NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lolo66 »

http://bit.ly/dBorpw

I haven't read the whole thing yet but the first paragraph......jesus, she is so full of shit!
Mariqueen Maandig, the 29-year-old singer of How to Destroy Angels, prefers to maintain a little anonymity. It’s hardly surprising considering she’s married to rock’s extraordinarily private Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. “I like to stay in a shroud of mystery,” Maandig says. “I tell people [Trent and I] met at a Mensa meeting, because we met under such unusual circumstances,” she continues, declining to elaborate.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

lolo66 wrote:http://bit.ly/dBorpw

I haven't read the whole thing yet but the first paragraph......jesus, she is so full of shit!
Mariqueen Maandig, the 29-year-old singer of How to Destroy Angels, prefers to maintain a little anonymity. It’s hardly surprising considering she’s married to rock’s extraordinarily private Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. “I like to stay in a shroud of mystery,” Maandig says. “I tell people [Trent and I] met at a Mensa meeting, because we met under such unusual circumstances,” she continues, declining to elaborate.

LOL...I just got done reading that. What a load of shit that whole article. They repeat a couple times, that they won't say "how they met"..and that she prefers anonymity? jesus..what a fucked up story. She must have paid someone big money to write that.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I guess that's as close as she's getting to the fashion business :wink:

I agree with this anon comment posted after the article:
I'm not sure if Q knows how things work in the biz but there's a lot of subtle cattiness in how this article has been laid out. There's the hinting of her lack of professional training and experience in music and singing ...This piece basically paints her as a nobody that latched onto a somebody and leaves it to the reader to dig it out by throwing a couple of "wording winks" their way that they should do exactly that. I don't think this woman understands completely how she's being painted in the public eye [emphasis added]. I feel sorry for her being so naive as to think that this interview was meant to present her in the best light, of course, her comments did not help matters.
'Nuff said.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Oh lordy bee! :roll: They need to quit, what next the faux knocked- up rumors, then the trouble in paradise rumors, then the ghetto white trash Pennslyvanian tellanovella Flippino Twitter break up, then NIN come back how mundane and transparent.
I don't think they'd lie about her pregnancy.

Anyways, having babies may be the one thing she's actually good at.

Leave the itty bitty piece of humanity out of the slagfest. It's bad karma.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Doesn't "Sludger" have a job, a life, a family, hobbies? How many troll accounts can it possibly have?!

Real life is keeping me much too busy to deal with trolls & the RezSnore joke which grew cold a year ago.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

I loved all the air quotes in that article. LOL@Mariqueen.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Prior to today, my last post was Wed Jun 23, 2010 : a one-line comment re: a funny link someone posted. How is that "posting up a storm?"
warmleatherette wrote:If thats the case, then why are you on this board? You been posting up a storm what gives?
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

misanthropia wrote:Prior to today, my last post was Wed Jun 23, 2010 : a one-line comment re: a funny link someone posted. How is that "posting up a storm?"
warmleatherette wrote:If thats the case, then why are you on this board? You been posting up a storm what gives?
I been posting up a storm too homes, why'd I get left out?
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Bitch, you gots to chill, you are fucking loco, maybe you can understand now, Stop it please TR nor Mariqueen and their faux fuckedup offspring care about your nappy headed ass AMFOS220.
Use logic you dumb bitch, if there really isnt a baby, what am I jinking? You dense nappy haired, sharpie eyebrow drawing bitch.
OH.

I didn't mean to cramp your style there and fuck with the subtle harmonious wordplay of your comments, Leatherette.

P.S. - LOL@ "sharpie eyebrow drawing bitch"

Sludger:

Proof. Where is the proof someone called you Marlene via PM?

Everything else you wrote doesn't make any sense (or at least i don't want it to) Mariqueen can't be involved in this craziness, I'm sure she has food (among other things) to hoover up with her mouth, and water aerobics to do... and there's one number too many to be a phone # in that "random" number she tweeted. (I feel a debilitating shame that I even went to Twatter and read her lame tweets.)

Fly through twice.

EDIT: sorry for the misspellings.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amouthfulofsin220

sludger wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 suck my dick & go away Bitch.

.42909637 is either a Latitude or Longitude of a GPS Point. The 951 is area code for Corona, CA.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPe ... ter&where=

Yes MQ is in on it and she tweeted one of Marlene's GPS coordinates. Thanks Misanthopia 4 involving an innocent 50-54 yr old female.

CATCH ME IF U CAN dUMBASS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but here you are earlier, swearing it's a phone number:
Mariqueen is in on it because she tweeted this woman's phone number:
http://twitter.com/mariqueen
@mariqueen .42909637 about 19 hours ago via web

Notice the 951 from @AJoe7 is the area code for Corona, CA
Make up your mind.

If Mariqueen is that absolutely, irrefutably, debilitatingly stupid... well... it would be, er, not a *huge* surprise, but maybe a mild shock.

Doesn't she know that's the kind of shit you do on accounts that don't have your name on them? :roll: Sometimes monkey sees, but it shouldn't do, get me?

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:I swear all what TR and MQ do is troll and see how many hits they can generate when a sad article pertaining to them posts online. Face it TR your old and not hot anymore. As for this outting people and thinking they are the ones outting his ex fans but really are his worshippers is sad and childish.
For once you and I actually agree on something. And yes, all this Twitter stalking and conspiracy theories surrounding it that these Metalsludgers are doing is NO better than the kind of crap TR pulls whenever he's going through his god-like manic phases.

If we are going to criticize Trent's behavior as childish, let's try to walk the walk and not do the same type of retarded shit that he does.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

How the fuck was I "outted" on Twitter? This is news to me. I haven't even USED twitter for MONTHS. Yes, I am Nymeses on Twitter and when I posted ANYTHING about liking NIN, it was before his rants on how to kill yourself properly. Again, haven't used twitter for months. Dumbass.

You are a stupid cunt. I don't even LIVE in Arizona. I live in Northern California and if you want to get REALLY specific I go to school at Humboldt State University. I'm not a pussy and hide behind the god damn computer. Wanna know who I am? Fucking ask and I will fucking tell.

I couldn't care LESS if he played in Arizona, I just think he is being a stupid fucking idiot, along with other musicians supporting the boycott. I feel like ANY musician who thinks they can skip out on an entire state when they do have fans there who want to see them is bullshit behavior on the part of the musicians, and yep, I'm including Pitbull on this too! Am I fan of TR's music? Yes, I am not going to give up liking the MUSIC of a particular artist just because their personal life sucks. I like his earlier stuff because he captures the mind of someone who is bipolar quite well. However, I made the vow to myself last year when he was telling people how to kill themselves and made comments about punching women in their fat titties that I wouldn't pay another cent for any more of his crap, nor would I subject myself to any of his future shitty low-budget music projects after that point. AND, around the time that he made those remarks about "how to kill yourself properly" I sent him a PM mouthing off to him and he told me to go watch some Coldplay concerts and banned me from the forums.

Now that you know the story, know this: I am entitled to my own fucking opinion as you are to yours.

What brought me back from the hiatus was the fact that TR is up to more stupid shit and this is the gossip board for it. Whereas it just seems that you waste your time here since you have nothing else better to do. I actually have a life which is why I DO go on hiatus. You are just obsessed with this shit. You have been here since the creation of this thread and even before that posting away nearly every fucking day. What the hell?

Before you point fingers, try taking a xanax and chill the fuck out.

EDIT: Now because of this I've signed on to twitter again after a hiatus from there as well. I don't see any strange activity going on there. So what is your point?

Wait....I just figured out what your fucking problem is. You think that everyone who isn't YOU is still a fan of TR/NIN after his whole online stalking rampage. So you are just delusional on top of crazy and stupid. Again, I can still like his earlier music without giving into anything after Year Zero and I don't need your approval or permission to listen to his older stuff and appreciate it. At least back then he was HONEST about his drug use and drinking problems.
warmleatherette wrote:No you misunderstood, I'm calling them fans of his or worshippers for outting ex fans who are really still TR fans on twitter accounts childish. Why just tell how you feel and stop being a coward and hiding behind fake accounts which is childish.
If I have an opinion about someone I tell it like it is with cuss words, being degrading or not. If you want to call that childish thats your opinion.

May I ask you this, What brings you back from the hiatus and someone outting you on twitter Nymeses? How did you feel about that?

Personally, I think that you are still a fan of TR/NIN and playing both sides. Why are you butthurt over the fact his side band isnt playing in your neck of the woods, AZ? If you dont care about what he do you wouldn't be mad, now would you? Just sayin' cutiepie.

Nymeses wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:I swear all what TR and MQ do is troll and see how many hits they can generate when a sad article pertaining to them posts online. Face it TR your old and not hot anymore. As for this outting people and thinking they are the ones outting his ex fans but really are his worshippers is sad and childish.
For once you and I actually agree on something. And yes, all this Twitter stalking and conspiracy theories surrounding it that these Metalsludgers are doing is NO better than the kind of crap TR pulls whenever he's going through his god-like manic phases.

If we are going to criticize Trent's behavior as childish, let's try to walk the walk and not do the same type of retarded shit that he does.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Last edited by Nymeses on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:Geez, I see Prince wins the most hits on Yahoo, mentioning that the internets is dead, just like MTV. Ha, TR...suck it.
Suck WHAT exactly? Your maggot-ridden vagina?

Yeah, it's not nice being accused of still liking the asshole (TR), is it? Hmmm, Warmpussyette???

And Prince is a joke too. Yahoo is rigged. It has to be. I can't remember the last time Prince was even relevant.
Last edited by Nymeses on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:Did I hit a nerve?
Nymeses=Heath Birth, who was biologically a woman, isn't that you?
If so they have you on trollbeauties, cutiepie.

I'll go chill out and get me an xanax as soon as you stop being butt hurt over TR and injecting bootlegged testerone. Damn, you mad as hell huh,?
Oh wow, really? That's cool! People actually give enough of a shit about me to post about me somewhere random on the internets! SWEET! However, that is not my last name. So apparently whatever this "trollbeauties" thing is got it wrong.

I haven't even started testosterone yet. Shows what you and those other gaping fuckholes know about me.

And what is with you calling me cutiepie anyways? Knock it off unless you want a piece, bitch.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

And I think you need to come up with some new insults, Leatherette. You've been bagging on my transition as long as you've been here. At least I have the guts to be myself no matter what stage I'm at in life.

And the name is Birchard. Heath Birchard.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

No, but I'm sure you would enjoy if he did that to you!

Nope, I'm not pissed at Trent for doing a 180 on me. I flipped out on him and told him off via PM and HE was the one who got all butthurt and banned me. Why? Cause he can't face the truth.

Grab a book, go sit down somewhere and improve your vocabulary and reasoning skills. Looks like you need the help in order to get your stories straight.
warmleatherette wrote:Great, you are happy in your life and finally figured out who you is, what do you want a cookie and TR to suck on your crusty rotten smelling clit?

Go lay down somewhere cus you pissed off at Trent Reznor doing an one eighty on your ass. He bamboozled your ass, boo boo.

Nymeses wrote:And I think you need to come up with some new insults, Leatherette. You've been bagging on my transition as long as you've been here. At least I have the guts to be myself no matter what stage I'm at in life.

And the name is Birchard. Heath Birchard.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

At least I had the balls to tell him what I thought of his childish antics when I was still a member on nin.com. Which is more than I can say for you at least. You come here and post on metalsludge....WOW.

For your information, my PM to him concerned just that - I told him he was being an idiot for not appreciating his fans, who without them he would still be a fucking janitor in a recording studio. I had my voice heard. He obviously cared enough to read my whole message, hence his "Coldplay" response to me and then proceeded to be pissed off enough by what I said to block me.

I consider that pretty gutsy. You know, going to the SOURCE to insult them when you still have the chance as opposed to bitching behind their backs.

And for your information, I have already had clearance from my doctors to begin testosterone treatment. And yes, they are all licensed doctors recognized through my insurance. So what's that tell YOU, fuckface? :roll: The reason I've been given clearance is because they told me it is a clear-cut case of gender dysphoria and a lot of my mental duress is caused by fuckers like you giving me shit about the decisions I make regarding MY LIFE. I could go down to the doctor today to get my first injection if I wanted to. I just don't want to move forward with it right now as all of my money is going towards school at this point. It'll be a whole different story once I've graduated and landed a steady career while you're working the nearest 7-Eleven barey able to make rent let alone afford the luxuries I'll be able to.

Finally, how can I not face the truth? What truth have you offered me so far? Nothing I haven't heard before, I will tell you that right now!

Holy shit, 797 posts here. Seems like the only one who is obsessed here is you, hun. Get a life and maybe you'll be less focused on everyone elses. Fucking suburban type bored-housewife gossip fat mouthed syndrome.
warmleatherette wrote:You are a dumb confused fat dense cunt. If you have any common fucking sense TR does not want you to PM him, you sound like a goth version of Stan (You know the song from that famous Rapper from 8 Mile). TR can't stand the likes of you or any fans that act and look like you. I wouldn't even dare take time out to PM a musician that don't appreciate his fans.

You can't face the truth just like TR, just saying.

Why the fuck you PM'ing this fool in the first place? That right there, Speaks volumes about your mental stability. Like I said you are on some Stan the fan shit. :lol:, fucking nutcase. The way you are acting on this board clearly, no sane legit professional is going give you testerone injections, just like the drs didnt premit Cherokeepony gastric bypass.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

You call everyone an obsessed fucking fan, so its hard taking you seriously.

And don't you even bring up Suzie, you fucking piece of shit. And for the record, I don't fall into the "fucking nasty cunts" category because I never claimed I was on tour with nin, never was a "superfan" who saw 500 million shows, and I wasn't involved in the "not taking baths" thing. Neither was Suzie for that matter.

You always bring her up. I think you're obsessed with her for some reason. I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you mentioned her name. Got a crush or something? Too bad she doesn't like smelly hairy ugly cunts like you.
warmleatherette wrote:You're an obsessed fucking fan.

Gutsy to speak your mind, seriously it sounds like you finally have found your backbone recently. TR loves to prey on the weak, depressed, dumb, young, and the outcasted.

I don't care that you want to be a man or not, its up to you. So fucking what you were born in the wrong body, you think and feel like a male. Whoopee doo.

WOW you come on here, twitter, facebook, and nin.com with your weirdo stalker ass along with funky ass Suz, to talk about Trent Reznor. Sound like the essence of butthurt to me.

Claiming you are on tour with nin, not taking baths and shit......:roll: fucky nasty ass cunts.

Nymeses wrote:At least I had the balls to tell him what I thought of his childish antics when I was still a member on nin.com. Which is more than I can say for you at least. You come here and post on metalsludge....WOW.

For your information, my PM to him concerned just that - I told him he was being an idiot for not appreciating his fans, who without them he would still be a fucking janitor in a recording studio. I had my voice heard. He obviously cared enough to read my whole message, hence his "Coldplay" response to me and then proceeded to be pissed off enough by what I said to block me.

I consider that pretty gutsy. You know, going to the SOURCE to insult them when you still have the chance as opposed to bitching behind their backs.

And for your information, I have already had clearance from my doctors to begin testosterone treatment. And yes, they are all licensed doctors recognized through my insurance. So what's that tell YOU, fuckface? :roll: The reason I've been given clearance is because they told me it is a clear-cut case of gender dysphoria and a lot of my mental duress is caused by fuckers like you giving me shit about the decisions I make regarding MY LIFE. I could go down to the doctor today to get my first injection if I wanted to. I just don't want to move forward with it right now as all of my money is going towards school at this point. It'll be a whole different story once I've graduated and landed a steady career while you're working the nearest 7-Eleven barey able to make rent let alone afford the luxuries I'll be able to.

