NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Lydia, this isn't in my everyday lexicon, but:

You *really* suck. I mean, you're both brainless and mean - You sound like you peaked in highschool. To think I might've missed that pointless gem you wrote if Orion hadn't quoted you...
Nymeses wrote:That last one was pretty good, considering both he and Mariqueen practically LIVE for the stuff they see online from "haters." And they love bitching about haters as much as we love bitching about their stupidity.
Very true.

I didn't notice the underwear thing since I stopped reading at "I'm making new beats". I don't think I want to imagine the Q in her pima cotton maternity undies :shock:

P.S. -
Lydia wrote:Stop trolling these forums you idiotic fool. It's simply not possible that you are a real person who just happenstanced upon Metal Sludge. It's just not.
"Happenstanced upon"? Don't get too overzealous with the gold star words - you might blow a gasket and get a stroke LMAO

I'm not trolling. I'm just stating my opinion, you idiotic fool (that insult had my eyes shrinkwrapped in tears.) If you want to be deliberately obtuse and obstreperous in your Trenthate go right ahead, but I've a right to get my $0.02 in.

Jesus, you're lame.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

sludger wrote: Do you sit on MS 24/7? Do you ever go outside? Get a job or a boyfriend and stop posting every time someone posts.

Says Trent's most prolific stalker.

*chortlesnort*
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

BachRock
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BachRock »

sludger wrote:Jesus, you're lame AMFOS. Do you sit on MS 24/7? Do you ever go outside? Get a job or a boyfriend and stop posting every time someone posts.

An average of 62% out of 100% by the music press:
http://www.metacritic.com/music/artists ... troyangels
From that link:

63 Los Angeles Times

With its tick-tocking death-disco beats and its precisely designed blasts of digital fuzz, How to Destroy Angels might be the best-sounding work Reznor has ever done

To those who are no longer fans: Why do you continue posting about Trent for 300+ pages?
*Food for thought*
"Chinese Democracy single handedly fucked the music business"-
bobby_trendy.

"Slayer was afraid of Stryper."-NeverSurrender
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:"Happenstanced upon"? Don't get too overzealous with the gold star words - you might blow a gasket and get a stroke LMAO.
Considering that you're an out of shape fattie, it's much more likely that you'll get a stroke from reading my posts. Believe it or not, poor cardiovascular fitness and high cholesterol levels lead to strokes and heart attacks. :shock:

I chose "happenstanced upon" because it best expressed what I was thinking. "Happened upon" didn't have the same stumbly, fat feel befitting a fat troll such as yourself.

So...either sit back down or start jogging to help yourself lose that flubber.
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:creepy ass Papagaylosh trying to moch and roast Genstar when she posted that retarded video about TR and MQ weeding invites
So now they're sending invitations for people to yank the parasite plants from Trent's lawn?

How gauche.
warmleatherette wrote:dont those mutants have significant others?

Surprisingly, yes - just not the one they want (Trent, of course). If they could I'm sure they'd all just use him like a timeshare condo... :?

P.S. - Sludger: way to go, calling me a half breed. You're a class act all the way, baby! I envy you a little more every day.

Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but "How to Destroy Angels" debuted at 151 on the billboard charts and fell off the next week.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I'm surprised How to Destroy Eardrums made it to the top 200 at all, and Trent is so delusional that he's working on new material.
Do you think he sold all the drum heads and keyboard stands on ebay to pay for the How to Destroy Eardrums since he knew he'd be losing money on it?
How are you doing, crystal_sphere? Haven't seen a post by you in a while.
Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

RichardL wrote:I'm surprised How to Destroy Eardrums made it to the top 200 at all, and Trent is so delusional that he's working on new material.
Do you think he sold all the drum heads and keyboard stands on ebay to pay for the How to Destroy Eardrums since he knew he'd be losing money on it?
How are you doing, crystal_sphere? Haven't seen a post by you in a while.

I am doing fine. Thank you very much for asking.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1

THIS THREAD IS NOW IRRELEVANT

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image
Trent's watching this thread?
Orionslavegirl1

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:May I ask you something AMFOS220? Do you have anything in your life besides, all things NIN? Do you have a career, boyfriend and thing that doesnt pertain to MS and NIN?

Also why do you feel a bit miffed that someone called you biracial? It seems to me that you have no confidence of who you are?
You always manage to cut right to the heart of me, Leatherette - exposing my soft, trembling, shame-filled underbelly.

I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you. :mrgreen:

Sludger: there are serious holes in your logic mi amor, but that's to be expected. No harm, no foul. Keep fighting the good fight against all the voices in your head.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Crystal_sphere wrote:I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but "How to Destroy Angels" debuted at 151 on the billboard charts and fell off the next week.
:lol:

I sent my email address to get the download link and never bothered downloading it.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Mariqueen's hipster vernacular is rubbing off on Trent I see.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

lillfish wrote:Mariqueen's hipster vernacular is rubbing off on Trent I see.
Trent comes off so fake just like Rentaqueen now. They both try too hard.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

lillfish wrote:Mariqueen's hipster vernacular is rubbing off on Trent I see.

HAHA - no shit. He talks like a fucking Diablo Cody movie now.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Do you think since Trent has been discovered to be lying about everything else that there might be some guy underneath the stage actually playing the music while he's onstage pretending to??? HAHAHA
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
BachRock

Post by BachRock »

From Rolling Stone:

Having wrestled with world annihilation in Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor is dealing with his scariest subject ever: marriage. His new trio is fronted by his wife, Mariqueen Maandig, and married life doesn't exactly sound like bliss. In an eerily comatose voice, Maandig imagines the couple's guts getting ripped out onstage: "Opened up, proudly on display/What we tried so hard to hide away." Reznor's torture-device beats only magnify the push-pull between them. "Yes, now I need you," Maandig finally admits. Which might be sweet, if that song wasn't called "Parasite."
"Chinese Democracy single handedly fucked the music business"-
bobby_trendy.

"Slayer was afraid of Stryper."-NeverSurrender
amouthfulofsin220

sludger wrote: He was always fake and lied about who he was. It's called manipulation. Last year he received several negative concert reviews and what does Reznor do? He brings in the idea that he is going to get married in Big Sur where he SUPPOSEDLY tried to kill himself. In fact, he even talked about it at a concert (video on YouTube). The Big Sur info was suppose to make you first feel bad for him, then to feel glad that he's getting married and things are better for him. Did he get married in Big Sur? No. Manipulation ploy. His whole career is based with these manipulations and lies. Now, he's lying that he was never a drug addict (just alcoholic) and lying that he "finished" his contract with Interscope. He was actually dropped even though his contract had one more album left to be delivered. The Year Zero REMIX was negotiated to be his last album and it had ZERO marketing budget. Why? Because Interscope didn't want to loose money.
1) I hardly think he brought up the Big Sur bullshit because he'd gotten a couple of bad reviews - I'm sure it's because of the whirlwind he was reaping for the badly thought out "Summer of Lurve".

2) I choose to pointedly ignore the drug/alcohol abuse talk because it's a complex issue that goes beyond him trying to bolster his rock star persona by seeming "all fucked up". He might've had a legitimate problem, as so many celebrities do (it's a nearly necessary hazard for some, as tasteless as it may seem) It's the fans that add the romaticism to the drug use, since it's almost expected if a person's supposed to be a tortured artist.

I doubt these same fans would've enjoyed scraping his dried puke from the pretty oriental carpets in his house in NOLA with a silver butter knife, but I digress...

3) Did anyone with even half a brain really believe he'd "finished" his contract? I hope not, since it seemed like an unlikely time to break ties with the record company, what with him being nearly broke and all after that nefarious waste of life Malm nearly bled him dry...

Oh well, at least he's continued putting music out.

Anyways, as unsavory as he might seem to you now, you let him manipulate you too - that's why you're so pissed, right?

Here's a bit of sound advice: always approach relationships with your eyes open - that way, you see the person you're dealing with clearly, as opposed to envisioning the person you want them to be and inviting disillusionment.

