So Rihanna told me to fuck off

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

So Rihanna told me to fuck off

Post by SW »

Well sort of...He wants his man with a big pencil. Fuck her.

Bravo: Your outfits are hotter then never, with a see-through blouse or half naked. Are you looking for a new man right now?

Rihanna: (laughs) I love flirting at the moment. I’m single and I’m enjoying my freedom.

Bravo: You are the most wanted single woman in this world right now. Don´t you get many phone calls from men who wanna go out with you?

Rihanna: No calls, because I don´t give my phone number out that often. But if I’m dating, I check the boy from the top to the bottom. (giggles)

Bravo: What does a guy have to have to impress/get you?

Rihanna: (laughs)He has to be good in bed and the size matters.

Bravo: Excuse me?

Rihanna: You got what I mean. The inner beauty counts as well, but without toy, it doesn’t make fun. Right now I don’t want to have a serious relationship, I want to have fun.

Bravo: What’s your favourite flirt right now?

Rihanna: Well there’s this actor, his name is Jesse Williams (28), he played in “Grey´s Anatomy” and I have him in my music video for “Russian Roulette”. He’s soooo hot!

Bravo: Are your clothes always that sexy or do you like to wear casual at home?

Rihanna: (laughs) To be honest, I’m even hotter at home, because I´m always naked there. I’m from Barbados, that’s quite normal there. My pool boy saw me naked 5 times already.

Bravo: He must be the luckiest man in the world…

Rihanna: (laughs) Yeah, at first it was so embarrassing. I always forget when he comes. I’m so confused when I have a day off, I usually sleep until noon and when I wake up, I don´t even know what day it is. But he’s used to this view now. I even told my assistent to text me when he comes: “Rihanna get dressed, the pool boy is here”!

Bravo: Are there days where you don’t feel that confortable?

Rihanna: Yes, of course. Everyone knows that, especially we girls. Some days I just feel fat, bloated and bitchy. Those are my “ugly days”.

Bravo: And even then you look so perfect, how is this possible?

Rihanna: I shouldn’t tell you that, but in those days, I wear something that hides my stomach, under my outfit. I feel more confortable with it.

Bravo: You are a style icon for years, who is your style icon?

Rihanna: Cruella de Vil, the bad lady from “101 Dalmatians”. Her style is edgy, dark and hot. Exactly what I love.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: So Rihanna told me to fuck off

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Unlucky, she got her tits out for my cousins. :lol:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

I think Rihanna and Mel Gibson would make a great couple. :twisted: