Anyone else excited for COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: Anyone else excited for COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Machado wrote:college football is a fucking joke and more important, the kids are used as pawns and
the school could care less about the athletes.
You're a fucking joke.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Michigan lost the big game? You don't say :lol:
Harbaugh again proves he is the most overrated and overhyped coach in the coaching game.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Looks like the Heisman Trophy jinx is alive and well this morning. Good for LSU's HC I like the guy his accent kicks ass and he deserves the chance he's finally getting.
Frett_Bored
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Frett_Bored »

Ohio State's offensive line shit the bed.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Frett_Bored wrote:Ohio State's offensive line shit the bed.
I could not believe how shitty that game was. Total embarrassment 100% ass whipping.

I did get the Alabama game right. I thought Washington was weak and the PAC 12 champ didn't belong there.

I said before the game I didn't see them getting in double digits on the scoreboard.

At the very beginning it looked like I might of been wrong but Bama settled down and got to business.

After the way the way Clemson played I'm really looking forward to the matchup with Alabama should be a nail biter of a game.

Being a Sooner fan I can't help but think why the fuck didn't Stoops keep Brent Venables and send his brother packing.

Goddamn family relationships fucking up my team. :lol:
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Has Ohio State scored yet?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

johnk5150 wrote:Has Ohio State scored yet?
Their logo has never been more appropriate. How many points did Ohio State score last night?

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

johnk5150 wrote:Has Ohio State scored yet?
No, but Clemson just scored again.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

eddie lee roth wrote:I did get the Alabama game right.
Way to go out on a limb.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I did get the Alabama game right.
Way to go out on a limb.
:lol:

For the record I was talking about how much Washington would score.

Either way that was a good one.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

U$C is gonna put a whuppin' on Penn State (Monday) at the Rose Bowl.

Overrated Big 10.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Saban sends Lame Kiffin packing (to his FAU HC job). Will not be with Bama for NC game.

Booger-eater Sarkisian assumes Bama OC position.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Kiffin hasn't changed one bit. How the fuck do you get fired from a job you already quit one week before the championship game. Al Davis was right on the money with this prick.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:Kiffin hasn't changed one bit. How the fuck do you get fired from a job you already quit one week before the championship game. Al Davis was right on the money with this prick.
Saban is a jerk. His "ego" could not handle that Kiffin had two jobs at the moment. So Saban "had to fire" Kiffin, in order to get
him out of the spotlight and firing Kiffin would be a ready made excuse in case Bama loses the championship game.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Kiffin hasn't changed one bit. How the fuck do you get fired from a job you already quit one week before the championship game. Al Davis was right on the money with this prick.
Saban is a jerk. His "ego" could not handle that Kiffin had two jobs at the moment. So Saban "had to fire" Kiffin, in order to get
him out of the spotlight and firing Kiffin would be a ready made excuse in case Bama loses the championship game.
I think you might want to do a little more research into the matter before you go for the typical Saban is a jerk response.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Machado wrote:
I think you might want to do a little more research into the matter before you go for the typical Saban is a jerk response.
Kiffin did not fire himself now did he? Saban pulled the trigger, the week of the biggest game of the season.
Why?
Oh yeah, Saban's ego told him to :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Ok I tried to tell you to actually look into it I'm not going to say it again.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Machado wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Machado wrote: Saban is a jerk. His "ego" could not handle that Kiffin had two jobs at the moment. So Saban "had to fire" Kiffin, in order to get
Kiffin did not fire himself now did he? Saban pulled the trigger, the week of the biggest game of the season.
Why?
Oh yeah, Saban's ego told him to :lol: :lol:
You're an imbecile.
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Machado wrote:
So thats why he fired Kirby Smart last year too...huh...oh wait, he didnt fire Kirby.

He fired Kiffin this year for several reasons:
Piss Poor play calling in the Washington game. Theres no reason Alabama didnt put up another 10-14 points on Washington in the 2nd half...by the end of the 3rd quarter, Washingtons Defense couldnt stop Alabamas running game...yet iffin would not attack on the ground game.

Kiffin was late to several team meetings leading up to the game in Atlanta for the whole week.

Numerous people noted that the Offensive scheme bing practiced wasnt as good as it could have been, partly due to Kiffin having his duty being split between Bama and FAU business...and look at what Alabama looked like in the 1st quarter....

Saban may have an ego, but it well earned...no other coach alive can claim what he is about to be able to claim if they beat Clemson....and no OC is more important than winning.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

BodyBagz wrote:
Machado wrote:
So thats why he fired Kirby Smart last year too...huh...oh wait, he didnt fire Kirby.

Piss Poor play calling in the Washington game. Theres no reason Alabama didnt put up another 10-14 points on Washington in the 2nd half...by the end of the 3rd quarter, Washingtons Defense couldnt stop Alabamas running game...yet iffin would not attack on the ground game.

