Jason Whitlock: Kobe is most fraudulent superstar celebrity athlete

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Jason Whitlock: Kobe is most fraudulent superstar celebrity athlete

Post by Heenan Snuka »

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jas ... 11679.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0G2I9SsKE

I agree 100%

Fuck Kobe and his sham.

He didnt go out "on his own terms". He went out on a 17-65 team and tried to cover it up and upstage all the playoff teams and the Warriors by shooting everytime down the floor, and on top of it explains that "his teammates kept telling him to shoot".

Fuck him.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Re: Jason Whitlock: Kobe is most fraudulent superstar celebrity athlete

Post by yeahbuddy »

Heenan Snuka wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jas ... 11679.html

I agree 100%

Fuck Kobe and his sham.

He didnt go out "on his own terms". He went out on a 17-65 team and tried to cover it up and upstage all the playoff teams and the Warriors by shooting everytime down the floor, and on top of it explains that "his teammates kept telling him to shoot".

Fuck him.
No fuck you!
Every visiting arena gave him a tribute. Every big time player made a video in support of him. The broadcast of his game was one of the top ratings in ESPN history. Everybody & I mean EVERYBODY knew his last game was all about him & were more than fine with it. The guy has had 3 career ending injuries & to come back & do what he did in the last game was beyond greatness. And for 1 player to overshadow a history making event like what GSW were doing at the same time makes him even greater.
As I previously wrote there isn't one current player (maybe Tim Duncan) that will go out the way Kobe did. LeBron? Nope, he had to leave Cleveland to get a ring. Carmelo? Not even close. Durant? Hmm, jury is still out on him big time. Stephen Curry? My guess on him is he will have a 3-5 years of greatness. No way he continues doing what he is doing. Dirk? No, but Cuban will make it out like its a big deal. The truth is there isn't one player that will come close to Kobe & everything he has accomplished.

I wonder if anyone will care when Whitlock leaves or is fired from Fox? Absolutely not.
Fuck that guy!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Jason Whitlock is a bloviating no-nothing pig. It's no wonder a mong like Heenan would cite his bullshit as a legitimate opinion.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Kevin gaynett is retiring too. 20 years.

But nobody said a word about that this year.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Jason Whitlock is a bloviating no-nothing pig. It's no wonder a mong like Heenan would cite his bullshit as a legitimate opinion.
He used to write for the Kansas City Star. How the fuck he parlayed that to where he is now? I'll never know!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

He can't handle Steph has two MVPs and getting ready to put an asswhipping on Queen James twice in Finals
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Heenan Snuka wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jas ... 11679.html

I agree 100%

Fuck Kobe and his sham.

Fuck him.
HE MADE-MAKES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

YOU HAVE A "CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER" SALARY

HE WINS

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

yeahbuddy wrote:. The truth is there isn't one player that will come close to Kobe & everything he has accomplished.

!!
:lol: Actually, there's about 5 guys off the top of my head who I can name that have accomplished as much or more than Kobe has.

Tim Duncan has 5 rings
Magic 5
Rodman 5
Jordan 6
Pippen6
Jabbar 6
Horry 7
Tom Heinson 9
Bill Russell 11

So he hasn't accomplished more than those guys, NOTHING more than Russell/Jordan/Heinsohn/Horry

So the truth is: You're incorrect.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

just watched this again and laughed my ass off.

totally hilarious and so true.

i am real surprised that Kobe didnt respond to this.
Stoner wrote: