Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Re: Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

Post by FearsOfGun »

Scuttlefly wrote:Doesn't Jeordie have a weird obsession with teenage virgins?? I vaguely remember reading that he calls himself the "virgin surgeon"

*vomits*
:shock:

Charming. Why do I get the feel he's going to drop her as soon as she starts looking older than 16?
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

he just passed away. Her twitter reads: " Dave was my first backstage pass, tour, trip to new york... He means a lot to me."

yeah.. i don't see her and Jeordie lasting.. seems like a little groupie to me.. i'm surprised they have been together this far. Someone told me (who parties with the Manson folks) that they only reason why they are still together because she brings her "friends" into the mix. I'm assuming Jeordie is into 3-somes. i wouldn't be surprised, he is such a little whore ;)
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

melissazombie wrote:he just passed away. Her twitter reads: " Dave was my first backstage pass, tour, trip to new york... He means a lot to me."

yeah.. i don't see her and Jeordie lasting.. seems like a little groupie to me.. i'm surprised they have been together this far. Someone told me (who parties with the Manson folks) that they only reason why they are still together because she brings her "friends" into the mix. I'm assuming Jeordie is into 3-somes. i wouldn't be surprised, he is such a little whore ;)
Oh they definitely do:

BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

haha. i was talking to Pogo (ex-keyboard player for Manson) and he told me that God should have mercy on ANY chick who sleeps with him. haha, coming from an ex-band mate.

does these type of relationships last long? the whole "sharing" thing
I have never done it, because I want a guy to myself ;)
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

melissazombie wrote:haha. i was talking to Pogo (ex-keyboard player for Manson) and he told me that God should have mercy on ANY chick who sleeps with him. haha, coming from an ex-band mate.
Did he go into details on that?
Lucybyday
Playing in a Garage

Post by Lucybyday »

melissazombie wrote:he just passed away. Her twitter reads: " Dave was my first backstage pass, tour, trip to new york... He means a lot to me."
Sooooo she basically took to twatter to add her 2 cents on someone's passing by saying he was her first groupie conquest? Am I reading that correctly?

I'm going to sound like a complete holier than thou asshole, but there's something about this chick that makes me say, "Fucking gross" and actually compels me to add to the thread about it. I could be complete wrong and she could be a wonderful, thoughtful girl, but she kinda wreaks of "fame" desperation and daddy issues through my computer monitor.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

yeah, I use to follow her on Twitter. She is really sweet, but I don't see them lasting in a serious relationship. I think there relationship is more of a "friends with benefits" thing. She has claimed that they are currently engaged, but I don't see Jeordie the type to settle down at all. Someone on here said that she seemed childish and naive, I agree. I mean she is always taking selfies with her 1,000 stuffed animals in the background. Don't get me wrong I have some stuffed animals, but having said arge amount is kinda childish in my book.
Last edited by BigMermPerm87 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Lucybyday wrote:[quote="melissazombie" I could be complete wrong and she could be a wonderful, thoughtful girl, but she kinda wreaks of "fame" desperation and daddy issues through my computer monitor.

well she has told people that she is from a tiny town in Michigan and that when she was 18, she decided to move to Hollywood to "pursue a career in special effects makeup." Maybe she was running away from something? Isn't that what most girls from small towns who are running from something do??? move to Hollywood to become "famous"?? (well not all, but you get my point) Anna Nicole Smith, Traci Lords, etc.etc. HELLO?
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:
melissazombie wrote:haha. i was talking to Pogo (ex-keyboard player for Manson) and he told me that God should have mercy on ANY chick who sleeps with him. haha, coming from an ex-band mate.
Did he go into details on that?

No, he just alluded that he gets around. I wish he would spill info on the other members ;)
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

oh, I forgot to mention she has an etsy shop where she sells his guitar pics to HIS fans. What band members girlfriend does this??

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185835919/ ... e_active_1
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

melissazombie wrote:oh, I forgot to mention she has an etsy shop where she sells his guitar pics to HIS fans. What band members girlfriend does this??

Da fuq?

Seriously as a 'makeup artist', I would have thought her arts and craft skills would have been more noteworthy.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

purplrex wrote:
melissazombie wrote:oh, I forgot to mention she has an etsy shop where she sells his guitar pics to HIS fans. What band members girlfriend does this??

Da fuq?

Seriously as a 'makeup artist', I would have thought her arts and craft skills would have been more noteworthy.
haha
She was selling his guitar pics as necklaces and bracelets as well and signed magazines from the show she was on, "Face Off". oh and Twiggy shirts.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

I kind of like that clown keychain.
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:I kind of like that clown keychain.
Does this chick even have a job? I think what also underwhelmed me about her Etsy store is the lack of inventory. I mean there are folks on Etsy putting out way more and that is in addition to their regular day job.

Her Twatter post on Brockie's death was a bunch of self involved fail.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

purplrex wrote:
LadyJaneGrey wrote:I kind of like that clown keychain.
Does this chick even have a job? I think what also underwhelmed me about her Etsy store is the lack of inventory. I mean there are folks on Etsy putting out way more and that is in addition to their regular day job.

Her Twatter post on Brockie's death was a bunch of self involved fail.

She was on the makeup show "Face Off." I think it was on Syfy channel. She also does makeup for music videos, etc. She also is a suicide model. She kinda has a cute face, but she is wayyyy too skinny and has no boobs what so ever.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

who on here was talking about his ass boil on the NIN tour??? god, this forum cracks me up.
I would never fuck Twiggy. Ginger Fish maybe.....anyone have any stories on him??
or John 5???? i think i was watching a dvd and some chick was sucking John 5's dick?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
fastermetallicat

Her "resume"

http://www.makeupbylaney.com/#!resume/c1pfb

Clearly no one at Jackson Community College bothered to teach her how to properly spell "artist." :lol:

Also there's this gem:
Hi, I am Laney Chantal. I am a 24 year old special FX and beauty makeup artist, crafter, and model.
I am from a small town in Michigan called Manitou Beach. I moved out to Hollywood, CA at the age of 20 to begin my career as a makeup artist by studying at Cinema Makeup School under great artists such as Leonard Engelman, Lee Joyner, Nelly Recchia, and Mireille Bertrand.
During my year in school, I met my Fiance, Jeordie White. He is a musician for such bands as Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and A Perfect Circle. I was lucky enough to begin my makeup career on tour with Marilyn Manson creating different stage makeup looks.
After Graduation I began work at Magee FX Special FX shop. There, I was put to work seaming/patching life size prop replicas such as Aliens, Predators, American Werewolves, and Thrillers! Along with many other short film, music video, and photoshoot gigs, I was pretty content with my career.
Early 2013 I had the idea to audition for SyFy's hit reality tv series, "FACE OFF." Luckily I was accepted to compete on season 5 of summer 2013. I made it to the final 5 with 4 top look characters and 1 character win. I had to step out of the competition early due to family matters, but I will NEVER step out of this career.
:roll:
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

melissazombie wrote:who on here was talking about his ass boil on the NIN tour??? god, this forum cracks me up.
I would never fuck Twiggy. Ginger Fish maybe.....anyone have any stories on him??
or John 5???? i think i was watching a dvd and some chick was sucking John 5's dick?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The only thing I've heard about Ginger is that he had some sort of fetish involving candles and wax.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

fastermetallicat wrote:Her "resume"

http://www.makeupbylaney.com/#!resume/c1pfb

Clearly no one at Jackson Community College bothered to teach her how to properly spell "artist." :lol:

Also there's this gem:
Hi, I am Laney Chantal. I am a 24 year old special FX and beauty makeup artist, crafter, and model.
I am from a small town in Michigan called Manitou Beach. I moved out to Hollywood, CA at the age of 20 to begin my career as a makeup artist by studying at Cinema Makeup School under great artists such as Leonard Engelman, Lee Joyner, Nelly Recchia, and Mireille Bertrand.
During my year in school, I met my Fiance, Jeordie White. He is a musician for such bands as Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and A Perfect Circle. I was lucky enough to begin my makeup career on tour with Marilyn Manson creating different stage makeup looks.
After Graduation I began work at Magee FX Special FX shop. There, I was put to work seaming/patching life size prop replicas such as Aliens, Predators, American Werewolves, and Thrillers! Along with many other short film, music video, and photoshoot gigs, I was pretty content with my career.
Early 2013 I had the idea to audition for SyFy's hit reality tv series, "FACE OFF." Luckily I was accepted to compete on season 5 of summer 2013. I made it to the final 5 with 4 top look characters and 1 character win. I had to step out of the competition early due to family matters, but I will NEVER step out of this career.