Have a sandwich, love. Food will make you less crabby.

ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

ATTN: ALL OF YOU PODGY, HOMELY, DETESTABLY PESTILENTIAL BROADS WHO ARE SLINGING A MULTITUDE OF NONSENSICAL INSULTS AT MY SWEETEST OF HONEY BUNS AMOUTHFULOFSIN220
IT IS I – ERIC ADAMS – RESIDENT SLUDGE STUD AND PROPRIETOR OF A JIZZ-SECRETING ORGAN SO GRANDIOSE, SO MOUTHWATERINGLY TEMPTING, THAT YOU GAGGLE OF PIGLETS WOULD GLADLY OFFER EACH OTHER UP TO THE RESIDENT HOG BUTCHER TO SECURE A MERE GLIMPSE; BETTER YET, A SWIFT SUCKLE OF MY LEGENDARY WARES
YOU FOUL-MOUTHED FLOOZIES NEED TO SHUT YOUR SHITSPEWERS AND USE THOSE GAPING MAWS IN A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER
IN OTHER WORDS
LESS TYPING OF BRUTISH BARBS AND MORE HUFFING OF MY BRAWNY BEEF
AND I'LL ADD
AMOS IS A DELIGHTFUL AND AMAZINGLY BRIGHT YOUNG WOMAN – I AM GREATLY LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT POST-COITAL REFINED REPARTEE AMIDST A SUCCULENT SPREAD OF FINE IMPORTED WINE AND CHEESES
ImageImageImage
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

^^^^lmfao

amouthfulofsin220

sludger wrote: EVERYONE: AMFOS is really showing why she is HERE...

Dumb bitch you show your ASS to everyone here every time you post rebuttals to people's negative comments.

YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND. A necessary hazard? Lot's of musicians don't do drugs. The fans add the romanticism to the drug use? Boy, you are reaching really far and it's very sick. If the world, fans, media, etc. is telling you to jump off a bridge and kill yourself, are you going to do it dimwit? I don't know anyone who romanticizes drug abuse.

Interesting that you bring Malm into this discussion - it's noted. BTW, I never let Fatso manipulate me - you assume too much. Go for a jog and try to lose some weight on those thick thighs.
Hmmm... those capital letters really put the fear of GOD in me :roll:

I don't post rebuttals to everyone's negative comments... unless they're so mindless and obviously butthurt that they offend my sense of reason and logic. It's obvious to me you might have had a forebrain injury sometime in your youth - I don't know, maybe your mommy dropped you on your head - so again, I forgive you.

As for the drugs, be real here. No, some artists DO NOT use drugs (to ape your irritating use of CAPS LOCK), but a lot do. You say you're "elbow deep" in the business and have all sorts of connections - you're telling me it's all wheatgrass juice and vitamin C shots that far up?

Bitch, please. I go with Bill Hicks on this one, love. It may not be right, but it's true - a shitload of our favorite artists use all sorts of fabulous recreation and prescription drugs.

Oh, and the jumping off a bridge bullshit? That rebuttal's limper than the Donald's dick, boyo. The merry white cliffs of Dover are rife with the stench of decay because of people's blind belief in what the media and their puppets spit out. And sadly, those puppets include some of today's most loved/coveted musicians.

So, you never let what's his face manipulate you? Then why are you here, getting your hands dirty slinging shit in the name of justice? You're so full of shit you squeak squeak squeeeeeak, but I love the music, so play on...

P.S. - what about ? Take me to school, Ms. Columbia Law...

amouthfulofsin220

You ladies never fail to amuse...

Sludger - as BC81 always said: you need a mental eval. Stat.

Like I've said more than once before: I'm just here for the punch n' pie, and you're damn near making me a diabetic.

Leatherette - you're breaking my heart :(

:mrgreen:

My dearest ERIC:

I wait with bated breath to get on my knees and blo...um, stroke your silken pe-...er, pelts as you regale me with tales of other lovely lasses you've rectally rammed...