Do most rock stars only like really young girls?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Re: Do most rock stars only like really young girls?

Post by Kristi Vanian »

I think it really depends on the musician/band. Some do, some don't, some only like em young, some like them older.
metalpowerman5000
Chubby Chaser
Location: chasing chubby sludge bitches the fuck away from my cock

Post by metalpowerman5000 »

Women haven's even reached their sexual prime until their 30's so live it up, hunny!
"Can I insure my dick?"-David Lee Roth
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

A lot guys in bands are in their early 20s, so of course they're gonna be going after younger women in their late teens/early 20s. It makes sense. When you look at bands like MM who are now in their early 40s, it becomes creepy when they continue going after girls in the "barely legal" age group. They need to grow up and recognize how old they are.

As long as you're comfortable with yourself, and are having fun with what you're doing, you will continue attracting guys in bands. More than anything, they like to hang out with girls who will be a great time and who will make their night fun and memorable. If you are insecure about your age, or just feeling over the groupie scene, you might not be sending the message they are looking for... which the younger girls probably are.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

It is different in every situation and for every woman really. I had more fun beginning when I was in my mid 20's even though I have been around since I was 15.
That is about when I was taken more seriously and gained more respect from the men I had known forever and the new ones that came along could tell my attitude was different from the younger girls and I didn't take things too seriously.
I can say this much...I still have musicians that are lovers and they have ignored younger girls to be with me. I think what it comes down to is how well one has aged physically and also the fun they are having in the moment...no to mention seeing that long time friend again has many advantages over some random star fucker. There is comfort and comaradery in the woman they have known for ages. There is also much love for the old school girls backstage as we are few and far between. And I also mean old school in attitude. But we also know that women in their 30's have less complications and more sexual prowess..nothing wrong with that! :D
So, Snuggles, I have no doubt your groupie days are no where near over. I think it is your call when you choose to walk away. I mean, you did just land a musician the other day...
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

After I hit 21, and I was at 18+ shows, the guys seemed less interested in me. I think it's because they're afraid that the "older" girls know all the lines they use, and we can't be all wide-eyed and fall for their lines. I mean we aren't as fascinated about "backstage" at a club show or "OMG he's talking to MEEEEEE!" and stroke their egos as we put them on a pedestal.

There's musicians I know over the years who will spend time with me since I am not out to do them at this point in the game and they and their WaG's will hang around with me in my t-shirt and jeans before the little girl in the mini-skirt. The consequence is I'm now seen as one of the guys, but in the end I'd rather be that than some road-fuck. They'd rather have the conversation and if it comes down to it, someone they actually LIKE than some 19 year-old kid they just met who may only want a conquest.

I haven't had a "groupie experience" in several years. The guys I "played" with have grown up and moved on at the same rate I did. We've all settled down, but we're still friends. The newer, younger bands would rather have a dick-stroker and ego-stroker.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

SnugglesUK wrote: I remember reading in `I'm With The Band' that she felt old, and over-looked at about 25, and was insulted by younger girls. I had my best groupie experiences at around 27/28 anyway!!!
Back in the 70s it was cool for rock stars to have 14 year old girlfriends! That would be crazy now! and illegal of course, but back then it was accepted, of course Pamela felt over the hill at 25.

It does come down to each man has their own taste and whatever.
I know that of course the younger the chick the more it feeds their fantasy or whatever. And they love that. I guess the older ones now seem pretty shocked young chicks still drool over them and want to shag. So they do it. I think they'd pretty much fuck anything that walks. No matter age or whatever you look like. But I'm sure there are some as well that are into the cougar thing. (Josh Todd has been rumoured to be.)

To each their own.
A dear friend who is also a groupie is having the best years now in her 30s with the rockers than ever when she was very young and didnt have the opportunity. So, age means nothing really.
Its ALL in your attitude and how you work with what you got. Being a cool down to earth no drama chick is what they'll be more attracted to, no matter your age. :wink:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
PerfectStranger
Music Fan

Post by PerfectStranger »

From my experience it seems any band ive met in the last 6 months seems to like a young girl. Not even paticularly pretty ones, just ugly little plain almost emo/scene looking girls.

