NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

:( my avatar change wont work
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Dammit! How do I do the signature?
I typed in the quote and below that put the address between the Img? What am i doing wrong?
EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

The avatar idea is hilarious.
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote::( my avatar change wont work
You put the address http://tinypic.com/r/33w1dkz/3 in the link off site box and hit submit.
I can't do the sig so I may not be the person to help you. :?
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

venusinfurs91 wrote:Use this for the avatar: http://i28.tinypic.com/33w1dkz.jpg

Use this for the signature: {img}http://i28.tinypic.com/33w1dkz.jpg{/img} <---Change all of the { & } to [ & ]
Thank you!!!
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

^^^LOL at cock its whats for dinner
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

Lets see if my change worked, great idea btw
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
TheBlackDahlia
Wannabe Rocker

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

Wow.....lol...all the avatars! and now sigs!!
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: ... His fans have given him this power, and it's gotten to his head-and she's having a hell of a lot of fun at their expense as well.
Perfect. ^^ And the fans can take it away. Some dude on Twit had called Reisner's fans 'apologists' and got blasted for it. And Tronk got that Webby Award because those apologists have been carrying him for years as they look the other way, even over less than average work. Digg, YouTube, Vimeo --- everything web-related and promoting the band endlessly. The mandatory five-word speech at Webby could have been, Thank you to the fans. It would have been a nice gesture. Without them you're nothing with an empty wallet.

The in-your-face-kiss-my-ass antics from Q are over the top, with Mister Privacy allowing or encouraging it. His self-acclaimed integrity is phoney and that's the rub. Repeating hundreds of comments already posted here I agree with the majority. His "curtain raised", pretending to be shocked over internet behavior, who the fuck is he kidding.

Apologists no more. If his next musical work isn't decent he'll find out. It's not over finding lurve but for being a class-A jerk. Lots of people got a slap in the face over his antics these last few months and whether real or imagined, that's what it felt like because they cared whereas he doesn't. If he can dig himself out of the insensitivity heaped on fans who've given him their money it would be miraculous. He's at an over-inflated point of believing he can do no wrong.
TheBlackDahlia
Wannabe Rocker

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

Thankies! :wink:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Oh Oh....Gene's going hard at Trent "Reiser" again.
:lol:
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BN ... 60567.html

Notice how Trent never says shit when someone else fights back. Come on Fluffy! Give us a show......

Fluffy wont say anything. He's afraid Gene will knock his botox, balding ass off that chair with one finger. Reznor has met his match with Gene. Fluffy only dreams that NIN can be half the empire that Kiss is. "Reiser" is a joke to Simmons, and anyone else who has a shred of intelligence. Fluffy will always have his little woolly sheep though to protect him.
Notice how Fluffy picks who he talks shit about. He knows that Gene Simmons, Chris Cornell, and Chris Martin would never lay a hand on him. It's like Eminem picking on Moby for chrissakes. I WISH he would pick a fight with 50 Cent or someone from Slipknot...they'd knock him out so fucking fast he wouldn't know what hit him.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Cashmere wrote:
radium wrote: MariQ is all FAIL for this reason:

She's all about reverse racism. She wasn't getting dates from American boyz and that's what she wanted, an American in the true sense. There's no way in hell she'd marry her own race. Guys would look but that's as far as they'd go.

She got hit on by Blacks and the Asian strain but she wanted a White, native-born American male. And what Queef wants, Queef gets.

Now, just what's all this talk about racism? Hmmm?
Yea, I heard so many manipulative things about Q from LA men - not nice.
Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:

It looks nothing like them unless she had a facelift and had her eyes made to look caucasian. When did Fatso lose the weight & wrinkles?

Here are the comments:

Michelle Stauch: Great pic of you both! 8 minutes ago
Jessica Johnson: P.S. Trent kinda weirds me out in this picture. I think it's the whole cyclops thing he's got going on. 4 hours ago
Valerie Jones: Q~ Between your styles and expressions, you are able to look a little different in many of your photos, and always lovely. 7 hours ago
Jessica Johnson: Definitely the prettiest picture I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Scarlet Stever: Stunning! 10 hours ago
Meredith Clancy: That is probably the best pic I have ever seen of you. 10 hours ago
Genevieve McCaw: Looks like an Asian calendar. 10 hours ago
Oh Christ, thanks, you made me lose my dinner.
Where d'ya get this one from Queenie? One of those Asian calendars you get with your free takeout delivery? FAIL! You wish you looked that good.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote:WhoriQueen looks even more evil than ever in this new photo.....looks like she keeps a spare broom in the corner for when she has to go put a spell on someone. She's not right in the eyes.
She's not right in the head, either.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Damn, she just has SO many whore-filled moments......I'd forgotten all about the BJ pic. At least Tera Patrick or another slut actually gets paid...seems MQ does all her ho'ing for free and never really has a WIN moment. Poor hollow headed Chick.
"whore-filled moments"
FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Tera Patrick has a nursing degree and her movies sell. You probably couldn't give Q's away, which explains the lack of sex tapes for sale from former lovers on Ebay and Craigslist.

C'mon, you know they're out there!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Virgin Fest Ontario Moves Back to Toronto Due to Low Ticket Sales

“We asked festival-goers why [they weren’t buying] and they said that although the line-up and intended site are both awesome, they wanted the festival to return to Toronto this year to make it easier to access.”

Right... :lol:

I posted this because this festival is Nine Inch Nails' last show ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

EvilNTent wrote:For the record, I also think it's possible that the real reason both Mariqueen & Trent stopped their public online activity is because they were advised to do so. Just because that hasn't been acknowledged publicly, doesn't make it impossible.
Like I said, insensitive and by that I mean do T & Q believe NIN fans or anyone else want to see intimate photos. Because it's not a "How nice, isn't she sweet we're glad for you" but an LOL FU from a future wife. The attitude is mean-spirited and low-brow. Queef wasn't exactly welcoming to her future husband's fans which is stupid; he's the bread winner but we support that career. That's why he's shitting on us by leaving NIN, he doesn't need it or us. His next endeavor is something that doesn't require fan support, I believe.
EvlNTent wrote: There's a lot of real anger out there over this engagement for whatever reason. There will be more to come if the wedding actually takes place since there are so many people out there absolutely convinced this is a stunt. So to my mind, it isn't all that far fetched that one of them might have taken things too far with Mariqueen too.
Not anger over an engagement and I don't think it's a stunt. It's over the behavior first of Q then of T, as in unwelcoming and unkind. Fans had a great affection and connection through his music, he's aware of that. To feel like you're being laughed at from her and now him well, it's callous and not good business practice. NIN was personal for lots of folks, Trezel forgot that and Queef didn't give a fuck.
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

Lydia wrote:“We asked festival-goers why [they weren’t buying] and they said that although the line-up and intended site are both awesome, they wanted the festival to return to Toronto this year to make it easier to access.”

Right... :lol: I posted this because this festival is Nine Inch Nails' last show ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fans have spoken.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Siggy test.....
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Things here & on the insider are starting to sound confused between hating the fact he is getting married (cause it wasnt them) and hating his behavior, along with hating NIN going by the wayside.

It should not matter that he is marrying (he has been pissing and moaning about it for years) and he should be allowed to retire, hell all things aside NIN had a good run.

What should matter is the utter FUCKING disregard for his own fans and his whiny bullshit defensive rants that were caused by his own crap

WHEN you dont want people talking about your personal life SHUT THE FUCK UP, dont piss and moan when you keep fueling the fire and shoveling shit against the tide. all the blah blah with omg me and mariqueen are an unstoppable force of greatness, weeee i just had a highschool makeout session. made him look like a fucking putz and even worse when he started retaliating against people calling him out for it. Then to go from a fucking recluse to letting your new girlfriend spill your entire relationship on the internet makes him fucking stupider.

