NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Kristi Vanian »

If you think we're all losers, and you don't care what we think, why are you here? You sound as bitter as the girls you're talking about.

Oh, and it's "you're" as in, you are.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Epic post, HeavenlyBody. Esspecially this:
"FEEL free to hate on me.... say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is BITCH"
Are there gems like this in your book?
Please post more....you are very funny, if not grammatical. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

heavenlybody wrote:I read this trash just because I like to see the flip side of what the haters have to say. So basically you can sum it up as ya'll hate that he's changed course musically, that you think his wife is fat, ugly, slutty, and a gold digger.

He has inspired me to finish a book. He has inspired me to write what's on my mind. He is a friend though we only spoke for what is a blur in a lifetime. I have respect for him and believe me I'm no sheep.

I personally have been a fan since I heard Pretty Hate Machine after a few times that is. Trent is my all time fav. musician and what he chooses to do artistically, musically.... may not be to your liking that he has CHANGED. Maybe YOU people need to change your rigid beliefs. He nearly killed himself for his art.... and now that he's found a happy place you guys hate it. Your the enemy and none of you would I want as a friend because you'd turn on me if I chose a healthier life path.

and on the subject of Mariqueen. I'll say what all you women on here wish you could admit... and will still deny -I wish it was me. But it's not and I'm happy for him. Mariqueen is beautiful. She's not fat , she has curves that most women have to buy.

so TRENT won an oscar = Success
and you guys hate em because your a bunch of losers!

Keep hating and see what it gets you NADA

I LOVE NINE INCH NAILS!!
I LOVE THAT TRENT IS HAPPY!!
I LOVE THAT HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS NO MATTER WHAT!

and you all can SUCK IT!

"FEEL free to hate on me.... say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is BITCH"

I don't feel hate for Trent, but I do feel sadness. I think it is sad that he felt so irrelevant that he went against all that he "allegedly" believed in. I say "allegedly" because it becomes more and more abundantly clear that he does what he thinks will get him the most accolades from the press. When being an "outcast" and against the machine sold him millions of albums, his interviews raged against Hollywood, the red carpet, celebrities, and users. It had nothing to do with his youth as he tries to proclaim now, he was doing the same interviews up until recently. It all comes down to the fact that he loves being famous. He would sell his soul and all of his devoted fans in a minute to remain famous and his actions of the last few years proves this to be fact. As for the wife, sadly, she is all of the things that he has said many times in the past that he abhorred. How can he pass judgment on friend's wives and girlfriends by calling them, "users" and "whores" then turn around and marry a woman that is obviously all of the aforementioned things and not expect a whiplash? The crowning glory is that she is talentless, yet he pushes her on his fans and puts out music with her singing "his" songs and expects his fans to blindly accept it. Am I jealous or do I hate him? No, but I do know the truth about Trent and he is a fraud.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

heavenlybody wrote:I read this trash just because I like to see the flip side of what the haters have to say. So basically you can sum it up as ya'll hate that he's changed course musically, that you think his wife is fat, ugly, slutty, and a gold digger.

He has inspired me to finish a book. He has inspired me to write what's on my mind. He is a friend though we only spoke for what is a blur in a lifetime. I have respect for him and believe me I'm no sheep.

I personally have been a fan since I heard Pretty Hate Machine after a few times that is. Trent is my all time fav. musician and what he chooses to do artistically, musically.... may not be to your liking that he has CHANGED. Maybe YOU people need to change your rigid beliefs. He nearly killed himself for his art.... and now that he's found a happy place you guys hate it. Your the enemy and none of you would I want as a friend because you'd turn on me if I chose a healthier life path.

and on the subject of Mariqueen. I'll say what all you women on here wish you could admit... and will still deny -I wish it was me. But it's not and I'm happy for him. Mariqueen is beautiful. She's not fat , she has curves that most women have to buy.

so TRENT won an oscar = Success
and you guys hate em because your a bunch of losers!

Keep hating and see what it gets you NADA

I LOVE NINE INCH NAILS!!
I LOVE THAT TRENT IS HAPPY!!
I LOVE THAT HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS NO MATTER WHAT!

and you all can SUCK IT!

Shut up Carol
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

'Ms.' bod. -

... it's been done. (and far better than this, to be sure.)

Let's go through the points, shall we?

heavenlybody wrote:
  • ImageI read this trash just because I like to see the flip side of what the haters have to say. So basically you can sum it up as ya'll hate that he's changed course musically, that you think his wife is fat, ugly, slutty, and a gold digger.
  • ImageHe has inspired me to finish a book. He has inspired me to write what's on my mind. He is a friend though we only spoke for what is a blur in a lifetime. I have respect for him and believe me I'm no sheep.

Please tell me the book isn't poetry. Please.
  • ImageI personally have been a fan since I heard Pretty Hate Machine after a few times that is. Trent is my all time fav. musician and what he chooses to do artistically, musically....

Part of being an honest to goodness fan is recognizing when your favorite artist sounds a bit lost. There's a difference between a change in sound and them temporarily taking leave of their senses... but it's all a matter of opinion, right? Keep lining his pockets, he'll love you for it.
  • Imagemay not be to your liking that he has CHANGED. Maybe YOU people need to change your rigid beliefs. He nearly killed himself for his art.... and now that he's found a happy place you guys hate it.

I used to think that until I started paying attention. If he genuinely looked happy, I'd be all for it...but the dude looks like a compass stuck between two magnets.
  • ImageYour the enemy and none of you would I want as a friend because you'd turn on me if I chose a healthier life path.

To be fair, not everyone here wishes he got back on drugs, or is 'upset' that he got married. Some people here have always thought he sucked, and what he's done in the last couple of years just proved their point.

...and on the subject of Mariqueen:
  • ImageI'll say what all you women on here wish you could admit... and will still deny -I wish it was me. But it's not and I'm happy for him.

Um... I think he's attractive, but fuck no I don't wish I was Mariqueen. I kinda feel sorry for her - she did not know who she was fuckin' with.
  • ImageMariqueen is beautiful. She's not fat , she has curves that most women have to buy.

She has the curves now, because she was skinny as a railpost before she had her baby... and Trent's most probably acting all passive-aggressive toward her because of it. Again, I don't envy her.
  • ImageSo TRENT won an oscar = Success... and you guys hate em because your a bunch of losers!

No, I don't hate either of them. Some of your previous points might've made some sense, but you're sounding a bit like a NINtard now.
  • ImageKeep hating and see what it gets you NADA

Does it count that it helps me sleep soundly at night?
  • Image I LOVE NINE INCH NAILS!!

Oh dear, you can't be for real...
  • Image I LOVE THAT TRENT IS HAPPY!!

Jumpin' Jesus, you're dead serious, aren't you?
  • ImageI LOVE THAT HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS NO MATTER WHAT!

Mary H. Christ , you really are deluded! Are you done? No, there's more...
  • Imageand you all can SUCK IT!

After you, sweetcheeks - I'm sure you've got food aggression.

ImageFEEL free to hate on me.... say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is BITCH

And I'm sure a couple of horses are cold and bald because of it...
Listen... you tried, and it was entertaining. I'm sure Trent's waiting in the rafters ready to give you a prolonged hug and a Junior NINdouche badge. :lol:

Thank you, come again.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Yeah, I want to be just like Mariqueen, fish lips and all. That's my dream in life to post pictures of myself with men, women, and animals all over the web and myspace. I'll go marry and get knocked up by a famous aging musician and be a leech off of him. That way I can become a famous singer and never have to work. I will suck his brain of all of his creativity and money, and when I'm trhough, I will take even more. When he's not around, I'll go back to hanging out with friends my own age, and stick him with the kid. I may end up divorcing him in a few years when I get tired of him, but it won't matter because ha ha I have a kid with him so I got 18 years of guaranteed income.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Enchantment-

It turns out she looks like Mayor McCheese and not the Hamburgular. I just found a picture of the HRPuffNStuff who reminds me of her too.

Yeah, sign me up to be Mariqueen. I'll never have to work again or go to school. If you want me to be her, make it happen fast and send an aging rock star my way. All I have to do is eat Sprinkles cupcakes, toaster pizzas, have a nanny watch my kid, and paint my nails all day. Sounds better than how I live.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="heavenlybody"] He has inspired me to finish a book. He has inspired me to write what's on my mind. He is a friend though we only spoke for what is a blur in a lifetime. I have respect for him and believe me I'm no sheep.<<<

Judging by what I just read, what's on your mind wouldn't fill the left side of a greeting card, darling. Of course, it broke my heart when I read that you wouldn't want to have anyone here as a friend but I'm starting to rally. :)

As for the rest of your filibuster, rah rah rah. Say something to me in cheerleader.

We are the ones he hates publicly. People like you- his "defenders" are the ones he laughs at privately. The fat ones. The weird ones. The outcasts. The ones who cart their shitty poetry to him to read because he "understands them & their pain". TR & his crowd of fratboy mentality enablers....excuse me, I meant to say "friends & employees" have a long history of targeting some of the most fragile of the fans. He's no hero. If he is to you, maybe you should raise your standards from floor level.

Mariqueen? Better her than me. Short men who throw temper tantrums are not my thing. She's more than welcome to him & I hope what she gets out of all of this ends up being worth what she gave up.

Ommmmm. Evil's philosophizing again.

Now, if you'll forgive me, I'm going to log off so I can continue to laugh over how Trent nearly killed himself for his art. Even Trent wouldn't have come up with something that bloody pretentious.

Enjoy your evening.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

agree with evil up there entirely.

We are the ones he hates publicly. People like you- his "defenders" are the ones he laughs at privately. The fat ones. The weird ones. The outcasts. The ones who cart their shitty poetry to him to read because he "understands them & their pain". TR & his crowd of fratboy mentality enablers....excuse me, I meant to say "friends & employees" have a long history of targeting some of the most fragile of the fans. He's no hero. If he is to you, maybe you should raise your standards from floor level.

