The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

Post by eddie lee roth »

Knew it all along! :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

That looks good with your sigs.
I'm sure any Colts fan would be proud to see that stuff.
Good work, Lil' Pee!
You be representin'!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

2013 NFL Free Agency Losers

Indianapolis Colts
There were many poor contracts handed out this offseason. It seemed like the Colts were responsible for half of them. For example...

Ricky Jean-Francois was given $22 million for four seasons even though he's had just five career starts.

LaRon Landry received $14 million in guarantees despite being completely unreliable in terms of staying in the lineup.

Gosder Cherilus was handed $34 million over five years for some reason. Cherilus has sucked for most of his career. Detroit fans were thrilled to see him go, and they all laughed when they saw his new contract.

Erik Walden... no comment.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Redman77 wrote:2013 NFL Free Agency Losers

Indianapolis Colts
There were many poor contracts handed out this offseason. It seemed like the Colts were responsible for half of them. For example...

Ricky Jean-Francois was given $22 million for four seasons even though he's had just five career starts.

LaRon Landry received $14 million in guarantees despite being completely unreliable in terms of staying in the lineup.

Gosder Cherilus was handed $34 million over five years for some reason. Cherilus has sucked for most of his career. Detroit fans were thrilled to see him go, and they all laughed when they saw his new contract.

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Indianapolis Colts

The Colts are the laughingstock of the NFL.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:

Indianapolis Colts

How is that possible? Only weeks ago P13 went on and on about how all the off-season acquisitions
were "the best".
He broke it down by player and wrote sentence after sentence that was pro-Colts.
:lol: :lol:
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Indianapolis Colts

How is that possible? Only weeks ago P13 went on and on about how all the off-season acquisitions
were "the best".
He broke it down by player and wrote sentence after sentence that was pro-Colts.
:lol: :lol:
And I stand by those statements 100%. Critiques from rodents like yourself and Levy mean nothing. The proof will be evident on the field next year.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Should we mark your words?
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

poizond13 wrote: And I stand by those statements 100%. Critiques from rodents like yourself and Levy mean nothing. The proof will be evident on the field next year.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Just like you've stood behind all your statements.
Those statements got you into the mess you're in right now, kid.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NeverSurrender wrote:Should we mark your words?
THIS!

P13 has zero credibility here.

If the same critics would have applauded the off-season moves, you can bet your last dollar
P13 would have posted those comments and bragged about them.

Since the critics have something negative to say about this precious team, the kid goes
into defense mode immediately and does what he can to downplay the reports.

His act is tired! Nobody falls for the routine anymore.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Indianapolis Colts season ticket sales have returned to Peyton Manning-era renewal rates

A sense of normalcy has returned to the Indianapolis Colts’ Northwestside complex.

Nearly 95 percent of 2012 season-ticket holders, estimated at 57,000, have renewed their orders. That’s a return to the standard Peyton Manning-era renewal rate after the team experienced a noticeable and anticipated dip — approximately 87 percent renewals — last offseason in the wake of the tumultuous 2011 season and subsequent roster purge.

“You never take anything for granted. It’s positive to see the renewal rate so high,” chief operating officer Pete Ward said. “It mirrors what we had done for the last decade for the most part.”

The team also has sold all 141 suites at Lucas Oil Stadium.

The Colts mounted an immediate bounce-back season in 2012, posting an 11-5 record and earning a wild-card playoff berth after enduring a 2-14 finish the previous season.

Approximately 5,500 seats remain unsold as season-ticket packages and won’t be put on sale until after the NFL announces the 2013 schedule Tuesday.

The Colts open the preseason the week of Aug. 8-11 at home against Buffalo before an Aug. 18 prime-time visit to the New York Giants.

The team has scheduled a season-ticket event in conjunction with a June 12 mandatory minicamp practice at Lucas Oil Stadium. Existing season-ticket holders will be able to change their seats to available locations while perspective customers also can scout out the available seats.

Once season-ticket sales have been exhausted, any remaining tickets would be made available on a per-game basis.

The Colts have sold out 87 straight games, including the playoffs. They’ve sold out 121 of their last 122 games. The only non-sellout during that streak was a September 2003 game with Jacksonville.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Wow, that's fucking impressive. 95%!!!

The Redskins have technically sold out EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME since 1966.

Suck a cock, P13!

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Wow, that's fucking impressive. 95%!!!

Suck a cock, P13!

If you get on top of him, not only will your wish come true,
P13 might get his rocks off as well.

Consummate already! I know you wanna
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote: The Redskins have technically sold out EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME since 1966.
Of course they have. Misery loves company. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote: Right on!

P13, let's put aside our differences, and BOTH of us can fuck one another up the ass!!

How about it, buddy?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Wow, that's fucking impressive. 95%!!!

Suck a cock, P13!

If you get on top of him, not only will your wish come true,
P13 might get his rocks off as well.

Consummate already! I know you wanna
Masturbate to your fantasies on your own time.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: The Redskins have technically sold out EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME since 1966.
Umm. So I guess that's why you brag about the Colts selling a whopping 95% of their season tickets?

