La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

drops_of_jupiter
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by drops_of_jupiter »

la Frenchie wrote:Proof I'm a Socialite : on the pic at the bottom of the page mentioned her i'm with HIs Royal Highness prince Axel of Bourbon Parme (a direct heir of king Louis XIV ). And we are not on the pavement, we are at a chic dinner and the prince is at my table !
The Prince is 1st row in the middle and i'm 2nd row with black n white jacket :
http://www.fleurons.net/rencontres.htm

And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com

To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

The difference between L'Wren and you is that she is pal with the biggest stars and she n Mick are invited to the huge castle of His Serene Highness the prince d'Arenberg ( who is a young billionnaire) and you are NOT !

You're just an Eighties groupie with a story 'sooo old n worn' as you say, and you've been trying to sell your goddamm book fo TWENTY YEARS and nobody wants it ! : so you are REDUCED to call everybody on this board to PM you to see how ''fabulous '' you are on your Myspace : it allows you to feel like a 'star'

Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

No, i'm not sucking rock stars behind tour buses, that's not very classy, but i talk to them or their Powerful wives : I was proud to chat with Ron Wood's wife, Joe, and advise her on one chic new boutique in Paris.
Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't ! /b]

Nobody gives a shit.
It's very sad how you seem to measure your self worth on who you [allegedly] know/are related to/have hung out with.
Almost everyone on here has hung out with rockstars - and not 10 years ago either. Hell, I went to a gig about a month ago and hung with Ronnie Wood (again) and his girlfriend, Kat - yet I don't get on here and get all high and mighty about it. I don't think I've even mentiond it until now.

And you can STFU about Lisa too, she hasn't said or done anything wrong. Plus, she's more fabulous, more cooler and more beautiful then you'll even be.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Hey doJ, are you anywhere near kentish town?
DizzysRQ
Playing Frat Parties

Post by DizzysRQ »

Wow LaFrenchie you are batshit crazy..
and can I just ask who gives a flying F about these royals who are your supposed claim to fame?
You come on here and attack well know posters like SinCityQueenie who have backed up their life stories and rockstar lovers, and you have the gall to attack LisaVie because she dates or is married to a "has-been" rocker.
What have you done besides stalk the men we have had the pleasure of dating or sleeping with?
All your photos show me is a pathetic groupie standing outside a bus, restaraunt or club waiting for a handout (sympathy picture) from the musicians we all know as friends or lovers! Other photos show me you are standing the required 150 feet away that comes with a restraining order.
Get a clue: You have never been, nor will be on the same level in the rock world as a SinCityQueenie or LisaVie. But hey keep reaching for those stars...just dont be offended when they run the opposite direction.
if he was really someone that did something worth a fuck, he wouldn't be wagging his scared turtle all over the place here. -Pretty Dead Boy

Im a Flight attendant!
Im here to save your ass....not kiss it!!
luscious jackson
Taking Music Lessons

Post by luscious jackson »

it's easy stalking imprisoned serial killers. they never go anywhere
once i was walking down the street, and i saw a man with wooden legs and real feet
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

cherokeepony wrote:
la Frenchie wrote: i met Axl in Paris: he is BARKING-MAD. He kept changing luxury hotels in the middle of the night, bringing all his stuff around. i left, disgusted. But i still love their music.
You left in disgust? WHO left in disgust? The reason he was moving from hotel to hotel was to escape the mad French WHORE who wouldn't leave him alone!!!!

NO no no she only knows about this as she is a consiege. Look at what she wears...look at the inched out poses. Yup she works at a luxury hotel. Photos with the guests are obviously a perk of the job.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

bump!!!!!! this thread is too fukin funny!

and i work in a luxury hotel and is absolutly forbidden to take pictures with the rock star/celebrity/athlete guests........if depends what the person does but the rule applys to mostly everyone maybe except the general manager

i have the luxury of workin in the bar late when everyone is gone and the MOST i will ask for is a very rare autograph.......but mostly i ask for is the free tix or backstage passes

if frenchie worked at a luxury hotel????? she must get dressed in the dark cause that wardrobe i dont think would work in europe.........
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Frenchie don't listen to these bitches, your pictures speak for themselves.

These are my personal favorites.

Frenchie meeting the lovely blond movie star Yvette Mimieux.

Frenchie at a high society party, there's no doubt they're of royal blood.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

cherokeepony wrote:Orionslavegirl : you are STUPID : i got so close to Trent that i even have a pic to prove it: he is near me !
(i am the mulatto girl on trent_facts)

http://www.fleurons.net/trent_facts.htm

And i am not a stalker, just a longtime fan !

Wow, that's one cheap looking socialite. :lol:
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

la Frenchie wrote:Image
For the BOURBON pic, it was taken before the dinner.
Then why are there food on the plates, half eaten bread, used glasses and napkins on the table? It looks more like a meal interrupted.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

tabitha666 wrote:
cherokeepony wrote:Orionslavegirl : you are STUPID : i got so close to Trent that i even have a pic to prove it: he is near me !
(i am the mulatto girl on trent_facts)

http://www.fleurons.net/trent_facts.htm

And i am not a stalker, just a longtime fan !

Wow, that's one cheap looking GYPSY :lol:

FIXED
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:Even cheap gypsies would say, "DAMN! That's one cheap looking gypsy!"

And who's the tweaker on the other side?
obviously royalty cheokee!

i hope trent checked to see if his wallet was still in his pocket after that pic!

you know dem gypsys
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

O.k. First off, I really do want to thank all the good people that are being very cool to me here! It is awesome! You all make me feel fabulous! mmmwwa!
Lurky, Cherokee, Lisa, Panteraman, Chikonena, Shandii, Delicious, Nicole, Stoner and so many others, If I didn't get your name in there, I am sorry, I really do mean the best to you all. You rock like nothing else.

And Tabitha...yes, I have been with Axl Rose. He is not perfect by any means but is actually a very sweet guy when all the doors are closed and we were alone. But putting up with him sometimes could be a chore...I threw a full vodka bottle at his head once when he was having a tantrum...shut his ass right up!

In that picture of Stenchie with the royals, look at her hand in that cheap ass purse, she looks like she is hiding the gun used to take them hostage for the photo. Nobody move and nobody gets shot! Is this how you get all your crap photos...which are just really fan photos. You can always tell.

I know all about girls like you...the sad wanna-be's stalking the hotel doors and the buses. We make fun of you when we are walking away from those types. They take those pics to get you out of their way so they can enjoy their night with beautiful, fashionable ladies they actually want...not half breed that wear socks for head bands!

I am still waiting for you to tell of a real experience with a rock star...but seems you can't. You got nothing. You just come on here and bounce from person to person trashing who ever has a better life experience than you could ever dream of.

You can keep knocking me all you want and try to slam my book deal...you say I will never get it...too late, Stenchie. Already happening. It is taking longer because it is such a huge undertaking...more than I thought. And it is going to be a beautiful thing!

You think you come on here and ruffle feathers by saying juvenile shit that you seem to THINK are personal jabs. I am used to it by now. Doesn't phase me at all as I am sure it does nothing to anyone else. See, we all KNOW who we are and the lives we have lived, who has our phone numbers and actually uses them, who's phone numbers or house keys we have and who we have had our relationships with. We are all secure in that knowledge. Several of us have great reputations with the rockers we date, live with, marry, tour with or whatever and that's all that we care about...our real life friendships with these men. We don't think that by knowing these men we become more important..we all know it is just a case of being able to let loose, listen to some awesome music, have fun getting lost in the moment and not get arrested doing it all because we are with the band! They get away with so much shit! And also make some really great friends in the process.

You, Stenchie, only have insecurity, abandonment issues, sadness, loneliness, anger and it is all festering to make you the person you have sadly become. Aah...too bad for you! I can't wait to see you burst a vein! Please post that pic on your sorry web site thingy.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:O.k. First off, I really do want to thank all the good people that are being very cool to me here! It is awesome! You all make me feel fabulous! mmmwwa!
Lurky, Cherokee, Lisa, Panteraman, Delicious, Nicole, Stoner and so many others, If I didn't get your name in there, I am sorry, I really do mean the best to you all. You rock like nothing else.

And Tabitha...yes, I have been with Axl Rose. He is not perfect by any means but is actually a very sweet guy when all the doors are closed and we were alone. But putting up with him sometimes could be a chore...I threw a full vodka bottle at his head once when he was having a tantrum...shut his ass right up!

In that picture of Stenchie with the royals, look at her hand in that cheap ass purse, she looks like she is hiding the gun used to take them hostage for the photo. Nobody move and nobody gets shot! Is this how you get all your crap photos...which are just really fan photos. You can always tell.

I know all about girls like you...the sad wanna-be's stalking the hotel doors and the buses. We make fun of you when we are walking away from those types. They take those pics to get you out of their way so they can enjoy their night with beautiful, fashionable ladies they actually want...not half breed that wear socks for head bands!

I am still waiting for you to tell of a real experience with a rock star...but seems you can't. You got nothing. You just come on here and bounce from person to person trashing who ever has a better life experience than you could ever dream of.

You can keep knocking me all you want and try to slam my book deal...you say I will never get it...too late, Stenchie. Already happening. It is taking longer because it is such a huge undertaking...more than I thought. And it is going to be a beautiful thing!

You think you come on here and ruffle feathers by saying juvenile shit that you seem to THINK are personal jabs. I am used to it by now. Doesn't phase me at all as I am sure it does nothing to anyone else. See, we all KNOW who we are and the lives we have lived, who has our phone numbers and actually uses them, who's phone numbers or house keys we have and who we have had our relationships with. We are all secure in that knowledge. Several of us have great reputations with the rockers we date, live with, marry, tour with or whatever and that's all that we care about...our real life friendships with these men. We don't think that by knowing these men we become more important..we all know it is just a case of being able to let loose, listen to some awesome music, have fun getting lost in the moment and not get arrested doing it all because we are with the band! They get away with so much shit! And also make some really great friends in the process.

You, Stenchie, only have insecurity, abandonment issues, sadness, loneliness, anger and it is all festering to make you the person you have sadly become. Aah...too bad for you! I can't wait to see you burst a vein! Please post that pic on your sorry web site thingy.
Great post! Hope that shuts her up. Cool info on Axl, is that gonna be in your book?
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

I've never heard of Révillon. Are you trying to pretend like that's designer?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="la Frenchie"]Better than this ; it's the most expensive furs in Europe.

And Old ass, learn that upper-middle class ladies wear velvet Alice bands : it not a sock, Un-fashionable whore.[/quote]

I don't give a shit what it is idiot...still looks outdated and cheap. The headband AND that little purse!

And that is Ms. Whore to you...now go do your job and bring room 223 some extra towels.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

la Frenchie wrote:Better than this ; it's the most expensive furs in Europe.
Never heard of it. :roll:
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Better than this ; it's the most expensive furs in Europe.

And Old ass, learn that upper-middle class ladies wear velvet Alice bands : it not a sock, Un-fashionable whore.
Do they have hair salons and dental veneers over there? Try spending a little less time in those and a lot less time on here copying real ho's because they have a life and you don't.

Révillon is a french swimmer, a perfume and a chocolatier. The only Révillon purse I could find on Google was a $39 bag. That might be the most expensive bag in the dumpsters where you shop, Stenchie but it's got nothing on Chanel, Louie Vitton, Dior or Jean-Paul Gaultier.

velvet Alice hair bands sell on ebay for less than five bucks each. Wow, you really fork out the cash for your fashion, don't you?
:roll:
Quenie doesn't need anybody to "feel" fabulous, she already is fabulous and you're so Gelus of her you can't even see straight.
Buy a hairbrush, hag.
TroubleWalkin
Music Fan

Post by TroubleWalkin »

I can't help but wonder if it isn't her tenuous grasp on the English language that may have lead her to spell Revlon incorrectly? Perhaps the purse in question was a bonus gift that came with the purchase of some sorely needed StayFast concealer for those unsightly dark circles.

Anyone who would dream of supporting a label (imaginary or otherwise) specializing in fur is an oxygen thieving twat.
A book works like a mirror, when a monkey looks in no philosopher looks out.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

What an awesome headband!!! I didn't know people still wore those! Where can I get one? ...besides 1985.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Nicole76 wrote:What an awesome headband!!! I didn't know people still wore those! Where can I get one? ...besides 1985.

too easy nicole! the bret michaels line available at any store frenchie shops at of course
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Bret Michaels line of designer headbands and bandanas. :lol:

Hmm...I wonder if she knows of any good places to buy scrunchies, white Keds, and acid wash mom jeans. So 80's!! ...I'm gonna go play with my Teddy Ruxpin now....
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

frenchie i took this pic a couple of years ago cause the photographers were boozin it up in the bar where i work......i happen to work across the street from where this was taken.......the guys in the pic need no introduction.....they were just nice enough to let me join in on the fun with the photo shoot before i went to work....the point is it doesnt make me a person who needs to boast about it.....doesnt make me a superstar or "socialte" like u , who has to brag......it just makes me a fan..get the point darling......shit or get off the pot...so if i jumped in the pic does that make me a personal friend of the band? ahhhhhh no

panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

im a socialite, friend of rockstars and thier wives, invited to all the parties.............yadda yadda yadda

heres another one i took toots.........still just makes me a bartender...cause i am so humble and modest

Last edited by panteraman319 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:DUDE!!!! You are like, totally BFF's with...uh...THOSE GUYS! (Bon Jovi, right?) and...uh...THAT STONED DUDE!!!! (Not a clue on that one, sorry)
yes cherokeepony.....i come from a long line of mixologists dating back to the wild wild west......if i am correct my ancestors were there at the OK corral and served Jesse James, Wyatt Earp etcccc......we had massive bar/brothels in Kansas City, Oklahoma and Dodge City......i am the third cousin to the second cousin who had 3 kids and we shared the same grandparents....are ya following me so far.......so what im saying is im related to Butch Cassidy ,but not the Sundance Kid......i also think i share some lineage with Annie Oakley

so fast foward to now.....yes jon and his wife are very close friends....as is richie and heather[when they were married]....forgot to mention i am flying out to rome for jons daughters debutante ball........hes such a good friend

phil the stoner and i share the same godparent.......

i would like to personally thank all my socialite barkeeps of the past who have made me the rich, famous person i am today!
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Panteraman : good second pic !
I left mad Axel in disgust because he has had so much cosmetic surgery on the face he now looks like Frankeinstein up close. He also dresses like a pimp !

It's Sincity who brags all the time about 'her rockstars' and never puts a pic to prove it, unless Lexa Vonn (Myspace)

I stopped posting on little 'rockgroupie' 2 years ago, so there is no need to prevent me from reappearing.

God I can't wait to see what kind of shit Stenchie comes up with to trash Quennie when her book comes out and proves every word she's said. And I'll laugh my ass off if she asks any of her friends about Stenchie and puts the comments in a chapter called "groupies that aren't" and finally busts her for being a lying idiot... as if we don't already know.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:
DelisciousMillerBack wrote: Uh, there is no Kansas City, Oklahoma. There is a Kansas, Oklahoma, aka Little Kansas, Oklahoma, depending on how old the person is that you are getting directions from... "Now ya turn right at that old oak tree where Bubba buried his old huntin' dog in 1947, not the one where he buried his other huntin' dog in 1952, remember, the one from 1947"....and so on and so on and so on...lol
No, he meant, like, Kansas City, AND Oklahoma, AND Dodge....(didn't ya, Panteraman?)
yes cherokee thats exactly what i meant......i think miller better put down the bong! :D

miller i hope u know i was mocking la frechcunt on that post i wrote???
Out Of Lurk Mode

Don't put it down! Fire it up and pass it!
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

la Frenchie wrote:Panteraman : good second pic !
I left mad Axel in disgust because he has had so much cosmetic surgery on the face he now looks like Frankeinstein up close. He also dresses like a pimp !
Is that meant to be new information to us? Try posting something that isn't well known by everyone. Oh wait, you can't. :roll:
GlitterQueen
Lace & Whiskey
Location: Basking in the glow of Glenn Tipton & Richie Faulkner's awesomeness

Post by GlitterQueen »

TroubleWalkin wrote:I can't help but wonder if it isn't her tenuous grasp on the English language that may have lead her to spell Revlon incorrectly? Perhaps the purse in question was a bonus gift that came with the purchase of some sorely needed StayFast concealer for those unsightly dark circles.
Props to the newbie - this post just made me spit iced tea all over my friggin' desk :lol:

I can envision our lil' horsefaced Gypsy trash sitting in front of her computer, reading all of these posts about what an ignorant little twat she is and how there actually are women here who have indeed led the life she so desperately tries to convince others that she has had, and simply vibrating with rage and jealousy.

I'm actually starting to wonder if that scruffy dead-animal-lookin' mop on her head isn't in fact a really bad wig, purchased hastily to cover up all the bald spots she has from compulsively pulling out clump after clump of hair as she mutters repeatedly "I *AM* rich, I *AM* a socialite, I *AM* a friend of Rockstars and Royalty..... They *WILL* beleive me, they *WILL* believe.....".
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Sorry to keep assaulting everybody's eyes with this, but objectively speaking, you look like an intruder in this picture. The two guys on either side of you look like they're trying to block you from getting too close to the group. The one to the left of you looks like he's trying to elbow you out of there.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/