**OFFICIAL Association Football 2016/2017 Season thread**

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: **OFFICIAL Association Football 2016/2017 Season thread**

Post by Rageman »

Tuchel out at Dortmund. Will he stay in the Bundesliga or will he take big money in the EPL like Klopp, whom he's succeeded twice already?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Rageman wrote:Tuchel out at Dortmund. Will he stay in the Bundesliga or will he take big money in the EPL like Klopp, whom he's succeeded twice already?
I wonder what the fuck he did to piss everybody off. No coach in club history had a better points per game ratio than Tuchel. He reached all designated goals in his two years in Dortmund. There's really no way for him to move up in Germany now, so it would be a miracle if he didn't end up in England.

Dortmund will be getting Lucien Favre to replace him, most likely. He's great. I'm still pissed Berlin couldn't hold him a few years back.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

and we are underway!!!

liverpool coutinhos to be a joke...they will have to score 5 + a game to make up for that pathetic excuse for a D.

the manchesters both look the part as does tottenham.

always fun to watch chelsea get smacked around!

just happy to be able to lay in bed early weekend mornings and watch some footy!

also gonna try and get into bundesliga this year as they are FINALLY starting to televise these games more.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

We shall see how Tottenham does at Wembley. They need to sign a couple of players.

Could be a disastrous season for Chelsea. :) Costa drama. Selling Matic to a rival. Not really signing many new players.

Man United had a good start, but it is a long season. A big issue was the amount of draws United had last season. I think Lukaku is vastly overpaid, but if he can turn those wins into draws, then I'll be happy. Hopefully with Matic signed, it will let Pogba start proving his worth. Matic was immense in the first game.

Think Man City will win it all this season. :x

United should be competing.

Transfer signings have gone super nuts btw. Liverpool still holding firm on Coutinho, but 113 million for him! Great player, but that is just insane.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Well, it looks like United are just going to win all their games 4-0! :)

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

pieceofme wrote:Well, it looks like United are just going to win all their games 4-0! :)
Matic has freed up the midfield for attacking.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Hellsinkey wrote:
pieceofme wrote:Well, it looks like United are just going to win all their games 4-0! :)
Matic has freed up the midfield for attacking.
I thought it was quite a crazy price for a 29 year old, but yeah, so far so good. :)

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

the wembly curse appears to be real. fuck. :(
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Well Kane is on fire. Funny how he can't score in August, but now he is in fine form.

United look so much better this season. Turning those draws into wins. Great start to the season. Unfortunately, City are looking formidable as well. Early days though.

ShearMagic
Forming a Band

Post by ShearMagic »

Scotland and Wales relegated, Iceland got in the World Cup 2018. What will happen with Holland? Or Argentina? Will they make it?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Fucking Iceland annoyed me at the Euro already, can't wait to see in-depth press coverage of their gay-ass Viking horseshit celebration after every game next summer too.

Not sure how Holland is doing precisely, I guess they'd have to win every game now to make it or something, but I guess they might. Hope Argentina choke, they sort of disappointed in every tournament since like the 80s.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Fucking Iceland annoyed me at the Euro already, can't wait to see in-depth press coverage of their gay-ass Viking horseshit celebration after every game next summer too.

Not sure how Holland is doing precisely, I guess they'd have to win every game now to make it or something, but I guess they might. Hope Argentina choke, they sort of disappointed in every tournament since like the 80s.
Netherlands cannot make it. And hopefully Argentina don't make it! They will probably sneak in though.

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, US got eliminated by Trinidad and Tobago tonight. What the hell happened?!?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

dmbrocker wrote:Well, US got eliminated by Trinidad and Tobago tonight. What the hell happened?!?
Your answer is blonde, Swabian, washed-up, closeted gay and an even shittier coach than Rudi Völler. Firing this staff takes more than half a year to get back to proper mediocrity.

If you want a non-German answer, the real mistake is not letting the chicks play. Alex Morgan, Ali Krieger, and Hope Solo's butthole would rip the cup from Ronaldo's manicured, dead hands.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

pieceofme wrote:Netherlands cannot make it. And hopefully Argentina don't make it! They will probably sneak in though.
Just read that Chile fucked up. That's kind of a loss.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

just watched the tottenham v real madrid match...and holy fuck are real madrid good!! admittedly i have only been watching soccer for the past few years, and mainly epl. this may be the first time i have watched a full game with real madrid...and the fluidiity and skill that they move / pass the ball with is amazing!!

i love me some tottenham...but they looked like a JV team out there. pretty amazing they came away with the draw.

i always figured a player like harry kane could go to any team any where and be a top player...but apparently that isnt the case.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

CYOS!!! well done YIDS!!! spurs take down real madrid in the rematch 3-1 for top spot in the group!!!

HUGE WIN!!!! :D
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:CYOS!!! well done YIDS!!! spurs take down real madrid in the rematch 3-1 for top spot in the group!!!

HUGE WIN!!!! :D
I thought you might post something! Very impressive result.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Italy out! What a glorious day in football history. Can't remember the last time I was rooting for Sweden, weird shit. And Buffon crying like a bitch! Aww, you only played 17 World Cups and won fucking everything and you're like 120 in football years, poor baby.

Now I'm kinda looking forward to Russia 2018. This is a year something crazy could happen. Even England!
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Italy out! What a glorious day in football history. Can't remember the last time I was rooting for Sweden, weird shit. And Buffon crying like a bitch! Aww, you only played 17 World Cups and won fucking everything and you're like 120 in football years, poor baby.

Now I'm kinda looking forward to Russia 2018. This is a year something crazy could happen. Even England!
When I saw the news about Italy not making it, I did actually think of you!

I'm also glad they didn't make it. Shame Brazil and Argentina did though.

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

so it would appear the highlight of the Spurs season was beating Real Madrid. An absolute thrashing by City. I just dont see anyone beating them to the title this year. :?
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:so it would appear the highlight of the Spurs season was beating Real Madrid. An absolute thrashing by City. I just dont see anyone beating them to the title this year. :?
Yeah, they are running away with it. It's annoying, because you look at the points Man Utd have so far this season, it is good! Just being overshadowed by Man City.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Who would have thought Hope Solo is more than just drunken rage and a gaping anus, she actually has brains, apparently. At least her platform for running for US soccer federation president sounds surprisingly sound among all the corrupt pieces of shit usually running the show.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... fe712a4fd2
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Man City definitely won the title. United need to pick it up so they don't drop out of the top 4! FA Cup only realistic chance for silverware this year.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Arsenal with Mkhitaryan and most likely also Aubameyang now. Might actually be a great deal for Dortmund if they get Giroud in return + 60 million or whatever crazy shit they throw around in England these days.
coatsy
Opening for Slaughter

Post by coatsy »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Arsenal with Mkhitaryan and most likely also Aubameyang now. Might actually be a great deal for Dortmund if they get Giroud in return + 60 million or whatever crazy shit they throw around in England these days.
It's not just the premier league throwing money around. The league below it, the championship are throwing around big money as well. It's crazy. I fucking hate modern football.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

This Champions League is getting interesting with both City and Barca out. I don't really dare hope for even more upsets today, so Real will probably win the whole thing again. I wouldn't mind a Liverpool-Bayern final, though.
ShearMagic
Forming a Band

Post by ShearMagic »

Was that Ronaldo's yellow card at the end enough to keep him away from the next match?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Nope, bitch only has two now. Of course. I don't even like Juve, but that finish sucked so hard, dammit. What kinda ref gives that penalty at that point in that game? Especially after a similar situation in the first one. Yeah, Real is going to win this year again.
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

It was a penalty. A penalty's a penalty in the 2nd, 35th, 57th or 93rd minute. A penalty worthy foul, however, can be more or less stupid depending on the game time. In this case, it was pretty stupid.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”