The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The COLTS Road BACK To The Super Bowl Starts NOW

Post by poizond13 »

Rainbow Bright wrote:Indiana is basketball country dude. I would even go so far as to say Rik Smits and Reggie Miller are the two most beloved athletes that played for an Indiana team, and they have no title to show for it.
LOL. You've got to be shitting me. Rik Smits more beloved than Peyton Manning? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a statement that's so far from accurate that you must be from another part of the country to actually say that, which of course you are. Peyton Manning has become the most celebrated athlete in Indy history. Sure you could make a case for Reggie, who I love and who still means a lot to the city. But Peyton brought a Championship to Indy and has eclipsed Reggie as the most beloved athlete in town, and it's not even real close.

As for Indy being basketball country, the Pacers have been in the bottom 3 or 4 of NBA attendance for years now. While the Colts have been near the top of NFL attendance for well over a decade.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
CrazyLevy wrote:Yeah so the skins lost...don't care.
:lol:

And I'm sure I wrote NOTHING after that to explain the statement, right?

Nobody buys your bullshit Gregg.

Shanahan sucks
The Redskins Suck
Snyder Sucks
I tip my hat to the rest of the league - the magnificent Andrew Luck included - and call them my daddies.

Right. I said the Redskins suck. Because they were 3-6 and their defense looked hopeless.

I'm still trying to understand why that makes me a fair weather fan. Was I supposed to declare they were on their way to the Super Bowl, like you do all the time?

Is that what makes someone a "real fan?"

Gregg, you have been owned LITERALLY the minute you stepped in here, remember? You appeared - like some kind of apparition - out of NOWHERE, to declare yourself the biggest Colts nutswinger on the planet, when they were 13-0.

It's been literally all downhill since then for the Colts. they lost the Super Bowl. They lost Manning. And, they lost the division to the Texans, and appear in no shape to reclaim it.

Face it - the Colts were better off without you. Ever since you jumped on the bandwagon, it's been one fail after another for the once-mighty horseshoe.

And I've never set foot in Indianoplace? If only that were true.

I'm certainly no rush to go back, I live in a REAL city.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

poizond13 wrote:
No they're not. Not even close. Once again you prove your lack of NFL knowledge. :lol:

NFL "Designated Market Area" (DMA) rankings by size
1. New York Giants/New York Jets
3. Chicago Bears
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. San Francisco 49ers/Oakland Raiders
7. New England Patriots
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. Washington Redskins
10. Houston Texans
11. Detroit Lions
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Minnesota Vikings
16. Miami Dolphins
17. Cleveland Browns
18. Denver Broncos
21. St. Louis Rams
23. Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Carolina Panthers
25. Indianapolis Colts
26. Baltimore Ravens
28. San Diego Chargers
29. Tennessee Titans
31. Kansas City Chiefs
34. Cincinnati Bengals
47. Jacksonville Jaguars
51. Buffalo Bills
53. New Orleans Saints
70. Green Bay Packers

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/pro-foot ... z2QBNZHWXM
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Redman77 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
No they're not. Not even close. Once again you prove your lack of NFL knowledge. :lol:
25. Indianapolis Colts

53. New Orleans Saints
70. Green Bay Packers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I was wrong. I mean...the SECOND smallest NFL market.

So the two smallest markets in the NFL - BY FAR smaller than the Colts - have no trouble selling out every year, while the Colts desperately boast about 95%?

Pathetic. Fairweather fans.

Indiana is basketball country. Nobody gives a shit about football unless they are winning.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Redman77 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

3. Chicago Bears
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Dallas Cowboys
7. New England Patriots
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. Washington Redskins
10. Houston Texans
11. Detroit Lions
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Minnesota Vikings
16. Miami Dolphins
17. Cleveland Browns
18. Denver Broncos
21. St. Louis Rams
23. Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Carolina Panthers
25. Indianapolis Colts
26. Baltimore Ravens
28. San Diego Chargers
29. Tennessee Titans
31. Kansas City Chiefs
34. Cincinnati Bengals
47. Jacksonville Jaguars
51. Buffalo Bills
53. New Orleans Saints
70. Green Bay Packers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The troll who knows NOTHING about football gets owned once AGAIN!
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
CrazyLevy wrote:Yeah so the skins lost...don't care.

And I'm sure I wrote NOTHING after that to explain the statement, right?

Nobody buys your bullshit Gregg.

Shanahan sucks
The Redskins Suck
Snyder Sucks
I tip my hat to the rest of the league - the magnificent Andrew Luck included - and call them my daddies.

Right. I said the Redskins suck. Because they were 3-6 and their defense looked hopeless.

I'm still trying to understand why that makes me a fair weather fan. Was I supposed to declare they were on their way to the Super Bowl, like you do all the time?

Is that what makes someone a "real fan?"

Gregg, you have been owned LITERALLY the minute you stepped in here, remember? You appeared - like some kind of apparition - out of NOWHERE, to declare yourself the biggest Colts nutswinger on the planet, when they were 13-0.

It's been literally all downhill since then for the Colts. they lost the Super Bowl. They lost Manning. And, they lost the division to the Texans, and appear in no shape to reclaim it.

Face it - the Colts were better off without you. Ever since you jumped on the bandwagon, it's been one fail after another for the once-mighty horseshoe.

And I've never set foot in Indianoplace? If only that were true.

I'm certainly no rush to go back, I live in a REAL city.
You gave up on the team. You said you DIDN'T CARE. No excuses can change what you wrote in plain black and white. It's all there for everyone to see. I never gave up on the Colts, not since 1995. I've been on the bandwagon for almost 20 years and never got off. Meanwhile, you've been off and on the bandwagon more times than anyone could count. Anytime the Skins look down and out, you're the first to pronounce them dead and gone. How fucking pathetic. Have some balls and stick by "your" team. I don't see the joy in cheering on the team only when they're winning. But then again, I just don't understand fair weather fans like yourself in general.
I'm certainly no rush to go back, I live in a REAL city
Yeah, a real city full of queers. You fit right in. :lol: :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Redman77 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

3. Chicago Bears
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Dallas Cowboys
7. New England Patriots
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. Washington Redskins
10. Houston Texans
11. Detroit Lions
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Minnesota Vikings
16. Miami Dolphins
17. Cleveland Browns
18. Denver Broncos
21. St. Louis Rams
23. Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Carolina Panthers
25. Indianapolis Colts
26. Baltimore Ravens
28. San Diego Chargers
29. Tennessee Titans
31. Kansas City Chiefs
34. Cincinnati Bengals
47. Jacksonville Jaguars
51. Buffalo Bills
53. New Orleans Saints
70. Green Bay Packers

So you're confirming my statement that New Orleans is NOT the smallest market in the NFL, as Levy stated. Thanks, good to know you have my back. :lol:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
I guess I was wrong.
Yep. Dead wrong, boy. Again.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:Yeah, a real city full of queers. You fit right in. :lol: :lol:
You and your boyfriend would "fit right in' too.
poizond13 wrote:
bluetrain wrote:Your Boyfriend is booking live solo dates for February ......
Why do you care?
poizond13 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:You still need to ask that one boyfriend of yours, you know the one
I don't need to ask him.
:lol: :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm still trying to figure out how I "jumped off the bandwagon" when I made a bet with a certain Sludge douchebag when the Skins were 3-6. Who knew they'd finish 10-6, resulting in this?

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:So you're confirming my statement that New Orleans is NOT the smallest market in the NFL
Nice try, trollboy.
poizond13 wrote:No they're not. Not even close.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:So you're confirming my statement that New Orleans is NOT the smallest market in the NFL
Nice try, trollboy.
Not even close?

DEAD WRONG, boy

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Nice try, trollboy.
Not even close?

DEAD WRONG, boy

Green Bay has a viewing audience size of about 444,210 homes. New Orleans has about 602,740. Like I said, NOT EVEN CLOSE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OWNED.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2008/0 ... ates/5037/

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Smallest market - Green Bay
NEXT SMALLEST market - New Orleans

NEXT SMALLEST = VERY CLOSE

Owned

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Two SMALLEST markets in the NFL = sold out
Colts = not sold out, and BRAGGING about it.

OWNED.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: Gregg, you have been owned LITERALLY the minute you stepped in here, remember? You appeared - like some kind of apparition - out of NOWHERE, to declare yourself the biggest Colts nutswinger on the planet, when they were 13-0.

You gave up on the team. You said you DIDN'T CARE. No excuses can change what you wrote in plain black and white. It's all there for everyone to see. I never gave up on the Colts, not since 1995. I've been on the bandwagon for almost 20 years and never got off. Meanwhile, you've been off and on the bandwagon more times than anyone could count. Anytime the Skins look down and out, you're the first to pronounce them dead and gone. How fucking pathetic. Have some balls and stick by "your" team. I don't see the joy in cheering on the team only when they're winning. But then again, I just don't understand fair weather fans like yourself in general.
I seem to remember somebody saying they quit watching the Colts/Ravens playoff game last season because the Colts weren't playing well.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote: You gave up on the team. I never gave up on the Colts, not since 1995.
:roll:
poizond13 wrote: I turned the game off after the Colts relinquished the ball to the Ravens
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan! Fair weather fan!

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: Gregg, you have been owned LITERALLY the minute you stepped in here, remember? You appeared - like some kind of apparition - out of NOWHERE, to declare yourself the biggest Colts nutswinger on the planet, when they were 13-0.

I seem to remember somebody saying they quit watching the Colts/Ravens playoff game last season because the Colts weren't playing well.
LMAO, nothing gets past you and your steel trap memory. And you're actually proud of remembering this "fact." :lol:

But yes, I did the turn the game off when there was one minute remaining. Obviously the game was over and I did not want to see the Ravens celebrate. Which was a smart move, because I avoided having to see Ray Lewis being put in on offense and having his 100th dance celebration of the game. If you don't like it, sue me.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote: yes, I did the turn the game off when there was one minute remaining.
OMG!!!!

You admit it!!! Giving up on the Colts during a fucking Wild-Card playoff game just because things were looking bad!!! a real fan NEVER GIVES UP!

FAIR WEATHER FAN!!!

Just like all Colts fans. You lose a Super Bowl and 11 people up to greet the team. The Bills lose a Super Bowl and the city throws them a parade.

FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!FAIR WEATHER FANS!!!!!!!

By the way, Gregg, if you are such a super fan, why aren't you part of the 95%?

Why has fairweatherfan13 NEVER attended a Colts game in person?!?!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Why has fairweatherfan13 NEVER attended a Colts game in person?!?!
FALSE.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Oh yeah? When was the last time you went to a game, superfan?

I went to SIX Washington Redskins games last season.

But hey, we can't all be fairweatherfans like you who just watch games on TV.

But I guess it's easier to give up on the team and turn it off when you aren't actually at the Stadium, right?

This whole "fair weather fan" thing is turning into a MAJOR win for me!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:Oh yeah? When was the last time you went to a game, superfan?

But I guess it's easier to give up on the team and turn it off when you aren't actually at the Stadium, right?

How is this a win for you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Making shit up and ignoring the real facts, as usual. It's written by you in plain English that you GAVE UP on the team and DIDN'T CARE if they won or lost. All of your phony, made up information can't change that, boy. This is a major WIN for me. Just like the time I exposed you as hanging out alone in bars and posting on sludge through your phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

poizond13 wrote: This is a major WIN for me. Just like the time I exposed you as hanging out alone in bars and posting on sludge through your phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sour grapes, kid.
Look at your sigs .
That sure doesn't look like a winner to me....unless you like them and are proud to display them.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

poizond13 wrote: LMAO, nothing gets past you and your steel trap memory. And you're actually proud of remembering this "fact." :lol:

But yes, I did the turn the game off when there was one minute remaining. Obviously the game was over and I did not want to see the Ravens celebrate. Which was a smart move, because I avoided having to see Ray Lewis being put in on offense and having his 100th dance celebration of the game. If you don't like it, sue me.
There's no need to be proud of the fact that you're full of shit, everybody on here knows it already, just in case they forget there's a whole thread dedicated to all the dumb shit you've said thru out the years that's never come true.

And I would never try and sue somebody on this messageboard that's only a move pussies make.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
poizond13 wrote: LMAO, nothing gets past you and your steel trap memory. And you're actually proud of remembering this "fact." :lol:

There's no need to be proud of the fact that you're full of shit, everybody on here knows it already, just in case they forget there's a whole thread dedicated to all the dumb shit you've said thru out the years that's never come true.

And I would never try and sue somebody on this messageboard that's only a move pussies make.
You're like one of those idiot savants (I know you don't know what that means, so google it.) Dumb as a box of rocks, but you can probably remember any of my quotes over the past few years, just like all the other trolls. I guess I'm just that important to you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think some time in a mental institution would suit you well, boy. It's clear that the medications just aren't enough anymore.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Too bad you're not an idiot savant when it comes to football but you probably like your sig just the way it is.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Oh yeah? When was the last time you went to a game, superfan?

How is this a win for you?
Well, there's this:

and this:

and of course this:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=284876&start=90

So again, putting aside my unbeaten win streak vs. you...what kind of superfan NEVER goes to games? Pretty pathetic. Maybe if you actually went to a game for once in your life, the Colts could brag about selling 95.01% of their tickets instead of just 95%.

FAIRWEATHERFAN13!!!!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

C'mon Levi got the boy some slack he's out on the road on Poison's world tour all the time.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:C'mon Levi got the boy some slack he's out on the road on Poison's world tour all the time.
That's true. As soon as Poison's big Summer Tour is over, he's going to have his hands full following them all across the world for their big Fall World Tour.

That must be why he's never been to a Colts game. Poison is ALWAYS on a world tour, and Gregg is ALWAYS on his knees.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

With his butt propped up!