NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I spoke to both-and yes full disclosure- and they are doing IP checks.

So nyeh

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image
What the fuck is THAT?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

the rabbit from donnie darko...
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

lets name em after our friends here.

lol citrine
Great. More beady black eyes. I always hated those damn troll things.

Pink haired....sevenfire. Because I hate pink. Orange....Trent, because we know he's a ginger. The green...Q.....because it's the color of shit after eating eggs.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

i guess you mean this one :
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

LeckMeinKugelsack wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:HI TRENT

I posted her name and where she lived AFTER she responded to the trolls. I would LOVE you to prove that it was I that posted her address on "The Insider"

Because it wasn't.

I don't do thinks anonymously,i come out in the open and say it.

edit: Yea BA- and that was AFTER i got banned
Oh God, I'm not Trent! I wish I was because I'll admit that I'd love to have his bank account.

Before I reply to you, Orion, a few words about me.

I'm not pro-Reznor nor am I anti-Reznor. I like his music and I do own a couple of his CDs but that's all. I don't really care about him or about his wife and I don't really care about you ladies either. I'm not here to judge you or to exchange heated words with you; I just wanted to make my own mind about this place.

Let's just say that my interest in this is because I'm interested in human behavior and that the Web has had a profound impact on the subject. But this is not the place to discuss this.

I want all of you ladies to know that I'm not here to judge you or to exchange insults and heated words with you.

Orion: I only pointed out the PeedroPaula case because this is the timeline I've gathered from both this thread and The Insider page. I'm not aware of what happened on nin.com.

This is the timeline of how things happened, as I still can see it from this very thread and from some Twitter posts:

1-This PeedroPaula responded to a tweet that was made about you by the @trollbeauties account. This made you angry at her so you came in here to:

2-Post about it and you did post pictures of her, her full name (which you later removed) and the city where she lives.

3-Shortly after that: her full name and address were posted on The Insider page. All signs pointed to you having done it because you were the only person complaining about her at the time. So 'someone' clearly thought it was you who did it.

4-Your father's address was posted on The Insider page, presumably as retaliation.

Maybe now you can see why you were targeted? Again, I'm not the enemy here; I'm merely a neutral observer where you and the other ladies here are seeing things happening through the clouded spectacles of anger.

And this is why you ladies are missing a lot of hints as who your mole is (because I am convinced too that you do have a mole).

Sorry about the long post.

And amouthfulofsin220, I'm glad you noticed my username: I took it from a somewhat famous NIN related picture, one that always made me smile. Maybe someone will find out which?
no offense but your like the 10th person to think coming here is going to get you a psychological thesis when its just people shooting the shit and ragging on stuff/people. Stop taking us seriously.

AND people were trying to get peedropaula banned since LITS when she used to keep claiming she was one nationality/race to another depending on the day or conversation. SO orion/tinadoll/ whatever may not be her only enemy.

here bunnies
Orionslavegirl1

Orion: I only pointed out the PeedroPaula case because this is the timeline I've gathered from both this thread and The Insider page. I'm not aware of what happened on nin.com.

This is the timeline of how things happened, as I still can see it from this very thread and from some Twitter posts:

1-This PeedroPaula responded to a tweet that was made about you by the @trollbeauties account. This made you angry at her so you came in here to:

2-Post about it and you did post pictures of her, her full name (which you later removed) and the city where she lives.

3-Shortly after that: her full name and address were posted on The Insider page. All signs pointed to you having done it because you were the only person complaining about her at the time. So 'someone' clearly thought it was you who did it.

4-Your father's address was posted on The Insider page, presumably as retaliation.
As warm leatherette said, you can search for anyone on the internet and find out information its real easy.

Paula and I have had words before and this was the final straw. Yes I posted her name and the town where she lived. But the Insider wasn't me because other people have problems with her on nin.com. Even the mods have told her off. I understand that it was a retaliation. But in no way or form did i start using her info to join websites and release her info there. Nor have i made photoshops with her image.

Im not saying i am innocent but whats the point with attacking my father?

Find out where *I* live and come find me.

I obviously won't insult you but i don't have time to search posts to find out who the mole is. If you would consider telling one of us in PM perhaps we can then take care of ourselves?

We only want the freedom to speak our minds thats it.
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1

Thats what happens when you have too many PBR's
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Thats what happens when you have too many PBR's
lmao good eye that is PBR's!
Orionslavegirl1

I know one too many hipsters....

....I only drink Natural Ice...LMAO
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

warmleatherette wrote:Image

Seems like you're projecting, get a life old hag, Trent Reznor or no other musician want and over 30 groupie. I bet you're Republician pro Christian and Anti Islamic.
lmao dont you have anything better then that? God you fail so badly its funny. you keep throwing what I say to YOU back like a frustrated 12 yr old girl.

EDIT: fuck fighting with you its boring...IGNORING NOW.

Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

That was almost too easy.

You guys are really missing out on some top quality bearded Trent pictures.

TOO BAD SO SAD.

I HAVE PICS YOU DON'T!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaa.

Runaway Tiff! Run far far away! And don't ever come back. No one likes you anyways.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Schvanzlicker wrote: You guys are really missing out on some top quality pictures of Trent's beard.

No thanks; we've seen her quite enough.

Thanks for playing, though!

Next?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Schwanzlutschen wrote:That was almost too easy.

You guys are really missing out on some top quality bearded Trent pictures.

TOO BAD SO SAD.

I HAVE PICS YOU DON'T!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaa.

Runaway Tiff! Run far far away! And don't ever come back. No one likes you anyways.
Doesn't Trent always have a beard or two on speed dial for emergencies?

(sorry, you made it too easy :wink: )

So, no pics of a hirsute 40-something "chillin' in da cut"? You could collect my copious tears in a crystal glass...

Leckmeinkugelsack: It's fitting you'd find a wall sized poster of a hairy, uncircumsized cock "amusing".

I love how you say you're here to:
LeckMeinKugelsack wrote: because I'm interested in human behavior and that the Web has had a profound impact on the subject. But this is not the place to discuss this.
Way to sound super smart!

I won't fault you for that - I've cornered the market on bullshit :lol:

Witness Colin Farrell expressing my exact reaction to your post:

This is a metal parody site where being a raging asshole is encouraged...nay, fostered. You want some sincerely cruel/funny material? Visit the goddamned Bret Michaels threads on the Gossip Thread, that shit's gold.

"You don't want to exchange heated words?" This isn't the place for you to put your impassioned plea for peace :roll: , nor is it a bastion whose denizens espouse cold, calculating logic - just read the name of the thread again.

Seriously, dude/ma'am/it whatever the fuck you're pretending to be today: admit you're here for the punch and pie or - simply put -

Fuck off.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

amouthfulofsin220

Great.

Now I want to watch the movie again.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Wikkedsyn wrote: If she is married to Trent, living in a mansion, already has millions of fans (sloppy seconds from NIN)...how could she write depressing songs? She should be on top of the world, still in the honeymoon phase....
Wow, so many answers to this question. Let's just go with the top three.
3. It worked for Trent in 1994
2. Trent's creativity dried up after "The Fragile"
1. Being married to an old man that is trying to re-capture his glory days at the expense of you being made fun of would depress anyone.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
Orionslavegirl1

Hey Sin, Leave Colin Farrell out of this.

Ps. that gif is hot
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Schwanzlutschen- you're the sad one for acutally obsessing over pictures of Trent that were taken over 5 years ago. You probably sit alone at night touching yourself and looking at the pictures.

I warned Tiffany to be careful what information she let out. You can only do so much.
When did warmleatherrette finally jump off the deep end? I used to read her posts for her PR predictions. Now she just posts about false accusations about other board members.
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:First of all RichardL I can come on here and put my two cents how on want to if that mean I want to call someone a fat ass bitch whos flipflopping about hatin/lovin' that my business. Just like you sit up whining about Maynard being a dick no body wants to hear those butthurt stories, but you have a right to post your opinions as well. You know what since every loves my false accusations more so than my PR input I will continue to slam folks.
RichardL wrote:Schwanzlutschen- you're the sad one for acutally obsessing over pictures of Trent that were taken over 5 years ago. You probably sit alone at night touching yourself and looking at the pictures.

I warned Tiffany to be careful what information she let out. You can only do so much.
When did warmleatherrette finally jump off the deep end? I used to read her posts for her PR predictions. Now she just posts about false accusations about other board members.
Shut the fuck up, KeyLoLo.

If slamming other folks raises your fledgeling self esteem, have at it...but most everyone has blocked you, since you - as you used to say all the time - "don't bring shit to the table" except lame insults and hateful gibberish. You dishonor women of color with your stubborn stupidity and reverse racism :x

*and now - cue you calling me humpbacked, or ugly, or fat, or saying I'm Lonelygirl LOL

BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:First of all RichardL I can come on here and put my two cents how on want to if that mean I want to call someone a fat ass bitch whos flipflopping about hatin/lovin' that my business. Just like you sit up whining about Maynard being a dick no body wants to hear those butthurt stories, but you have a right to post your opinions as well. You know what since every loves my false accusations more so than my PR input I will continue to slam folks.
RichardL wrote:Schwanzlutschen- you're the sad one for acutally obsessing over pictures of Trent that were taken over 5 years ago. You probably sit alone at night touching yourself and looking at the pictures.

If slamming other folks raises your fledgeling self esteem, have at it...but most everyone has blocked you, since you - as you used to say all the time - "don't bring shit to the table" except lame insults and hateful gibberish. You dishonor women of color with your stubborn stupidity and reverse racism :x

*and now - cue you calling me humpbacked, or ugly, or fat, or saying I'm Lonelygirl LOL

Nah, I remember it was you intentionally putting down minorities calling them slurs and stuff, and saying that you would not date brown guys and calling them "spic."
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

warmleatherette- FYI I said what I needed to say about Maynard James Keenan being a royal dickhead to people and moved on. That is a true story and it really happened to me and my friends. It's a Ho board, you're supposed to post about meeting musicians. I'm over Maynard and his music- I won't be spending any more money on that dickhead.
Who are you to call orionslavegirl fat? I don't see you posting your weight or having your picture spread all over the internet like what happened to her. You must be really insecure about the way you look if you get off slamming people all the time.
You post a huge picture of the witch from the wizard of Oz that has nothing to do with NIN except the fact that Trent's nose looks like the witch.
amouthfulofsin220

BigBang wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

Nah, I remember it was you intentionally putting down minorities calling them slurs and stuff, and saying that you would not date brown guys and calling them "spic."
Nope. I've dated brown and yellow, black and white (all are gorgeous in my sight)

and FYI - I called myself a spic. I don't have to be politically correct when referring to myself...it's already a goddamned headache trying to be PC with everything and everyone else. :P

BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
BigBang wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

Nope. I've dated brown and yellow, black and white (all are gorgeous in my sight)

and FYI - I called myself a spic. I don't have to be politically correct when referring to myself...it's already a goddamned headache trying to be PC with everything and everyone else. :P
Is this you MouthfulofSin?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mouthfulofsin/pictures

If you refer to yourself as a "spic" then you too are "dishonoring" women of color. How do you respect others if you don't respect yourself?
amouthfulofsin220

Nope, nope...

...and I respect myself and others just fine.

Your font colors remind me of Slurpee vomit, or newborn baby shit.