"Ho Board" is passe.

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

"Ho Board" is passe.

Post by Woosh »

sign my e-petition to rename this bitch Donna's Classy Ladies Board. the hos (not sure on pluralization) who post here aren't hoing it up enough, and the scant few others that post here are underserving of the name "ho". i would also support a temporary rename to "Donna's Bro Board" to encourage males to share their feelings about things other than KISS.

Third option, switch the names of the Ho Board and War Board. This is probably the best.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Re: "Ho Board" is passe.

Post by Kristi Vanian »

It's true. The ho's are far and few between these days.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Well, I know I was making a bold statement there, but my main goal was to get a discourse going. Let's see what the HOs think.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

There really aren't very many hoes. This place used to be jumping. Now there's just some bitter, jealous people that complain and call girls bitches and accuse them of lying whenever someone does tell a story.
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

BOOSH IS CORRECT - NOWADAYS WHORES WOULD RATHER QUIBBLE WITH EACH OTHER THAN PONTIFICATE ON HOW THEY WANT THEIR PUSSY RAMMED BY PENIS
I WOULD RENAME IT DONNA’S CLASSY LADIES AND LURKERS PARADISE BOARD
IF YOU GET JUST TWENTY REPLIES TO A TOPIC THE VIEWS ALWAYS SEEM TO HIT THE THOUSAND MARK
IN OTHER WORDS
THERE ARE AN AWFUL LOT OF INTERESTED PARTIES CLICKING THESE LINKS
BUT I DIGRESS
I’VE BEEN WOOING SOME OF THE BITCHES HERE, MAKING THEM WET IN THE SEAT WITH THE PROMISE OF A GOOD SHAGGING, BUT FOR THE MOST PART IT GOES NOWHERE
‘TIS A SHAME, AS I KNOW THAT THERE ARE UNDOUBTEDLY A NUMBER OF BROADS HERE WHO NEED IT AND WANT IT
ImageImageImage
jonah
Wannabe Rocker

Post by jonah »

Agreed. Maybe you could just call it 'Metal Sludge Got Some Crazy Bitches' board then make a separate one for guys called 'Bros before Hos' - lurkers paradise for all, yes?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

The Mighty Woosh wrote:i would also support a temporary rename to "Donna's Bro Board" to encourage males to share their feelings about things other than KISS.

:lol:

I was quite disheartened to find this board sanitized by the time I signed up for Sludge, since I wanted to read some hot gossip, but sadly, it seems that being a "ho" isn't PC anymore.

I've been verbally firebombed a couple of times here simply for admitting that I have a vagina, so...yeah. I'm all for ladies sharing their escapades, just as long as they don't take the stance of "the boys of band X didn't run a train on you because you're fat and ugly/you're just jealous" :roll: Only then will I attack her for being a dense cunt - but not for being a freewheelin' broad.

Anyways, the lovely Sincityquennie is gracious, funny, and usually has a juicy story or two, so the board's not completely defunct. She needs to talk some other "ho's" into spilling!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
The Mighty Woosh wrote:i would also support a temporary rename to "Donna's Bro Board" to encourage males to share their feelings about things other than KISS.

:lol:

I was quite disheartened to find this board sanitized by the time I signed up for Sludge, since I wanted to read some hot gossip, but sadly, it seems that being a "ho" isn't PC anymore.

I've been verbally firebombed a couple of times here simply for admitting that I have a vagina, so...yeah. I'm all for ladies sharing their escapades, just as long as they don't take the stance of "the boys of band X didn't run a train on you because you're fat and ugly/you're just jealous" :roll: Only then will I attack her for being a dense cunt - but not for being a freewheelin' broad.

Anyways, the lovely Sincityquennie is gracious, funny, and usually has a juicy story or two, so the board's not completely defunct. She needs to talk some other "ho's" into spilling!
This board is the whole reason I joined Sludge. This place is dead lately. We have crazy people like La Frenchie spewing her jealousy and stupidity.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

How about the "Unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands" Board???
amouthfulofsin220

lolo66 wrote:How about the "Unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands" Board???
Seconded!

I still get a chuckle or two over the use of the word "plump". Why couldn't he just out and say fat and ugly?? He's such a supercilious asshole :lol: *sigh*

Kristi: Who's in your sig??
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

That's Paul Simonon of The Clash - coolest dog in the yard.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Blackie Onassis wrote:That's Paul Simonon of The Clash - coolest dog in the yard.
Word. Also one of the cutest. At least, in my opinion.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Anyways, the lovely Sincityquennie is gracious, funny, and usually has a juicy story or two, so the board's not completely defunct. She needs to talk some other "ho's" into spilling![/quote]

Why thank you very much! :D
It is hard to tell stories here sometimes as there are those that start shit after. I mean it is because I was a slutty little groupie is the reason I am here! Hence Ho board!
But there are good people here as well.
I will hunt down more ho's!!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:Anyways, the lovely Sincityquennie is gracious, funny, and usually has a juicy story or two, so the board's not completely defunct. She needs to talk some other "ho's" into spilling!

Why thank you very much! :D
It is hard to tell stories here sometimes as there are those that start shit after. I mean it is because I was a slutty little groupie is the reason I am here! Hence Ho board!
But there are good people here as well.
I will hunt down more ho's!![/quote]

Ignore the haters please!! Besides the always entertaining NIN train wreck you and your stories are the best thing on this board!
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Skate4RnR
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: John Taylor ( Duran Duran)
SinCityQuennie wrote:
That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
I wonder if he realizes just how many pre-puberty wives he had in those days!

Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS!

This is from another thread about John Taylor...and it i idiots like this that ruin any good fun...Skate4RnR is a braind dead mouth breather that has tiny penis syndrome and the reason this board gets so fucking lame. Anytime a real groupie comes here for fun...this is what happens.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

lolo66 wrote:How about the "Unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands" Board???
Unfortunately it's been true for the most part, except for the very beginning, 10+ years ago.... there were lots of real groupies posting around these parts & lots of stories were shared... even Groupie Central was hopping at one point. Too bad it's all gone to shit, but no groupie worth her salt wants to be known for kiss-and-telling on some internet message board if she values her contacts and connections.
amouthfulofsin220

SuchaDelite wrote:Too bad it's all gone to shit, but no groupie worth her salt wants to be known for kiss-and-telling on some internet message board if she values her contacts and connections.
Good point.

jonah
Wannabe Rocker

Post by jonah »

idk, ho/groupie...paid/unpaid Yes, there is a sort of unspoken code. Eventhough I'm retired from that life, there is something in me that just can't spill my personal experiences. My ex-coworker's? Oh yes. But, most of mine were memorable in some way for the positive, negative and well... down right comical (that one is already in someone's published book too). On the off chance that those persons were to wind up here, it would be obvious. :oops:

Still, in the name of entertainment, I'll contribute where I can :wink:
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

I agree, this section is fucking boring.

I don't see a single soccer mom here posting Bon Jovi stories. Incredibly ridiculous.

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

SinCityQuennie wrote:Skate4RnR
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: John Taylor ( Duran Duran)
SinCityQuennie wrote:
That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
I wonder if he realizes just how many pre-puberty wives he had in those days!

Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS!

This is from another thread about John Taylor...and it i idiots like this that ruin any good fun...Skate4RnR is a braind dead mouth breather that has tiny penis syndrome and the reason this board gets so fucking lame. Anytime a real groupie comes here for fun...this is what happens.
But you didn't post the funny picture I posted!

I don't care if you can't take a joke.
ImageImageImage