**OFFICIAL Association Football 2015/2016 Season thread**

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: **OFFICIAL Association Football 2015/2016 Season thread**

Post by Hellsinkey »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Wales vs. Iceland would be a great final.
Agreed. Wales was great.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

pieceofme wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:I'd rather have my team suck ass than see that delusional shithead every week. Adding Ibrahimovic would be the icing on the charm cake. But I think he's looking for that most exciting challenge in MLS instead.
We're desperate! :D We've got Pep and Klopp to compete with. If only your German teams could have offered them something interesting to keep them occupied instead of letting them go to England.

3 years without being top dogs feels like a lifetime now for United fans. We got so used to challenging every year under Fergie that we forgot what the 80's were like. The football has been awful too, under Van Gaal. He constantly plays people out of position, his subs are mind boggling and his "philosophy" is bullshit. Giving the young players a game is his only saving grace, but that was forced on him by injuries and his insistence on having a small squad.
And yet you were very vocal about wanting him gone!

Be careful what you wish for!
So after that aging cunt Ibrahimovic you got Mkhitaryan from Dortmund too. He's a delicate flower who often choked under Klopp and had to be constantly pampered by Tuchel to find his form. He can be outstanding, but I can see this turning out to be a big disappointment for everybody involved.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Oh great, penalty shootout against the guineas, after being the better team and getting one retarded penalty...
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Oh great, penalty shootout against the guineas, after being the better team and getting one retarded penalty...
Woohoo, Germany won!

Surely their tournament to lose now.

I can't beleive Portugal are through to the semis. Technically, they haven't won a game yet! lol :x
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
pieceofme wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
We're desperate! :D We've got Pep and Klopp to compete with. If only your German teams could have offered them something interesting to keep them occupied instead of letting them go to England.

3 years without being top dogs feels like a lifetime now for United fans. We got so used to challenging every year under Fergie that we forgot what the 80's were like. The football has been awful too, under Van Gaal. He constantly plays people out of position, his subs are mind boggling and his "philosophy" is bullshit. Giving the young players a game is his only saving grace, but that was forced on him by injuries and his insistence on having a small squad.
And yet you were very vocal about wanting him gone!

Be careful what you wish for!
So after that aging cunt Ibrahimovic you got Mkhitaryan from Dortmund too. He's a delicate flower who often choked under Klopp and had to be constantly pampered by Tuchel to find his form. He can be outstanding, but I can see this turning out to be a big disappointment for everybody involved.
Thanks for the lowdown. Don't really know anything about Mkhitaryan. Dortmund did wish his good luck in the Europa League next season though! :lol: :x

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Zaza's penalty is going viral: https://twitter.com/i/moments/749369832471232513
pieceofme wrote:Woohoo, Germany won!

Surely their tournament to lose now.
I don't know. Our only striker is out for good with a torn muscle, Hummels and Khedira missing semis too. I think I'll stick with my original prediction France. Though I'm definitely rooting for Iceland tonight.

Halftime edit: France is appropriately dismantling Iceland. Part of me is gloating that all the clueless event fans are all sad now, but the bigger part of me is pissed that France is basically getting a free pass to semis while Germany had to give it their all and then some.

Now 5:2, what the fuck? These guys score more than Italy/Germany after approximately 28 penalties.
Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: France is appropriately dismantling Iceland. Part of me is gloating that all the clueless event fans are all sad now, but the bigger part of me is pissed that France is basically getting a free pass to semis while Germany had to give it their all and then some.

Yeah, so many friends (all chicks) were "Go Iceland!" on Facebook, who had never mentioned the game before, ever. Nice that Wales is still in the game though.
ShearMagic
Forming a Band

Post by ShearMagic »

Seems like every event fans (read: chicks) dumped Spain and Italy for Iceland. Portugal is so shitty that even chicks don't like 'em anymore.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I want to see Wales win solely because I want to watch the 35 different camera angles of CR's meltdown.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Rageman wrote:I want to see Wales win solely because I want to watch the 35 different camera angles of CR's meltdown.
Never mind CR, I'm in for the suffering of one bitch called Pepe. If for the rest of my life I'd never taste any drink but the sweet nectar of his tears in defeat, I'd die a happy man.
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

Yesterday, I sacrificed two kittens to Satan for Portugal to win the cup. The meltdown will be beyond epic.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

Rageman wrote:I want to see Wales win solely because I want to watch the 35 different camera angles of CR's meltdown.
Never mind CR, I'm in for the suffering of one bitch called Pepe. If for the rest of my life I'd never taste any drink but the sweet nectar of his tears in defeat, I'd die a happy man.
I've never heard of anyone ever, who liked him.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Hellsinkey wrote:
I've never heard of anyone ever, who liked him.
Yeah Pepe is a piece of shit. He makes Ronaldo seem alright in comparison. lol

Portugal 1-1 Wales. Wales win in extra time (please!)
Germany 1-1 France. Germany win in penalties.

Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

Hoping for Wales.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Me too, but I think Ramsey will be hard to compensate. I see this being decided by some individual move or free kick for Portugal.

I saw rumors United is going for Pogba now too. They'll sure have some big-ass names wasting away on the bench next season.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Viva Ronaldo!

2 United rejects (ahem!) win it for Portugal. Fuck off sheepshaggers back to the valleys.

Not really bothered about trying to get Pogba. I've never really been that impressed by him and I don't like the idea of spending a fuckton of money on someone who left for free a few years earlier. United does need some creativity in center midfield though. Hopefully, Jose will offload some deadwood. Fellaini, Young, Rooney, Valencia, Rojo, Jones, Blind, Depay, Lingard, Schweinsteiger, Darmian should all be looked at, for me. The last 6 should probably be kept, but if offers came in I'd look at them.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Portugal vs. France.

Good lord, whoever wins, we all lose! :x

Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

pieceofme wrote:Portugal vs. France.

I'm surprised if Portugal wins.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

MickeyG wrote:Viva Ronaldo!

2 United rejects (ahem!) win it for Portugal. Fuck off sheepshaggers back to the valleys.
Yeah right, like ronaldo never fucked a sheep or two back in the day.

Shit Ronaldo was problably the bottom and all the sheeps were the tops (tups?) and ejaculated in his hair since he couldn't afford hair gel.
Fuck him and his shit toned skin. Fucking faggot.

Also, I have yet to meet a chick who doesn't think he's a disgusting illiterate fucktard. Why does the media keep trying to sell him as a sex symbol? Is it like, they're fags?
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Now João Pinto, that was a sexy man.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Hellsinkey wrote:
pieceofme wrote:Portugal vs. France.

I'm surprised if Portugal wins.
You surprised!

I'm not. lol

Portugal aren't really deserving, but fair play to them. Always fun to see France lose. Especially with all the tripe BBC sport was writing about them.

pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Looks like Man United will be signing Pogba for 100m quid! :shock:

He's really not worth that. And considering they let him go a few years ago for just over a million, talk about bad business!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36892216

Oh well, if he does sign, hopefully he does well.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

He'll surely do better than Schweinsteiger.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

#Pogback

and it's 89 million pounds or 105 million Euros. Now the lad had better perform.