The Unofficial "The Cubs Don't Suck Anymore" Thread!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The Unofficial "The Cubs Don't Suck Anymore" Thread!!

Post by UtahRatt »

It's funny how fans think they're special when they jump on the Wankee bandwagon. Machado act's like a Steinbrenner when he's nothing more then an aRod pole smoker.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:It's funny how fans think they're special when they jump on the Wankee bandwagon. Machado act's like a Steinbrenner when he's nothing more then an aRod pole smoker.
You ingrate. If I was near you I would slap some sense into you with both
feet.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:
Leppardmania wrote:
Ryne Sandberg
You mean that guy that never won anything in a Cubs uniform?

And the same guy who just quit his managerial job?
You really turn into a crotchety little bitch when your Yankees are a joke again, don't you "New Yorker?"

Speaking of which, what has Romo won again?

How are the Yankees a joke? Please xplain:
Yankees 41-37
Red Sux 36-44
GO

Romo has won nothing. Do you see me talking him up in the NFL thread. He is a very good QB but has not won anything. I'm not going to disagree there. You on the other hand are trying to tell me the Yankees are a joke when your team(which sometimes you claim not to be a fan of) is resting comfortably in last place of the AL Least

FUCK OFF!
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:It's funny how fans think they're special when they jump on the Wankee bandwagon. Machado act's like a Steinbrenner when he's nothing more then an aRod pole smoker.
feet.
My god you're so stupid that you don't know what part of the body you use to slap?
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:
feet.
My god you're so stupid that you don't know what part of the body you use to slap?
Stay tuned. You are next in line
:lol: :lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Bring it, Pancho.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:How are the Yankees a joke? Please xplain:
Yankees 41-37
Red Sux 36-44
GO

Romo has won nothing. Do you see me talking him up in the NFL thread. He is a very good QB but has not won anything. I'm not going to disagree there. You on the other hand are trying to tell me the Yankees are a joke when your team(which sometimes you claim not to be a fan of) is resting comfortably in last place of the AL Least

FUCK OFF!
You're gonna miss the playoffs again, Paco. And sometimes? Dumbshit, I told y'all I won't pull for them again after '07, when they became like "your" team. I'm a locals only type. Meaning I root for my hometown over all else ( SF ), and places I've lived ( Boston ) second. Kinda why I pull for the Mariners 2nd now.

So explain something to me. We know you're not from NY. We also know your not from Dallas. Why the Cowboys/Yankees love? Is it because their "America's Team" and you really wanna fit in, or is it because they're really popular .....and you really wanna fit in?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
feet.

You've been slapped so many times you suffer brain damage. Slapping someone with both feet? Wha? Are you talking about your bunny slippers? You sound fat I'm guessing you couldn't slap your own ass let alone...Anything with your baby feet.

Gee a dimwit who worships Dallas and the Yankees, talk about a way to help your insecurities....Jump on the bandwagon!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Funny how that works.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Yankees 41-37
Red Sux 36-44
GO

FUCK OFF!
You're gonna miss the playoffs again, Paco. And sometimes? Dumbshit, I told y'all I won't pull for them again after '07, when they became like "your" team. I'm a locals only type. Meaning I root for my hometown over all else ( SF ), and places I've lived ( Boston ) second. Kinda why I pull for the Mariners 2nd now.

So explain something to me. We know you're not from NY. We also know your not from Dallas. Why the Cowboys/Yankees love? Is it because their "America's Team" and you really wanna fit in, or is it because they're really popular .....and you really wanna fit in?
Convient you went from cheering for the Sux and moved to SF, just in time for the Giants to win 3 WS rings. Either you have a lot of luck or you don't mind jumping on a bandwagon from time to time.

I grew up rooting against all the local teams. I figure why root for the teams everybody else is. Makes sense yes?
Cowboys were always on TV and TD was my favorite football player
Yankees were not very good but I liked Don Mattingly

A lot of lean years for both teams before the 90's arrived. Still am a fan after many, many lean years since.

OWNED!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Yankees 41-37
Red Sux 36-44
GO

FUCK OFF!

Convient you went from cheering for the Sux and moved to SF, just in time for the Giants to win 3 WS rings. Either you have a lot of luck or you don't mind jumping on a bandwagon from time to time.

I grew up rooting against all the local teams. I figure why root for the teams everybody else is. Makes sense yes?
Cowboys were always on TV and TD was my favorite football player

A lot of lean years for both teams before the 90's arrived. Still am a fan after many, many lean years since.

OWNED!
Convenient move? I'm from there, Forrest. I also never quit pulling for them. You can go through the baseball thread and see where I was talking Lincecum's scouting reports. Anyways Boston won in 2013 so it's not really like they became....well the Yankees post 2000.

Reading really ain't your cup of joe is it? Maybe you should find a hobby more suitable for your particular skill set....like coloring.

I also like how you come into a Cubs thread to talk shit because your billion dollar team is once again a joke. Chicago's young with a vicious farm system. They'll be competitive for a long time while NYY's trustafarians throw money at every aged superstar. That GM they have? You might remember what he orchestrated in 2004.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
I also like how you come into a Cubs thread to talk shit because your billion dollar team is once again a joke. Chicago's young with a vicious farm system. They'll be competitive for a long time while NYY's trustafarians throw money at every aged superstar. That GM they have? You might remember what he orchestrated in 2004.
Is that the same GM who supported players who used PED's? Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess we can all look forward to several Cubs players
getting suspended for PED's in the very near future.

Quit talking about how young the Cubs are. Look at the standings. The Astros are also very young, but at least they win more games than they lose.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Is that the same GM who supported players who used PED's? Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess we can all look forward to several Cubs players
getting suspended for PED's in the very near future.

Quit talking about how young the Cubs are. Look at the standings. The Astros are also very young, but at least they win more games than they lose.
How many have been suspended for PEDs when they played for Boston? Think about that while ballwashing asteriskRod and get back to me.

Yeah, you retarded motherfucker. I'm going to talk about their youth, especially when their farm is LOADED. That's kind of the point. They're better off than "your" team.

I always thought your stupidity was endearing. Like "awww he tries so hard. It's adorable how discombobulated he gets at life's minutia." Not anymore. Goddamn you are dumb.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

July 1st The Chicano Cubs shut out the Mets 2-0, Lester = 7ip 0ER 7SO 3.74ER And still didn't get the WIN!

July 2nd The Cub beat the Mets 6-1........

The Cubs completed the 7-game season series sweep of Mets, their first such sweep of that many games since 1885.

But the win ensured the Cubs swept the season series from the Mets, winning all seven games against New York. According to the Cubs, the franchise hasn't swept a season series of at least that many games against an opponent since that faithful 1885 season.

That's 130 years ago! This is what baseball looked like:
http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2015/07/02/134 ... since-1885

Nicholas Scarpinato ·
Of course, one of the most important things that happened in 1885 is Marty McFly knocking out Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen. That was a great moment in the history of Hill Valley.
Reply · Like · 12
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I grew up rooting against all the local teams. I figure why root for the teams everybody else is. Makes sense yes?
So you grew up rooting against the local teams because everybody roots for the local teams?
Machado wrote:Cowboys were always on TV and TD was my favorite football player

So your favorite teams are the most popular teams everybody roots for?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:I grew up rooting against all the local teams. I figure why root for the teams everybody else is. Makes sense yes?
So you grew up rooting against the local teams because everybody roots for the local teams?
Machado wrote:Cowboys were always on TV and TD was my favorite football player

So your favorite teams are the most popular teams everybody roots for?
Are the Yankees & Dallas the most popular teams at the moment? Very sure neither is.
Just look at The Yankees. Not one single player leading the all star voting.
Dallas, what have they done since 1995 that would qualify them as the most popular?
STFU before I sack you for a loss. I know there is a certain breed in Utah that is very much behind the times, but you do your people know favors with your slow witted behavior.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Cubs

