NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by misanthropia »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:I actually thought it was July lolz Trent is 1 year older to Medicare.
And now I have You get me closer to AARP going through my head- thanks a lot :D

Maybe by "fill the spaces in between" he meant Poligrip and his dentures!

Ok, that was corny. *slinks away*
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I actually DID forget

He 50 right...

lol what no cheesy I love You my dear husband tweet from the ho?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

comment taken from spin mag online:

Just to correct something that someone posted: Trent did not just meet Mariqueen in April of 2009 - They have actually been together for several years (since at least 2007).

I, personally, have enjoyed both the songs that have been released. I am particularly fond of video for "The Space Between." That's how a music video should be done. I don't think Trent aims to be a "radio hit" anymore. I think he wants to make the kind of music he enjoys making, and just hopes that others will like it too.

Plus I have to give him props for actively searching for and employing new Web 2.0 marketing methods.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:comment taken from spin mag online:

Just to correct something that someone posted: Trent did not just meet Mariqueen in April of 2009 - They have actually been together for several years (since at least 2007).

I, personally, have enjoyed both the songs that have been released. I am particularly fond of video for "The Space Between." That's how a music video should be done. I don't think Trent aims to be a "radio hit" anymore. I think he wants to make the kind of music he enjoys making, and just hopes that others will like it too.

Plus I have to give him props for actively searching for and employing new Web 2.0 marketing methods.
and who is this "source"?? proof?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Now it's time to "Spin" lies in the "Spin" comment section. :roll:
When you're not getting interviews, you gotta tell your lies in the only place a few people
are talking about you. Probably Brett's retarded ass getting promised a trip to the park and
a new frisbee for making that comment.

Wikkedsyn wrote:
and who is this "source"?? proof?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Excellent. Now Perez Hilton is reporting the video.

Edit- And its on youtube,with comments disabled. Aw.

Things i just noticed about the video:
DAMN Mariqueen has big feet
She over enunciates her "L's"
Also love how they "got married" in grey. Lmao..with how many times SHE has been around the block....

Why is everyone so up in arms about it being bloody? Its not. I have seen more fucked up things on the Jersey Shore.

@Wikki, yeah you would expect that from them.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

We shouldn't even waste our time on this tripe, but- their own tweets from April and May of 2009 dispel that notion.

You don't tweet "I wish god had given me Trent Rezbore's brain" and "we should join forces and take over the world" if the dude is in bed next to you.

Also, if she'd really been seeing him for two years but just then started having the orgasms she felt the need to put on blast- well, that bitch is dumber than we thought! :D

Her mouth is far too big to keep something like that under wraps for two years. You know she was still wiping his jizz off her chin when she reached for the Blackberry, halfway through the 'first date' in APRIL 2009!

So it's ultimate FAIL as usual with these two- but it's funny to watch them try to validate their 'irrelevant' existence.

P.S. LMFAO Bronze, at that Brett remark :D
Orionslavegirl1

Did you know that there is a group on Facebook called "NINIVAN"? They painted a minivan with NIN stuff and followed NIN around the country...and yes the main girl still uses said van

*head/desk*
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Did you know that there is a group on Facebook called "NINIVAN"? They painted a minivan with NIN stuff and followed NIN around the country...and yes the main girl still uses said van

*head/desk*
Buahahaha.

How I would've loved to be part of the Shaggin' Wagon's retinue of NINtards last year. Sadly, my sense of smell forbids it.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Considering we had our own car and that i hate people,especially NINtards-shit would have not been good.

Also,i don;t share my damn booze.
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Also,i don;t share my damn booze.
Damn skippy :P
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

bronzecookie81 wrote:He got a fucking facelift. :shock:
Where did that pic even come from?
Look at him. He looks like Bruce Jenner. His face on this pic is looking like it did 15 years ago
if he got sucked in a wind tunnel. Next up: Go let Dr.90210 suck some cheese out of that Plus sized "I'm in need of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred" ass and tell him to give Mariqueen some cheekbones and a less masculine shorter chin while you're at it. #FAIL #UTTER FAIL
It's going to be fun watching this project turn into a buzzword for him over the years much like "Courtney", "Manson", and "no I really didn't eat all that buffet and hell yeah I want gravy, look at me."
Hide your head now you Goth Marlon Brando, you're a punchline.

Video/song/project is complete trash. Mariman sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher. Wah wah wah wah...that's all I heard.
I'd rather listen to that young Ho Miley Cyrus.
Aww, sweetums. You should def post some of your favorite diet tips. Given how slim you are, and all that jazz.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I"ll also give you the name of a fabulous Doctor in Beverly Hills to fix that chin, add some definition to that face that looks like a Chinet plate, and give those wonky eyes a lift. If you can afford it. :wink:
Someone will be mopping floors at the Motel 6 for a long time to pay for it though. Hit a nerve much? Punks Jump Up To Get Beatdown. Remember that. That's the first diet tip.

Everyone, IGNORE THE TROLLS. We must be pretty hilarious and spot on for them to concern themselves with the Cunts of MS. You don't come to a place if you feel like you're above it. Something to prove much???...but some mutherfuckers like Girlunderhotsweatydicksandnuts got hit as kids and like abuse. March on retarded soldiers of Trent's chubby army!

GirlUnderwater wrote: Aww, sweetums. You should def post some of your favorite diet tips. Given how slim you are, and all that jazz.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

bronzecookie81 wrote:I"ll also give you the name of a fabulous Doctor in Beverly Hills to fix that chin, add some definition to that face that looks like a Chinet plate, and give those wonky eyes a lift. If you can afford it. :wink:
Someone will be mopping floors at the Motel 6 for a long time to pay for it though. Hit a nerve much? Punks Jump Up To Get Beatdown. Remember that. That's the first diet tip.

Everyone, IGNORE THE TROLLS. We must be pretty hilarious and spot on for them to concern themselves with the Cunts of MS. You don't come to a place if you feel like you're above it. Something to prove much???...but some mutherfuckers like Girlunderhotsweatydicksandnuts got hit as kids and like abuse. March on retarded soldiers of Trent's chubby army!
I have a few extra bucks if you'd like me to chip into that fund. For, you know, the lipo or whatever. Although I have to say that someone moderately attractive and clearly motivated such as yourself should be able to accomplish the same thing with a healthful diet and some quality time on the treadmill. The skin problems may require some medical intervention but nothing a skilled dermatologist can't manage.

I wouldn't concern myself with anyone else's ability to purchase cosmetic surgery though. As they say, physician: heal thyself.

I'm just LOLing at a woman such as yourself critiquing someone's size after having your own rubenesque figure plastered on the interwebs.

Hugs!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

^^^
This post was made by GirlUnderwater who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I've had that annoying cunt blocked for a while now!
Orionslavegirl1

Me too. I have like 6 trolls blocked :twisted:
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

GirlUnderwater wrote: I have a few extra bucks if you'd like me to chip into that fund. For, you know, the lipo or whatever.
I don't think the five bucks you made off of a the drowning is gonna cover lipo. Unless one goes to the same place that did your nose though...maybe.

Besides, who am i kidding. you didn't make a penny from that "single" as: a) you wrote, what, three words of it? and b) even if you did write more TRont would have said he'll take credit "for legal purposes. It's just easier this way honey!"
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

i found some photoshops .....

they'Re .... uhm . .... really "good" :wink:
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

just found this as a comment :
to be fair, How To Destroy Angels is mostly Q's project, so it's gonna be a bit more mellow.
Orionslavegirl1

apple_of_soddom wrote:i found some photoshops .....

I think this is as funny as fuck.

Although crybaby Trent would have been funnier
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

apple_of_soddom wrote:just found this as a comment :
to be fair, How To Destroy Angels is mostly Q's project, so it's gonna be a bit more mellow.
Mellow?

crimeny. these NINtards like to reach, reach so far. nono it sucks. plain and simple. The same stupid shit Tront has been coming out with for years.

Damn I thought with teeth was shit... but then he has came out with even worse and this HDTA crap ain't no improvement. People look for growth in art and all this shit shows us is that tront wants to make money, make money now.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Is it me, or is Trent looking like William Shatner these days, what with the bloat and all?
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220

misanthropia wrote:^^^
This post was made by GirlUnderwater who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I've had that annoying cunt blocked for a while now!
Meh...I would, but she's not worth the energy.

Anyways, she usually brings a much needed *laugh out loud*, with an occasional *chortlesnort* when she gets all "sassy" like she did today.

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

best comment :
I don't see how this is any different than NIN+Trent's wife at this point. I didn't think any of them were terrible until the last one. It's so obvious how clueless she is about playing, so at this point, I'm officially turned the fuck off. I wanted it to be good, I really did. I just wonder who's idea it was? Was trent like : pretty wife, synths, viral vids, ?????, Profit? OR was SHE like, "Trenty-Poo, I wanna be a rock star toooooo"?????????????????
amouthfulofsin220

How about these:
i didn't realize he was married til i came across this thread yesterday... so... who is she? did he meet her while he was getting a manicure?
they met at a fat and tambourines conference
There's some pretty good shit on that thread, thanks for posting, Apple!

amouthfulofsin220

badgirltiff wrote:wow that music videos sucks. the best part about that vid is that trent & his bride are on fire! what a boring song seriously. ne ways heres that pic i sent trent and sent him others. i havent really had time to post everything yet.

That's one beautiful bitch :mrgreen: (I know, I know...it's a groaner)

Not very compromising Tiff, but then again, she *is* one of the pair of main female in his life...but what's the point of irritating him by posting ancient pictures of beards and bitches? If the woman herself let it die, why won't you?

I don't understand your motive, Tiff.

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Side note a lot of NIN Fans adopt greyhounds
Ordinarily I'd just sniff and hiss "fuckin' followers" but in this case, that disease works towards those dog's benefit, so everybody wins. The dogs have a hopefully loving home, and the fans can say "Oh lookit mah dawg it's just like Trent's !!!!11!" *squee*

(sorry for the slight thread derailment)

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Shit these motherfuckers cant take care of their offspring let alone take care of a dog properly.

Maybe maybe not when I was in a certain area working with nurses who would have dogs and pets they didnt take care of them as well as they didnt abuse them either, that being said they didnt have health insurance for their dogs, update the shots, or feed them properly, yet in their minds they are better than an animal abuser nope.
Not all self-professed NINtards are a couple pieces short of a 12-piece bucket *snicker*

Anyways, It's the luck of the draw when it comes to the people that adopt animals. You're right that just feeding them any ole' thing and chaining them to a backyard tree isn't exactly better than an animal abuser, but there's all sorts.

Some people treat their pets better than they treat other humans...especially if they make them feel a bit closer to their idol :|

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Did you know that there is a group on Facebook called "NINIVAN"? They painted a minivan with NIN stuff and followed NIN around the country...and yes the main girl still uses said van

*head/desk*
wasn't that the erin ninfreak chic? and it ended up impounded for not sticker or some shit? and she missed nin shows because of it? what a crackhead