groupies if rockers dont want to use condoms ....

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: groupies if rockers dont want to use condoms ....

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahahahahahahaha, awesome. I'm sure that you are accurate with your accounts of expletives being shouted from a girl's mouth when you are fucking them. And, I can say that I will most likely have my own share of colorful terminologies when I come in close contact with the likes of you.... ;)
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:I will most likely have my own share of colorful terminologies when I come in close contact with the likes of you.... ;)
'OH MY GODDDDD – IT'S LIKE TRYING TO THRUST A 16 OZ JIMMY DEAN® PREMIUM PORK SAUSAGE TUBE THROUGH A MOUSE HOLE!'
AND
'RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE RIGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'
AND
'YOUR BALLBAG IS POSITIVELY OBLITERATING MY GRUNDLE! HURTS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD!'
AND
'THAT'S RIGHT, BABY – JACK IT ON MY TITS! HOLYSHITJESUSCHRISTWHATTHEFUUUUUUUUUCK – NEXT TIME I'LL JUST HAVE YOU POUR A FULL GALLON OF MILK ON 'EM!'
AND
'GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MY BACK DOOR! NOOOOO FUCKIN' WAY, JOSE!'
ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahahaha, that's probably in exact order, too. :p
EuroKing
Music Fan

Post by EuroKing »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
tweet75 wrote:do you make them?
You're fucking joking right?

If they don't want to use a condom, I strongly suggest you tell them that all they're getting is a handjob... and if they complain, then they can fuck their right hand for all you care - you want your goodies to remain yummy and fresh as a cinammon butter cookie.

No "famous musician" is worth the embarassment and agony of having to call your gyno in hysterics saying "my cunt's falling to pieces!!1!"

I know not all of them are diseased, but personally, I'm not one to play the odds on such a dubious bet.
Hello ! That is not for you to decide. The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

What matters is your looks, BJ skills and tightness down there.
Corabi
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Corabi »

EuroKing wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
tweet75 wrote:do you make them?
You're fucking joking right?

If they don't want to use a condom, I strongly suggest you tell them that all they're getting is a handjob... and if they complain, then they can fuck their right hand for all you care - you want your goodies to remain yummy and fresh as a cinammon butter cookie.

No "famous musician" is worth the embarassment and agony of having to call your gyno in hysterics saying "my cunt's falling to pieces!!1!"

I know not all of them are diseased, but personally, I'm not one to play the odds on such a dubious bet.
Hello ! That is not for you to decide. The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

What matters is your looks, BJ skills and tightness down there.
Not for you to decide? That's bullshit. Just because he doesn't care, it doesn't mean that the girl doesn't give a shit either. If she doesn't, then fair enough.