Personally if I see a guy trying it with young girls or has a reputation for constantly banging young girls that says one thing to me..... Small cock !!!
Rodderz
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Rodderz »

I've got a small cock and like older women, but never get the chance because i look about 12.
Fuck Keith Richards,Fuck all those dudes that 'survived' the 60's, flying around on Learjets livin' up their gunslinger reputation........ You know what Lemmy's doing?? Probably drinking Jack n Coke while writing another record.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

I am 24 years old and have had many of my best experiences with women who were older than me. As for my musician credentials, well, I'm a legend in my own bedroom (sadly, for not the reasons you'd probably admire).
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not into younger guys, except for KDH.

I'm too damn old to babysit.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:To any 30+ year old ladies who are offended by musicians going for younger girls, I ask you this...if you were a rock star and had your pick of any guys you wanted, would you go for younger guys, or guys your own age or older?
I'm not offended, but I also would not go for a younger guy. 20 something guys are pretty annoying and immature. I also hardly ever find a really young guy to be physically attractive.

The old theory goes that when someone becomes super famous, their emotional development sort of stays at the same age that they are when they get their fame. I think there is something to that, and maybe that is why rockstars are attracted to teenagers. Or maybe they are just dirty old men. Whatever.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
PerfectStranger
Music Fan

Post by PerfectStranger »

SnugglesUK wrote:
lilmissdetroit wrote:After I hit 21, and I was at 18+ shows, the guys seemed less interested in me. I think it's because they're afraid that the "older" girls know all the lines they use, and we can't be all wide-eyed and fall for their lines..

I agree with this, we are maybe not as impressed anymore, and so less malleable, same as the attitude of men in general. Maybe we are harder work?

I also agree with another poster (Lydia?) who said she has lovers who still prefer her over younger girls. Same here, thankfully. It's less hassle for them right? And they know what they are getting.

P.S `perfectStranger', Twiggy has a huge cock, sadly.....
Fair play maybe hes just a filthy old man then lol.
dong dokken
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dong dokken »

Lydia wrote:A lot guys in bands are in their early 20s, so of course they're gonna be going after young girls in their mid teens.

thought i'd fix that!
Sid wrote:I've seen some of those sites.Damn,some of those sites are sick.Those bad girls are too bad for me.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I always see these old rockers hanging out with women in their 30's...but that may be because those are the only kind of women who hang out at those shows and are trying to get with those guys? I know me and my friends aren't hanging out by the stage door trying to get in...but, perhaps I should, and have my choice of old-washed up rockstars? Hmmm... :lol:
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

saracapri wrote:I'm not offended, but I also would not go for a younger guy. 20 something guys are pretty annoying and immature. I also hardly ever find a really young guy to be physically attractive.
To paraphrase YannickRulz77, "I resent/resemble that comment."
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

I'm in my mid 30's and still do fine - my age doesn't seem to make a difference to the folk I hang with - some of them are in their 20's, some of them are in their 50's.
It may help that I don't look my age, whatever that looks like, but I've not been passed over by someone on my age alone, any time something like that has happened it's been because we just didn't hit it off.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
becq79
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by becq79 »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:To any 30+ year old ladies who are offended by musicians going for younger girls, I ask you this...if you were a rock star and had your pick of any guys you wanted, would you go for younger guys, or guys your own age or older?
I'm 30 years old and I've always been attracted to older guys..

As for rockers, my age has never come into it - I look pretty young for my age and most think I'm in my early 20's.
GypsyCinnamon

Post by GypsyCinnamon »

I'm not offended by musicians going for younger girls. Personally, I've always preferred older guys and while I did have a bit of a fling with a 24 year old singer when I was 30 I don't think I'll be going there again. They're pretty selfish at that age, it wasn't really worth it.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Yo, Nicole how old are you anyway?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
drops_of_jupiter
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by drops_of_jupiter »

The bf used to have a thing for older women. I'm the youngest girl he's ever been with! (there's a 5 year age difference). He kind of looks down on guys that go for young girls..a good friend of his is now 28 years old and is constantly dating girls who're 16-19 and, consequently, has never settled down with one girl for longer than a few months. He's always jumping from one young 'un to the next. As nice as he is, I don't think that guy would ever be able to be with a woman of his age..I've heard him talking about women and he obviously had a low opinion of them, it's like he can't be with a girl who he'd see as an equal - they all have to be young and naive.