Useless

By

September

:lol:
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote: Are the Yankees & Dallas the most popular teams at the moment? Very sure neither is.
Dallas, what have they done since 1995 that would qualify them as the most popular?
STFU before I sack you for a loss. I know there is a certain breed in Utah that is very much behind the times, but you do your people know favors with your slow witted behavior.
You do the English language NO favors with you complete lack of spelling and grammar knowledge.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Are the Yankees & Dallas the most popular teams at the moment? Very sure neither is.
Historically they're both the most popular teams, when you jumped on the bandwagon it was the Budweiser Clydesdale's.

One calls themselves Americas team, the other has been buying championships since they put the league together.

You grew up rooting against the local teams because everybody roots for the local teams. Your favorite teams are the most popular teams everybody roots for. :lol:

Split personalities much there, Gollum? Is Aroid you're precious?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

White Sox 6 Cubs 1 = Lester ( L 4-8 ) 7IP 5R 4ER 3.59ERA

Saturday JULY 11th = Lester has not won in his last 10 starts, dating to May 16.
CHICAGO -- This isn't exactly how Jon Lester envisioned his first half with the Cubs. The left-hander suffered his career-high sixth straight loss on Saturday in the Cubs' 5-1 loss to the crosstown rival White Sox.

Cubs on a 3 game losing streak

"These guys have done really well and I think it's brought a nice little buzz to the city with us being above .500 and in the [NL] Wild Card [race]. We can't look too far ahead to end-of-the-season things."
Leppardmania
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Leppardmania »

These guys have done really well and I think it's brought a nice little buzz to the city with us being above .500 and in the [NL] Wild Card [race]. We can't look too far ahead to end-of-the-season things.
Despite losing 3 in row, the Cubs still hold the 2nd Wild Card spot.

RambOWNED!!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Leppardmania wrote:
These guys have done really well and I think it's brought a nice little buzz to the city with us being above .500 and in the [NL] Wild Card [race]. We can't look too far ahead to end-of-the-season things.
Despite losing 3 in row, the Cubs still hold the 2nd Wild Card spot.
Cubs
Useless
By
September

CURSE OF THE GOAT!!!
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Cubs no hit. That's the team I kmow.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Leppardmania

Post by Leppardmania »

johnk5150 wrote:Cubs no hit. That's the team I kmow.
Easy big fella, it was only one game, and its not like Cole Hamels is a scrub.

The young Cubs have fallen 1.5 games in the race for the 2nd wild card spot......the Giants are red-hot right now.

RambOWNED!!!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Leppardmania wrote:

The young Cubs have fallen 1.5 games in the race for the 2nd wild card spot......the Giants are red-hot right now.
You have anything else to add after the series?

They can't hit. They won't field their positions. They suck out loud. Against Philly. They're embarrassing.

$tevil
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

johnk5150 wrote:
Leppardmania wrote:

They can't hit. They won't field their positions. They suck out loud. Against Philly. They're embarrassing.
I still think the Cubs are right about to explode. That team seems like a sleeping giant to me. I realize being a fan for so long has allowed you to become cynical. I felt that way about both Boston and SF.

I think what Epstein and Hoyer have done is about to pay off. They really look like a powerhouse moving forward. They just haven't realized it yet.
Leppardmania

Post by Leppardmania »

johnk5150 wrote:
Leppardmania wrote:

They are young, they are going to have some growing pains.

I wasn't expecting a World Series Championship this year. I thought they would hover around the .500 mark most of the season and be in the Wild Card hunt.

If anything, they have been playing above my expectations.......not a bad season, especially considering they have 4 rookies in the starting lineup.

RambOWNED!!!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Kris Bryant's walk off tonight was Chicago's 10th ( best in mlb this season ).
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

The Giants need to lose some games.

$tevil
Leppardmania

Post by Leppardmania »

10 games over .500 and tied for the 2nd wild card spot.

RambOWNED!!!