NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by vladtepes »

You hit the Nail on the Head ( no pun intended! ) I never posted at NIN.com or ETS I could not deal with the elitist bullshit! I did have fun watching them suck each other off.. especially the mods!
BaGawker2.0 wrote:Who cares if anyone here still goes to NIN.com or ETS.

I fully admit to getting banned by trent for calling him a pussy on twitter then calling her/him a fake on NIN.com and I got banned by the man himself for posting here. Though the fucker failed to noticed I have been here long before his corpse bride. (i had a BaGawker account before this). I go to ETS to watch everyone fall apart. I may be wonked but to watch a band/musician slowly unravel from having a large fanbase to now a sniveling bunch of little shits is funny to me. Like a soap opera. I dont regret going to shows (the fucker put on some good ones) but I laugh at everyone here and over at ETS and NIN who take this shit so seriously. So trent turned out to be just like every other fuckwad musician with his fake im so depressed goth image to his real I love money bullshit facade. Big deal.

Sorry warm leatherette but everyone here including you either used to be a fan or was amazed to watch a musician fall so fucking hard and so fast. Probably everyone here used to visit ETS, NIN or whatever till shit got real. This im ABOVE YOUUUUUUU! MENTALity is silly as fuck. You all either (including me) were fans or liked watching circus wrecks.

I bet some of us were friends on twitter, NIN, ETS or whatever.
So whatever if anyone here still visits the NIN boards. They just stopped drinking as you guys love to put it the koolaid.

Oh but yeah AMFOS's erotica is still creepy :p
and FUCK RIOT. A week of the flu and boredom caused me to read her blog she is far from poor and is the quintessential nutcaswe fan.

BTW I wonder where teitan is?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Ahhhh Orion you have Teitan as a pocket pet!! Damn! Santa was suppose to bring him for my xmas present.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Teitan is in my pants....

Seriously. I keep him in my back pocket for good luck and feed him Coke Zero and Mentos.

But yea,Amen Sister B.A Gawker,Amen.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote: Oh but yeah AMFOS's erotica is still creepy :p

BTW I wonder where teitan is?
I know some of the things I write aren't for the faint of heart...let's just say it has a very specific niche market, 'cause vanilla it ain't. 8)

Anyways, you've made some pretty excellent points - why would anyone be here if they hadn't had an interest in either NIN or TR before all this? The "holier than thou" attittude some posters choose to take is blatantly hypocritical, but ultimately entertaining.

P.S. - Teitan's most probably a chargin' his lazers lol
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Word of warning- He likes to bite...So gag him.

lol
vladtepes wrote:Ahhhh Orion you have Teitan as a pocket pet!! Damn! Santa was suppose to bring him for my xmas present.
I totally saw a LOLcat like that...
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
I totally saw a LOLcat like that...
Oh that was totally some NIN.com humor.

(I never quite understood it, but whatever, it might be a long-time fan thing :P )

Honestly, I think Meathead should have an "Ask Meathead" FAQ page for new fans - cut through the bullshit and dive right into the nitty gritty. :roll:

:mrgreen:

P.S. - I don't know why I have to say "nitty gritty" with a Nuyorican accent, but it's hilarious every time. And I apologize if Meathead's already thought of the FAQ page. I've only heard of him, I'm not very familiar with his work.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1

Oh man Meathead.

You know its band when you fall out of favor with your biggest fan.

I miss meatheads cartoons.
Orionslavegirl1

I met MeatHead. He is hysterical.

And an Asshole.

<3
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:
On the subject of TR being fake, I don't think he lied about his depression and addiction. I think he did go through a dark period in his life.
He got help and got sober and of course he's going to be a different person.
Everyone is different when they are sober and some people can't cope with who they really are.
He's also 45 and going through a mid life and if you have known anyone who was going through one you know it's a big fucking mess.
See that's what I've been saying all along...somewhat. I think a lot of people were jarred harshly from their fantasy of who he was, the manufactured image - but his depression, self loathing, isolation and addiction were apparently not part of it, and were part of his real struggle. His fame exacerbated those conditions, but he most probably would've needed to be treated for them even if he wasn't.

So many wanted and adored the idea of him - but who loved him? Maybe more than we know, but definitely much much less than we think...

The thought starts off funny, kinda silly and weird, but the giggles begin to choke when you really think about it, huh?