Mariqueen? Better her than me. Short men who throw temper tantrums are not my thing. She's more than welcome to him & I hope what she gets out of all of this ends up being worth what she gave up.

Napolean syndrome. I'm married to a short musician. I know what I'm talking about, haha.Trent and Mariqueen....yeah, see how that will go. Can predict how each will treat the child. Be shocked if he doesn't end up as another Dahmer. Or perhaps the kid will have a brain and be his own person and totally remove himself from the crap his father has done.

Hell. Kid is going to have to live up to that ridiculous name they gave him. Hope he does. And this is coming from a chick with a stripper name. Candee Amber. So, Lazarus Echo can't be TOO bad, right?
Last edited by citrinecastle on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManWithSpockEars
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ManWithSpockEars »

Sad for the fans, not him. Including Trent's making up an imaginary child by two parents with less than extraordinary genes. His albums are horrendous and they even mocked him as sounds live at the Oscars. Many feel pity for their antics towards their fans. His close friends are aged poseurs whose soul and youth been sold to this non-intelligent, talentless demon name NIN. Mariqueen will never be regarded as a great beauty like Elizabeth Taylor by most everyone, and Trent never a great musician by those who know music including the same musicians he insults, condescends and is two-face with and talks ill about. Trent and Mariqueen will never be anyone's but each others first pick. Have pity on these people whose wishes will never be fulfilled and not scorn.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

I'm not interested. Leave me alone.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Add Gene Simmons, Courtney Love, Dita Von Teese, and Cold Play to the list. Oh wait, didn't he say something about Sheryl Crow too?

Why would he hate Sinead O'Connor? Because she attacked the Pope or because she got permission to cover a Prince song?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

He made some remark about Dita when she was getting married to or after she married Manson. Something about her being a "glorified stripper". Supposedly when he released his April Fools' prank on NIN.com in 2009 there was a song "Pussy grinder". Sheryl Crow was supposed to be the inspiration because of her pursuit of successful men (Lance Armstrong). Not sure about the last one, it was hearsay; but the 1st one I remember.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

Well thanks, heavenlybody. You really brought this thread back to life. I'm sure TR would be so proud. Ok not really. :twisted: I bet he liked the short lived quiet.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
amouthfulofsin220

JoJo30 wrote:He made some remark about Dita when she was getting married to or after she married Manson. Something about her being a "glorified stripper". Supposedly when he released his April Fools' prank on NIN.com in 2009 there was a song "Pussy grinder". Sheryl Crow was supposed to be the inspiration because of her pursuit of successful men (Lance Armstrong). Not sure about the last one, it was hearsay; but the 1st one I remember.
Dita is just a glorified stripper.

She's done very well for herself, but if she hadn't posed for fetish magazines back in the day, she'd be scratching the dirt like a multitude of other pale-face honeys looking for an easy buck.

I'll give her this: she isn't very pretty, but she learned how to accentuate the positive aspects of her face and corseted herself into a pretty sweet paycheck. She carries herself very elegantly.

Isn't she dating a prince now?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

ManWithSpockEars
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ManWithSpockEars »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
JoJo30 wrote:He made some remark about Dita when she was getting married to or after she married Manson. Something about her being a "glorified stripper". Supposedly when he released his April Fools' prank on NIN.com in 2009 there was a song "Pussy grinder". Sheryl Crow was supposed to be the inspiration because of her pursuit of successful men (Lance Armstrong). Not sure about the last one, it was hearsay; but the 1st one I remember.

She's done very well for herself, but if she hadn't posed for fetish magazines back in the day, she'd be scratching the dirt like a multitude of other pale-face honeys looking for an easy buck.

I'll give her this: she isn't very pretty, but she learned how to accentuate the positive aspects of her face and corseted herself into a pretty sweet paycheck. She carries herself very elegantly.

You seem to hate milky white skin. Sounds like pure jealousy. Why, does your skin look dirty or something. Go take a bath and brush your hair and teeth. You're filthy.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

JoJo30 wrote:Epic post, HeavenlyBody. Esspecially this:
Are there gems like this in your book?
Please post more....you are very funny, if not grammatical. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That line is from a Katt Williams stand-up bit.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

ManWithSpockEars wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

You seem to hate milky white skin. Sounds like pure jealousy. Why, does your skin look dirty or something. Go take a bath and brush your hair and teeth. You're filthy.
So saying that most goth girls are pale isn't stating a fact?

Fuck off.

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

spin
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

I just thought it was disrespectful to act like that towards Dita. Right she is a sort of stripper, but really did Reznor do any better? At least Dita is classy and has a career. She's been dating Count Louis Marie de Castelbajac since 2009. The other thing that impresses me about Dita besides seeming classy is this: When they split-she took what was hers and he took what was his. They squabbled over the custody of the cats-THE CATS= 2 F**King CATS! that was it! She didn't go for all sorts of spousal support. Now when Mariqueen gets fed up with Reznor, I doubt things will go so like that. Reznor may come to envy Manson yet.

Correction-3 F**KING cats. Edgar, Herman and Aleister specifically. Anyway she got to keep the cats.
Last edited by JoJo30 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.