Sandusky trial has started

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Sandusky trial has started

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Day 1 and I am already disgusted. This is going to be a lot worse than I originally thought.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Sandusky trial has started

Post by eddie lee roth »

If its true that this fucker was sending love letters to these underage boys then fuck a trial let's just tie him up to a horse and drag his sorry ass up and down main street til there's nothing left.

Good god love letters to little boy's c'mon man really.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

eddie lee roth wrote:If its true that this fucker was sending love letters to these underage boys then fuck a trial let's just tie him up to a horse and drag his sorry ass up and down main street til there's nothing left.

Good god love letters to little boy's c'mon man really.
The folks who were demonstrating/rioting at Penn State, in support of Joe Paterno, should be ashamed of themselves.

Note to all: If you walk into a shower, and an old man is shoving his dick in a little kid's ass, you punch the man in the head until he's unconscious and bleeding, THEN you ask questions, THEN you go to "university authorities".
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

WOLF wrote:
Note to all: If you walk into a shower, and an old man is shoving his dick in a little kid's ass, you punch the man in the head until he's unconscious and bleeding, THEN you ask questions, THEN you go to "university authorities".
AMEN TO THAT
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

The prosecution isn't just trying to make sure Sandusky won't see anything but a jail cell forever, but they've crafted their strategy to make sure the University is going down as well.

ETA, don't be surprised if he's acquitted. Penn State football program is the most powerful organization in the state.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

2 of the Jurors are professors at Penn State
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Anne_Thrax wrote:2 of the Jurors are professors at Penn State

I smell a cover-up as we speak.
A behind closed doors deal has probably already been made.

I don't know how the law works in Penn, but I find it unreal that 2 professors from Penn State are on the jury.

How can Sandusky pretend to be innocent when the victims are stating all the wrong Jerry did to them as young boys.
Love letters???

All anybody has to do is hear/see the interview Jerry did with
Bob Costas.
The creepy factor is at an all time high
http://youtu.be/3Xy0L8MUsOE

Costas: Innocent. Completely innocent and falsely accused in every aspect?
Jerry: Well I could say that, you know, I have done some of those things. I have horsed-around with kids, I have showered after work-outs, I have hugged them and I have touched their legs, without intent of sexual contact. So if you look at it that way there are that things that uh, would be accurate
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

If he's acquitted he better start digging a tunnel to China, because he's a fucking dead man.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

eddie lee roth wrote:If its true that this fucker was sending love letters to these underage boys then fuck a trial let's just tie him up to a horse and drag his sorry ass up and down main street til there's nothing left.
And how do you propose that be established in a just way, except via a trial?
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

demolition23 wrote:
And how do you propose that be established in a just way, except via a trial?
Simple I become King Of The World.
:roll: Perhaps you've never heard of the art of talking shit on the internet before easiest way to follow along is not to take things so serious.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

johnk5150 wrote:The prosecution isn't just trying to make sure Sandusky won't see anything but a jail cell forever, but they've crafted their strategy to make sure the University is going down as well.

ETA, don't be surprised if he's acquitted. Penn State football program is the most powerful organization in the state.

He will walk. Joe Paterno probably hand picked the jury for him before he died. That whole town is corrupt and run by the University.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

ParaDime77 wrote:If he's acquitted he better start digging a tunnel to China, because he's a fucking dead man.

Just like Casey Anthony? People say that, but nothing will happen to him, Americans are pussies like that.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
wickedsensation
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wickedsensation »

My son's T-Ball coach was a lineman for Penn State in the early 90's. I've been tempted to ask him about Sandusky, but I don't want to risk getting my ass kicked if he thinks Sandusky is innocent. This guy is at least 6' 4" and over 300 lbs...
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

If he walks, couldn't they technically declare a mistrial due to the jury all being affiliated basically with the defendant?
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Anne_Thrax wrote:If he walks, couldn't they technically declare a mistrial due to the jury all being affiliated basically with the defendant?

No you can't call a mistrial after a person is found guilty or not guilty. Ever hear of double jeopardy?
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

By Dan Bernstein
CBSChicago.com Senior Columnist

(CBS) An attention-grabbing trial filled with grim, hideous details, sobbing witnesses and crackling verbal exchanges can provide good cover.

Let eyes and ears be turned elsewhere, hanging on every word of the Jerry Sandusky child-rape testimony, poring through transcripts and digesting legal analysis, some are thinking. Perhaps fewer will be likely to note what else is going on involving Penn State officials and the estate of its dead football coach.

As the proceedings convened Monday morning, NBC News reported that the university had found new evidence of just how much was known about Sandusky being seen raping a boy in the football-office shower in 2001, and how carefully and deliberately it was covered up by school officials. Emails between then-president Graham Spanier and VP Gary Schultz discussed that it would be “humane” to shield Sandusky from authorities, after the school did legal research on what crimes may have been committed.

Schultz and former athletic director Tim Curley are each facing trial for perjury, on charges of lying to the grand jury last November. Now Spanier may also be charged.

NBC was told that the emails were “recently discovered” as part of the school’s internal investigation. Curious, then, that news of the discovery coincided with reporters and cameras clustered down the road in buzzing Bellefonte.

Later in the day, more supposedly-new information came to light. The state attorney general’s office announced that it had obtained the secret file Schultz had kept on Sandusky containing documents that directly contradict his sworn testimony, months after subpoenas had been issued for such things. It all just happened to turn up.

Also coincidental with the start of the trial was the quiet news Sunday that Joe Paterno’s will had been ordered permanently sealed from public view by a still-unidentified judge. The Wilkes-Barre Citizen’s Voice reported that a family attorney made the request in April when the will entered probate, and the judge obliged. There are five judges in the county, and calls from the Associated Press to the president judge overseeing the county court system were not returned.

Paterno had spent years cultivating an image as a middle-class everyman, all while lining his pockets with millions of dollars via side-businesses, many intertwined with officials at the Second Mile – the charity set up by Sandusky for the purpose of farming sex-abuse victims.

Indeed, as detailed in December in this must-read investigation by The Daily, Paterno and three partners had just secured financing to build a $125 million luxury retirement community on Penn State property when assistant coach Mike McQueary alerted Paterno to Sandusky.

One of the investors was Robert Poole, board chairman of the Second Mile.

Because of the location, a nonprofit was created to act as owner and operator, according to the report. The president was former Second Mile board member Peter Weiler, and the treasurer was Gary Schultz. The initial idea for the project came from none other than Graham Spanier.

Per the story, “Paterno also was partners with this team on developing a golf resort and nearby restaurant and inn. He has also partnered with other current and former Second Mile board members on a bottled water company, a coaching website and a chain of convenience stores.”

While the real estate project fizzled – despite the approval of $56 million in public bond financing – the water business, Aqua Penn, was sold to a French company in 1998 for $112 million.

That’s why the will is sealed, and this is only what we know about. Paterno had decades to build vast wealth, thanks to businesses created with the help of those tending Sandusky’s playground. (A diagram showing some of the complex relationships between Paterno, the Second Mile and school officials can be seen here.)

Even after Paterno, Spanier, Schultz, Curley, the Second Mile board and others had an eyewitness account of Sandusky raping a child, too much was invested to allow him to bring it all down.

Too much invested in the football program’s vast control over a state, too much invested in the spider-web of connected businesses bringing in dollars.

We also learned yesterday that the state trooper investigating Victim 1 thought there was enough evidence to charge Sandusky with assault. The attorney general at the time, Tom Corbett, disagreed. He instead assigned a lone policeman to work on the investigation for 18 months, while Corbett ran for governor. After he was elected, more were put on the case and more accusers were found.

Too much invested.

Money, power, control. A sprawling system from the grass of the gridiron to the governor’s mansion, all endangered by a lone predator who was beatified because of a football team. Too big to fail, even when it was clear that more children would be endangered, more lives ruined.

That’s why Penn State University chose to be “humane"

Disgusting. Money trumped the safety of children.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Do you guys still want to slice Mqueary's nuts off and bury him alive?

He's the only person in this whole sordid affair at Penn State who even attempted to do the right thing.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

johnk5150 wrote:By Dan Bernstein
CBSChicago.com Senior Columnist

(CBS) An attention-grabbing trial filled with grim, hideous details, sobbing witnesses and crackling verbal exchanges can provide good cover.

Let eyes and ears be turned elsewhere, hanging on every word of the Jerry Sandusky child-rape testimony, poring through transcripts and digesting legal analysis, some are thinking. Perhaps fewer will be likely to note what else is going on involving Penn State officials and the estate of its dead football coach.

As the proceedings convened Monday morning, NBC News reported that the university had found new evidence of just how much was known about Sandusky being seen raping a boy in the football-office shower in 2001, and how carefully and deliberately it was covered up by school officials. Emails between then-president Graham Spanier and VP Gary Schultz discussed that it would be “humane” to shield Sandusky from authorities, after the school did legal research on what crimes may have been committed.

Schultz and former athletic director Tim Curley are each facing trial for perjury, on charges of lying to the grand jury last November. Now Spanier may also be charged.

NBC was told that the emails were “recently discovered” as part of the school’s internal investigation. Curious, then, that news of the discovery coincided with reporters and cameras clustered down the road in buzzing Bellefonte.

Later in the day, more supposedly-new information came to light. The state attorney general’s office announced that it had obtained the secret file Schultz had kept on Sandusky containing documents that directly contradict his sworn testimony, months after subpoenas had been issued for such things. It all just happened to turn up.

Also coincidental with the start of the trial was the quiet news Sunday that Joe Paterno’s will had been ordered permanently sealed from public view by a still-unidentified judge. The Wilkes-Barre Citizen’s Voice reported that a family attorney made the request in April when the will entered probate, and the judge obliged. There are five judges in the county, and calls from the Associated Press to the president judge overseeing the county court system were not returned.

