NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Nymeses »

Damn. If Mariqueen's lips get any bigger they're gonna fall right off!

Interpret "lips" whatever way you'd like. But shit, she's looking like a cartoon character.

Does any visual proof exist that TR *doesn't* look constipated all the time? Has he never heard of laxatives? He can even go the grandma/grandpa route and down a prune juice and milk of magnesia cocktail. I'm just judging by his static facial expressions. He tries so hard to look serious all the time when in reality he just looks like that dumb kid in the lunchroom staring at his orange juice because of the word concentrate on it.

And Thelordofdarkness is officially my favorite poster in this thread due to the comment about marriage and aging...plus having the awesome sig and avatar. XD
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

So did anyone hear that some of the sound tracks have been disqualified from consideration for an Oscar. Black Swan, True Grit, The Fighter, and The Kids Are All Right are out of the picture now. Apparently their scores weren't "original" enough to be considered. Which will hopefully be a good thing for Daft Punk. And The Reznor's can stay home and try the prune juice cocktail Nymeses recommended.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I loved Black Swan's score. I have not heard anyone elses. I could not stomach sitting through the social network. I agree the Reznor's should stay home but they will be there! I am still curious about the baby.

Jolt wrote:So did anyone hear that some of the sound tracks have been disqualified from consideration for an Oscar. Black Swan, True Grit, The Fighter, and The Kids Are All Right are out of the picture now. Apparently their scores weren't "original" enough to be considered. Which will hopefully be a good thing for Daft Punk. And The Reznor's can stay home and try the prune juice cocktail Nymeses recommended.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Jolt

Post by Jolt »

vladtepes wrote:I loved Black Swan's score. I have not heard anyone elses. I could not stomach sitting through the social network. I agree the Reznor's should stay home but they will be there! I am still curious about the baby.

Jolt wrote:So did anyone hear that some of the sound tracks have been disqualified from consideration for an Oscar. Black Swan, True Grit, The Fighter, and The Kids Are All Right are out of the picture now. Apparently their scores weren't "original" enough to be considered. Which will hopefully be a good thing for Daft Punk. And The Reznor's can stay home and try the prune juice cocktail Nymeses recommended.
Yeah here's the article it came from:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/12/21/ ... an-others/
"Black Swan is adapted from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake, and no matter how much creativity and beauty his score brought to the film, it's simply not "original" enough. The same can be said for True Grit which apparently bases most of its music on 19th century hymns and is therefore not sufficiently "original" as well."

Personally I think most awards shows are bogus anyway, but if they are going to kick Black Swan out for covering Tchaikovsky isn't that Face Book movie in the same boat? I mean that sound track sounded like Ghosts and covered In the Hall of the Mountain King. So it's not exactly original either.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

lolo66 wrote:
JoJo30 wrote:http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... iK4VXHIZhI

Just curious-who is the guy at the table with the Reznor's? If Mariqueen was pregnant she would have been 8 months pregnant in this photo. My other question is this: How many ladies here have attended concerts in their 3rd trimester? Not saying anything is wrong with it-but fighting for toilet time with the drinkers in line for the loo might be a drag.

Oh wow-just realised this: It can be a slide show! The wonders of technology.
http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... 7HfZ1zzbTU
What a happy looking couple! They must be a blast to party with.....

why is brett with them? lol
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

I thought it was Brett. So nice of him to chaperon the Reznors. Or is Mariqueen chaperoning Trent and Brett's date? :wink: Ah I better stop now before the NINnuts start trying to dig up my personal info.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Merry motherfucking Krishmas, bitches...

8)
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Jolt

Post by Jolt »

Merry Fuuutacular Christmas to you too!
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:
RichardL wrote:His talented musical career has gone down Rentaqueen's fallopian tubes.

Hilarious/true!!