And to answer Iggy's question (I'm not 30+ but I'll answer anyway): It really depends on the situation, but it's highly likely that I'd go for an older guy. The guy I'm seeing now is the youngest guy I've ever been with and have been serious about - he's almost 28. I mean, jeez! I was checking out this one guy today and he must've been late 40's/early 50's - he had the whole salt 'n' pepper thing going on (mostly 'salt' though) as well...I dunno what it is about slightly greying hair :?
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Snuggles, you are just starting your 30's and you are going from girl to woman. Real men want a real woman! As for Iggy asking about us; I am a woman and don't want to date a guy that looks like a kid. However I don't want to date a guy that looks like my dad's age, either.
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

nycrue wrote:Yo, Nicole how old are you anyway?
22 next month.

And I always attract the ugly, sloppy, older men...not the hot, young- looking ones I actually want! :x
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="IggyPopWillEatItself"][color=#0080FF][b][size=150]To any 30+ year old ladies who are offended by musicians going for younger girls, I ask you this...if you were a rock star and had your pick of any guys you wanted, would you go for younger guys, or guys your own age or older?[/size][/b][/color][/quote]

See..that's the thing I have found these days...age is a non issue any more. I have 20 something musicians that have been after me and older ones as well. Thanks to the pioneering efforts of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, the last boundries of sex and dating and relationships have been blown to bits.
I am not sure whether I would go for the younger one or not...every guy is different so I think I would choose based on chemistry and cock size. :P
It sounds like most of us ladies started enjoying more backstage perks in the latter part of our 20's and Lord knows it has definitely extended into the 30's as well.
As for being offended by the younger ones...never really have been as I am comfortable in myself and have shucked the trappings of being a 20 something woman trying to figure myself out. I say the better the mix of people, the more interesting it is.

Nicole...I think the old saggy ones are just a hap hazzard of your location!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I only seem to attract 16-27 year olds. I want an older man GODDAMNIT!!
lilmissdetroit

Post by lilmissdetroit »

It actually doesn't offend me one bit. I've never been "rejected" for a younger girl because I don't give off the vibe that I want to hook up. Like most people on here, I don't go to shows to get laid or hook up- but if it happens, cool. I do admit I found it amusing as I got older to watch the guys rope in those younger girls with the most pathetic lines. Most bands I'm around these days are bands I've known for years and I'm more like one of the guys at this point so if they hook up with some wide-eyed 19 year-old, chances are it's me who is instigating it. Yes, I play "wingman".

The bands I've met who are younger than me are usually newer, up-and-coming bands and act like their stuff don't stink because they opened up 4th at Harpo's or something. Don't get me wrong, I've met a lot of great younger guys but there's some who like to hit on me and get all bent out of shape that I don't fawn all over them for being in a band and are let down that I'm not dying to fuck them in the handicapped stall or something.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

The younger ones I've met have also been FoFs so they've been cool. I guess I've been lucky in that regard.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

I really don't think age is much of an issue. I'm sure there are guys who only want to hook up with a certain type of girl, but I think the majority are just looking for someone who is fun and sexy, especially if you're talking about a quick fling on a tour.

To answer Iggy's question - even though I'm not offended by it - I find younger and older guys equally attractive, and I've hooked up with both. It really boils down to the chemistry. Some 21 year old rockers are surprisingly mature, and I think we all know there are a lot of older rockers who are annoyingly immature.

I will say that if there's a lot of competition over a particular rocker who you have your heart set on, expect to be disappointed, but don't be surprised if the girl who ends up with him isn't the youngest or the one you think is prettiest. However if listening to good live music, hanging out, and having a good time are your priority, you're going to meet some very cool people. If you're reasonably attractive and fun to hang out with, there's no reason you won't have your choice of rockers of all different ages if that's what you want.
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

saracapri wrote:
I'm not offended, but I also would not go for a younger guy. 20 something guys are pretty annoying and immature. I also hardly ever find a really young guy to be physically attractive.

The old theory goes that when someone becomes super famous, their emotional development sort of stays at the same age that they are when they get their fame. I think there is something to that, and maybe that is why rockstars are attracted to teenagers. Or maybe they are just dirty old men. Whatever.
Well this has put a downer on 2010.

Not even a 26 year old British guy can change your mind!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

wen i am in a abnd wen am older, i may get to the age of 50 but i am still gonna make sure that all the girls i fuck are no older than 25. maybe 28 if they're hot.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:wen i am in a abnd wen am older, i may get to the age of 50 but i am still gonna make sure that all the girls i fuck are no older than 25. maybe 28 if they're hot.

When we want a childs opinion, we will ask at the local school. Run along and play.