Finally, how can I not face the truth? What truth have you offered me so far? Nothing I haven't heard before, I will tell you that right now!

Holy shit, 797 posts here. Seems like the only one who is obsessed here is you, hun. Get a life and maybe you'll be less focused on everyone elses. Fucking suburban type bored-housewife gossip fat mouthed syndrome.
warmleatherette wrote:You are a dumb confused fat dense cunt. If you have any common fucking sense TR does not want you to PM him, you sound like a goth version of Stan (You know the song from that famous Rapper from 8 Mile). TR can't stand the likes of you or any fans that act and look like you. I wouldn't even dare take time out to PM a musician that don't appreciate his fans.

You can't face the truth just like TR, just saying.

Why the fuck you PM'ing this fool in the first place? That right there, Speaks volumes about your mental stability. Like I said you are on some Stan the fan shit. :lol:, fucking nutcase. The way you are acting on this board clearly, no sane legit professional is going give you testerone injections, just like the drs didnt premit Cherokeepony gastric bypass.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Last I checked she said in her defense that she would wash up at motel rooms that she would stay in. Not that you care too much about that because your eyes are too crusted from your own G-spot ejaculate. Again, you seem way obsessed with her. I think you are the one with a problem.

I knew damn well that nothing good was going to come from my PM to him. But what makes you so special? You bitch about him on this message board. Sounds like a puss move to me. I told him straight up what I thought of his stupid ass. Again, more than I can say for you.

And I never accused Trent of being political and in fact bitch about the very same things about him that you are bitching about.

Anything else you care to add or are your remaining ideas as washed out as the rest of your head?

I am also so very glad my existence on this board pisses you off so much that you always have to pick fights with me while I am here. How entertaining, by all means keep up the great work!
warmleatherette wrote::lol: :lol: She admitted on this board that she would "be in line" from one show to the next sans soap and water.

You are delusional.
Dude, who brought up superfan and shit? Keep running your fucked up thrush encrusted mouth the more you tell on yourself.

Face it, no one who is "just about the music", going to PM Trent Reznor or any musician. You are a superfan thinking when you first picked up NIN you thought, for some odd reason that TR and his music relate to your existence....Well no, he's a spoiled rich brat from PA trying to find a way to make a name... business for himself. That being said he put on a persona and you was dumb enough to fall for it. If he's sooo political why isn't he thanking the fans that's making him millions which are the LGBT, and the fat low selfesteem goths. Nope he rejected them like no one's business.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

the Q wrote:"Mariqueen Maandig Reznor poking is rude (in real life) & creepy (on facebook)."
That's what she said. *chortle*

Methinks she lurves being poked. How else would she be in the delicate condition she's in?
taste_the_rainbow wrote:On Rentaqueen's FB fanpage, her latest post says that she's 3-4 months preg - hasn't she been preg for longer than that? How can she still be 3-4 months?
Wasn't she five and a half months pregnant and due in October a month ago? They've got to make up their minds. I'm sure if anyone questions her they'll just get all defensive and say that it isn't anyone's goddamned business anyways (which is ultimately true.)

I won't fault them though. I'm sure they're so "active" there's never enough blood left in their brains to properly calculate such things, right?

Nymeses and Leatherette - the insults being thrown back and forth are hilarious, but Nymeses won hands down for incorporating "G-spot ejaculate" in hers.

Nymeses: You're brave enough to be yourself regardless of what people say or think. I hope you find happiness and peace in your transition.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

amouthfulofsin220

GirlUnderwater wrote:DListed bitches.
http://www.dlisted.com/node/37942
My goodness, some people are far more dedicated than the regular posters here to concoct the most fantastically cruel insults toward TR and the Q...

...but the person who said Trent looks like "a blue collar machinist" actually got a giggle from me.

GU: You fail miserably at whatever it was you were trying to prove by posting this.

