LAYLA DAWN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS BIG TIME GROUPIE??

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

braddawson90212
Spoon Fed By Al Snug

LAYLA DAWN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS BIG TIME GROUPIE??

Post by braddawson90212 »

She dated a bunch of Sunset Strip rockers---married John Corabi---dated a rap rocker and then dropped from the face of the earth??
braddawson90212
Spoon Fed By Al Snug

Re: LAYLA DAWN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS BIG TIME GROUPIE??

She is now going by the name LAYLA PALMER... Married to the guy from Trust Company. Was on 700 Club tv show... http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bios/ ... 20809.aspx
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Layla is actually the one who taught Kevin the different types of saws and power tools.

I'll bet she did!

:lol:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
braddawson90212
Spoon Fed By Al Snug

She plays keyboards now---i am suprised John Corabi never used her as a session player on the union album?

Layla Palmer is a vocalist and keyboard player in the band Amity Lane. Her husband, Kevin Palmer, is lead singer and guitarist of that band.

The "Layla" referred to in the opening line of the song "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf is Layla Palmer[1]: Telling Layla's story spoken...Bout all her bones are broken

Lacey Mosley, lead singer of Flyleaf, on their song Fully Alive:

"It's about the singer for Trust Company, Kevin [Palmer], his wife Layla. She's an awesome person, and you would never guess in a million years that she has the struggle that she has. Kinda changed my perspective about the way that I complain about things, the way that I wake up sad for no reason, and then she wakes up just glad to wake up."
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

braddawson90212 wrote:She plays keyboards now---i am suprised John Corabi never used her as a session player on the union album?

Layla Palmer is a vocalist and keyboard player in the band Amity Lane. Her husband, Kevin Palmer, is lead singer and guitarist of that band.

The "Layla" referred to in the opening line of the song "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf is Layla Palmer[1]: Telling Layla's story spoken...Bout all her bones are broken

"It's about the singer for Trust Company, Kevin [Palmer], his wife Layla. She's an awesome person, and you would never guess in a million years that she has the struggle that she has. Kinda changed my perspective about the way that I complain about things, the way that I wake up sad for no reason, and then she wakes up just glad to wake up."
That's all well and good, but what exactly was her struggle?

Please tell me it's beyond having once been a groupie.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="braddawson90212"]She plays keyboards now---i am suprised John Corabi never used her as a session player on the union album?

"It's about the singer for Trust Company, Kevin [Palmer], his wife Layla. She's an awesome person, and you would never guess in a million years that she has the struggle that she has. Kinda changed my perspective about the way that I complain about things, the way that I wake up sad for no reason, and then she wakes up just glad to wake up."[/quote]

Oh boy. My sweet Crab. This is just.......weird. Love to hear Josie Pearl....I mean Stevens' take on this.

My take: Ahahahahahahahaha.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
braddawson90212
Spoon Fed By Al Snug

Yes, Sunset Strip groupie to home designer on the 700 club....