Bottom line trent asked for it. it wasnt the marriage factor (though it helped) and the retiring crap (its allowed)

Plus when you the king of angry depressive music-dont tell your outcasted weirdo sect of fans suicide advice. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Its the cry for attention that blew up in his face and the pathetic behavior on his and mariqueen's part.

I mean compared to average joe/jill this dude has eleventy billion dollars who gives a fuck if people say bad things about you on the internet. Unless you wanted the attention.

WHY THE FUCK AM I RANTING LOL! moving on
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

hahahaha^
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Damn....he is sooooooo wide.
This from CULT.COM?

OMG! Ya'll are a MESS with the signatures. I absolutely love it!!!

apple_of_soddom wrote:this could also be a hot candidate for another avatar

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:mrgreen:
Thanks!
....and not only that, Tera is actually beautiful.

dustbunny wrote:
"whore-filled moments"
FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Tera Patrick has a nursing degree and her movies sell. You probably couldn't give Q's away, which explains the lack of sex tapes for sale from former lovers on Ebay and Craigslist.

C'mon, you know they're out there!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

He also has bitch tits on his back! :lol:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Damn....he is sooooooo wide.
This from CULT.COM?

OMG! Ya'll are a MESS with the signatures. I absolutely love it!!!

apple_of_soddom wrote:this could also be a hot candidate for another avatar

Onions
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Onions »

EnigmaB wrote:
Cashmere wrote: Maniqueen posted a new PHOTOSHOPPED pic on her facebook:
Trent Reznor and "MQ"... the last shot of the two right before he slits her throat

Look at that crazy eye!!!

Look people, it's easy as the proverbial pie. Just don't stick your dick in it. Eat it. It's not a masturbatory tool. You can tell it's photoshopped because her shoulder appears to be melting. Either the girl is an alien wearing a costume made of wax or Ms. Queef done fucked up her photoshop job. Next, Trent is pictured sniffing her cheek that surely smells like rotting gold digger...yet...Queef's face doesn't appear to be pressed upon at all. Someone should tell Queef they have low cost comp classes at your local adult school.
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

radium wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Yup MQ is a complete half FAIL...
MariQ is all FAIL for this reason:

She's all about reverse racism. She wasn't getting dates from American boyz and that's what she wanted, an American in the true sense. There's no way in hell she'd marry her own race. Guys would look but that's as far as they'd go.

She got hit on by Blacks and the Asian strain but she wanted a White, native-born American male. And what Queef wants, Queef gets.

Now, just what's all this talk about racism? Hmmm?
Interesting & excellent points in your post.

Mariqueen isn't the first nor the the last Asian lady to date/marry a WASPy guy.

For the record, I hate racism, sexism, ageism, and unfair discrimination against (insert minority group here). i truly hate close mindedness, bullies, the crappy KKK, neo nazis, Farakhan, etc. Racists of any kinds are all losers and they all suck donkey balls.

I believe inter racial marriages/relationships are a beautiful thing. But I have heard some ugly racist things from Asian/ Asian Indian ladies who only date or marry white guys. They almost always say the same thing - they hate darker skin, they hate or don't trust Blacks, they think Asian/ Asian Indian guys are gross, etc., etc. (I can understand and see how some guys of color may treat women like crap , have macho attitudes, and I am disgusted by that too.) It's almost like self hatred. When I have seen African American females dating/marrying white or Asian guys, they normally don't have the same self hatred or racist attitude (this is my experience - maybe I don't know enough.) Also, in the Indian (asian) , Chinese and Philipino cultures, fair skin and lighter hair is favored and considered elite. The people with fair skin didn't work the fields, etc and were rich enough so they wouldn't have to work hard in the sun. There maybe many sociological, psychological reasons why people think & act the way they do - but I think people should know better nowadays.

Now, I don't know or think that Mariqueen is a racist or traitor to her race, but it wouldn't surprise me if she equates success with getting a rich, white, glamorous, successful rocker. She would probably argue she's doing it for love, respect, whatever - that's what they all say!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Head like a hole, neck like a pack of hot dogs.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

hahaha you guys make me lul
radium
Wannabe Rocker

Post by radium »

Ahhhh! Free to speak your mind without a dictator mod slapping you with one paw while holding her husband's testicles in a vice grip with the other, the poor bastard. I digress, Austin, but thank you for that post.

