NFL INVESTIGATING PATRIOTS FOR POSSIBLY USING DEFLATED BALLS

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Re: NFL INVESTIGATING PATRIOTS FOR POSSIBLY USING DEFLATED B

Post by Gritt »

Dear god.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

kraft was born without a
brain that's why he things things instead of
thinks things

IDIOT!
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I thing Machado is a fuckink idiot.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Crazy Levi wrote:I thing Machado is a fuckink idiot.
He obviously inhaled too much liquid golt.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

pats didn't get off easy machadoo, sure the money means shit but losing draft pricks and having your legacy tainted do to all the "gates" fair or not has to suck. I do think pats fans have to accept it and move on though, when you get caught you gotta pay, I know they're not remotely in the same class but I'm not gonna defend dion Jordan for trying to gain an advantage, he got busted and he's gone for the year, brady should have just cooperated, he said he wasn't involved so just turn over the e-mails they wanted to see, wells said he would be there with brady going through the texts it's not like he was wanting to find pics of Gisele or something if you truly are innocent and it was just the 2 equipment guys then prove you didn't know about it and case closed. Easy solution is to tell brady and manning to that they don't get to call the shots about balls in the future they talked the nfl into this teams using different balls bullshit so just get rid of that rule already.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:I thing Machado is a fuckink idiot.
He obviously inhaled too much liquid golt.
Yeah....that goong.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:pats didn't get off easy machadoo, sure the money means shit but losing draft pricks and having your legacy tainted do to all the "gates" fair or not has to suck. I do think pats fans have to accept it and move on though, when you get caught you gotta pay, I know they're not remotely in the same class but I'm not gonna defend dion Jordan for trying to gain an advantage, he got busted and he's gone for the year, brady should have just cooperated, he said he wasn't involved so just turn over the e-mails they wanted to see, wells said he would be there with brady going through the texts it's not like he was wanting to find pics of Gisele or something if you truly are innocent and it was just the 2 equipment guys then prove you didn't know about it and case closed. Easy solution is to tell brady and manning to that they don't get to call the shots about balls in the future they talked the nfl into this teams using different balls bullshit so just get rid of that rule already.
Legacy? Nobody cares anymore. The world has moved on. The next NFL story has captured the headlines. This story will be revisited once the 4 game suspension is upheld or reduced later this year.
Pats are proven cheaters, They have been caught twice but since Brady is the current golden boy of the league, the media turns the other way.
DOUBLE STANDARD!
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Machado wrote: Legacy? Nobody cares anymore. The world has moved on. The next NFL story has captured the headlines. This story will be revisited once the 4 game suspension is upheld or reduced later this year.
Pats are proven cheaters, They have been caught twice but since Brady is the current golden boy of the league, the media turns the other way.
DOUBLE STANDARD!
I'm guessing you haven't been to orofootballtalk lately. That story is a long way from finished unfortunately.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

What's the difference between these two quotes.
Machado wrote:I give the NFL investigation 72 hours. If the finding are legit, the NFL should vacate the Pats win over Indy. NE has already been found guilty of cheating. So another offense should carry a very stiff penalty. Not saying the allegations are true. Just pointing out that if true the team should not be allowed to play vs Seattle.
You can cheat in baseball but not football?

Machado wrote:The other night on ESPN, Dallas Braden admitted he "cheated" on the mound by applying sunscreen and rosin to his arm & applying pine tar to his glove. Then ESPN showed slo motion footage of him applying the gunk to his hands and baseball.
My point is, let's just make this legal already. Allow the pitcher to have a very good grip on the ball before pitching. Instead of a useless rosin bag behind the mound, MLB needs to create another substance for pitchers to use as needed.
I understand why these 2 pitchers were suspended. At the same time about 90% of the pitchers in the league practice his habit and for good reason. For a better grip. Does that better grip give the pitcher a competitive advantage? I don't think so.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.