More babies for Nikki Sixx?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

More babies for Nikki Sixx?

Post by nycrue »

Soo is he having a vasectomy reversal? thought he said years ago he was not having anymore kids, he was done?...He's so damn old.

Radar online posted this today..

Married life rocks! More than four months after saying “I do,” Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx and his new wife, HOW2GIRL Courtney Bingham, are more in love than ever — and Bingham tells RadarOnline.com that they’re even planning on having a little rockstar of their own in the very near future!

Recent photos of Bingham in tears sparked speculation there was trouble in paradise, but Bingham insists her husband only makes her smile.

“Married life is everything I dreamed it would be,” the HOW2GIRL lifestyle guru told Radar exclusively. “I still wake up and pinch myself every day when I see my husband. He then surprises me with lovely flowers and shows me the appreciation that anyone would want from a true gentleman. I am literally living my dream.”

PHOTOS: Nikki & Courtney’s Intimate Photo Album

In fact, as soon as Sixx, 55, is done with Mötley Crüe’s current tour, the two are planning of having a baby, which will be the first child for Bingham, 28.

“Something great is coming to an end but new things are around the corner,” Bingham gushed. “When the tour is over we intend to have a little rocker of our own! I am so excited to have my first baby with the love of my life.”

The couple will have plenty of space for a family in their brand new California home, which they moved into this week. Bingham tells Radar, “We are very excited for the move into our dream home this week. I am decorating it with my HOW2GIRL expertise. Think Ralph Lauren meets Rockstar!”

PHOTOS: Mötley Crüe Bassist Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham

This is the third marriage for Sixx, who has three kids with ex-wife Brandi Brandt: Storm Breanne Sixx, 20, Gunner Nicholas Sixx, 23, and Decker Nilsson Sixx, 19. He also has a daughter with his Baywatch star ex-wife Donna D’Errico, Frankie-Jean Mary Sixx, 13.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... aign=share
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
angelmcgwire31
Learning KISS Riffs

Re: More babies for Nikki Sixx?

Post by angelmcgwire31 »

I guess after the tour he will have a reversal.... Hope it works for him, it did Ozzy!
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

his new wife is pregnant. That didn't take long.... I guess because he is getting old. She is only 28, she still has time to have kids. I guess they went with the reversal.
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

I feel like once she pops one or two out he'll move on to the next bimbo and it will all be love.

Poor Leica will be ignored once a new baby is in the mix.

I will say, Nikki's son Gunnar is hot.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

fastermetallicat wrote:I feel like once she pops one or two out he'll move on to the next bimbo and it will all be love.

Poor Leica will be ignored once a new baby is in the mix.

I will say, Nikki's son Gunnar is hot.
didn't he cheat on his wife Donna not once but multiple times? once with the drummer from Hole? Anyone know that story? I feel once you cheat on different wives with multiple women, you won't change your ways. I could be wrong though, this girl may be different?
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

nycrue wrote:
Married life rocks! More than four months after saying “I do,” Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx and his new wife, HOW2GIRL Courtney Bingham, are more in love than ever — and Bingham tells RadarOnline.com that they’re even planning on having a little rockstar of their own in the very near future!
LOL. Like four months is a long time, and things should obviously be going south by now.

And, he's been married twice before, so hardly the bright eyed, bushy tailed newlywed.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

If he's going to get with young, childless chicks every new relationship, each one is going to want to reproduce.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Nikki...never say never!
Christ, his grandchildren will be the same age as his new kids.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side