The Sexual Assault Allegations Against Peyton Manning

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

The Sexual Assault Allegations Against Peyton Manning

Post by Luminiferous »

I've been hearing about these lawsuits and allegations and finally got some time to read up on the allegations...

Denials, then excuses "he was mooning another player" (something which the other player denied and even testified to and called out Manning for his actions..
Cover ups by Manning, the Tennessee coaches, attempting to coerce the victim into blaming it on a black player, ignoring the confidentiality agreement he signed and ruining the victim's career at another college and thereby ending her college athletic career..
Strange that USA Today just sort of dropped this whole report in 2003...

If Manning is guilty of these allegations, I have to say the dude is a piece of shit, along with his old man..

Anyone else following this?

Here is the NYT article... It also contains the 74 page pdf on the case..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2530395

S.I's coverage
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/13/peyton ... Naughright

UtahRatt

Re: The Sexual Assault Allegations Against Peyton Manning

Post by UtahRatt »

This is the meat of the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&start=12090

It's already been talked about and blown up. There will be mixed opinions but as someone pointed out, I made mine pretty clear.

The page before is where it started.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&start=12060
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

At the very least it appears the Manning's violated their end of a confidentiality agreement to slime this chick, and that seems pretty fucked up. I have no idea why they decided to do that, considering it was dead and buried by then. They deserve whatever shit comes their way.

The Daily News is a tabloid but it's a real, actual newspaper with plenty of credibility. This is more damning than the Al Jazeera report which was built on pretty flimsy evidence and really bad sources.

Oh, and this is about Bill Clinton for some reason if you ask certain miserable old fossils who everybody here cantstop hating.

The Manning just exude class, don't they?
Naughright filed a defamation lawsuit against Manning and Underwood. Prior to the parties reaching an out-of-court settlement, Manning gave damaging testimony. He described Naughright as habitually vulgar and particularly profane during a 1995 trip to Charlottesville, Va. Manning’s testimony appears contradicted by other witnesses, which raises the possibility Manning may have exaggerated or lied about Naughright. Moreover, testimony by Peyton Manning and Archie Manning revealed that the son told his father that Naughright “was unattractive but had big breasts” and that she liked to hang out “with a bunch of black guys.”
I don't know why Ratt is so knee-jerk in defending people like this. This case has it all - race-baiting, sexual harassment, and a tired "boys will be boys" defense and Ratt just laps it up.

After all, holding people accountable for abhorrent behavior is just another pussification of the NFL, right?

I love how all you ever have to do in Tennessee in the 1990s to get out of trouble is blame it on the black guys. You teabagged some trainer you don't like? A black guy mooned her!!!! You want to disparage an accuser's character? Say she's ugly, has big tits, and hangs out with "black guys."

Awesome. Worked like a charm obviously.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

UtahRatt wrote:This is the meat of the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&start=12090

It's already been talked about and blown up. There will be mixed opinions but as someone pointed out, I made mine pretty clear.

The page before is where it started.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&start=12060
That's cool. I didn't want to infiltrate the NFL thread with it, but figured it was in there..
Crazy Levi wrote:Oh, and this is about Bill Clinton for some reason if you ask certain miserable old fossils who everybody here cantstop hating.
Amazing he didn't blame Obama and the Democrats...

Cantstopthestupidity's opinions and comments on subjects get about as much serious attention as Rattdruls from me... He's an idiot.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Can you imagine what p13 would be posting if he wasn't such a pussy?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:The Daily News is a tabloid but it's a real, actual newspaper with plenty of credibility.
Sounds pretty credible......

Shaun King isn't even a journalist. He's the white guy who pretended to be black and either pocketed millions in charitable donation or said it was lost in failed projects......“He’s a race hustler from Twitter, from the Black Lives Matter movement who stirs racial controversy to elevate himself.

Whitlock calls out Shaun King
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... arterback/

--------------
I've never thought much of Peyton.

I have however wasted far too much time looking into Naughright and she's a fatal attraction. Believe whatever you want, just read this passed around story and base an opinion. Or dig into her old videos, facebook pages, pictures and quotes including all the people she sued and how she always settled never once going to trial to hold people accountable. Then look at who she didn't sue, combine that with the court doc's and add it all up it paints a different picture. She's an intelligent sue happy crazy bitch.

I don't believe her or Peyton will ever let it go. I don't think much of the Manning's. They have a privileged above all attitude and she'll always look to cash in and smear Peyton where it all began. Not forgetting it wasn't just Peyton. The 33 other players, personal, administration and practically everyone at Tennessee she filed claims against.

I don't believe she's as much as victim as it's she has taken advantage of some good situations. Suing a fashion designer but not the physical therapist? Suing the Manning's but not FSC? If it wasn't a settlement she didn't go after it. That's not the actions of someone looking for accountability. The deeper you dig the more that don't add up with her.

She gives me the creeps.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.