The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

Post by poizond13 »

Given the incredible and surprising success of the team last year, I think we are positioned to make a run deep into the playoffs next season. And given the large amount of cap space we currently have available, this team is going to get a LOT better. We are going to improve at the positions that plagued as last year, namely offensive line, d-line, and corner. We've already proven we have a franchise QB and plenty of play makers on the offense. Now, I predict that the Colts are going to make a big splash in free agency come Tuesday. Some names to watch are Paul Kruger, Cary Williams, Cliff Avril, Louis Vasquez, and possibly even Ed Reed. It's going to be extremely interesting, as we are in a position to sign some of the biggest names in this year's free agent class.

Given the amount of talent we are about to add through F.A., as well as the draft, combined with the success that we had last year, the Colts will be the team to beat next year. Just wait till you see what Luck will be able to do with a year of experience under his belt, a beefed up o-line, and more talent all around him. Sky's the limit.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Yawn.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

:lol:

If the Indianapolis One And Done make the playoffs they'll probably pull
a Peyton Manning and choke.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Nope.

That is all.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

poizond13 wrote:Given the incredible and surprising success of the team last year, I think we are positioned to make a run deep into the playoffs next season. And given the large amount of cap space we currently have available, this team is going to get a LOT better. We are going to improve at the positions that plagued as last year, namely offensive line, d-line, and corner. We've already proven we have a franchise QB and plenty of play makers on the offense. Now, I predict that the Colts are going to make a big splash in free agency come Tuesday. Some names to watch are Paul Kruger, Cary Williams, Cliff Avril, Louis Vasquez, and possibly even Ed Reed. It's going to be extremely interesting, as we are in a position to sign some of the biggest names in this year's free agent class.

Given the amount of talent we are about to add through F.A., as well as the draft, combined with the success that we had last year, the Colts will be the team to beat next year. Just wait till you see what Luck will be able to do with a year of experience under his belt, a beefed up o-line, and more talent all around him. Sky's the limit.
Since the Colts road back to the Super Bowl technically started 02/08/2010 I have slight problem with the thread title here. You should too.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Poor Greg... Guess his heart's not into it like the old days.. No exclamation points in the thread title..

Seems like Greg could save a lot of worthless typing and just bump his old threads and just change the year..
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

The Cubs road back to the World Series starts now!

I know it's been nearly 105 years, but the pieces seem to be in place to at least compete for the playoffs some time in the next five to ten years.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

COLTS reportedly contacted Cliff Avril, and are interested in Paul Kruger. Would be huge if we could land either one!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

poizond13 wrote:COLTS reportedly contacted Cliff Avril, and are interested in Paul Kruger. Would be huge if we could land either one!
I would wager the dolts have a better shot at Kruger and the Browns with Avril. We'll see tomorrow.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
poizond13 wrote:COLTS reportedly contacted Cliff Avril, and are interested in Paul Kruger. Would be huge if we could land either one!
I would wager the dolts have a better shot at Kruger and the Browns with Avril. We'll see tomorrow.
We'll see about that. I don't ever assume any player is coming to the team until the ink is dry on the contract. I'd be happy with either Kruger or Avril, assuming Kruger comes at a smaller price tag. The most important thing is to not engage in a bidding war with another team and end up overpaying for a player. If Cleveland wants to overpay for either player, let them have him. GM Ryan Grigson is well aware of this and will be smart with the money he pays to any free agent. One bad free agency signing could wreck a team for years. Look at the Redskins. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Newest rumor is that the COLTS are also interested in WR Greg Jennings. Tomorrow could be a very interesting day!

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

@JimIrsay: We will have some big announcements very soon!!!!!!!! We are THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Colts

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

OL Gosder Cherilus signs with Colts. My prediction: Cliff Avril and Laron Landry could be coming to town as well. Exciting times!

Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Greg, there's only one team that's ever been worth a shit in Indy in the modern era. And that my closet cased friend, is the fucking Pacers.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

poizond13 wrote:@JimIrsay: We will have some big announcements very soon!!!!!!!! We are THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Colts
Bert's the new quarterback?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Greg, there's only one team that's ever been worth a shit in Indy in the modern era. And that my closet cased friend, is the fucking Pacers.
You're right. From 2000-2009 the Colts had the most regular season wins of any NFL team within any single decade in history, and hoisted the Lombardi trophy in 2006. I guess by your standards that's not "worth a shit." Oh well.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:From 2000-2009 the Colts had the most regular season wins of any NFL team within any single decade in history
That's a lie and has been proven so, trollboy.
Great teams strive to win Championships, the COLTS!!! strive to have a great regular season.

Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

poizond13 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:Greg, there's only one team that's ever been worth a shit in Indy in the modern era. And that my closet cased friend, is the fucking Pacers.
You're right. From 2000-2009 the Colts had the most regular season wins of any NFL team within any single decade in history, and hoisted the Lombardi trophy in 2006. I guess by your standards that's not "worth a shit." Oh well.
That's been disproven. And they only won that game because Rex Grossman choked. I wouldn't really call that impressive.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
That's been disproven. And they only won that game because Rex Grossman choked. I wouldn't really call that impressive.
Your excuses don't mean shit. And it has not been disproven. It's a FACT.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2 ... dominance/
The Colts’ win count of 115 was enough to surpass the San Francisco 49ers of the 1990s (113 wins) for most victories in a decade.
You cannot argue against facts. What's your next excuse or made up lie?

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Greg Toler – DB, Arizona

Welcome to the Colts!

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:Your excuses don't mean shit. And it has not been disproven. It's a FACT.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/2 ... dominance/
The Colts’ win count of 115 was enough to surpass the San Francisco 49ers of the 1990s (113 wins) for most victories in a decade.

de·cade
noun \ˈde-ˌkād, de-ˈkād; especially sense 1b ˈde-kəd\

Definition of DECADE

: a group or set of 10: as

a: a period of 10 years
any 10 year period

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Erik Walden – LB, Green Bay

Welcome to the Colts! Another smart signing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Donald Thomas- OG, New England

Welcome to the Colts! This team is getting better by the second!!!!

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:Donald Thomas- OG, New England

Wait, the COLTS!!!!! signed a "cheater" and you're all for it?

Last edited by Facedown on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Lawrence Sidbury – LB, Atlanta

Welcome to the Colts!

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

poizond13 wrote:Erik Walden – LB, Green Bay

I love you giving you're "Welcome to the colts!" bullshit on players you barely, if at all, know. Guarantee you don't know shit about Walden unless you looked it up. Goes for all the other players you mentioned, too. Three days ago, you couldn't tell me who Greg Toler was, let alone if he played CB for Arizona.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Erik Walden – LB, Green Bay

I love you giving you're "Welcome to the colts!" bullshit on players you barely, if at all, know. Guarantee you don't know shit about Walden unless you looked it up. Goes for all the other players you mentioned, too. Three days ago, you couldn't tell me who Greg Toler was, let alone if he played CB for Arizona.
Nope, I had knowledge on all of the above players. The only one I'm not quite sold on is Walden, if the reports on his contract terms are correct.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Donald Thomas- OG, New England

Wait, the COLTS!!!!! signed a "cheater" and your all for it?

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

poizond13 wrote:OL Gosder Cherilus signs with Colts.
Get used to hearing, false start, number 77, 5 yard penalty, repeat 3rd down. Holding, number 77, 10 yard penalty repeat third down.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.