The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Move billion dollare 1 sack 2 tackles a game Khalil Mack to the other side of the trench to help out Jay Cutler II
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Falcons blow another lead. Nothing new to see here, folks.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Suzy Kolber the j*w broad from hell!
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

What a crock of shit this email scandal has turned into. You mean to tell me that out of 650,000 emails. Only a handful of them were in the no - no zone and they were all Gruden and Gruden alone? Yeah whatever you say Roger.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Watching Derrick Henry run from the backside. He looks like something you’d see in Jurassic Park.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:10 pm What a crock of shit this email scandal has turned into. You mean to tell me that out of 650,000 emails. Only a handful of them were in the no - no zone and they were all Gruden and Gruden alone? Yeah whatever you say Roger.
When I heard Gruden went down and what for......An hour later I watched Dave Chappelle: The Closer.

Odd timing.....
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Jets, Zack Wilson, biggest draft bust of 2021? The one game I saw him in, I could tell he wasn't ready for the NFL.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Forget The Titans
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:48 am Jets, Zack Wilson, biggest draft bust of 2021? The one game I saw him in, I could tell he wasn't ready for the NFL.
Yeah right and Geno Smith won yesterday too. Sit down Waldo.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That last sack the Saints got on Brady was great. He was just like "Okay fuck it. I give up." And after those dipshit commentators tongued his nutsack the whole game like they owed him money.

It was all set up for the great Tom Terrific to casually walk right into another comeback win. Davis and Aikman did not appreciate that the Saints went off script.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Aaron Rodgers tests positive out Sunday vs Chiefs.

Saints WR Thomas tests positive for pain in the ass out for season.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

While Aaron Rodgers won’t be playing football this Sunday you can catch him in a foot race against Grandpa’s Got A Boner at the Santa Anita racetrack in Arcadia, California this Sunday. He claims to run faster than Forrest Gump in his prime and is worm free.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:50 am That last sack the Saints got on Brady was great. He was just like "Okay fuck it. I give up." And after those dipshit commentators tongued his nutsack the whole game like they owed him money.

It was all set up for the great Tom Terrific to casually walk right into another comeback win. Davis and Aikman did not appreciate that the Saints went off script.
Aikman gives robots a bad name. And over on CBS Romo does his Jimmy Fallon as a sportscaster routine. The stink of failed ex Cowboy QB’s on game casts as the so-called A team announcers is maddening. It makes you realize how great Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth really are.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I’ve never acknowledged the “is Aaron Rodgers gay” BS. It’s childish and stupid to join that crowd.

However yesterday when he was on his boyfriend’s podcast. He was wearing a Star Wars Rise Of The Skywalker hoodie.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Thank God. Cam is back!!!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That does make for a good PR story. However last time we saw him he was more of a rock skipper than a QB. Still good luck with that.

OBJ is full of shit and just another cancer on the team by being a miserable bitch. So he wants to be the guy but out of all the teams he was interested in. He goes to the team with the most people to choose from to throw to.

Thinking about what a fool he was in NY. Bitching and moaning in between proposing to a football on the sidelines.

And then his stint in Cleveland being nonexistent. I’m happy to know that there’s no way he will finish with HOF numbers. Big Dummy!!!
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

I can't stand that piece of human garbage Steelers QB Date Rapelisberger, and their loser fans swinging their jizz soaked towels.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Dallas HC tests positive for Covid. Out for Thursday’s game. So far 8 others in the organization test positive too.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

kylel wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:46 am Thank God. Cam is back!!!
You sure about that?

Sitting on the couch because nobody wanted you.

And yet you get 10 million from Carolina.

He should get arrested for highway robbery on payday’s.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 am
kylel wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:46 am Thank God. Cam is back!!!
You sure about that?

Sitting on the couch because nobody wanted you.

And yet you get 10 million from Carolina.

He should get arrested for highway robbery on payday’s.
It's time for Joe Brady to go and for them to work on an o-line. Cam had zero time for anything. They brought in PJ and he got sacked twice and threw a pick in 15 seconds. O-line is a dumpster fire.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Belichick really is showing how and why he is a genius yet again.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Talk about Lombardi with that an insanely prepared and perfectly executed game plan. No adjustments or panic attacks, just pounding the gaps with the devotion of a priest....3 passes 46 runs? Wont see that again.

I dug the old school hammering compared to today's no touching QB's, wide open Receivers and PI Flags....The blocking schemes vs the Bills loaded box and still get 4.8ypc and 222yds...Pretty amazing.....Saying we're gonna run the ball try and stop it was a slap in the face...Got a laugh at Jordan Poyer & Micah Hyde crying while leaving the press conference, fucking puffs! And I like the Bills!

And that's before you add the shut the fuck down defense. 10 points? Being at home with Allen's mobility and arm cannon I was fooled into thinking they had the advantage...I hate today's game but last night was wicked good.

Yeah Belichick's an egotistical genius who thrives on a happy ending game plan......Massage......
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
Their coach acted like a bitch too in postgame press conference.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Demariyus Thomas dead from a seizure at 33. So young and tragic…

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/328 ... atform=amp
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Is it just me or does this season seem to be the season of the tipped ball?

And Utah on a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid was it for the Raiders to pounce on the Chiefs symbol before the game started?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:13 am If Trevor Lawrence ever gets close to just sniffing a SB. No chance in hell is Urban Meyer his HC.

I bet on a golf course right now. Spurrier is laughing telling himself got that monkey off my back.
It’s probably not fair to say I called it but I’ll take the cheap and easy over wrong again as usual.
🤣
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:36 am
eddie lee roth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:13 am If Trevor Lawrence ever gets close to just sniffing a SB. No chance in hell is Urban Meyer his HC.

I bet on a golf course right now. Spurrier is laughing telling himself got that monkey off my back.
It’s probably not fair to say I called it but I’ll take the cheap and easy over wrong again as usual.
🤣
You called it and it's safe to say most anyone should have seen this coming.
He has left every college program because of issues relating to his basically being an A**Hole.
It did happen sooner than I thought it would, but they are a dumpster fire and they have potentially ruined one of the best QB prospects in a long time.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Did you see the Chargers Donald Parham Jr. knockout play? Goddamn that looked bad. It’s on YouTube if you want to see it. I don’t even want to mess with that shit. Look for it yourself.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:43 am Is it just me or does this season seem to be the season of the tipped ball?

And Utah on a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid was it for the Raiders to pounce on the Chiefs symbol before the game started?
Didn't see what went down but I'm sure it's not as stupid as Jackson Mahomes doing, anything? Sean Taylor's memorial level? Heard JACK tried to cancel a KC Bar for not sucking his party's pud. How that assclown has followers is amazing, I picture him as a rep for the KC fanbase?! Tik....Tok...Tik...Tok...

After the NFL leaked Chucky's emails Henry Ruggs decided to finish off their season...I'm still in limbo as a fan anyway, fuck Vegas.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Had to look up who the fuck Jackson Mahomes is. Didn’t know what you were talking about. What a jackass!!!

You still got to be a Raiders fan just like I’m a Steelers fan. Everything is a mess but it is what it is.

Still love the game and like watching all the games available to me.

Could you imagine the hype for a Buccaneers Pats SB? And a first time ever for a rookie QB to get that far and maybe even win the damn thing. Brady is the goat QB but Bill is the goat HC. Love to see that.

Or Rodgers win it and then leave GB. Good drama right there.