P.S. - That ensemble was a *huge* mistake. Seriously... what other reason is there for being a rock star than to get away with wearing jeans, sneakers, and a vintage t-shirt (and your date wearing a gold lamé minidress and clear heels) to an awards ceremony? They would've looked hot.
The super tight suit and the polyester shantung and plastic beads weren't working. They looked like a fusty lower middle-class couple stuck in a loveless marriage.

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:Anyone who is pregnant don't fuck up how far along and their due dates.
AMFOS was saying the SAME EXACT THING, you fucking idiot. She was saying that Mariqueen is fucked in the head for not being able to make up her mind when the due date of her baby is. And here you are telling AMFOS to go sit down, take a pill, etc. YOUR IGNORANCE ASTOUNDS ME!

Meanwhile you want to bring up Trent's vasectomy status. You are one sick fuck. The status of his genitals really don't concern you, do they, unless you plan on having a kid with him. Damn, and you thought *I* was a crazy obsessed fan?? I don't go around talking about his testicles like you do!

NOW who's batshit insane?
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

I think for myself, unlike you, who doesn't even think at ALL, so no, I won't go and slit my wrists just because he or you tell me to. Plus, obviously my existence pisses you off to the extreme, otherwise you wouldn't be telling me to go kill myself, now would you? All the more reason for me to stick around here! :lol: You just keep losing IQ points by the minute, don't you?

So just because other users brought up his vasectomy in the past you figured it'd be a good idea to raise the subject up again from the grave? Haven't you ever heard of a dead subject? Or beating a dead horse? Apparently not - you are too busy obsessing over Trents balls. Sounds like a fucking psycho to me if I ever saw one as bad as you.

And yes, Suzie DID get to travel all over the States. Got to see a lot of sights along the way. You loser, where the fuck have you ever traveled? And no, your backyard doesn't count....if you even have one that is. And it wasn't her fault her bank accounts got hacked. Why don't you actually try accusing her of something that's her fault? Hm? Doing something cool like traveling all over the US is hardly a problem and sounds like something you are actually jealous of.

You're done with my sorry ass?! AWESOME! Conceding and retreating with your tail between your ass cheeks is a sign of victory. Always is. Thanks! 8)

And you are such a dumb fucking cunt that you must not realize that I have NEVER made fake tickets and sold them on Ebay. You are confusing me with someone else, which is unsurprising since you seem to struggle immensely with getting your god damn facts straight.
warmleatherette wrote:Why dont you go and slit your wrist like Trent Reznor told you, and don't be a failure do it right and do not come back.

As for mentioning that TR got snipped I wasnt the only one mentioning it in the past look up AMFOS220, Citrine Castle, Sludger, Bronzecookie81, and others, even your fucked up ass pill popping skripper bitch Suz probably mentioned it before. Traveling all over the States, people hacking her bank accounts and shit, sounds like a fucking winner, just like yourself. :lol:

Why don't you get up in the arse of the poster who posted it today. You are a waste of egg and sperm, your mother should of terminated your pathetic existence. Poof, I'am done with your sorry ass.

Don't you have time to make up some illegal tickets to go into shows and sell the rest on eBay?
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Nymeses and Leatherette - the insults being thrown back and forth are hilarious, but Nymeses won hands down for incorporating "G-spot ejaculate" in hers.

Nymeses: You're brave enough to be yourself regardless of what people say or think. I hope you find happiness and peace in your transition.
Thank you! Very nice of you to say - I really appreciate those words. I can tell you'll live a long life because you don't bitch at (and stalk) every single person you come across the way warmleatherette does!

Some bitches are just fucked in the head, using other people's photos as their avatar because they're too afraid to come right out and say who they fucking are. I don't hide - but apparently others DO and have the audacity to accuse me of it!

But thanks again, you are awesome! :)
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Perhaps Q ISN'T knocked up. Perhaps all those fucking eggs and microwave pizzas and salsa have finally caught up to her. "I'm not fat, I'm preggers"...yeah yeah yeah. Then these two will go 'borrow' a friend's kid for public appearances.

I just can't see either of these people with a child. Just don't seem right somehow.

Dear God, what would they name it? :|