Paterno had spent years cultivating an image as a middle-class everyman, all while lining his pockets with millions of dollars via side-businesses, many intertwined with officials at the Second Mile – the charity set up by Sandusky for the purpose of farming sex-abuse victims.

Indeed, as detailed in December in this must-read investigation by The Daily, Paterno and three partners had just secured financing to build a $125 million luxury retirement community on Penn State property when assistant coach Mike McQueary alerted Paterno to Sandusky.

One of the investors was Robert Poole, board chairman of the Second Mile.

Because of the location, a nonprofit was created to act as owner and operator, according to the report. The president was former Second Mile board member Peter Weiler, and the treasurer was Gary Schultz. The initial idea for the project came from none other than Graham Spanier.

Per the story, “Paterno also was partners with this team on developing a golf resort and nearby restaurant and inn. He has also partnered with other current and former Second Mile board members on a bottled water company, a coaching website and a chain of convenience stores.”

While the real estate project fizzled – despite the approval of $56 million in public bond financing – the water business, Aqua Penn, was sold to a French company in 1998 for $112 million.

That’s why the will is sealed, and this is only what we know about. Paterno had decades to build vast wealth, thanks to businesses created with the help of those tending Sandusky’s playground. (A diagram showing some of the complex relationships between Paterno, the Second Mile and school officials can be seen here.)

Even after Paterno, Spanier, Schultz, Curley, the Second Mile board and others had an eyewitness account of Sandusky raping a child, too much was invested to allow him to bring it all down.

Too much invested in the football program’s vast control over a state, too much invested in the spider-web of connected businesses bringing in dollars.

We also learned yesterday that the state trooper investigating Victim 1 thought there was enough evidence to charge Sandusky with assault. The attorney general at the time, Tom Corbett, disagreed. He instead assigned a lone policeman to work on the investigation for 18 months, while Corbett ran for governor. After he was elected, more were put on the case and more accusers were found.

Too much invested.

Money, power, control. A sprawling system from the grass of the gridiron to the governor’s mansion, all endangered by a lone predator who was beatified because of a football team. Too big to fail, even when it was clear that more children would be endangered, more lives ruined.

That’s why Penn State University chose to be “humane"

Disgusting. Money trumped the safety of children.
Could u provide the link to this plz?
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

AliceManson wrote: Could u provide the link to this plz?
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/13/ ... -sandusky/

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:Do you guys still want to slice Mqueary's nuts off and bury him alive?

He's the only person in this whole sordid affair at Penn State who even attempted to do the right thing.
I'm for carpet bombing the whole town.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

johnk5150 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Do you guys still want to slice Mqueary's nuts off and bury him alive?

where are those "protesters" that supported Jo Pa after the alleged abuse was made public?
why aren't they standing outside of Sandusky's residence, showing support for him?
FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

johnk5150 wrote:

Thank you, i had no idea about Paterno's business ventures tied into Sandusky. After this story broke and Paterno didn't go to authorties, I assumed it was because he had ammo to keep himself from being pushed out as coach as they tried to do a few times in the last 15 years. Of course it was also to protect his name and Penn State.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: where are those "protesters" that supported Jo Pa after the alleged abuse was made public?
why aren't they standing outside of Sandusky's residence, showing support for him?
FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!
I don't understand the comparison you are making here.

Why are JoPa supporters hypocrites for not rallying in defense of Sandusky?
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

johnk5150 wrote:

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

SPACE BEAR-

No opinion on Prometheus?
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

When does Sandusky's wife's trial start? Jesus. I want to nuke the entire town at this point too.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

AliceManson wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:

Thank you, i had no idea about Paterno's business ventures tied into Sandusky. After this story broke and Paterno didn't go to authorties, I assumed it was because he had ammo to keep himself from being pushed out as coach as they tried to do a few times in the last 15 years. Of course it was also to protect his name and Penn State.
Most importantly, his pocket book. Investors would bail out of dealings so fast "JoPa" would end up tenting out in the gym.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Love letters? Who says romance is dead?

Nah, seriously...fuck every goddamned one of these fuckers. Anyone with an inkling of this shit should do serious jail time. I hope the whole fucking institution crumbles.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
WTF

Post by WTF »

That one kid didn't even put his underwear in the laundry pile at home. He told his mother he shit his pants so he threw them out.

Pretty disgusting.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

How does Mike MCQUEERY come through unscatched?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when a 10 year old has their hands on the walls of a shower and an old man is behind them thrusting their crusty cock into a childs butthole, that maybe, just maybe, he could have grown a set of balls, been a man, and put a stop to it?

Mike is just as much of a LOSER as Sandusky is. Really - I don't know how someone could be so ignorant, so stupid - like he took one too many blows to the head - to NOT figure out it was wrong enough to stop it.