NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

It's a guilty pleasure, I know...I give you various comments from the Insider to pass the time:

Did anyone else read the comment by one of her exes where he asked MQ if she had shown Trent the things she could do with her over-sized clitoris or mini-penis? Just the kind of classy lady you would want to call "wife."

Wow. I always heard the rumors that he was gay. Maybe that is the big draw. She has a mini-d*ck that he can suck.

I don't know. I heard from a good source that he is bi. He never handled his own career. John Malm did, right down to telling him what clothes to wear. The man is a fraud.

<<Peut-etre il aime les sucettes,
Les sucettes à l'anis.
Les sucettes à l'anis

Sé. Lorsque le sucre d'orge
Parfumé à l'anis
Coule dans le gorge de lui,
il est au paradis.>>

S. Gainsbourg (with some slight edits from moi)
If you get it, you'd be laughing your ass off :wink:

Don't worry Trent - je les aime aussi, mon precieux... :mrgreen:

P.S. - where are the damn twitpics?? lol

EDIT: It's over...he's a married man! Now what will we talk about?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

Why does it have to be "faggotry"? two straight people made use of their constitutional rights. if i were one of the many "fags" at the wedding, i'd be pissed. yet another example of two straights that will be either separated/divorced within the year, yet long term gay couples can't get married legally. long live equality!

quote="A Zombie"]oh lord.. look at this faggotry
http://twitter.com/genstarchild[/quote]
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That Bitch "Gen" needs a self esteem and a girdle. What an Idiot. LMAO @ Q "crying".....stop it. Did someone make her put on underwear and they're cutting off her circulation? You're not in love, nobody believes you, you need more people. Ming and Ping Pong are crying too on their Twitter. :lol: The jokes just write themselves......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

I'd be crying at the altar tears of happiness too if i got into so much money with fluffy. if he's crazy enough not to have a prenup, queef is set for life, talentless and all
i've always had to work hard for my money, even lost my apartment when i was out of work
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

This is a pic from Danny Lohner's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/lz2h2
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

Lydia wrote:This is a pic from Danny Lohner's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/lz2h2
looks really happening :roll: their fair weather Hollywood friends oughtta be really proud, along with catering from Sprinkles cupcakes and nacho covered pizza

i predict that people are going to be laughing at fluffy for many months to come, including from queef and all of her friends revealing more personal information about trent
Last edited by LonelyGirl on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Danny's kind of an Idiot. Isn't he like 40? Tweets like he's 15.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That may be the funniest thing in this whole fucking sham.
venusinfurs91 wrote:She wore white?! Hahahahahaha :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

why so hateful of all of this? seriously...are they responsible for your mortgage or rent payments? do they keep the electricity, gas, water on at your domicile?

[quote="bronzecookie81"]That Bitch "Gen" needs a self esteem and a girdle. What an Idiot. LMAO @ Q "crying".....stop it. Did someone make her put on underwear and they're cutting off her circulation? You're not in love, nobody believes you, you need more people. Ming and Ping Pong are crying too on their Twitter. :lol: The jokes just write themselves......[/quote]
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

saphron wrote:why so hateful of all of this? seriously...are they responsible for your mortgage or rent payments? do they keep the electricity, gas, water on at your domicile?
bronzecookie81 wrote:That Bitch "Gen" needs a self esteem and a girdle. What an Idiot. LMAO @ Q "crying".....stop it. Did someone make her put on underwear and they're cutting off her circulation? You're not in love, nobody believes you, you need more people. Ming and Ping Pong are crying too on their Twitter. :lol: The jokes just write themselves......
She's not hateful of "all this", she's hateful at the mongs being fuckin clownshoes. If they're gonna put their twatish scribblings on the net then people will assume they're a twat. Just like certain people assume everyone here is going to commit suicide knowing the evil deed is done because, yes, our bitching can look like jealousy to the untrained eye of people who give a fuck.
amouthfulofsin220

Buahahhahahhaa>breath< hahahahhhahahhahha....