Or are Colts fans just 5% less miserable than Skins fans?

Sometimes you don't make a lot of sense.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Umm. So I guess that's why you brag about the Colts selling a whopping 95% of their season tickets?

Or are Colts fans just 5% less miserable than Skins fans?

Sometimes you don't make a lot of sense.
They both do well, but for different reasons. Redskins games sell out because the fans want to get together and be miserable as a group, have a shoulder to cry on. Colts games sell out because people want to experience the game of football at the highest level, as well as the feelings of victory and achievement. It's a totally different mindset. :lol: :lol:

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Jesus Gregg, really?

Just admit it. You are as sick of the offseason as I am.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:Colts games sell out because people want to experience the game of football at the highest level, as well as the feelings of victory and achievement. It's a totally different mindset. :lol: :lol:
They must leave feeling very disappointed quite often. :lol: :lol:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Colts games sell out because people want to experience the game of football at the highest level, as well as the feelings of victory and achievement. It's a totally different mindset. :lol: :lol:
They must leave feeling very disappointed quite often. :lol: :lol:

Would you feel disappointed if you saw the "greatest team of all time" that was apparently conceived inside the mind of a genius, lose the "greatest quarterback of all time ( who is tied for the alltime playoff loss record ironically ) and incidentally only won ONE fucking superbowl; get replaced by a non-ROY and again not win the superbowl?

The road back to the superbowl seems to consist of 4 left turns.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

poizond13 wrote:Indianapolis Colts season ticket sales have returned to Peyton Manning-era renewal rates

A sense of normalcy has returned to the Indianapolis Colts’ Northwestside complex.

Nearly 95 percent of 2012 season-ticket holders, estimated at 57,000, have renewed their orders. That’s a return to the standard Peyton Manning-era renewal rate after the team experienced a noticeable and anticipated dip — approximately 87 percent renewals — last offseason in the wake of the tumultuous 2011 season and subsequent roster purge.

“You never take anything for granted. It’s positive to see the renewal rate so high,” chief operating officer Pete Ward said. “It mirrors what we had done for the last decade for the most part.”

The team also has sold all 141 suites at Lucas Oil Stadium.

The Colts mounted an immediate bounce-back season in 2012, posting an 11-5 record and earning a wild-card playoff berth after enduring a 2-14 finish the previous season.

Approximately 5,500 seats remain unsold as season-ticket packages and won’t be put on sale until after the NFL announces the 2013 schedule Tuesday.

The Colts open the preseason the week of Aug. 8-11 at home against Buffalo before an Aug. 18 prime-time visit to the New York Giants.

The team has scheduled a season-ticket event in conjunction with a June 12 mandatory minicamp practice at Lucas Oil Stadium. Existing season-ticket holders will be able to change their seats to available locations while perspective customers also can scout out the available seats.

Once season-ticket sales have been exhausted, any remaining tickets would be made available on a per-game basis.

The Colts have sold out 87 straight games, including the playoffs. They’ve sold out 121 of their last 122 games. The only non-sellout during that streak was a September 2003 game with Jacksonville.
So, Colt's fans are fair weather fans.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Redman77 wrote:
This is obvious.

The Colts couldn't draw flies in their first decade and a half of existence. They were a joke in Indiana (and indeed the entire NFL), nobody went to see them, they were always blacked out. Everybody knows that's college basketball country.

Well, when Peyton showed up and they started winning, the fans started showing up, for the first time in the team's history in Indiana. And when he left and the team was garbage, the fans abandoned the team INSTANTLY. It actually started after their Super Bowl flop, when 11 - ELEVEN - fans showed up to greet the losers when they landed back home.

Remember those news stories two seasons ago? The big Colts bar saw it's business drop like 85 percent...and this is ONE year removed from winning the division and being Super Bowl favorites (LOL they got beat by the JETS).

So what do you want? It's not a football town. It's not a Colts town. It's a Hoosiers town and it always will be. Sure, the fair weather fans will actually show up when the team is winning, but nobody really gives a shit about the Indianapolis Colts.

The Redskins have sold out every home game since 1968. Whether it's a losing season, a Super Bowl season, or anything in between. I imagine you could say the same thing for other REAL football towns with REAL football fans like Chicago or Green Bay.

It's laughable to imagine anything like that ever happening in fair weather Indiana. I mean, they are coming off a big comeback season and a fucking playoff berth and they STILL aren't sold out yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL at Gregg coming in here and boasting about 95%. Whoopdie Fucking Doo dipshit. There are probably a dozen other NFL teams - not all of them playoff teams (Saints and Giants come to mind)- that are at 100 %.

It's no coincidence Gregg waited until the Colts were 13-0 a few years ago to suddenly come out from nowhere and announce to us that he was the world's biggest Colts nutswinger. He's just like all the other Colts "fans."
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Redman77 wrote:
This is obvious.

The Colts couldn't draw flies in their first decade and a half of existence. They were a joke in Indiana (and indeed the entire NFL), nobody went to see them, they were always blacked out. Everybody knows that's college basketball country.