@Orion - Hysterical funny or crazy?

P.S. - this is for Cat and Leatherette -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZjGQybtqws

Y'all are too much...

Orionslavegirl1

Both!

He was wearing a Option 30 T-shirt and Groucho Glasses at the Philly show. I think he was yelling for Trent to play Option 30 songs. And he also yelled "Where is SLAM BAMBOO? I WANNA SEE SLAM BAMBOO!"
Orionslavegirl1

No I didn't. HOWEVER,some one did! I saw it on ETS. Lemme go see if i can dig it up when i get home.

Its HYSTERICAL
cathousebabe wrote:Holy Shit please tell me you got a pic of him wearing that tee shirt!

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Both!

He was wearing a Option 30 T-shirt and Groucho Glasses at the Philly show. I think he was yelling for Trent to play Option 30 songs. And he also yelled "Where is SLAM BAMBOO? I WANNA SEE SLAM BAMBOO!"
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:I like Gaga, so I'm going to take that comment as a positive one.

In what way am I too much? Because I speak the truth and I'm not afraid of who I am and what I like? Because I'm comfortable in my own skin?
I'm real baby and I can live my life without worrying what people think of me.
Thanks for the video.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
P.S. - this is for Cat and Leatherette -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZjGQybtqws

Y'all are too much...
Calm down, Cat. I'm actually starting to like you a little.

"too much" means entertaining in my little corner of the world.

"Do you" as much as you want, nobody's mad at ya, girl, and it's what I've been trying to do since I stumbled on this circle jerk lmao

P.S. - that song's the balls, ain't it? :wink:

Orionslavegirl1

Bad Romance is soooo much better tho'

(I like Lady Gaga too)
amouthfulofsin220

The video for Bad Romance is like a good acid trip lmao, but Dance in the Dark is on repeat in my Ipod right now. Looove the eighties groove -

... my only complaint about her is sometimes it seems she's sweating Madonna's nutz, you know? Otherwise, her music's pretty good for throwaway pop.

*sorry for temporarily derailing the thread :mrgreen:

Orionslavegirl1

You know the video and song with Beyonce she did called "Video Phone" sucks as well as the song. I prefer the "Telephone" one.

And yes.DERAILED
amouthfulofsin220

Some TR to put this thread right back on track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr8FXnur5Z4

>taking a deep breath<

*Schwwwwwiiiiingggggg*

Damn. I'll admit it - He was talking all kinds of shit, but I couldn't process a word he was saying.

Not one. My God, his eyes are as pale green as bottle glass in some lights...

Can I get an "Amen"? 8)

P.S. - I'm no fangirl...

I'm a full grown woman who thinks that little fucker's hella sexy. Why does he have to be acting like such a crotchety bastard lately? Well, I guess everyone's entitled to their moments.

Anyways, look at the comments. Someone made a funny :oops:

amouthfulofsin220

EDIT: All the bad language in that video reminds me of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON0iqz4ento

I like his scruff.

He looks so pissed - it makes me want to poke him with a stick :lol: I wonder if he bites...

Josh acts like a kid grown older...a very talented kid grown older lol.

Anyways, thanks for the Meathead videos, they were pretty funny, although I'm sure there was a whole bunch of stuff that went right over my head since I haven't been a fan for long.

P.S. - About that Discipline song/video...he wasn't serious when he wrote that song, was he? He was just taking a piss on his super serious image, right?

It's soo gay it makes Kinda I Want To seem...less gay.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orionslavegirl1

@ Cathouse babe. No i think its just every groupie that Jeordie has ever encountered

@ Sin- Ya my friend keeps showing me that video everytime i talk about going to Germany to see Rammstein- Which i won't but still its pretty hysterical. Thats the typical Trent that all the fans have come to know and love. Hence why the fans pay lots of $$ for one of those smashed things.

Man i loved meathead- i remember seeing the Great Destroyer one and laughing so hard soda came through my nose.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Well, since this crazy train is derailed anyhow :mrgreen: - isn't this the goofy chick mentioned a few dozen pages back?
http://egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/adrianne-curry/adrianne-curry-naked-kissing-girls-and-playing-video-games-on-twitter-005167

I saw that on dlisted today & thought I recognized the name from here as one of Uncle Waxy's nutswingers.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Just noticed on Facebook she is no longer Mariqueen MAANDIG Reznor, now she's just plain ol' Mariqueen Reznor. :|
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:Just noticed on Facebook she is no longer Mariqueen MAANDIG Reznor, now she's just plain ol' Mariqueen Reznor. :|
Someone yelled at her I bet.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

As I said before, anybody can call themselves anything on a social network. We know changing your name status is of the highest importance even before you have the ceremony--which she did. :roll: Have a seat Maripeen. I know real married women who haven't thought twice about changing their last name/adding a last name on a social network because to people in real relationships what do you have to prove? What she needs to do is remove that hideous warbride/depressed farmer photo she has on the page....but please, for the love of God, don't put back up that hideous nostril photo.

Must suck to be pushing 30 with no education, career, nor prospects of doing shit great. Only a fake husband that is borderline autistic and micromanages your every move from his studio. I wonder if he tells her when to take a shit? :lol: You're still young MariCan't.....throw your panties on and dream big. :roll: Go to nail school, something.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

Someone's been trolling the net seeing everyone making fun of her. She'll never learn...
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:Just noticed on Facebook she is no longer Mariqueen MAANDIG Reznor, now she's just plain ol' Mariqueen Reznor. :|
Someone yelled at her I bet.
Orionslavegirl1

^^ Do you do cocaine (not hatin'. I love that show)

I also noticed Mari put her shiz on private too. Social Networking my ass,bitch just wants attention from NIN lackeys. If she really wanted to get out there she would disassociate herself from Short Stop professionally and still maintain a level of privacy..

... :lol:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Well of course she wants attention Orion......she's probably fucking pissed she's not Lady Gaga right now after the shit she's put up with this Spring/Summer. :lol: She was literally thrown to the wolves by RainMan....she's got a problem though. Disassociate with Goth Uncle and she's even more of a nobody. She's pretty damn low now, but shit......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

There is a saying "any publicity is good publicity". I mean even if someone says bad shit about you,people are still talking about you or your work.

There is a major difference between Gaga and Mari- Gaga,not only had the determination to get famous by herself,she also had the talent to back it up. A pretty face can get you somewhere but it can't get you everywhere.

But you are correct,out side of Trent,no one knows or cares about her.

I can't wait for a "baby" to magically appear:

Mr Jones?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Gaga is a hustler with talent, of course there is a big difference between these two. MQ couldn't even hustle a decent diamond for an engagement ring. Sad shit. I guess someone along the way told MQ she was hot/pretty whatever, but they lied. Like I said, go to school Bitch, go learn a trade.

That looks like Angelina's son.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Its Short Round from Indiana Jones LOL

Omg that ring was pathetic
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Help?? :lol:
What kind of help can he give? That is cracking me up.
What is he, still blocking people? For "newlyweds", these two sure are on the computer constantly. :roll:

Little lady is probably tied up in the basement. That voice can make you go crazy.
cathousebabe wrote:Slow day today so I searched El Rezzo on Twitter checking out the trolls, Andeaurban fox is still up to her old tricks and there's some nut job @ntnm asking Trent for his help.
WTF? Let's all beg celebrities / your God for help. His fan base is very interesting to watch to say the least.
Oh, and no word of the little lady tho...
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:Gaga is a hustler with talent, of course there is a big difference between these two. MQ couldn't even hustle a decent diamond for an engagement ring. Sad shit. I guess someone along the way told MQ she was hot/pretty whatever, but they lied. Like I said, go to school Bitch, go learn a trade.

That looks like Angelina's son.
Glad you're back.

Anyways, you're right - although I've never been a lover of mainstream pop, I can't help but like GaGa...she seems the definition of dirty pop like Madonna was at one time...but I feel she's going to take it even further. If I was a performer I'd be green with envy over her, because she's not afraid to be ugly, and people seem to be loving her for it.

Mariqueen might have some fight in her yet...I would hope the Rez didn't bitch her out over not dropping her maiden name, since that shit is ok from a business standpoint, and isn't she in it to win it??

She should just go by Mariqueen, and become Trent's little dark protege - kinda like Rihanna is being carefully groomed by Jay Z...I know, I know, they're at a much higher echelon of celebrity, but whatever. TR's fans might be ready for a female representation of that delicious bitter angst that made him the apple of their eye, and if it's even moderately successful he might start producing other people, and also have money to spare on his projects...he'd be self contained, in a matter of speaking...

Any thoughts?