Women: Ever liked a man more after ur first sex with him?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Women: Ever liked a man more after ur first sex with him?

Post by Heenan Snuka »

women:

a man likes u, tries to fuck u, woo u, etc, and u dont really like him and keep turning him away

then somehow he ends up seducing u, and all of a sudden u realize he's good in bed, or u think he is hot and sexy, or both

has this ever happened to u?

ever liked a guy more after u fucked him, when u didnt think you'd ever like him or fuck him?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
TheMightyMaiden
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: Women: Ever liked a man more after ur first sex with him

Post by TheMightyMaiden »

Best poster ever

P.S. I'm male
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Heenan Snuka wrote:women:

a man likes u, tries to fuck u, woo u, etc, and u dont really like him and keep turning him away

then somehow he ends up seducing u, and all of a sudden u realize he's good in bed, or u think he is hot and sexy, or both

ever liked a guy more after u fucked him, when u didnt think you'd ever like him or fuck him?
Are u implying u are that hot in bed? :twisted:
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

soul sister wrote:

Are u implying u are that hot in bed? :twisted:
a/s/l ?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Yes, HeenanSnuka, it's the way of the world. When a man wants some chick's pussy bad enough, she has absolute control over the situation and can pretty much get him to do anything she wants. But the minute she decides the feeling might be mutual and gives it up, she hands all that power right over to him. It's actually kinda hot when you think about it.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

Yes...last night to be exact
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

NativeTampon wrote:Yes...last night to be exact

nice..Youre in Love

how long were u goin' out with him or known him before u fucked him?
Stoner wrote: