Could RGIII's ineptitude bring P13 back to sludge?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Re: Could RGIII's ineptitude bring P13 back to sludge?

Post by Redman77 »

NeverSurrender wrote:I'm sorry, I just now realized you don't understand what "bright future" means. And maybe you could jump up and land on my ankle instead of the switch.

You should be happier, your team might finally win a division title.

I'd rather do this to you Image

All I'm saying is Teddy could tear up his leg in the playoffs this year and struggle coming back.......oh wait, no he couldn't.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I think we can all be glad that rg3's ineptitude has brought Fat Truther back to the board, where he is absolutely not "shitting it up" in any way - certainly not by making a lame troll thread instead of simply integrating himself back into polite society in the perfectly good nfl thread.

It's a Christmas miracle!

The Vikings fucking suck as usual, have never, ever won a Super Bowl, and likely never will. One of the least distinguished franchises in the history of the NFL. Rg3's future is way brighter than certain child abusers - I think we could agree on that All Day.

Merry Christmas, Truther! May all of your Whooping Rooms be purple.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

If p13 doesn't come back and rag Meathead about how wrong he was about rgIII, he will never come back under the p13 nym.

And that will just be another thing that meathead was wrong about.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Truther: Are Teddy Bridgewater and Matt Asiata the future of the Minnesota Vikings? Also, what is this obvious false flag operation involving Sony and North Korea trying to deflect attention from? What have your research and hard questions uncovered?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

RGIII went out in true Redskins fashion.

At this point I'd take Christian Plunder.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

John Lynch on Fox today did not hold back his criticism on RGIII during the game.
I tell you, the kid takes a lot of abuse but when he plays like he did today, the criticism is
well deserved.
RGIII does not have the talent to be a starting NFL QB. Today did nothing to change the opinion of football fans, his head coach and myself.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:John Lynch on Fox today did not hold back his criticism on RGIII during the game.
I tell you, the kid takes a lot of abuse but when he plays like he did today, the criticism is
well deserved.
RGIII does not have the talent to be a starting NFL QB. Today did nothing to change the opinion of football fans, his head coach and myself.
And I'm sure the Redskins front office will take your opinion into account when they decide on what direction they should go.

It's hard to be effective when you are either running for your life or you are flat on your back because your line couldn't block an old woman. Since they actually have picks in the first two rounds this year, hopefully they will address the offensive line issues.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:John Lynch on Fox today did not hold back his criticism on RGIII during the game.
well deserved.
And I'm sure the Redskins front office will take your opinion into account when they decide on what direction they should go.

It's hard to be effective when you are either running for your life or you are flat on your back because your line couldn't block an old woman. Since they actually have picks in the first two rounds this year, hopefully they will address the offensive line issues.
Nope, sorry, he sucks. He SHOULD be able to win a game all by himself..

LOL.

Just ask the Romo Haters... Fuck ya all.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Greg Cosell watches more film than most NFL players, and he claims that RGIII and out can even take a 3,5 or 7 step drop properly.

So who is a bigger coach killer, RGIII OR Cutler? So far looks like Cutler

Romo never had a real o-line or many weapons, now he does. We will see if he can get rid of the choke label now.

Also. Theodore Bridgewater had more wins this year than Bortles, Carr and Johnny Foosball put together.

In a time of ridiculous fines for players, this guy is still around...

Good to see Goodell's plan to make the league safer is working. Meathead must be proud of him.

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Also. Theodore Bridgewater had more wins this year than Bortles, Carr and Johnny Foosball put together.
Great argument :lol:
NeverSurrender wrote:In a time of ridiculous fines for players, this guy is still around...

Good to see Goodell's plan to make the league safer is working. Meathead must be proud of him.
:roll: If it wasn't the leagues golden boy, it would have been a fine.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Just out of curiosity how come NeverSurrender is so fucking miserable all the time?

He has barely been on sludge but when he comes here it's to say 'well the Vikings really suck AGAIN but at least our quarterback is better than Geno Smith' and 'even though Adrian Peterson beats his children so bad it's considered domestic violence at least he isn't Suh or Cutler.'
scarred but smarter
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

sin wrote:Just out of curiosity how come NeverSurrender is so fucking miserable all the time?