The term "racism" has degenerated into White people are not permitted to speak of race. No one's knocking love but factually other races sometimes prefer a White American male such as Q. But that can lead them to being a traitor to their own as in the genes and heritage not being passed. Second generation can be difficult. For one, they're not surrounded by their culture nor immersed but understandably have strong bonds and feelings for fellow countrymen, even if it's thousands of miles away.

It's a natural, self-preserving, innate sense of familiarity wanting to be with your own, nothing "racist" about it. It's also a sense of home and comfort. But when one culture is lived in the home (or close-knit community) and everywhere else is all things American there's a sense of misplacement. It can be confusing and oftentimes leads to anger because you're split in two and don't feel you belong or fit in. Everything says American until you look in a mirror.

To be American on paper or by parentage is simple but the obvious prevalent culture (physical traits) exceeds that term -- they have a foreign race in the blood. The reverse racism mentioned is other races wanting the all-American way but whimper "racism" when most often they're jealous or hate-filled against Americans. Skyrocketing plastic surgery trying to look American speaks volumes as some actively search for "racism."

There's no greater compliment to a native of any country than when visitors, immigrants or second generation speak, assimiliate and take to heart its traditions. But the proof is in the pudding because time and again race sticks with their own -- but don't fucking cry about it when Whites feel the same kinship.

Now for Trinket to act out like he did -- is he that disassociated with the feelings of his race. It's one thing to tour and visit outside the U.S but he gets to leave. Us 'po folk live and work among varied races -- sometimes it's trying being squeezed in with diversity. It's a feeling of not being at home any more.

Eric was chosen deliberately by Queef and his illness and eventual death became a platform for do-gooders which was disgusting. If NIN didn't offer himself to be seen & touched the fund-raising wouldn't have hit that mark. The interest was in meeting him, not donating to a lost cause.

Lost cause because someone has to die to give Eric a heart and it has to be a near-beating one, plus, a million things going right for a transplant to work. Getting on that waiting list was a no-brainer. And a recipient must have a particular 'health' in order to receive that heart. Eric was past that long ago.

How different the outcome would have been if by Q searching for a way to advance her future husband's career, how different if she chose a native-born White American. If female all the better for squishy feelings. Eric has his own country and health care, his people, and a sister with money and access to media. I would have admired NIN far more if he donated to his cause quietly and it trickled out later; that's the kind of humanity and charity that touches hearts.

Using a now dead man as a platform for drastic health change means unless you're somebody with money, a government appointed group will decide who lives and dies. If Trizzle believes that's the "change" he allofasudden deems necessary, he's a bigger fool than I imagined and doesn't read or research what's coming to our country.

Eric's dead, photos of mom clutching her rosary circulate the web and Queef has smugly advanced her race while lolling as Riesner cyber slaps anyone who mentions said race. Interracial marriage is a pang of loss but no one speaks of it for fear of accusation. But even briefly there's the tiniest of feeling or a sense of diminishment, perfectly natural and normal.

The arrogance of this duo and being some kind of force to be reckoned with as he claims, they're small fry in the bigger picture. They put themselves in the public face, reactions come and they're surprised. Sure. Attention whoring fatheads is unattractive so please, keep the curtain down and keep your causes to yourself.

Q wanted and got, her White boy -- the only race she wanted. By today's definition of racism, that's racist.
artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by artsparkle »

It goes further, I've seen "racism" defined as even so much as taking note of or acknowledging someone's race-- by anyone, not just whites-- which is absofuckinglutely ridiculous. I don't buy the "I don't see color" argument from anyone.

I also agree with you that whiteness is viewed as, and to some degree truly is, a privileged status. Also, the view among a lot of people in other countries of what is "American" = white. So if one is on the outside looking in and wanting to become American or grab the "American Dream" what more expedient way than to marry someone white. (Note, that's not necessarily my belief, I'm talking about the attitudes I've witnessed.)

