hey LA how do you like your Rams?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

hey LA how do you like your Rams?

Post by Judge Smails »

Hey LA fans, enjoy what we've had to deal with for a decade. A mess of an organization from the top down. Save your money for those big $$$ PSL's going on sale for the new stadium.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: hey LA how do you like your Rams?

Post by UtahRatt »

Team relocation sucks and now mine is currently packing their bags, again! If it happens, fuck um, I'll be a full time Hockey & Baseball fan. I'd be pissed if I was a St.Ram's fan. Not sure how things are in St. Louis but when the Browns left town I was in Cleveland and it gutted the city. That shit was socially brutal and bizarre.

It helps they have roots and history but until the Rams turn into a successful program and are competitive I think it's gonna be a while to rebuild a loyal fan base in LA. The fickle band wagon fans excited about the new team will drop like flies after a season or two of suckage. I wont be surprised if half the seats fill up to support the visitors. LA is diverse and full of fans with favorite teams already.

Strangely connected, I won't be surprised if the Rams turn into the Cardinals who spent a lot of seasons with empty seats and more Cowboy fans then Card fans. Going to the SB and having a strong team over the last several seasons has helped but the last I checked they're still building a loyal fan base. Don't think I know one Cardinal fan. What's up with St. Louis, that's twice since like High School teams have jumped ship and headed west. It sounds like they did everything they could to keep the Ram's but don't know the full story....

It's all about money....At least their only Super Bowl win stays in St. Louis. Suck on that Inglewood Rams.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: hey LA how do you like your Rams?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Inglewood Rams vs San Jose 49ers$$$
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"