Kiffin was late to several team meetings leading up to the game in Atlanta for the whole week.

Numerous people noted that the Offensive scheme bing practiced wasnt as good as it could have been, partly due to Kiffin having his duty being split between Bama and FAU business...and look at what Alabama looked like in the 1st quarter....

Saban may have an ego, but it well earned...no other coach alive can claim what he is about to be able to claim if they beat Clemson....and no OC is more important than winning.
i beg to differ. Saban kept Kiffin around so he could have a ready made excuse. c'mon man, Saban knows the deal. he has verbally
abused Kiffin already this year on national t.v. might as well have been spousal abuse.
Saban had Kiffin around to kick and blame + deflect any negative attention away from him.
Saban is just like the rest of the big time football coaches. they have larger than life ego's and they make millions of dollars
and they don't care about anybody but themselves.
does Bama have really great teams or are they benefiting from being ranked in the top 2 or 3 every single season?
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Machado wrote:
BodyBagz wrote:
Machado wrote: Saban is a jerk. His "ego" could not handle that Kiffin had two jobs at the moment. So Saban "had to fire" Kiffin, in order to get

i beg to differ. Saban kept Kiffin around so he could have a ready made excuse. c'mon man, Saban knows the deal. he has verbally
abused Kiffin already this year on national t.v. might as well have been spousal abuse.
Saban had Kiffin around to kick and blame + deflect any negative attention away from him.
Saban is just like the rest of the big time football coaches. they have larger than life ego's and they make millions of dollars
and they don't care about anybody but themselves.
does Bama have really great teams or are they benefiting from being ranked in the top 2 or 3 every single season?
You cant really be this ignorant can you? This exact same scenario transpired last year with Kirby Smart. Kirby was hired to take over Georgia prior to the semi-final game...he coached through the semi and the final before he departed for Georgia. Sources even said that Kirby struggled with the dual jobs, yet Saban allowed him to finish because the team did not suffer and the play calling was still top-notch. Did Saban keep him around as well as a scapegoat? Nope. And when has Saban ever blamed a loss on anyone specific other than himself?

Fact is, Kiffin has been on a short leash all year, and it was known he wasnt going to be retained at the end of the year...his contract at Alabama was never even mentioned for an extension. Steve Sarkisian was brought in in September, as a "consultant"....and as a back-up in case something with Kiffin didnt go right. Regardless of him getting a head coaching position, I do not believe Lane Kiffin would have been at Alabama after this season...he would have been released...until Ed Orgeron started trying to get him to take the OC position at an SEC West rival school. I believe that was a turning point, for both him and Saban.

As far as Alabama having great teams...of course they do. How in the fuck would you even claim any different? Last year, they made it to the CFP, dismantled what was considered a very good Michigan State team, then went on to take down what was considered "the best team and QB in the nation", Clemson and DeShaun Watson in the final and win the Championship.

They came back this year, and true, the SEC wasnt as strong as it usually is, but on opening day, they took down USC, who at the time was considered the frontrunner for the PAC 12 title, 52-6. They went step by step, team by team, all the way to where they are now, the final again. In each game, they have gotten better. What other defense has put up 11 TD`s, with Special teams adding another 4...and you claim this team is actually that good? They went 12-0 for the year behind a true freshman QB...they lost one of their best players, Eddie Jackson, which caused the Offense to have to reconfigure a bit, and are still putting scores up on good teams.

Washington was demolished on the ground, and their air game was kept in check by Alabama, period. Jake Browning is an excellent QB, but he was sacked 5 times in the semi...more than any game he played this year previous. Alabama is ranked high early in the season based off where they finished the previous season..this isnt the same as Notre Dame and their fake-ass rankings every year.

What the fuck will you say if Alabama does it again this year...beats Clemson and wins it all...it was just a fluke? Its all a conspiracy...everyone in the NCAA Football machine just wants Alabama to win all the time? Come on, you cant really be that retarded can you?
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Boomer Sooner

Big Game Stoops strikes again. The Sugar Bowl is his personal home away from home.
OU played great last night. Where Auburn D-Line? The OU O-Line wore them
down and pushed them around all game. You could see the Auburn D-Line
was frustrated and had no chance to stop Nixon or Perine.

The big play of the game was early on. OU had a 2nd and 35. Next thing you know they get a first
down and the momentum never returned to Auburn. Very cool how OU knocked out 2 of their
QB's. I think one of them broke his arm-DAMN!!

BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Well, alrighty then, a rematch it is this year with #1 Alabama taking on #2 Clemson for all the marbles in sunny Tampa Florida. Where is everyone laying their bets...Bama or Clemson gonna take it all?