I have to disagree with you though. I don't know that Mariqueef's motives are to get a white guy. I think she's more motivated by money and a shot at fame. Notice she didn't go after white guys who work at the local gas station, or even white bankers and doctors. She wants to be famous so badly, she'd do anything to get it. If P. Diddy (or whatever he's calling himself these days) comes along and expresses an interest, don't think for one minute she won't drop Fluffernutter like a smelly turd and move onto bigger and better opportunities.

radium wrote:Ahhhh! Free to speak your mind without a dictator mod slapping you with one paw while holding her husband's testicles in a vice grip with the other, the poor bastard. I digress, Austin, but thank you for that post.

The term "racism" has degenerated into White people are not permitted to speak of race. No one's knocking love but factually other races sometimes prefer a White American male such as Q. But that can lead them to being a traitor to their own as in the genes and heritage not being passed. Second generation can be difficult. For one, they're not surrounded by their culture nor immersed but understandably have strong bonds and feelings for fellow countrymen, even if it's thousands of miles away.

It's a natural, self-preserving, innate sense of familiarity wanting to be with your own, nothing "racist" about it. It's also a sense of home and comfort. But when one culture is lived in the home (or close-knit community) and everywhere else is all things American there's a sense of misplacement. It can be confusing and oftentimes leads to anger because you're split in two and don't feel you belong or fit in. Everything says American until you look in a mirror.

To be American on paper or by parentage is simple but the obvious prevalent culture (physical traits) exceeds that term -- they have a foreign race in the blood. The reverse racism mentioned is other races wanting the all-American way but whimper "racism" when most often they're jealous or hate-filled against Americans. Skyrocketing plastic surgery trying to look American speaks volumes as some actively search for "racism."

There's no greater compliment to a native of any country than when visitors, immigrants or second generation speak, assimiliate and take to heart its traditions. But the proof is in the pudding because time and again race sticks with their own -- but don't fucking cry about it when Whites feel the same kinship.

Now for Trinket to act out like he did -- is he that disassociated with the feelings of his race. It's one thing to tour and visit outside the U.S but he gets to leave. Us 'po folk live and work among varied races -- sometimes it's trying being squeezed in with diversity. It's a feeling of not being at home any more.

Eric was chosen deliberately by Queef and his illness and eventual death became a platform for do-gooders which was disgusting. If NIN didn't offer himself to be seen & touched the fund-raising wouldn't have hit that mark. The interest was in meeting him, not donating to a lost cause.

Lost cause because someone has to die to give Eric a heart and it has to be a near-beating one, plus, a million things going right for a transplant to work. Getting on that waiting list was a no-brainer. And a recipient must have a particular 'health' in order to receive that heart. Eric was past that long ago.

How different the outcome would have been if by Q searching for a way to advance her future husband's career, how different if she chose a native-born White American. If female all the better for squishy feelings. Eric has his own country and health care, his people, and a sister with money and access to media. I would have admired NIN far more if he donated to his cause quietly and it trickled out later; that's the kind of humanity and charity that touches hearts.

Using a now dead man as a platform for drastic health change means unless you're somebody with money, a government appointed group will decide who lives and dies. If Trizzle believes that's the "change" he allofasudden deems necessary, he's a bigger fool than I imagined and doesn't read or research what's coming to our country.

Eric's dead, photos of mom clutching her rosary circulate the web and Queef has smugly advanced her race while lolling as Riesner cyber slaps anyone who mentions said race. Interracial marriage is a pang of loss but no one speaks of it for fear of accusation. But even briefly there's the tiniest of feeling or a sense of diminishment, perfectly natural and normal.

The arrogance of this duo and being some kind of force to be reckoned with as he claims, they're small fry in the bigger picture. They put themselves in the public face, reactions come and they're surprised. Sure. Attention whoring fatheads is unattractive so please, keep the curtain down and keep your causes to yourself.

Q wanted and got, her White boy -- the only race she wanted. By today's definition of racism, that's racist.