NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

That Tampa show pit was the shit. and the LITS tour was amazing
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

alright enough music compliments back to mean and nastiness :P :twisted:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Oh, it will be given away free of course....nobody is gonna actually *buy* this shit.

Cashmere wrote:
Trent + Gary Numan = SHIT

This isn't the fucking 80s or 90s. Far better music being made by much younger people. It will FAIL, guarantee it.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Cashmere wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Who cares?
Either it'll be awesome or it'll suck. I am going to wait until i hear the final product-like i always do. I have been a fan for years...so...

And Gary Numan...well shit it could be worse.

Now back to the crazy bitches.
And speaking of crazy bitches I see amouthfulloftrentstaint is back peddling her post.
Wonder why...
Trent + Gary Numan = SHIT

This isn't the fucking 80s or 90s. Far better music being made by much younger people. It will FAIL, guarantee it.
lmfao ! aww man i love gary numan but still LOL
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

la Frenchie wrote:Trash yourself !!

I never said i was best friend with rock stars, i prefer Royal Highnesses ! Don't worry about my social life : tomorrow, i will go AGAIN at the Ritz hotel....

Bronze-Cookie, you are everything Trent HATES, the manager probably refused to give you the firm's name , and be HOPPING MAD that Nightmare Doll n i made an impact on Trent's love life !
You're going again to the Ritz hotel.. what do you do? Change bed sheets and clean the bathrooms? I would really think that someone in your "high class" ways, would not be on this board.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

la Frenchie wrote:Hey, mad ho, in France the term Mulatto is perfectly acceptable n modern.

I have pics in front of the hotel, for THREE day, unlike you !
You're such a BITCH , that you don't deserve to see them !

And stop being VULGAR : (talking about blowing techs ) : it's rexerved for people like you, while i've been to the BEST expensive schools !

BEST expensive schools? I guess they don't teach you proper grammar and spelling right?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

la Frenchie wrote:Racist, ignorant moron : the West Indies have been French for CENTURIES.
I'm also born in Paris.

Don't need to search the web for pics : i have mine n those of my friends :
On my blog, you can see me posing with a smiling Trent :you would KILL to have that kind of pictures ! http://www.fleurons.net/trent_facts.htm

Trent in profile : it a pic of my friend Gwen n you can see Nikki's bag behind .
Of course my pics are better (both of them, full face), but i already showed them in 2005. 'Tant pis' if you didn't see them !

I have all the proofs that i am a socialite, knowing VIP on 'La Frenchie stenchie' page 2....

I also know this board is now FULL of MAD-low born bimbos

Nightmare Doll n I got Trent very irrate : he made inquieries about us . Like it or not !

WOW.. Trent sure is smiling next to you! His bright teeth are blinding me.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

la Frenchie wrote:So, why are u wasting your time on this board, instead of helping people ?

Canadian Royalty ? = you're mad !

Yes, i always believed my class is better, EVEN MORE i'm on this board with social climbing-nobodies !

Yet you insist on staying in here? That really makes sense.
What's it like living in a fantasy world?
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

Sorry frenchie, looks like just another "pose with a fan" pic and there are thousands like it. How is this supposed to convince us you are a socialite?

Just fuck off and die, your act is so god damn boring. You've been pulling this same shit for years and NO ONE believes you are anything that you say. You're just another groupie, hanging off of bands and then turning around and saying your "in" with them on a more mature and respectable level. Please...you probably the type who just bothers and bothers these people until they just pose with or talk to you, hoping that if they do, you'll piss off.
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="la Frenchie"][b]Racist, ignorant moron : the West Indies have been French for CENTURIES.
I'm also born in Paris.

Don't need to search the web for pics : i have mine n those of my friends :
On my blog, you can see me posing with a smiling Trent :you would KILL to have that kind of pictures ! http://www.fleurons.net/trent_facts.htm

Trent in profile : it a pic of my friend Gwen n you can see Nikki's bag behind .
Of course my pics are better (both of them, full face), but i already showed them in 2005. 'Tant pis' if you didn't see them !

I have all the proofs that i am a socialite, knowing VIP on 'La Frenchie stenchie' page 2....

I also know this board is now FULL of MAD-low born bimbos

Nightmare Doll n I got Trent very irrate : he made inquieries about us . Like it or not !
[/b][/quote]

Just out of curiosity, why are all your photos taken outside the hotel? It seems to me that if you'd actually gotten anywhere with His Trentness, you might have at least one photo from INSIDE the hotel room? I mean, seriously. Anyone can take a picture with him outside. I'd go as far as to speculate that he probably poses for at least three photographs with fans a day. It's not like it's hard to do. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Was Trent becoming irate a big goal for you? I would have said that it didn't take a lot to get under his thin skin. Of course, I don't know what your standards for your personal accomplishments are. They appear to be extremely low if pissing off some rock singer is one of them. By your standards, you should be very impressed by every lady here since Trent went ballistic over this area & it's inhabitants last month & even went public with it. Since pissing him off is a big deal, you understand.

For sheer silliness, you are truly one of a kind.

By the way, I can tell by your posts that you attended the best schools. Did you ever pass a class?

Please don't bother proving anything to me. It was an idle question. I don't really give a shit what the answer is. Nobody else does either, you know. Not really.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Rob kills me talking about celebrity Tweets....Trent's Tweets over the past few months could keep a show like this going for months being that he reigned supreme in the insanity Tweet department during his time on Twitter.

"I want ice cream!" Inane celebrity tweets dramatized: http://bit.ly/18Jquj - via @tweetememe/@mashable
about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

another article mentioning gary numan and trent, and it mentions the dust http://blog.limewire.com/posts/27008-ga ... in-a-tree/
checking google.com for trent news every so often
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

warmleatherette wrote:Image

Le Frencie you and the scrawny meth speed ballin' looking Fool on the opposite side "Gwen" both you bitches would of have gotten TR if he loves ugly women. So he must not love ugly women.

Whatever ethnic background you are you are not Anglo or Cauasian nor you ever will be, so stop it girl get yourself a life and stop stalking TR and calling out his love interest(s).
Oh Christ, now you've done it, I'm fucking blind! I swear this pic is uglier than the one of Mariqueen at the ST premiere.
La Frenchie, you are an elitist bitch that is so ignorant that you think the fact that you are mulatto excludes you from being racist and cruel. You made horrible comments about Nyke based on the fact that she's deaf, and a similarly ignorant comment about Mexicans.
Who the fuck cares about your Dior bag and picture with Trent? Think you're the only one who's got that? Think again.

Oh, and P.S., most of us knew about Rebel Waltz, no big secret there.

Kthxbye
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Orionslavegirl1

Every time Frenchie uses "!" incorrectly-God Kills a Kitten.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

whats with gollem on the right of that pic? ugly bitch

and lol at manson having swine flu, i bet he got it from jeordies dick
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:whats with gollem on the right of that pic? ugly bitch

and lol at manson having swine flu, i bet he got it from jeordies dick
Jeordies Dick is on the CDC's most wanted list
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

some other articles
http://whocelebstweet.com/twitter/trent ... eetsPage=2 lists all of trent and other celebrity tweets if you missed any of them

http://www.workitmom.com/bloggers/36hou ... -marriage/