Well, when Peyton showed up and they started winning, the fans started showing up, for the first time in the team's history in Indiana. And when he left and the team was garbage, the fans abandoned the team INSTANTLY. It actually started after their Super Bowl flop, when 11 - ELEVEN - fans showed up to greet the losers when they landed back home.

Remember those news stories two seasons ago? The big Colts bar saw it's business drop like 85 percent...and this is ONE year removed from winning the division and being Super Bowl favorites (LOL they got beat by the JETS).

So what do you want? It's not a football town. It's not a Colts town. It's a Hoosiers town and it always will be. Sure, the fair weather fans will actually show up when the team is winning, but nobody really gives a shit about the Indianapolis Colts.

The Redskins have sold out every home game since 1968. Whether it's a losing season, a Super Bowl season, or anything in between. I imagine you could say the same thing for other REAL football towns with REAL football fans like Chicago or Green Bay.

It's laughable to imagine anything like that ever happening in fair weather Indiana. I mean, they are coming off a big comeback season and a fucking playoff berth and they STILL aren't sold out yet.

LOL at Gregg coming in here and boasting about 95%. Whoopdie Fucking Doo dipshit. There are probably a dozen other NFL teams - not all of them playoff teams (Saints and Giants come to mind)- that are at 100 %.

It's no coincidence Gregg waited until the Colts were 13-0 a few years ago to suddenly come out from nowhere and announce to us that he was the world's biggest Colts nutswinger. He's just like all the other Colts "fans."
LOL, this is hilarious coming from you Levy, the ultimate fair weather fan. Last year you gave up on the team after about five games. You bashed them and literally said you no longer "cared" about the Redskins, because they were not winning. That's the definition of a fair weather fan. Meanwhile, I stuck with the Colts during a 2-14 year, and never stopped supporting them. Same thing I did during 2 3-13 years in a row during the 90s.

The Colts have never had attendance problems. Even during the lean years of the 80s and early 90s, the dome was always rocking. And keep in mind, Indianapolis is a small market. It's not as easy to sell out games as it would be in huge markets like Chicago and D.C. But yet, we have a long season ticket waiting list and great support from the whole state. Indy has become a football town, whether you like it or not. I admit it was not that before the Manning era. But now it is.

The fact is, Indy has had a team and organization it can be proud of for the past 20 some odd years. Meanwhile, for that entire time span, the Redskins have been a joke. Think about that, 20+ years of embarrassment and misery. I can see why you gave up on the team now. And it doesn't show any signs of getting better anytime soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
Redman77 wrote:
This is obvious.

LOL, this is hilarious coming from you Levy, the ultimate fair weather fan. Last year you gave up on the team after about five games. You bashed them and literally said you no longer "cared" about the Redskins, because they were not winning. :
You repeat this lie over and over again but it's not true. I said I didn't "care" about them winning ONE GAME (against the giants) because based on the team's performance in that loss, for the first time in years I was optimistic about the future.

Go ahead and prove me wrong, the posts are all there.

And I "gave up" on their chances of winning - that's allowed as a fan, even if I was wrong. I NEVER stopped watching games, and I never stopped attending games last season, even buying a ticket to go see them play when they were 3-6.

You can be realistic about your team - IE, think they suck - while still "supporting" them, and you know it.

YOU on the other hand NEVER even go to Colts games. You never even supported the Colts on Sludge until they were 13-0 in their ill-fated Super Bowl loss year.

You are the ultimate fair weather fan, a bandwagon jumper. There's nothing worse in sports.

And don't pull that "small market" horseshit. The Saints are the SMALLEST market in the NFL, yet they have had a 100% sellout streak since 2006.

Football just isn't big in Indiana, unless they are winning. Just face the facts.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Indiana is basketball country dude. I would even go so far as to say Rik Smits and Reggie Miller are the two most beloved athletes that played for an Indiana team, and they have no title to show for it.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

The Saints are the SMALLEST market in the NFL
No they're not. Not even close. Once again you prove your lack of NFL knowledge. :lol:
Football just isn't big in Indiana, unless they are winning
False. And how would you know? You've never set foot here, which is fine, because we don't like your kind anyway. :lol:
Go ahead and prove me wrong
CrazyLevy wrote:Yeah so the skins lost...don't care.
Shanahan sucks
The Redskins Suck
Snyder Sucks
I tip my hat to the rest of the league - the magnificent Andrew Luck included - and call them my daddies.
The proof is there, again and again. When the chips are down, Levy gives up on the team and NO LONGER CARES. In HIS own words. Fucking Fair weather fan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:The fact is, Indy has had a team and organization it can be proud of for the past 20 some odd years. Meanwhile, for that entire time span, the Redskins have been a joke.
poizond13 wrote:Still reliving old glories, huh faggot?
poizond13 wrote:Talk about living in the past.
poizond13 wrote:It's 2013, and no one cares
poizond13 wrote:And it doesn't show any signs of getting better anytime soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pretty sure they won a division title last season. When was the last time the Colts won a division title again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:You've never set foot here
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're where right now?