Oklahoma State Homecoming disaster

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Oklahoma State Homecoming disaster

Post by eddie lee roth »

Today is OSU's homecoming and while they were having a parade down some street some idiot in a car at a high rate of speed just mowed down a bunch of people.

3 dead and up to 40 people are injured. All of the medical helicopters are on the scene and taking the most seriously injured to OKC area hospitals.

My sister and her husband as well as both of my nephews are there. I just got off the phone with her and she said they were right where the accident happened but luckily around 5 minutes before the accident they went back to my youngest nephews dorm room.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Oklahoma State Homecoming disaster

Post by dmbrocker »

Yeah, that's horrible...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Sixx6Sixx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sixx6Sixx »

Looks like it was a drunk driver. I hope they lock her drunk ass up for a VERY long time! http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/24/us/oklaho ... nto-crowd/
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Goddamn Electric »

Reports say 3 dead and 34 injured. The drunk driver was 25-year-old Adacia Chambers from Stillwater, OK. Women drivers. :roll:

OSU thought about postponing the game, but of course they decided to play the damn game because obviously $$$ are more important than dead people. Hundreds of fans were forced to walk by bodies and debris still lying in the street, as the accident was only 3 blocks from the stadium.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Goddamn Electric wrote:Reports say 3 dead and 34 injured. The drunk driver was 25-year-old Adacia Chambers from Stillwater, OK. Women drivers. :roll:

OSU thought about postponing the game, but of course they decided to play the damn game because obviously $$$ are more important than dead people. Hundreds of fans were forced to walk by bodies and debris still lying in the street, as the accident was only 3 blocks from the stadium.
C'mon, that is not enough of a tragedy to keep the game from being played.
Since when does a University not care about revenue? The game was going to be played regardless. Which is a damn shame when you consider
what took place.

Sad day in Stillwater.