet (NYG" have made the Playoffs only once in the last
7 years. They'll split with NYG, sweep Skins and sweep the Eagles.

Darren McFadden is one hell of a RB and Old Man Albert Morris still had some juice. But they're going to have to help Dak since they don't have left guard that's worth a fuck.
Agreed..

Nevermind the fact that they have two or three defensive players serving suspensions as well the first 4 games. And, pisses me off because Irving is causing fucking havoc again in the backfield on opposing teams.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

The woman who accused Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott of domestic violence admitted to NFL investigators having a text exchange in which she discussed leveraging sex videos featuring her and Elliott for money from the player, according to documents obtained by Yahoo Sports.

The exchange is contained in the 160-page report prepared by NFL investigators into allegations that Elliott committed multiple acts of violence against ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson. Within that report, investigators noted a September 2016 text message exchange between Thompson and a friend, in which Thompson raised the idea of selling sex videos of herself and Elliott. During the conversation, Thompson’s friend suggested, “we could black mail him w[ith] that,” to which Thompson responded, “I want to bro.” The NFL’s report also stated that Thompson admitted registering an email address titled “ezekielelliott sex vids” in August 2016.

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Shit

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs

(the report notes a pair of blank texts)

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

[Friend]: Like what
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NFL Exhibition 2017 still has two more weeks to go.
IMO, the starters are ready to play right now. The exhibition game this week means that starters
will get the most playing time to date.
The final exhibition game means those starters do not get any playing time at all. Wasted time if you ask me.

Greedy owners charging full price for this meaningless games. ITS A CRIME!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:NFL Exhibition 2017 still has two more weeks to go.
IMO, the starters are ready to play right now. The exhibition game this week means that starters
The final exhibition game means those starters do not get any playing time at all. Wasted time if you ask me.

Machado wrote: watch some exhibition football and enjoy.
Make up your mind ya big dummy. :P
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:

Machado wrote: watch some exhibition football and enjoy.
Make up your mind ya big dummy. :P
take it easy, hombre. that was a generic statement to the masses who enjoy exhibition football.

either you have your jock on too tight or the athletic supporter is not true to size. why else would you be so uptight right now?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Those "greedy" owners don't put a fucking gun to one fan in the stadiums and make em' go to the Preseason games, moron..

Also, I believe most teams/owners throw in the pre season games to fans who bought their seats for the whole season.