NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

They should have interviewed etty lau farrell. was a trained ballerina. On her FB she sounds like a nice enough person and had 2 kids and still in great shape!. Plus apparently in a equally shitty husband-wife group ( never heard satellite party)
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

Is Faust here?

the devil lied to you. You ain't ever going to get "magic" powers.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

mariqueen kaleidoscope vision & i feel scared, excited & primal. perfect.
5 months ago

Ok, that sounds far too much like "Im tripping balls". She was shroomin...
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Last edited by apple_of_soddom on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

sorry, but this truly infuriates me
http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1

to mention beth gibbons in one breath with this musical hoax....that breaks my heart
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

beth gibbons portishead? ha she wishes
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

apple_of_soddom wrote: very interesting read .... looking back http://www.seventyoneseventyfive.com/iwnbts/?m=200904
I'd like to ask the Q what the fuck is wrong with being in your late 20's... what's her goddamned fetish about lying about her age??

Anyways, I'd forgotten how much ass you have to kiss to put together a decent band :roll:

P.S. - Yeah Apple, the April 30th entry was interesting. Oh, and the previous entries proved that her and Fran were thick as thieves (for those that want to think her and Trent were together before April something.)
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

that'S what i call fuelin' some passive aggressiveness
queenie answered hahahaha on twitter to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA
(seems like one of her so called friends send her that link via twitter)

i mean you got to put two and two together. there was soooo much hate (poor Q) that this so called "journalist" even wrote a follow up to put the finger on all those bad bad "haters". yeah, that's what i call journalism - dissing and insulting the very people who read the crappy shit you call interview.
i guess queenie lurrrrrrvs being hated

(i'm talking about this little gem of music journalism http://www.wwd.com/fashion-blogs/mariqu ... ndig-10-07)
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

http://bit.ly/bJbOW5

holy shit, Trent looks awful. His head is so fat looking. Sooo, everyone was begging for preg photos, well, there we go! They gave them to us. Trent Reznor used to be pretty hot, but hes ot hittin on much these days. Her bump looks weird... and THEY are so hollywood.
amouthfulofsin220

lillfish wrote:http://bit.ly/bJbOW5

holy shit, Trent looks awful. His head is so fat looking. Sooo, everyone was begging for preg photos, well, there we go! They gave them to us. Trent Reznor used to be pretty hot, but hes ot hittin on much these days. Her bump looks weird... and THEY are so hollywood.
Finally!

lilfish, her bump might look a bit "weird" since that dress is super tight...

...but as for them looking "Hollywood" - I don't see it. He's wearing a shirt that has seen better days and the same pair of pants and sneakers that he's worn for the last 6 years, and she's looking incredibly casual as well. They are the least Hollywood pair I've ever laid my eyes on.

In fact, I've seen more "Hollywood" looking couples coming out of Buy Buy Baby here in Chevy Chase...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:He's wearing a shirt that has seen better days and the same pair of pants and sneakers that he's worn for the last 6 years
Hahaha! :lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Looks more like a beer belly or 'I ate one too many salty chips' bloat to me.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Good God!! Could they look any unhappier????
They both look like they just smelled a raunchy fart.
Hello!!! You two are newlyweds and expecting your first child! This is as good as it gets! Better enjoy it!!
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

lolo66 wrote:

Good God!! Could they look any unhappier????
They both look like they just smelled a raunchy fart.
Hello!!! You two are newlyweds and expecting your first child! This is as good as it gets! Better enjoy it!!
Don't you know by now that it is physically impossible for either of them to look happy?! Don't you know how badly that would fuck up their "dark and mysterious" images they are trying so hard to bullshit the public with?

Well, nevermind, Trent has always been a boring cockwad in front of the camera and NEVER smiles (because it would be oh-so-ungoth to do so), but WTF is Mariqueen doing? She looks like she's rolling her eyes. As in the kind of eye-rolling that says "I fucking hate having to wear this damn pregnant suit for you! Please lemme take it off, Trent!"

I doubt they will announce a miscarriage. They will probably adopt or rent-a-kid or something, which is what a couple other members were suggesting.

And something that I've always wondered since this whole Mariqueen thing started anyways is why is it that whenever us at metalsludge complain about no pics: "no pics of the ring, no pics of them looking like a happy couple, no baby bump pics, no pics of them making out, etcetc" that it seems like photos magically appear out of no where within a couple of weeks? I doubt it's a coincidence. Those two can't get enough of this place.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I don't know but the bump does looks a little strange. I guess we will have to wait and see.. she looks pissed off!!

