Athletes

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Athletes

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I read a list of "famous" side chick of athletes who got knocked up... including athletes who have tried to pay 1 mil for them to abort their child.
So, my question is.. why don't your hear stuff like this about rockstars? they are both public figures in the spotlight. Some of it is bound to get out whether people try to keep it private or not.
So, my questions is.... who are the biggest ho's?
rockstars or athletes and why?
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Re: Athletes

Post by boytoy »

Blake Grifftin from the L.A. Clippers has 5 kids w/5ive different women.

Most athletes are more low key & I don't think most have time to be sleeping around with multiple women on a nightly basis. As they travel from city to city. Most teams leave the city once the game is over & go back to their hometown. Hockey & Baseball players play 180-200 games a year at the most they have 1-3 days.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Athletes

Post by cowpins »

Back in the mid/late 90's my ex wife worked in ticket sales for a MLB team and she told stories of players having bets on how close they could sit their mistress to their wives. For example, in-front of / back of, two seats over, diagonal, etc...It was a game to them.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12