I actually don't think he looks that bad in the video interview... Not as sweaty/plump as usual.
He doesn't look bad at all.
I'm waiting for the next thing to drop. Hopefully there will be some questions answered.
HTDA left me thinking, "Wtf?". All you guys predicted exactly what would happen way, way before it happened. (The musical duo and all the details). Pretty funny, actually... I'm pretty sure there will be a full length album released next year.
I'm also thinking someone talked some sense into the couple and told them to keep the Twitter crap professional or else shit was going to go even further south. Or maybe they decided it on their own? I can't believe how bad shit got out of hand with them. Must be the slight mental retardation and decision making skills that get shot when you 'fall in love'. HA.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

dangerdiabolique2
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dangerdiabolique2 »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:
lillfish wrote:Must be the slight mental retardation and decision making skills that get shot when you 'fall in love'. HA.
I can empathize with this. You really feel stupid afterwards for all the photos and status crap you inflicted on your friends and family, or fans in his case.
Yeah, me too. It also seems pretty anticlimactic now. But about HTDA, I never see Mariqueen's name mentioned in the press anymore.

(Useless disclaimer: I had to change my username because the keys on my keyboard have been getting stuck, I got locked out of my old account, and couldn't figure out how to reactivate it.)
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

Whelp, looks like TRizzle got an heir to the empire of dirt...

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/01/03/tren ... interview/

Lucky boy!
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Usually, whites that make babies with asians end up having very asian looking children that look nothing like the white parent. 9/10 the boy has his mother's eyes. Ah, I'm sure we will see eventually.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

lillfish wrote:Usually, whites that make babies with asians end up having very asian looking children that look nothing like the white parent. 9/10 the boy has his mother's eyes. Ah, I'm sure we will see eventually.
That was a random comment. No shit the kid's going to look mixed -- he is mixed.

If I wasn't all anti-PC n' shit, I would've even been a bit offended...but I'm not. Watch it though, because not everyone here's easygoing like me.

The Q's a pretty woman and Trent's not so shabby himself so Philipino looking or not, I'm sure he's adorable.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

lillfish wrote:Usually, whites that make babies with asians end up having very asian looking children that look nothing like the white parent. 9/10 the boy has his mother's eyes. Ah, I'm sure we will see eventually.

This post is crying out for warmleatherette's response.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Queen Bee

Especially not no white cunt.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Heyyyyy...I thought they had a girl, not a boy. Or am I remembering wrong? :?
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Did they ever say what they had?
citrinecastle wrote:Heyyyyy...I thought they had a girl, not a boy. Or am I remembering wrong? :?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Jolt

Post by Jolt »

No, they never said what they had for their baby; till this article refereed to a boy.
Oh the separated at birth similarities are funny. http://totallylookslike.icanhascheezbur ... rus-snape/
Cartman
Music Fan

Post by Cartman »

Long time lurker.

Apparaently the kid's name is Lazarus Echo Reznor.

And there we have it.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

I Googled the name Lazarus Echo Reznor because it just seemed too pretentious a name to be real. But it is real. I was shocked that confirmation of the baby name unfortunately came in an obituary for Reznor's mother.

http://sharonherald.com/obituaries/x413 ... ark-Reznor

That's sad. Sorry about losing your mom.
Queen Bee

Lazarus Echo? :lol:

Poor thing - that has got to be the most ridiculous (and redundant) name I've ever heard. I guess Twitter Schadenfreude was already taken?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

*rolls eyes*

Hipster.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

ok sorry for his mom dying but

wait are you kidding ? lazarus echo? WTF?

thats one of the police codes for swat entering a building with kids....

hahahahaha hope he is cute. im hearing the monty python voice for "THIS IS JUST TOO SILLY!"
Orionslavegirl1

Lazurus Echo Bravo....Perp is on the roof...

Yeah,sounds like cop speak.

Very unfortunate he lost his mom though.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Sorry about his mom.

But.....Lazarus Echo......??????? I have a CAT named Echo. My aunt has a parakeet named Lazarus. So I equate those names as animal names. They may as well named the poor child Fluffy Booboo Pooky Butt.

Echo is a girl name anyway. Unless you're talking greek mythology. :lol:

And naming a baby after someone that was raised from the dead is creepy. Be kinda like naming it Frankenstein. Or Jesus. And Jesus Reznor would be a major oxymoron.
Orionslavegirl1

He should have just named it Narcissus
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

Wow. WOW. Just when you think it can't get any funnier. Or sad.

Poor kid will have it shortened to "Laz" no doubt. Where I'm from "On your laz" means on your own. Let's just hope it does stay an only child.

Also, in my mind the child will now be called "Zombie VST Effect"