Just Curious I read what you wrote and about fell over laughing. Maybe that is why it looks weird. In the article "Heidi Klum, and Jolie " wore that dress when the were preggers.. oh please do not put her in with talented people..
just_curious wrote:

maybe the bump looks funny because she didn't put it on right?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

apple_of_soddom wrote: i mean you got to put two and two together. there was soooo much hate (poor Q) that this so called "journalist" even wrote a follow up to put the finger on all those bad bad "haters".
This one pseudo-journalist wrote a response, but just think of how many other journalists wrote articles about Trent's crapulent new "band" and received similar reader responses. :lol: Not exactly normal. Active dislike doesn't translate into album or ticket sales. Sucks to be Trent.
lolo66 wrote: Hello!!! You two are newlyweds and expecting your first child! This is as good as it gets! Better enjoy it!!
Like I said, it's a matter of time before this turns into a Mel Gibson situation up in heah. Everybody called that one too. Double sucks to be Trent.
amouthfulofsin220

just_curious wrote:maybe the bump looks funny because she didn't put it on right?
Oh dear.

I don't know... she appears legitimately zaftig to me. She *does* look a bit of a fool looking away from the camera though, but it might not have been her fault - the paps are irritating, aren't they?

:roll:

P.S. - the thought of her uttering that imperiously to one of her friends gives me the giggles. What a world.

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Looked at the pic again. Gah. She doesn't look knocked up, she looks like she's been on a beer binge for a few months. But, what have you.

HE looks like a damn chipmunk that's storing a pound of nuts and berries in his cheeks. To go along with a cheap fake tan.

Note: He needs to go a-huntin' for his neck, cuz I think it done gone ran away.
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

Lydia wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote: Like I said, it's a matter of time before this turns into a Mel Gibson situation up in heah. Everybody called that one too. Double sucks to be Trent.

You gotta be one of Trent's friends comparing gorgeous Aussie Mel Gibson to Trent. You mean GargaMel right. Unlike Gibson, Trent can't afford to be an asshole.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I would rather read about Mel Gibson and listen to his phone calls than about washed up Trent Reznor. Trent and Rentaqueen need to release some more pregnant pictures or talk about their "unusual meeting" to continue being media whores. Trent is so scared that if he doesn't stay in the media he'll be irrelevant!
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Look bitch, I know you are obsessed with me, but you have no idea what turns me on and it aint you.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Do you remember when Prince's baby was born, had difficulties, got better than died. Wouldn't pull it past GargaMel to do something like this for attention.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

PastyGothChick wrote:
Lydia wrote:Like I said, it's a matter of time before this turns into a Mel Gibson situation up in heah. Everybody called that one too. Double sucks to be Trent.
You gotta be one of Trent's friends comparing gorgeous Aussie Mel Gibson to Trent. You mean GargaMel right. Unlike Gibson, Trent can't afford to be an asshole.
I totally support Mel and I think Oksana's a round-faced golddigger troll. Not unlike our friend Mariqueen.
amouthfulofsin220

Lydia wrote:I totally support Mel and I think Oksana's a round-faced golddigger troll. Not unlike our friend Mariqueen.
Wow. Golddigger or not, that's what he gets for leaving his wife of nearly 30 years because they were "spiritually incompatible"... when was that ever an excuse for adultery? He needs to stop trying to turn Oksana into his ex-wife (because in the end, by what I heard, that's what he really wants) He needs to deal with the fact he fucked up, take his medications, and go on a long sabbatical.
PastyGothChick wrote:Look bitch, I know you are obsessed with me, but you have no idea what turns me on and it aint you.
You're getting creepier and creepier. If this is addressed to Daddy Rez - if he's stalking you - I'm sure you can find a more *direct*way to contact him, can't you?

:roll:

(Yeah, yeah. I know we can't all be brilliantly eccentric and obsessively sought out by rawk stars.)
PastyGothChick wrote:Do you remember when Prince's baby was born, had difficulties, got better than died. Wouldn't pull it past GargaMel to do something like this for attention.

Bravo, whoeverthefuckyouare. You disgust me.

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Who are you talking to pasty???

The Prince thing was very inappropriate.

Just noticed there was someone perusing this thread with the nym of "littleman". Hmmmmmm?????
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

The Mel Gibson parodies have begun, including his panting on the phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWOWugQE ... youtu.be&a
Even that song/parody has better music than any of the tracks on How to Destroy Angels
littleman
Music Fan

Post by littleman »

lolo66 wrote:Who are you talking to pasty???

The Prince thing was very inappropriate.

Just noticed there was someone perusing this thread with the nym of "littleman". Hmmmmmm?????
hahaha, no, that's just me---a fellow sludger who prefers to read more than post. Little man is what i used to call my cat, although I can see how you would think it would be TR....
littleman
Music Fan

Post by littleman »

P.S. and I used to have way more posts but they got deleted when all the other NIN crazy bitches threads got deleted.