not to sound like a bitch, but why does she need to put who her finance is in her bio and what bands he plays for? Shouldn't it be about her work history/experience? I'm sure if he wasn't famous, she wouldn't add that in there???

"During my year in school, I met my Fiance, Jeordie White. He is a musician for such bands as Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and A Perfect Circle. "

Who puts that shit in their resume/bio? No one cares who you are dating/engaged to. They care about what have you done in your work.

i'm confused here.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:
melissazombie wrote:who on here was talking about his ass boil on the NIN tour??? god, this forum cracks me up.

The only thing I've heard about Ginger is that he had some sort of fetish involving candles and wax.

damn. i heard the same thing about T. Rez. :twisted:
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Unfortunately I don't have any other info on the candle stuff, the friend whom I'd heard it from never really went into detail. (it wasn't from personal experience, she wasn't into Ginger that way)
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

For the last tour, My friend and I were guest listed under their touring drummer, Jason. i don't think he is a permanent member or anything. He is the biggest whore. He tried to fuck my friend without any kind of protection. #1 DO NOT fuck Manson or any of his members without any type
of protection. Well that is my rule atleast. I don't trust any of those guys. They all seem to be "settled" down down, but back in the day. I can only imagine.....
jodi2

Post by jodi2 »

melissazombie wrote:#1 DO NOT fuck Manson or any of his members without any type of protection. Well that is my rule at least.
mmmm....thanks.

(yikes!)
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

wtf. now she is begging fans on Twatter for gifts. How pathetic is that?

She posted that she just bought a car and is begging people to buy her 20 pink paint cans. WTF. Can you not afford spray paint? I'm sure Twiggy will pay for them. He isn't poor.

another is a gift from ebay that cost 1,200 bucks

she keeps saying "can i have this, peas."

wtf. I use to kinda like this chick. After I read that she is begging fans for gifts. yeah...

read it on her twitter.

https://twitter.com/MissLaneyC/status/4 ... 1205074944
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

update: there are people who are actually buying her shit. haha wtf. people are so dumb.
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

Pics like this on her Twitter:
make me so glad I never got tattoos.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

lol. I just think it is pathetic that you have to beg your "fans" for gifts. Do you know what the sad part about it all? there are people dumb enough to buys these gifts. Does this not scream, gold digger to you? tweeting "I can has..I'll be your BFF forever" with an link to ebay item (some horrible 60 dollar dress)
and another tweet "someone please" with another link with another dress. She should ask Twiggy to buy her things or use the money that she made of the show Face Off. I know for sure they have $.
fastermetallicat

wow that is just beyond pathetic. Like the paint isn't even expensive? Saddest part is it's all overweight middle-aged men buying it and she responds to them with hearts it's like fucking prostitution online or something.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I guess her and the dude from Gwar really did date. I though she was just some groupie hook up. Her twitter reads:

Ugh Heroin :( Lost another to this dumb drug. Dave "Oderus" Brockie was a goodfriend/Ex of mine that lost the war with it :(
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

[/quote] hooked up with him recently and the sex lasted about 15 seconds. It was really short. I think he likes the blowjobs because he doesn't have any stamina for sex. And he certainly doesn't have any stamina for returning the favor, which means he is not much of a lay these days. It would be funny if all his mistresses came out of the woodwork like they did with Tiger Woods. I would get a laugh out of that.[/quote]

He probably doesn't have any stamina because he is probably was/is on drugs. I think cocaine does that to you? I can't remember which drug(s) it is. I did hear that he was trying to get clean? everyone knows Manson and Twiggy were big into coke and speed back in the day (I don't know how much now).