I cant lie, I truly think Alabama will take it, but it will be harder fought than last year. Last year Alabama had an experienced QB with a decently powerful arm in Jake Coker...this year, they have a True Freshman in Jalen Hurts, who can scramble fairly well, but his pass proficiency leaves a lot to be desired and his ball handling on the run is known for a turn-over or 2 each game. On top of the QB issue, there is the missing Eddie Jackson problem; this makes scoring with the Offense for Alabama somewhat of an unknown where passing is concerned. It means the Tide will have to spread more of the O-game play to the ground attack with Bo Scarbrough, Damien Harris and either Hurts or (F) Joshua Jacobs.

Where Alabama shines however, is on the Defense. No team this season has had a defense nearly as scary as the Tide. They have as of the semi final against Washington, scored 11 defensive TD`s, and Special Teams have added 4 more. They as a whole, actively try to force opponents not only into turn overs, but turn overs where they can recover and score! This is an added detriment to the opposing teams offense and entire gameplan. It works too, take no further look than what happened to Washington and Jake Browning after the Pick 6. Alabamas Defense is their strongest offensive weapon this season....

Now, for Clemson, there is no doubt about it, they are coming into this game for blood with a chip on their shoulder. They by all accounts, save for the on-side kick last year, should have won...yet it didnt happen. They put up an astounding 550 Total Yards of Offense against Alabama`s 473, they had 31 First downs vs 18 for Alabama...they beat Alabama on every metric but Time of Possession - 30:31 29:29 (2 second variable) and still came up short. For an Alabama fan, this is frightening! DeShaun Watson had another great year this year, and Clemson took the ACC with little effort really, and finished the regular season at 12-1. There were some "close" games that Clemson could have lost, but they didnt. However, they totally demoralized and demolished Ohio State in their semi final game. Watson and Gallman on the ground is scary, but Watson and Williams/Scott I believe are even worse...they connect for large gains every game.

If Clemson really has a weak spot, its their defense, which does let them down occasionally. It will be a test for sure for Alabama. Couple Clemson`s good defense with Alabama`s mostly decent offense, along with Clemsons great offense against Alabama`s awesome defense and you have the recipe for the same type game as last year, albeit this time it may be lower scoring. None-the-less, it should be a hell of an exciting game.

My prediction: Alabama 42 - 37 Clemson
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

BodyBagz wrote:Well, alrighty then, a rematch it is this year with #1 Alabama taking on #2 Clemson for all the marbles in sunny Tampa Florida. Where is everyone laying their bets...Bama or Clemson gonna take it all?
Bama is going down and Saban is going to regret that he kicked Kiffin out of town, the week of the biggest game of the year.
The Bama offense will once again not find a good rhythm and the Clemson offense will score at will.

Clemson 31
Bama 16
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:Boomer Sooner

Big Game Stoops strikes again. The Sugar Bowl is his personal home away from home.
OU played great last night. Where Auburn D-Line? The OU O-Line wore them
down and pushed them around all game. You could see the Auburn D-Line
was frustrated and had no chance to stop Nixon or Perine.

The big play of the game was early on. OU had a 2nd and 35. Next thing you know they get a first
down and the momentum never returned to Auburn. Very cool how OU knocked out 2 of their
QB's. I think one of them broke his arm-DAMN!!

When it comes to the Sugar Bowl OU is the Alabama state champs. :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

National Champion Game tonight.

Bama -6 vs Clemson

Who you got?

I'll lay the 6 points. I don't care for either team but I think Bama wins by at least 7
Or might not be that close. That program knows how to cheat because
if you ain't winning, you are not cheating
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Machado wrote:National Champion Game tonight.

Bama -6 vs Clemson

Who you got?

I'll lay the 6 points. I don't care for either team but I think Bama wins by at least 7
Or might not be that close. That program knows how to cheat because
if you ain't winning, you are not cheating
Careful with all that salt, dont want you to choke on it.... :roll:

I originally had this higher, but I have adjusted my final score, Bama 30 to Clemson 27. The key to Bamas game is ball security with Jalen Hurts...Clemsons key is keeping Deshaun safe...
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:
BodyBagz wrote:Well, alrighty then, a rematch it is this year with #1 Alabama taking on #2 Clemson for all the marbles in sunny Tampa Florida. Where is everyone laying their bets...Bama or Clemson gonna take it all?
Bama is going down and Saban is going to regret that he kicked Kiffin out of town, the week of the biggest game of the year.
The Bama offense will once again not find a good rhythm and the Clemson offense will score at will.

Clemson 31
Bama 16
Turn on your TV.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Down goes Bama.

Beautiful.

Nothing to do with Lame Kiffin/no Lame Kiffin, Machoado.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Down goes Bama.

Beautiful.

Nothing to do with Lame Kiffin/no Lame Kiffin, Machoado.
Nothing to do with you either, MrMagicFingers, though I am happy Clemson won. Way to go, Tigers!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for