peter king

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

peter king

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

is to the nfl what mean gene was to the wwf. a true company man. fucking florio used to be decent but pft is just along for the ride now. as you were.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: peter king

Post by NeverSurrender »

Fuck that bleeding heart GB Packer loving motherfucker.
LillianRoxyFA
Headlining Clubs

Post by LillianRoxyFA »

I still like his MMQB column. But I agree that he has lost a bit of his luster as the go-to NFL insider guy.

Florio and PFT is nice for the running, up to the minute stuff, but a lot of it is so obscure to be useful.
It's hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

-- George Burns
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

LillianRoxyFA wrote:I still like his MMQB column. But I agree that he has lost a bit of his luster as the go-to NFL insider guy.

Florio and PFT is nice for the running, up to the minute stuff, but a lot of it is so obscure to be useful.
That's just the problem....he is the ultimate insider lapdog. Any "criticisms" he has of the league are no such things really. He's the mouthpiece for the league. Not to mention a pompous ass with the barista and travel nonsense. I'd love to sit next to him on a flight and flatulate the whole way.