He has barely been on sludge but when he comes here it's to say 'well the Vikings really suck AGAIN but at least our quarterback is better than Geno Smith' and 'even though Adrian Peterson beats his children so bad it's considered domestic violence at least he isn't Suh or Cutler.'
Yes, that's an excellent point.

We'd be more than happy to have back in regular circulation - if fact I thought we always did a good job of keeping discussion of his crazy truther paranoia in the LOUNGE and just talked sports here.

But he's grown so miserable and humorless that beyond his private troll thread he really seems to have nothing to offer us.

Hey Truther, if you ever want to talk football, come join us back in the NFL thread.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Just out of curiosity how come NeverSurrender is so fucking miserable all the time?

He has barely been on sludge but when he comes here it's to say 'well the Vikings really suck AGAIN
Think you answered your own question there Sin.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

sin wrote:Just out of curiosity how come NeverSurrender is so fucking miserable all the time?

Nice quotes I never said.

Not sure what makes me miserable, because I'm not.

I own my own business, have plenty of family and friends, go where I want when I want.

I guess asking if p13 is coming back and reminding folks that meathead shit up the board with tails of a qb who busted makes me miserable, then so be it.

I was also quite happy this year with the Vikings with all they faced. We look to have a good coach, a good defense and a young qb with a good chance to be a very good NFL qb. Need to work on the o-line and get a top flight wr for Teddy.

I promise you, I will never start 42 threads talking about how great Teddy is going to be though. That's just stupid.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

RGIII went on the radio today. This guy is so annoying. He really needs to
get away from a microphone and learn how to play the QB position.
Now the dork is saying he played last year with a serious ankle injury. Then
he went on to say that he wanted to comeback for his team because the team needed him.
How many years in a row will he try to convince the public that he returns from injury very fast and still plays?
Can you say MARTYR
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

NeverSurrender,

Your new sig sucks.. Change it back to either one of the other two you had on there before this shitstorm..

GO HAWKS.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

The fun never stops for RGIII. His own team has sent a clear message that they do not want him on the roster at all. Premium Club members received the following letter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Premium Club Member,
“The Washington Redskins thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Redskins fans are the best in the NFL and we greatly appreciate your dedication over the years.

“Head Coach Jay Gruden, new General Manager Scot McCloughan, and Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry will lead a nucleus of Ryan Kerrigan, DeSean Jackson, plus Pro Bowlers Trent Williams and Alfred Morris. The Redskins are poised to rebound next season!”
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:I

Also, meathead was also wrong about Chip Kelly. He's doing okay too. Much better than rg3 and out, that's for sure.
:lol:

Nice call fatty.

RG3 is still employed. Can't say that about Kelly.

You sure are wrong a lot.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:The fun never stops for RGIII. His own team has sent a clear message that they do not want him on the roster at all. Premium Club members received the following letter.

“The Washington Redskins thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Redskins fans are the best in the NFL and we greatly appreciate your dedication over the years.

“Head Coach Jay Gruden, new General Manager Scot McCloughan, and Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry will lead a nucleus of Ryan Kerrigan, DeSean Jackson, plus Pro Bowlers Trent Williams and Alfred Morris. The Redskins are poised to rebound next season!”
So, let me get this straight...

You can't stand Fairweather fans liking the Cowboys.. Or, something like that, that you were bitching about in one of my posts in the NFL thread.

Yet,, You have access to premium membership for the Skins?

Hmmmmm..... Interesting.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:The fun never stops for RGIII. His own team has sent a clear message that they do not want him on the roster at all. Premium Club members received the following letter.

So, let me get this straight...

You can't stand Fairweather fans liking the Cowboys.. Or, something like that, that you were bitching about in one of my posts in the NFL thread.

Yet,, You have access to premium membership for the Skins?

Hmmmmm..... Interesting.
What are you babbling about? I simply copied & pasted that message.
Slow your roll.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Yeah... Okay..

Just seems rather convenient... True colors starting to show? Hahhaah
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Could Blair Walsh's ineptitude keep Neversurrender away from Sludge?

I sure fuckin' hope so!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Could Blair Walsh's ineptitude keep Neversurrender away from Sludge?

I sure fuckin' hope so!
:lol: