The Whole Damn State of Missouri WON

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

The Whole Damn State of Missouri WON

Post by Cyd »

What a weekend.

Cardinals win, Blues win, Mizzou wins, RAMS win, and wait for it ... Chiefs win.

It's great to be us!
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The Whole Damn State of Missouri WON

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bighole wrote:What a weekend.

Cardinals win, Blues win, Mizzou wins, RAMS win, and wait for it ... Chiefs win.

It's great to be us!
And then the post-game buzz fades and you again have to face the horrible truth that you live in Missouri.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

The plentiful meth takes the pain away from all that.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
BodyBagz
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BodyBagz »

Cherish it while you can...if nothing else, Mizzou will likely take a small beating when they come up against LSU in a few weeks... :lol:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington
bonedog
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog »

The KC Chiefs should be renamed the Johnson County (Kansas) Chiefs, because that is where 90 percent of the ticket buyers live.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:A Kisstard is someone who, despite being a grown-up (in age), actually gets upset/angry about who is pretending to be a kittycat and who is pretending to be a spaceman.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Crazy Levi wrote:

It's great to be us!
And then the post-game buzz fades and you again have to face the horrible truth that you live in Missouri.
:)

It IS horrible here! I mean why would anybody live in St. Louis, Missouri unless you HAD to. We're here for J-O-B-S. We escape to Lake Ozark where we've had a weekend place for 15 years. Mr. Hole is a boat fanatic. We'll retire down there where the livin' is easy and taxes are cheap. There's nothing holding us here since we don't have kids or grandkids. And I can't wait to get back down to ONE HOUSE. Less maintenance, cleaning, remodeling, insurance, yard work and worry.

Oh and the "post game buzz" doesn't usually fade here until after the World Series for the past decade with the Cardinals. So there's that.

Where do you live?
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:The plentiful meth takes the pain away from all that.
Don't go mixing me up with those meth fans. Only things I get high on are money, tv watchin', and other people's pot.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bighole wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

It's great to be us!
:)

It IS horrible here! I mean why would anybody live in St. Louis, Missouri unless you HAD to. We're here for J-O-B-S. We escape to Lake Ozark where we've had a weekend place for 15 years. Mr. Hole is a boat fanatic. We'll retire down there where the livin' is easy and taxes are cheap. There's nothing holding us here since we don't have kids or grandkids. And I can't wait to get back down to ONE HOUSE. Less maintenance, cleaning, remodeling, insurance, yard work and worry.

Oh and the "post game buzz" doesn't usually fade here until after the World Series for the past decade with the Cardinals. So there's that.

Where do you live?

I envy your KC BBQ, but that's it.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

BodyBagz wrote:Cherish it while you can...if nothing else, Mizzou will likely take a small beating when they come up against LSU in a few weeks... :lol:

Not scurred. Those guys are fags.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Bighole wrote:
BodyBagz wrote:Cherish it while you can...if nothing else, Mizzou will likely take a small beating when they come up against LSU in a few weeks... :lol:

Not scurred. Those guys are fags.
Fags or not they're gonna tea bag Mizzou so bad it will take weeks for the players to get the taste out of their mouths.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

And the Cardinals advance to the World Series AGAIN. A spectacular shutout. What a night. What a team. Everybody is having oodles of fun here. 8)