I keep getting mentioned on the Insider...I think I'm flattered that someone would actually take the time to go to another site to flame me - I'm going worldwide, baby :roll: Whoever's doing it has been doing it for a while, thanks for the free "publicity" :mrgreen:

Anyways, I knew Danny wouldn't let us down. I wonder what their first dance was...Invincible by Muse?

For my beautiful troll: I lurk, love, but I don't post...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

Everyone... join me in some very maniacal laughter... Mwahahahahaha... mwahahaha!!!
Last edited by snarky0 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Thank you!
Shut up Saphron and fuck off.....this is a fuckery fest and I'm laughing at it. Sorry you're the one taking it seriously. Gen does need a girdle and a self esteem. If you're so above the gossip why the hell are you here? Go hug your Trent dolls.
emryn wrote:
She's not hateful of "all this", she's hateful at the mongs being fuckin clownshoes. If they're gonna put their twatish scribblings on the net then people will assume they're a twat. Just like certain people assume everyone here is going to commit suicide knowing the evil deed is done because, yes, our bitching can look like jealousy to the untrained eye of people who give a fuck.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Since someone brought up the first dance....per the DJ's Twitter.

first dance as bride and groom is m83 we own the sky. dope.
about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:That may be the funniest thing in this whole fucking sham.
venusinfurs91 wrote:She wore white?! Hahahahahaha :lol:

LOL i agree. that's messed up. Of course, its a distant pic, and can't see her face/head. lol Are we sure it's them? Trent would allow Danny to take a pic? I'm surprised he was even invited. No other NIN'ers there?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

yes....i am a fat pasty goth that is obsessed with Trent and has a real life doll dedicated to him. i drink the kool-aid. thank you for using your superhero powers of seeing through internet wires to see my true identity. woe is me because i don't think like you and dare to share a different opinion! you are such a goddess and i bow before your hundreds of posts because you obviously know EVERYTHING there is to know! :roll:

i never said i was above the gossip. just wondered why there was so much vitriol. i have always said my beef with Trent Reznor was his shitty ass treatment of fans. YOU are the one that was aggravated by his personal life and swore up and down this whole thing was a PR stunt. speaking of gossip--there isn't any gossip on this thread. just a couple of girls trolling anything associated with Mariqueen & Trent. now that you've proven yourself to be an asshole, i plan on fucking with you any chance i get. you are no better than the crazies on the NIN board. YOU go fuck your Trent doll. you seem to be the one butthurt by the relationship and the marriage.

[quote="bronzecookie81"]Thank you!
Shut up Saphron and fuck off.....this is a fuckery fest and I'm laughing at it. Sorry you're the one taking it seriously. Gen does need a girdle and a self esteem. If you're so above the gossip why the hell are you here? Go hug your Trent dolls.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I was kind of hoping that they would come in dancing down the aisles to Kanye West or something. Try to copy off that Wedding Dance youtube video!

Come on Trent...you couldn't be more original, like putting a song lyric on the invite? I thought she was playing "We're in this together now" on her site, when they first got engaged?

Anyone see Tony there?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220

All stupidity, sarcasm and silliness aside -

It seems very surreal, because of the way that he has carried himself before all this. Didn't he dump more than one woman for just saying that they were together?

Minute by minute updates via Twitter - what looks to be a, well, ridiculous wedding dress with a 1980's veil (couldn't she at least have worn off white )

My upbringing compels me to >sigh< congratulate the bride and groom, and wish them every happiness together...

...but something's just so incredibly off about those two...

Honeymoon in the Maldives? Gay Paree? El Segundo?

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Blah Blah Blah Bitch......it's a message board, and it's meant to be posted on, otherwise, why is anyone here. My post count is MY post count....so the hell what. Get a fucking life. This thread is meant to be fun and if you don't like it, GO. You can't fuck with me or anyone else in this thread.....it's a message board Bitch. Once again, get a life. Go masterbate to "Hurt'' because you are the only one butthurt here. No more bothering with you. You don't contribute and no one is going to allow you anymore stage to show your ass.

saphron wrote:yes....i am a fat pasty goth that is obsessed with Trent and has a real life doll dedicated to him. i drink the kool-aid. thank you for using your superhero powers of seeing through internet wires to see my true identity. woe is me because i don't think like you and dare to share a different opinion! you are such a goddess and i bow before your hundreds of posts because you obviously know EVERYTHING there is to know! :roll:

i never said i was above the gossip. just wondered why there was so much vitriol. i have always said my beef with Trent Reznor was his shitty ass treatment of fans. YOU are the one that was aggravated by his personal life and swore up and down this whole thing was a PR stunt. speaking of gossip--there isn't any gossip on this thread. just a couple of girls trolling anything associated with Mariqueen & Trent. now that you've proven yourself to be an asshole, i plan on fucking with you any chance i get. you are no better than the crazies on the NIN board. YOU go fuck your Trent doll. you seem to be the one butthurt by the relationship and the marriage.

bronzecookie81 wrote:Thank you!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

wait.. why is it bad that her dress it white? i suppose i'm a wedding n00b..
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

if anyone should be taking their advice about "getting a fucking life" it's you. this thread was fun until people like YOU started posting obsessively and drowning out the other people that dared to have an opinion different from yours. i'm not fucking with anyone else in this thread...JUST YOU. sorry sweetie. i'm not "butthurt" over the nuptials. i do think they could have come up with a better First Dance by M83..but hey, kudos to them! as for contributing, again, take your own advice. trolling their friend's Twitter's etc isn't exactly groundbreaking gossip. you are the only one "butthurt". and i'm sorry, who is "going to allow me more stage" so i can "show my ass". didn't realize i needed to pay dues for something like that. appreciate you for setting me straight! :lol:

[quote="bronzecookie81"]Blah Blah Blah Bitch......it's a message board, and it's meant to be posted on, otherwise, why is anyone here. My post count is MY post count....so the hell what. Get a fucking life. This thread is meant to be fun and if you don't like it, GO. You can't fuck with me or anyone else in this thread.....it's a message board Bitch. Once again, get a life. Go masterbate to "Hurt'' because you are the only one butthurt here. No more bothering with you. You don't contribute and no one is
Last edited by saphron on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

ffffuuuuuuu.. white looks better than ivory :(.. i guess i'll have to pose as a virgin on my wedding day har har
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

I'm sure they'll last forever, after all, I'm sure they've both fucked enough people to know when they found the right one.
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

meh.. they're just early into their relationship and still in the ZOMG INLOVE stage.. i've been with my bf for 3 years and i dont even know if i could spend the rest of my life with him. they moved too fast.. they dont REALLY know eachother yet.. it could last but cmon.. it wont. trents just grabbing anyone he can tolerate in hopes to start a family and she's blinded by the $ and exciting new life.
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

A Zombie wrote:meh.. they're just early into their relationship and still in the ZOMG INLOVE stage.. i've been with my bf for 3 years and i dont even know if i could spend the rest of my life with him. they moved too fast.. they dont REALLY know eachother yet.. it could last but cmon.. it wont. trents just grabbing anyone he can tolerate in hopes to start a family and she's blinded by the $ and exciting new life.
Exactly. As I said before, lets see how they do now that TR is going back to being just another bloated middle aged man. Up until now, she's been with a "famous" guy, who toured the world and took her with him. They went to premiers and parties and she got talked about on TMZ and Perez and got her picture taken. All of that is going to stop now.
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

my favorite quote of the evening came from genstarchild"The best way to deal with online trolls is to feel sorry for them, ignore them, pray for them, then block them.

when she's one of the biggest trolls of all. you don't see any of us being lame,starstruck and hollywood hipster enough to youtube a wedding invite of feathers in a box and say "ooooh queef is marrying a famous person