MY ANNUAL, CUBS STILL FUCKING SUCK THREAD!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Lardbucket
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: MY ANNUAL, CUBS STILL FUCKING SUCK THREAD!

Post by Lardbucket »

Machado wrote:Lard
Turns out the WS will be out of town that weekend. I assume 1 Chicago team is is town while the other team is away, yes?
Which is fine. Would rather visit Wrigley for a game.
Yeah, when the Cubs are in, usually the Sox are on the road.
Wrigley is the more iconic ballpark, but I prefer USCF to watch a ballgame. Much more comfortable, especially for the fatasses like me.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

If what John said is true, then I should have very little trouble buying tickets to the game once I am in town.
Very pleased that is the case. Plus, around Sept the Cubs are almost always out of contention, so maybe more tickets will be on sale that time of year?
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

Machado wrote:If what John said is true, then I should have very little trouble buying tickets to the game once I am in town.
Very pleased that is the case. Plus, around Sept the Cubs are almost always out of contention, so maybe more tickets will be on sale that time of year?
If tickets happen to be a bit scarce, just wait outside until the 2nd inning or so when the scalpers are looking to dump their tickets. As long as the Cardinals aren't in town, you should have a relatively easy time picking up tickets.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Lardbucket wrote:
Machado wrote:If what John said is true, then I should have very little trouble buying tickets to the game once I am in town.
If tickets happen to be a bit scarce, just wait outside until the 2nd inning or so when the scalpers are looking to dump their tickets. As long as the Cardinals aren't in town, you should have a relatively easy time picking up tickets.
DBacks are in town that weekend. I can't miss the 1st inning. I want to see the visiting team score some runs and not miss out of the action.
:lol:
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
Lardbucket wrote:
DBacks are in town that weekend. I can't miss the 1st inning. I want to see the visiting team score some runs and not miss out of the action.
:lol:
I hope you get to check out a game, but I think they'll be contending around September. I've stated this before, I think both the Cubs and Mariners are sleeping giants.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:Lard
Turns out the WS will be out of town that weekend. I assume 1 Chicago team is is town while the other team is away, yes?
Which is fine. Would rather visit Wrigley for a game.
They are in town together 2 or 3 times a season. Those are long days if you choose to go to both games. As a matter of fact, the last 2 times fans have stormed the field at Comiskey, I want to say they went to the Cubs game in the afternoon and decided keeping the party going at the Cell was a good idea and wound up in jail.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Mets sweep Cubs, advance to World Series - USA Today

Mets sweep Cubs to win NL pennant and head to World - NY Daily News

It's over: Mets defeat Cubs 8-3, complete 4-game sweep in NLCS - Chicago Sun Times

Mets sweep Cubs, advance to World Series - USA Today

Mets sweep Cubs to reach World Series - CNN.com

Cubs' magical season ends with shocking sweep by Mets - Chicago Tribune

The MAGICAL sweep of 2015 :lol:

Cubs suck on Twitter - https://twitter.com/CubsSuckClub

My name is Beth and I absolutely despise the Cubs. That's right, you heard it here first. I love the Mets and THE CUBS SUCK!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

1 more year of sucking! Thanks for playing Cubs!
wickedsensation

Post by wickedsensation »

Machado wrote:1 more year of sucking! Thanks for playing Cubs!
I'm sure the Yankees will have a better year than the Cubs in 2016...

:roll:
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

wickedsensation wrote:

That stance has zero merit. A successful franchise like the Yankees compared to the lowly Cubs. Yeah, there is nothing in common between both teams.
Yankees failed this season. The Cubs have failed since 1908. See where I am going here?

Curse of the Goat lives.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
wickedsensation wrote:

That stance has zero merit. A successful franchise like the Yankees compared to the lowly Cubs. Yeah, there is nothing in common between both teams.
Yankees failed this season. The Cubs have failed since 1908. See where I am going here?

Curse of the Goat lives.
Except the Cubs are built to be good for a long time. They have a smart FO, maybe you've heard of them. They embarrassed the fuck out of "your" team already.

I'm gonna laugh watching your retarded ass slink away from this thread when Chicago is better than NYY next year. In fact I'll bet the Cubs' curse is broken before Cashman gets to buy another ring.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Kill
1 or 2 WS wins by the Red Sox last decade do nothing to embarrass the Yankees franchise. When the Red Sox win 20+, then you can talk.

Sure the Cubs are good. They have been good in the past but never great.
Like I said many, many times, MLB is about winning the WS. Not so much about being good.
How is that working for The Nats???
wickedsensation

Post by wickedsensation »

killeverything wrote:
Except the Cubs are built to be good for a long time. They have a smart FO, maybe you've heard of them. They embarrassed the fuck out of "your" team already.

I'm gonna laugh watching your retarded ass slink away from this thread when Chicago is better than NYY next year. In fact I'll bet the Cubs' curse is broken before Cashman gets to buy another ring.
^
This.
uptheass wrote:the best ownings are yet to come
Itwalksamongus wrote:We were young and dumb and full of cum so we would take turns in the back of the van jacking each other off. It wasn't gay - it was out of necessity. Things were a lot different back then.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:Kill
1 or 2 WS wins by the Red Sox last decade do nothing to embarrass the Yankees franchise. When the Red Sox win 20+, then you can talk.

Like I said many, many times, MLB is about winning the WS. Not so much about being good.
To come back from a 0-3 deficit, the only time in baseball's 100+ year history does completely embarrass the MFY franchise. No matter what, no matter how many billions spent.....NYY will never live that down. Plus the odds of it recurring are slim to none.

That was the biggest choke job in sports history. They choked harder than the fucking Trailblazers, mang.

Yankee pride.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:

To come back from a 0-3 deficit, the only time in baseball's 100+ year history does completely embarrass the MFY franchise. No matter what, no matter how many billions spent.....NYY will never live that down. Plus the odds of it recurring are slim to none.

That was the biggest choke job in sports history. They choked harder than the fucking Trailblazers, mang.

Yankee pride.
Hang on to that memory. Yankee fans like myself have dozens of tales like this that we can refer to. I'll save you the grief and not post examples of how the Yankees made the Red Sox cry over the years.

To be honest I miss the Yankees vs Red Sox rivalry. Time for the Sux to get better because you can't have a rivalry when 1 of the teams is below average.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:

Yankee pride.
Hang on to that memory. Yankee fans like myself have dozens of tales like this that we can refer to. I'll save you the grief and not post examples of how the Yankees made the Red Sox cry over the years.

To be honest I miss the Yankees vs Red Sox rivalry. Time for the Sux to get better because you can't have a rivalry when 1 of the teams is below average.
Dozens?

Let's see. 1947, 1978, 1999, 2003.

Dozen = 12. Dozens implies increments of twelve, so 24+. 1947 = 1, 1978 = 1, 1999 = 1, 2003 = 1.

1+1+1+1 = 4.

Yep. Dozens.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote: Hang on to that memory. Yankee fans like myself have dozens of tales like this that we can refer to. I'll save you the grief and not post examples of how the Yankees made the Red Sox cry over the years.

Dozens?

Let's see. 1947, 1978, 1999, 2003.

Dozen = 12. Dozens implies increments of twelve, so 24+. 1947 = 1, 1978 = 1, 1999 = 1, 2003 = 1.

1+1+1+1 = 4.

Yep. Dozens.
Nice try! LOL!!!
The Red Sox were the Yankees bitch for decades and decades.
You know it and I know it.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xvOjpp3iYA

Bartman phones ESPN to apologize for trying to catch the ball
and extending The Curse of The Goat

:lol: :lol: