One year until PyeongChang...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: One year until PyeongChang...

Post by pieceofme »

Congrats Norway!

What a performance!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Can't believe it's been 18 days already and the last hockey goal has been scored, the last finish line crossed, the last curling stone dropped, the last figure skating jump landed...I think I may have enjoyed these Olympics even more than Rio.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

A few days late, but anyone read or hear about this? The guy won the bronze in Sochi four years ago and ended up getting stabbed to death on Thursday during a confrontation with some robbers who were trying to steal his car mirrors. Sad...

Figure skater Denis Ten dies after knife attack in Kazakhstan

https://sports.yahoo.com/figure-skater- ... 10207.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for